Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Role To Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly_Mang

Planetoid
Hi everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick!) Y'all can call me, Grizz, and obviously I'm looking for a partner or two with which to RP. I opened this request thread here, because I honestly don't know where to put it...

Alright, maybe I should kick things off by stating that this thread is a request for storylines on the smuttier side of things. By that I mean I just don't expect anything more serious to come out of this, but I won't say never. I'm looking to play a character that was a man who has now been transformed against his will into a futa/shemale, by whomever. I've learned recently that there is difference between futas and shemales (apparently shemales just have male genitalia and futas have both sets of junk), and I can honestly play either. I posted this request here because it doesn't seem like this would fit in either other forums.

About me:
I don't have many turn-offs except gore, so just keep in that I vibe with most peoples' kinks. I'm semi-literate and post an average of 2-4 paragraphs at a time, though my only rule for any potential partner is the usual: no one liners. I do not use any instant messenger programs, so I only RP on this site, though between PMs or threads I don't care. I am not the kind of RPer who uses pictures, I like to write the physical descriptions of the characters I play. I don't mind playing with someone who uses pictures, even if they use them nearly every post, so long as my partner doesn't mind me not using photos. As far as my activity and availability I'll be able to post at least an average of once a day, if not more. If I have to miss more than 1 day I will let my partners know, though that doesn't happen much. I normally like to play male on female scenarios, but since I'd be playing a more feminine character here all bets are off! I would actually like to play opposite a male if I can find someone interested.

Kinks (or at least what I can think of at the moment):
I like incest, I like the taboo of it.
I like romance, i.e. kissing, cuddling, etc.
On the opposite end of the last like, I really like power-trips and humiliation. Particularly I like it when the powerful and meek switch roles.
I like transformations.
I like nudity.
I also really like dark-skinned partners.
I like a human and monster pairing, though I must say I’m not a huge fan of tentacle monsters. That’s not to say there aren’t exceptions, but generally that’s something I just don’t dig.
It's also stupidly juvenile, but I like games of truth or dare.
I also enjoy drug use. I don’t mean knocking a character out and drugging them up to make them suggestible/horny, though I’m not opposed to that by any means. I mean I like it when the characters drink, or smoke weed; I like it when characters use intoxicants for recreation, escape, ritual, or whatever.
Also, I know it’s not everyone’s thing, but I dig breeding depending on the scenario.
I do also enjoy tropical/semi-tropical settings. I dunno why, I just do.

General Pairings (I don't really have any stories to go with these since I created this thread on a whim. Please, if you have any ideas of your own let me know!):
Brother x sister
Mother x son
Best friend x best friend
Alien x human
Demon x human
Future person x current era person
Furry x human
Mad scientist x victim
God x worshiper
Genie x gullible victim
Ex-lover x gender-bent victim
Sorceress x hero-to-be

That's all I've got for now. Thanks for reading, and please hit me up if any of this piqued your interest! Feel free to post here or shoot me a PM! I eagerly await to hear from you!

First bump of the thread! I've already gotten a couple of responses for this request, so thank you! I'm excited to get some more, please hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom