Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mewtwo moves on... (Zero5906&roan_stallion)

Sintan

Supernova
uPsoyX7l.jpg
Sable
Y7Nve5kl.jpg

uzW4bf7l.jpg

Reference of girls breast size/shape
or30Xh0l.jpg

Zn3fHrPl.jpg
Mewtwo

She is never fucking doing this again.
It had been such a good idea at first; go into the forest, catch a Mewtwo. Her team was strong, she'd gotten most of her badges already. Mewtwo would, should, have been a piece of cake.
If she could find the fucker.

Stopping for the sixth time that hour, Sable yanks down her sweat-soaked shorts and squats to piss against a tree, groaning with relief and annoyance. The stream is just as thick and constant as it always is, even though she'd been sweating so much. Without much else to do but wait until it'd die down, she pinches and rubs her nipples a bit, expelling as much milk as she can until her urine flow stops and it's time to move on again.
Hauling her shorts back up, she heads once again in the direction of- well, she's not sure. In the direction of deeper into these godforsaken woods in the hopes of finding and catching a Mewtwo. She'd seen a purple glow she -thought- might be him an hour ago, but it was long gone now. Might as well rest.

Finding a fallen tree, she sits and tries to expel more milk, but it's mostly useless. It'd rather just run down her breasts and stomach and be that much more annoying. Frustrated, she gets up again and stomps further ahead. The sooner she finds this stupid pokemon, the better.

It has been many years since the events of escaping Giovanni's Laboratory and the events with Ash Ketchum; many things have changed. Mewtwo has released all his cloned pokemon to wild where they belong with their kind and make own family. Mewtwo secluded himself into a massive dense forestry woods, he has been alone for so long with his thoughts wondering what he should do with his life while keeping in mind many trainers, scientists, professors wish to find him and catch him. So over the many years he has been training with very powerful pokemon, even types he has weakness against honing his skills and the power behind his moves. Now many pokemon just stare and stay distance from him knowing how strong he redeemed to be.

Mewtwo came to realize, with all this power, he needs to pass it down and make a legacy of himself. That is where the thought came from, he needs to breed and many times, he has also has heard rumors about several items that can enhance his abilities to further strengthen himself, also along the way finding TMs to use to train himself new moves to use to his advantage. It wouldn't be simple to venture out and find these items without many trainers trying to catch him. That night was going to give him something, a chance to let him to do that in a very unexpected way.

As Mewtwo glides hovering in the pitch black night with only moonlight being cast down, he finds a young girl trainer. He decides to try to scare her away by casting his signature move 'shadowball' right above her head and another some feet away in front of her. He speaks in a low deep voice echoing through the forest, "Leave...at once!" then shows his glowing purple eyes through the night, and can barely see the tail wagging furiously and see another shadowball emitting a purple light. He then realizes something off with this young girl...she was topless and could see her breasts were rather full and large, nipples erect and very puffy. He has always seen trainers fully clothed and never seen a girl's bare body in person up close like this. Mewtwo dismisses his shadowball, and just stares at her curiously; who is this girl and what is her deal? He waits there to see her reaction, studying her.

She's so caught up in her own misery, she hardly notices the pokemon's stare. This is her lot in life; hormonal imbalance makes her lactate all the time, and some weird bladder thing with a rather long and complicated name she's never cared to learn means she urinates long and often. She'd been told not to go on her journey. That her conditions meant traveling and catching pokemon would be too difficult. Here she was though, hunting the great and famed Mewtwo. Imagine the surprise of her mother and the Professor when she came back home with him! They'd have no choice but to stop coddling her and just let her travel as she pleased.

Her reverie is broken by the yell of a strange voice, and a flash of purple light. Shock is the most prevalent emotion. Then a twinge of embarrassment, because her tits are out and she's leaking breast milk all over the damn place. It's all quickly followed by elation, wherein she jumps to her feet and eagerly draws a Pokeball at random. It doesn't matter who it is, her team is strong. But he's not taking an aggressive stance. He seems...rather perplexed, actually. And now she's just as confused.

"I-I'm here to battle you!" It doesn't sound all that confident. "And catch you!" He's still staring. Slowly, Sable crosses her arms over her chest, wincing at the stickiness of unchecked milk flowing over her skin. "What? Never seen tits before? Stop staring!"
This is weird. This isn't how she'd wanted it to go. She was supposed to be fully clothed, and not sweaty, and not fucking feeling like she's about to burst if she doesn't piss right this very second. "O-Okay, you....you stay right there! I'll be back in a second!"

Turning, she rushes to the nearest tree, and around it (she didn't want some weird, probably-pervert pokemon watching her urinate, after all.) Stumbling over her shorts, she only just manages to shove them down her thighs and squat out of the way before releasing a thick, strong stream of urine. Groaning, she buries her hands in her face and tries not to die of embarrassment. This pokemon could talk, if she did catch it, what would it tell other people? This wasn't exactly starting out the way she'd wanted it to at all.

Mewtwo immediately used psychic to force the pokemon to go back into its pokeball and move the ball back into her hand. He tilts his head at her words in slight amusement because he has heard that line so many times plus her lack of confidence. He used his psychic powers to read her thoughts of what she meant by she'll be back in a second; he was intrigued by her and was more curious about this girl, she wasn't like the others. He followed her through the night silently, her not knowing she was being followed by this very ominous pokemon. He smells and inhales the scent of her tangy urine, soon he catches her caught her in mid stream of her urinating with her shorts and panties at her ankles.

He stands there with his head slightly tilted looking at her in her utmost vulnerable time and cant protect herself even with her pokemon. Mewtwo turned out to be leagues and many leagues above her skill level and her pokemon. His stance and look on his face showed he had no intention of harming her, but being at night and what Mewtwo looks like was extremely frightening and make anyone scarred mentally and be feared of Mewtwo forever with his ominous stares and vibe about him, never knowing what would happen. Mewtwo was slightly turned on by seeing her so sweaty dripping with sweat all over her bare skin, if she would look down between his legs, she would see his large limp member with a lot of foreskin covering most of his shaft and mushroom tip that was very big and bulbous, then lastly his big knot at base of his member similar to canines. The limp member was hanging forward in direction to her showing the bulbous head covered mostly by foreskin. It was limp so it was obvious he was not looking at her in a sexual way at all.

Oh my god it's watching her. Fear runs down her spine like ice-cold claws, and she freezes. Of fucking course though, her stream of urine only intensifies and strengthens. It's going to kill her, there's no way around it. Even if it would let her get one of her Pokemon out of its ball, it would kill them and THEN kill her. Stupid, stupid, stupid Sable! She always got herself into shit like this, realizing at the last second what a dumb idea it was. Her legs begin to shake and she has to force herself forward, lest she fall backward in a puddle of her own urine.

She has to think fast or she's done for. Forcing herself to look up at the Pokemon, she speaks slow and haltingly. "L-look, I'll make you a deal! Just please don't kill me or my Pokemon. They don't deserve that, I'm the one who brought them here...." She looks so fucking weak crouched here, pissing on the ground. This isn't exactly a position of weight or bargaining. "Name it. Whatever it is, I'll get it or- or give it! Um, you can fuck me, if that's what you want. Or I can help you travel! If- If you're with me, other trainers will think you've been caught and they'll leave you alone. I don't have any real goal from here, we can just... go where ever."
Way to sound confident Sable.

Mewtwo used his tail to tug off her shorts and soaked panties from her ankles then picked her up slowly with his tail wrapped around her stomach whilst her still urinating strong. "Fuck you?....Have you done so with others prior to me? No goals? What kind of trainer are you? However, you're an interesting one, I will travel with you for now. Before we go anywhere, tell me more about you. Anything and everything." He folds her legs together with his tail into bridal position and holds her close, Mewtwo looks down deeply into her eyes and uses one of his alien like hand digit fingers to caress her wet pussy from the urine and caresses her ass cheeks. "Make up some goals, tell me everything about you and I'll tell you my goals in return."

Back
Top Bottom