Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You are getting sleepy... (London & Celebstars)

London

Star
Brian slowly walked down the sidewalk, his dog pulling on the leash he held. He walked him everyday after school. It was really the only thing he had going on. He didn't have any friends. His one girlfriend had moved away just after they started dating which had broken his heart. Brian had even thought about joining some of the teams at school, but wasn't really into them.

Walking into the house, he let his dog off the leash while he walked into the living room. Groaning as he saw his older sister, he had hoped to watch a few of his shows. It wasn't that he didn't like his sister, he did. She was beautiful and to other people wonderful. He even used her panties to masturbate and thought about her while doing it. The problem was she acted like he didn't exist. He had tried to talk to her but she either ignored him or yelled at him for interrupting her.

Moving to sit next to her, he thought about sneaking up to get the panties she had worn that day. "What are you watching," he asked, but didn't expect an answer.

"What has it got to do with you? Why can't you just leave me alone? Seriously?" The 24 year old sister, nine years older than her brother had recently moved back in to the family home after a row with her boyfriend. Brittney was lost in her own world and rarely showed an interest in anything she wasn't to keen on. Which included her sibling.

He was of no use to her, just someone in the way who took all the attention away from her when he was born. She loved him of course, but mainly because she had to. Moving back home two weeks ago made her realize that it wasn't a good idea to be smothered by her parents and Brian. Brittney hoped to work things out with her boyfriend soon.

The black haired girl in a tank top and leggings was laying on the sofa and had to move her feet back for him to sit down. A variety show was on the TV screen, currently a man performing ventriloquism.

With her bare feet planted firmly against her brother's legs she had her arm behind her head supporting it with the arm of the couch. That tight ass of hers was pointing directly to her family member whilst her eyes were glued to the screen.

Brian frowned at what Brittney said. "I was just curious. I didn't mean to interrupt such an important activity," he said. He really hated the way she treated him. No matter how much he wanted to hate her he couldn't, he loved his sister to much.

It really didn't help that she was so beautiful and living under the same roof. It wasn't the second day of her moving back in that he started taking her panties to masturbate with. He always loved the thought that she might be wearing a pair that he had cummed in. Of course he knew that they had been washed, but the thought excited him.

Looking at her out of the corner of his eyes, he took in the sight of her tight ass. He couldn't help but want to reach out to rub it, but knew that would cause a lot of trouble. Looking back tot he screen, "I didn't think you liked puppets," he said before he could stop himself. Bored he leaned back, taking up as little room as he could so Brittney wouldn't force him to leave the room.

Sighing as he spoke of the puppets, she didn't give him a reaction, he wasn't worth it. As the man finished his act, the crowd applauded, before he was shown off stage by the TV presenter.

"Next up! We have Adam!" The host said, walking off center stage with the room going dark and a spotlight appearing. Dressed in a black suit, the mysterious looking man didn't introduce himself, but instead looked at the audience before picking out a woman. Watching her climb on to the stage, he offered his hand and shook hers. "What is your name beautiful?"

"Samantha" was her reply, smiling eagerly to the crowd below. "Take a seat for me dear, are you happy for me to try an hypnotize you?"

Nodding her head, the performer looked delighted. Brittney laying on the couch didn't.

"What a waste of time, like any of this is even real."

Shaking his head slowly, Brian knew he was wasting his breath he he talked to her. He didn't know why he even bothered, except she was his sister. He thought about asking her what it was about him she hated. But was afraid she would tell him.

As the next performer took the stage, Brian chuckled when he heard the man say he was going to hypnotize the woman. He had always thought that hypnosis was interesting... Turning to look at Brittney when she spoke, "How can you say that... You don't know if it's real or not. You're not there to see what's going on."

Surprised when they didn't cut the sound as the man started putting the woman under, Brian wondered if he could remember how he did it for later. He wasn't sure what he would do with the knowledge for, but it would be something to talk about. "I guess if you could get rid of some kind of fear or something..." he said before remembering she wasn't talking to him.

Turning to look at her, he took a moment to admire her tight firm butt, before letting his eyes travel to her beautiful face.

The man soon started to perform his act and even though Brittney didn't believe in any of it she watched with interest. Of course she ignored everything her brother said to her, from when he mentioned it being real or not to a few minutes later when he spoke of getting rid of some kind of fear. "Shhhh!"

Screwing at him, she showed her displeasure whilst staring in to his eyes with her face looking angry. Resting back down, her head laid on the arm of the sofa and her feet casually touched his leg.

Her big eyes fixed on to the TV screen and her ears listened carefully to every word he spoke before she finally closed her eyes like the hypnotist said.

"When I click my fingers, you will fall under a spell of deep consciousness and you will obey everything that is told of you. Do you understand?" The lady sitting in the chair nodded to the audience, as did Brittney to the TV screen.

"I would like you to stand up please"

The sister laying next to her brother slowly stood up, eyes still closed with her arms down by her sides.

"Don't keep your eyes shut, that is rude for the audience open them and give the audience a wave." Samantha opened her eyes and waved to the crowd and Brittney slowly turned to her own which was the only person in the room...her brother.

"Now, why don't you show me your best dance moves?" He smiled.

In front of her brother, Brittney started to dance, shaking her hips and placing her arms above her head.

Brian hated being shhed. It was on of the things he really hated about Brittney. Turning to say something to her, he stopped as he watched her starting to nod off. It wasn't until she stood up that he realized what was happening. Sitting with his mouth hanging open as she followed what the hypnotist said, "Holey shit," he said very lightly.

Smiling when she waved at him, he was shocked when she started dancing. Swallowing from the way her body moved, he couldn't help but wonder if she would follow an order from him. Reaching for the remote, he quickly hit record on the DVR before turning the volume down.

"Stop dancing..." he said his voice cracking from excitement. Wondering what he should try, he couldn't help but wonder if she was faking it. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, "Pull your shirt up and show me your boobs."

Continuing to dance as the man told her to, the sister shook her body and swayed it expertly, all those times dancing in a club with friends coming in to use now.

Something the hypnotist failed to say when using his power was to follow HIS voice, instead the choice of words he used would allow anyone to control the person.

As the TV fell silent when the remote was hit with Brian's fingers the room became very quiet. Brittney dancing to no sound seemed quite odd. So she stopped when her brother told her to, her eyes staring at the wall above the sofa with her arms by her sides.

His next order came in and she could only obey him of course. Crossing her arms towards her waist, she pulled up her tank top and took it over her head, dropping it to the floor. There in front of him were her firm breasts just sitting in her black bra, the contrast against her milky white flesh making it more appealing. Staring in to space, she waited for his next command.

Brina couldn't believe what he was seeing. Watching as Brittney danced and then took her shirt off. Swallowing, he stood up to move in front of her. Looking at her bra covered breast, "Take your bra off," he said running his hand through his hair. Quickly pulling his phone out, he took a picture of her in her bra, not wanting to forget what was happening.

Moving closer to her, his hand slowly reached out, gently touching the soft skin of her belly. He was still thinking that she would smack him any second, calling him a pervert as she ended the joke. If she removed her bra, his hands would slowly move up her body. Watching her eyes for any reaction, his hands would finally touch her breast, enjoying the feel of Brittney's firm soft breast.

When he stood in front of her, his height towered over hers. Coming up to his chest area, her eyes stared blankly forward before blinking naturally. Lifting both arms up, she pulled her straps down her arms before unhooking the piece behind her back. As it fell from her body, her beautiful breasts came in to view, hanging firmly from her chest. Small nipples with large areola's surrounding it added a more sexy look.

Every part of Brittney's skin was soft to touch, her tummy was flat and her hips stuck out just a little bit to give her perfect curves.

Her reaction of him feeling up her body was still and non-existent, she didn't flinch or move. Unaware and oblivious to what was happening, she had no choice but to let him molest her.

He moaned softly as he touched her breast. Running his hand over the soft flesh, he ran his thumb over her nipple hoping that he could get her to respond. "I'll have to think about that part..." he said to himself. Still caressing her breast, he explored her firm mounds before slowly pulling back.

Looking at her, he had to adjust his hard cock before he came in his pants. Pulling his phone back out, he turning on the camera again before taking a couple pictures. Making sure her head wasn't in the picture, he didn't want anyone finding out he had pictures of his sister.

Looking at his watch, he smiled as he thought about how much time he had. Thinking about the video, he thought about what to do before deciding. Moving to the couch, he sat back down, "Come here and sit beside me." He would hold her close and play with her breast while he watched the video to see what he could do with her.

As the video started, Brian quickly paused it and turned to Brittney. "You will only listen to my voice," he said realizing what might happen if she woke up with him holding and playing with her half naked body.

The tables had turned drastically for Brittney. The moody sister would surely regret talking to her brother the way she did if she had known how weak minded she was. To be hypnotized by just watched TV clearly showed how vulnerable and susceptible to ideas she really was.

Blinking her eyes, she stood normally for her younger sibling, allowing him to take in the sight of her body. The round curves of her breasts seemed perfect, nothing looked out of shape as they hung firmly from her chest. Below, that smooth stomach was pretty enough for a picture, and that's exactly what came next, frozen in time on Brian's phone was her shapely flesh.

Moving upon his next order, she sat beside him, in nothing but her black leggings and white socks. His voice carried in to her ears, she was to only listen to his sound, and his only.

Caressing her breast as he watched the performer and his subject on the TV, Brian listened carefully as he tried to figure out what to do with his sister. When the performer gave the woman a command word, Brian smiled when he realized he would be able to put her under again when he wanted to. "Brittany, When you hear the word..." he paused trying to think of a good word to use, "When you hear the word "Ghost" you will return to this hypnotic state. Do you understand?"

As he watched the performer wake the girl up, he turned off the TV and turned back to his sister. Still rubbing her breast, "Do you like the way I'm touch you," he asked wondering if she felt anything. If not he would have to change that, he thought to himself. HE had other questions he wanted to ask her, but would get to those soon enough.

The girl sat there next to her brother, her leggings tight against her legs, acting as a second skin. Her breasts were continuously molested by her sibling as he watched the show. He was clever to make her only listen to his voice alone, otherwise the commands would have been very confusing for her.

Listening to every word he spoke, it was set in her mind that every time she heard the word ghost she would fall in to a trance like state. Nodding her head, she understood what he was saying. His next question was a tricky one and it took her some time to answer it, pausing for a seconds before her mouth finally opened. "Yes" was her blunt reply, although it was her body that enjoyed it, her nipples hardening as evidence.

He smiled when she said she liked his touch. Looking at her hard nipples, he slowly leaned forward, kissing her nipple before licking the hard nub. Sitting back, he licked his lips as he thought of how good her skin tasted. "Brittney," he started as he thought of her body, "How often did you and your boyfriend have sex? Do you masturbate now?" He knew he wasn't the only person who masturbated, but had always wonder if his sister did.

He wondered if he could get her to give him her panties instead of having to sneak them out of her laundry hamper. He was scared to ask her if she knew he had done it, but decided to ask anyway. "Do you know that I take your panties," he asked.

Sitting there topless, she almost flinched when he started to kiss her breasts, the nipples in particular. His went tongue then licked over them, making erect and slimy, covered in his saliva. She really was his to do with what he wanted. The questions came firing, and she was no doubt happy to answer them, of course under the hypnosis.

"We have sex around three times a week, I sneak him in here when you are all sleeping" looking at her brother, she then looked away, almost like she was an android. "I masturbate everyday" was her reply to his second. She was an open book for him to read and ask.

"No, I didn't know you took my panties."

Brian gasped when she said she had sneaked her boyfriend into the house. She couldn't help but wonder what their father would do if he knew. "Are you still sneaking him in even though you two have broken up," he asked. He wasn't sure how he would feel if she was. She had moved back home for something he had done and to think she was still fucking him. Brian wouldn't allow it.

He smiled when she said she masturbated every day. He was wondering if he could somehow arrange to watch. He knew he could make her do it now and was wondering how much more time they had. "We'll have to wait until later to for that," he said looking up at the clock.

"What do you think of me taking your panties," he asked. Flicking his tongue across her nipple, he sucked hard on it. "What is the most sensitive part of your body," he asked curious where he should touch next.

Back
Top Bottom