Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A search for Sci-Fi smut (Tg seeking companionship)

Status
Not open for further replies.

To Boldly Go

Meteorite
Hi there all you wonderfully depraved people in internet land!

I am a M to F, non-op transgender... Most commonly refered to as a she-male or a tranny. (Or a sissy faggot, depending on the type of person you are.) And I am comfortable playing any gender, whether it's male, female, or in between... especially in between, obviously. I enjoy playing with the same genders as well, especially in betweens!

I have been roleplaying for the majority of my life, starting with christmas morning when I turned 10 years old and I unwrapped the D&D box set (Red Dragon), a gift from my estranged father that started an obsession that has stuck with me longer than he ever did.

If my shiny new screen name wasnt a clue, I'm searching for sci-fi related RPs. Star Trek... obviously, but Star Wars too, as well as any potential generic space settings.

But not just space settings, as Sci-Fi (And even Sci-Fantasy) can encompass so much more... like post-apocalyptic, such as Fallout or Rifts, or any generic setting in which our characters are trying to eke out a living after the downfall of society as we know it. Sci-Fi also encompasses cyberpunk as well, such as... well, Cyberpunk, or Shadow Run...

If the 'general' settings werent a clue, I enjoy world building as well, and I like a healthy amount of story with my smut.

I prefer to play in PMs, though am not opposed to threads or potentially e-mail. So please dont leave a message here as I will likely miss it. Send me a message!

This is a WiP

And I will throw this up here to assist in you knowing what I enjoy... https://www.f-list.net/c/skylar%20quinn/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom