Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The tale of a twisting curse (ChrisGabriel & KuroRekka)

KuroRekka

Planetoid
The wee cracks of a balmy summers’ dawn were just starting to light up Sinasvilles’ horizon. Thus meant that the leather, armour clad form of Roland the bard was the singular one occupying the empty streets while he hummed to himself. The bard barely took notice of the broken tiles of homesteads and dipping-roofed thatched cottages that dominated the side streets. Simply continuing along the road as stray flutters of candle light revealed the pondering look of delight upon his ruggedly handsome face. The bard’s thoughts were swirling around the reward he received for his most recent quest, so recent in fact that the proof still matted his flaccid cock. Sure the small fishing village of Breawater had only rewarded him for slaying the pack of wolves with a mere small pouch of gold now jangling on his hip.

Roland however was delighting more in the buxom, long haired lass that had offered up the secret reward of warming his temporary mattress with her luscious hour glass figure. Even now he could still envision the way her ample bosom threatened to spill out the top of her dress and the taste of her petals as they blossomed around his skilled tongue. He had even loved the way her soft skin looked dotted in sexual perspiration while she slept. That was the last glance of her he took before slipping away like a thief in the last rays of dusk, ferrying himself across the wide Tulanga river before starting his brisk trek to Sinasville.

This however was not the first time that the stubble faced Roland chose not to look a gift horse in the mouth, instead rightly choosing to indulge in the gift for quite some time. The most memorable gift however came from two radiant beauties in the city of Haldiberg, simply for clearing out a miniscule imp infestation. For who could ever forget ending an evening sitting bare assed on a duke’s throne, the supple ass cheeks of the man’s wife slapping against your crotch. With every downward thrust her constricting anal walls vigorously milking every ounce of cum from the long shaft of his veiny dick.

Never one to be entirely idle the bard’s rough palms had cupped the handfuls of flesh that was the duchess perky breasts, his fingers tugging and pinching the noble lady’s dark nipples. All while the duchess’s own copper haired lady in waiting was lapping eagerly at Roland’s sweaty cum covered nut sac and the duchess’s overflowing pussy when in reach. So caught up in the debauchery the lady in waiting’s own trembling fingers were delving deep and manically into the soiled mess that was her own puffy cunt.

The other strangely amazing part of the warm evening was that not even once before or after the bard had lined the duchess’s asshole did the duke come to investigate. Not a single person arrived while the lady in waiting climaxed overtly and loudly, her quivering pussy soaking the bard’s almost arm thick cock. Not even a trace of humanly presence was observed while the stiff bard unceremoniously mounted the dribbling pussy of the Duke’s wife from behind. The fact that the noble lady’s pussy was almost sheath tight did have Roland wondering if the pathetic Duke had a penis the size of a scrawny. He however quickly lost that thought when he watched the duchess begin rimming the anal ring of the copper haired servant girl occupying the simplistic throne.

It was with filthy carnal memories still at the forefront of his mind that he whispered a quick thank you, directed happily at his two mentors. The very same ones that had made such taboo delights possible. The first being his very own father, the man had imparted to him the ins and outs of hunting efficiently and wielding a blade with deadly precision. Thus allowing him to protect himself and gain favour with others while earning coin. It was however his second mentor that had instructed him in the invigorating muscle and taboo hustle of pleasure making.

The near famous bard Yvonne had taken a sixteen year old Roland under her soft wing upon hearing his skills at twang away on a lute. Over two years she had tutored him and entrusted in him various emotional melodies. It was however upon his eighteenth that she had introduced him to the touch of a woman and after that instructing him in things he would never have dream't of attempting. During these taboo lessons she had parted on him ways to make the most of his natural charisma and sexual talents before sending him on his way. Her final words still ever present in the back of his mind, “It’s a bard’s duty to bring joy to all, no matter the form my young student. So go forth and bring joy to some sad women” she had whispered on his nineteenth celebration.

With those parting words he had packed his backpack, sheathed a trusty broadsword upon his back before setting out. So with dark armour that hugged his lean an athletic body, a lute in hand and a cock shuddering in anticipation he marched forth to slay and entertain for coin and carnal exploits. Since that very moment he had known the touch of many a woman, young and old, skinny and curvaceous. Each time he had left them drained, breathless and lost in bliss at the delights most men would not even know to try. Then as quickly as they had experienced their first orgasm, he would depart from their sleeping forms to sneak off into the darkness of the night.

It would also seem that the lady of luck herself had an abundance of admiration for the rapscallion of a bard. Not even twelve hours after collecting on the wolf bounty another lucrative one falls into his lap taking the shape of an overgrown dire bat. All Roland had done was take advantage of the situation, while the poor Sinasville guard at the northern gates held the beast’s attention. The bard had arrived in the nick of time to swing his lofty bastard sword across the path of the dire creature’s neck. While the bat pinned the trembling guard against the planks of the small bridge, opening its ugly teeth filled maw. The steel blade had bitten deep into the tough flesh just below the base of the blood suckers skull, momentum flinging the quickly dying beast across the small bank of the moat.

Only the small sign shaped as a tankard, the words ‘The Pensive Cat’ halted the bard’s advance along the road. The building looked out of place with its’ maintained tiled roof and large chimney still huffing out smoke. A couple of lamps were still burning inside the rock walled inn, filtering through gaps in the ornamental swinging door, illuminating the mud stained cobbles at the threshold. Hissing alerted Roland to the striped feline to the right of the entry way before it bolted into the nearby alley mouth. With a shrug the lucky bard hefted the damp and filth sac housing the dire bats severed head, over the studded shoulder pad on his right side.

Pushing the squeaky door aside the aroma of stale alcohol, smoke and mildew, just like any other tavern or inn he happened to visit. Due to the early hour the local nitwits, harlots and drunken fishermen were absent. There was however a petty merchant pinching the succulent backside of the lass balancing mead, roast meat and beans. “Welcome to my modest hearth” a gruff voice rumbled to draw Roland’s attention from the serving girl in distress and towards the man behind the counter. The innkeeper wrinkled his bulging forehead and wiped a tankard on his faded apron as the bard approached.

If his attention had not turned, Roland the Bard could have seen the fiery redhead smile at the merchant and slap him hard on the face. The girl then proceeded to ferry the drinks like nothing happened. The gruff innkeeper kept speaking "and what could we do for you, good sir." for even the clothes he wore was better than the usual in the village, and with the other signs of his outsider status, the inn was looking forward to get some extra income.

Even more so, the innkeeper was not above selling anything and everything for good money, and was trying to imagine what his newest guest wanted. "We have drinks, foods, good weeds, and maybe even some rumors to share... And I can turn a blind eye and a deaf ear if you would want that. For enough silver and gold, of course." He was thinking how his red haired step-daughter needed a strong man in her bed, maybe then she would be easier to manage...

Roland just nodded as the inn keep rattled on about the options the tavern offered, very obviously only due to his outsider appearance. Placing his scarred left hand on the counter he grinned at the man “Let’s start with information my good Sir” Roland chuckled as he raised the blood soaked bag. “I am looking for the person who placed a bounty on a dire bat’s head, for you see the guard was still to shaken to give me a name after I lobbed of the beast’s head?” the bard explained before raising his hand to raise a second thick finger.

“Secondly, how much is bed for the night and a good meal?” Roland continued before placing his hand back on the stained counter, awaiting the inn keep’s response. Slowly he lowered the bag to the damp floor boards, his head turning slightly to spot the grabby merchant softly stroking his one cheek. Internally the bard chuckled at the dimwit’s brash action; even Roland had never just unsuspectingly grabbed a ladies derriere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pocked faced merchant sat stunned for a moment, his chunky face still stinging where the red hand mark was now starting to appear. Even his small left ear was ringing from the sound of flesh on flesh so close to the listening organ. The reaction to his unwanted attention to the feisty tavern wench’s sweet butt however did not deter the foul man too much. His small beady eyes continued to watch the nice rump he had just squeezed, admiring how the small clothing framed the wench’s body.

A lecherous smile played across the drunken salesman’s face as he imagined what would have happened if he could’ve afforded to pay the innkeeper his asking price for the wench. Such dirty thoughts of how he would slide his fat cock up and down between her plump caboose cheeks as she bent over a table. While her soft pillowy breasts melding between his sweaty, plump fingers as he rocked her back and forth.

Discreetly gesturing towards the merchant with the mug in his hand, the barkeep mumbled something akin to "Ask the merchant cartel." It was obvious he did not had any love for the cheap man in the inn, nor did he liked the rich upper crust of them, still, he could always hope that one of the drunk's friends would pay up the tab sometime.

"And while I really hope that is not the thing's head in your bag soiling the floor, you would not see even a copper if you can't present it to them."

The wench was getting closer, finishing with her round of drinks, ready to change the empty tankards and cups for full ones - not necessarily having to clean before the next round for some of the customers. She took a cursory glance at the bard, and let loose a fast smile, but concentrated on her job - and until he asked for a drink, he was not a paying customer in her eyes.

The observant bard took note of the displeasure clearly painted upon the inn keeper’s face before following the direction of the gesture. Glancing over his studded should armour his dark eyes fell upon the earlier overly touchy merchant. The return trip of his eyes happily found the fast smile of the luscious barmaid and instantly knew who his next mattress companion would be. “Unfortunately it is my good sir, but here this should cover any damages, plus a room for the night and….” Roland retorted as he slipped a single gold piece along the oak counter.

“Have the lovely lady bring for me a nice dark ale to sip on while I negotiate with the merchant” the bard finished off as he focused his attention more on the fiery serving wench. He bowed his head lightly in her direction while flashing one of his lady charming smiles, keeping his eyes warm and friendly. With the various possibilities set in motion he trudged towards the merchant’s table only to drop into the chair facing the pudgy man. “A very good morning to you my fine man” Roland greeted with a grinning smile as he studied the man up and down.

Not to impressed with the individual before him, the bard decided to conduct his business quickly before getting at least some shut eye before delving in other delights. “I hear you are one of the highly respectable people to talk to about the bounty on the dangerous Dire Bat, is that true?” Roland asked politely. The lute playing ruffian laid on the charm a bit thick as he inquired about the bounty stinking up his sack, but with men like this merchant it was best to make them feel oh so important if you wished to get anywhere.

The bothered server turned away from him in disgust, starting his search for the mop. The gold piece disappeared as an afterthought, the gruff man biting it to see if it was gold enough. Finding it to his liking, he aborted the search and started looking for the aforementioned ale.

"A better morning to you, young man!" the merchant welcomed the Bard's words, not that he was that happy to be disturbed in his daydream, but ready to do a little business. "Yes, of course! Who better than me to speak about the monster aggravating the people, and disturbing the market! Do you want directions, or would like to buy some information about its habits and weak points?" obviously he was still preoccupied with the swaying hips of the barmaid.

The strong faced bard just angled his lips into what looked like an amused smile while watching the man across the table, whose beady sunken eyes were almost hypnotized by the sultry motions of the barmaid. “Actually neither my good man, for it seems that lady luck is with me on this cheerful morning” the bard began his response, giving only a quick pause to admire the same delicious scenery as the merchant.

“For you see good fellow I just happened to be in the right place at the right time to slay the vile creature, if i hadn't it might have turned one of the town’s guard’s into an early morning snack.” Roland explained a bit before his right hand hoisted the filthy sack above table level. “So what I have actually come to speak to you about is where one might go to receive the reward for severing the head of all your beastly troubles?” The charming bard asked with as little pride in his voice as possible

"Ohhh!" the pig like man was now all interested in him, of course. "It is really easy, my man! You just let me do all the paperwork, and I will present the proofs for the Merchant Guild. You just rest here, we will pay for your room all inclusive while I get your reward. A day or two only, I am sure... Meanwhile you can do a small, easy job for us..." he was thinking and plotting to get his own tab paid too, and maybe he could get this traveler to break in the barmaid a little...

"I would even consider my fee paid if you do this side-job..." the pig masquerading as a merchant nodded towards the drink serving maiden exaggeratedly, while she was nearing by the Bard's drink.

The slowly tiring bard eyed the lout with deep scepticism, when one has travelled as much as Roland you start learning not to trust people at face value. Unfortunately for the merchant his face was piggish and hinted at deception, but options were limited. Plus Roland really didn’t feel like lugging the head all over the village in some hopeful search of a person who will pay up front. This once simple exchange for services rendered was becoming a multi objective quest just to get funds out of a scheming pig.

Somehow the words ‘easy job’ and even the promise of a fee being paid didn’t alleviate the feeling that he was in for trouble. “What is this so called job you purpose?” Roland asked with very little enthusiasm and wondering what the tavern wench had to do with this. Roland’s face however did pick up when the barmaid was almost upon the table, flashing her a charming smile and a small nod.

"Here is your nice dark ale!" said the lovely lady, standing far away from the gesturing and winking merchant, smiling at the Bard. She waited for a moment, if there would be more, but then left hurriedly.

"She is your next assignment." the pig said at him, salivating after the girl, his eyes glued to her backside. "I want her broken in. You are a man of many talents, and you are travelled well. As you are good looking enough to make it easy, she is just asking it, surely! Have a good time, leave her a quivering mess. If you need some help... And I can try to get more money for you from the guild for the monster's head." finally, he was looking him in the eyes, an evil intelligence shining in the dirty, deeply situated beady eyes. "Do not fear the consequences, I can make her stepfather and the guards look elsewhere... or even have them look there with happiness." his laugh was like walking on broken glass "Hi-hi-hi-hi."

"So, gimme the bat's head, and get to work, I mean pleasure, my boy! You will have the bag of gold in two or three days..."

“Thank you” Roland happily responded to the barmaid, before watching her scurry away like a mouse from an over playful cat. Not that he could blame her when he was keeping company with a man who only moments ago was violating her cover ass. However it was the sweaty man’s next words that really made Roland understand the woman’s revulsion for the man. The bard with his ale to his lips and a man of words and tunes was left flabbergasted, almost choked on his ale, almost.

Roland was truly stunned that he barely found words to the oddest request he had ever been handed in his life, never before had he been asked to bed a woman. Nodding with slight hesitation the bard handed over the blood dyed sack “Well then good sir, I will get to work straight after finishing my Ale” Roland answered. With his lips on the tankard he let the warm ale slip over his tongue and down the gullet while watching the pig of a man vacate the seat opposite. With an uneasy feeling in his gut the stubble faced bard glanced in the fiery tavern wench’s direction, it was one thing to chase skirt, but to be paid to chase it made it seem more like a chore than fun.

Placing the ale container down Roland raised his hand slightly to get the barmaid’s attention, his eyes roaming her beautiful form. Even if he hadn’t been requested to seduce the lovely lass, he would very likely have chased her anyway. With a warming smile he waited till the buxom lady was upon him, “Hello beautiful, mind if ask what is good to eat around here?” the bard asked, hoping to start a bit of conversation and stifle his hunger at the same time.

"It depends!" she flirted a little, as the merchant scurried away with the head in the bag. "Do you like slick fresh meat, or want something with more heat? We have almost all kinds of food ready to serve... Even if most of them would take time to get done. But I think some goulash with fresh bread is always ready..."

Of course she would still try and sell him more beer, and maybe some wine with the food. After all, that way he would surely take a room, and another serving the next day too. She was clearly trying to boss over the grumpy owner, and maybe introduce new ways to do business - clearly the man was not that happy with it, as wenches had their own place and jobs to do.

Roland nodded politely to hide the fact that his eyes were tracing the contours of the lovely barmaid, “It all sounds good, though I have always been partial to succulent objects with a little more heat to them my dear” he smiled charmingly. In fact from where he was sitting the item with the best heat was the fiery redhead before him. Though he did idly wonder why every tavern except the one run by Madame Jill always had goulash ready, the stuff never looked kosher.

“Oh, and other than you what else is good to see in this town since I have to wait receive my reward from the fool that just left?” the bard asked as if he was stating a fact. Though he had doubts the gorgeous woman was as ditzy as the usual female companions and thus unlikely to fawn over his little comment. However he had a day or two and a bag full of cards to play to increase his chances of successfully bedding the well-endowed tavern wench.

Thinking about it a little, the redhead puffed some air at the tuft falling before her face, then replied. "It depends on what do you like to see? Travelers usually come to learn from our craftsmen, or to buy something that they need, or find nice... You can visit the temple, but anybody wanting healing goes to the herbalist instead. Or if you have enough gold, you can always pay for whatever your pleasure is at the Hole, some kind of thieves den with gamblers and shady business. You know, drugs, sex, and rocks rolling over your shallow grave..."

Then she left him with a smile and telling that she would "Bring some meat in leafs for your succulent needs." Meaning that there would be some vine and grape covered and protected roasted chicken to eat when she returned. And a refill of his mug, of course.

Roland starred at the serving girl’s delightfully retreating rump while thinking about the various activities she had mention. None really appealed to him other than maybe a visit to a craftsman shop to scout out a possible new lute. As for drugs well he never found interest in things that would relieve him of control of his own body. As for sex well that was even more simple, why pay something you could get free if you put a little effort into it. So with another deep sip of his ale the rugged bard slipped the lute from its noose.

“Thank you my dear” was all mentioned as his supple fingers danced across a few cords, not in any sort of proper melody, but so his other hand could adjust how taunt the strings were. With a satisfied gleam in his eyes his left hand gripped the neck of the lute, while the fingers on his right began a intricate dance upon the cords. Quickly the tavern was filled with soothing melody that spoke of wild love between a princess and a lowly squire while waiting for the lass to return with his hot meal,

Maybe it was that time of the day, or just his melodies, but more and more people arrived, giving work to the tavern wench. Of course the lass returned to his table from time to time, but it was more about the free drinks from other patrons and the dinner, which he had to pay for.

The girl flirted, but it was more her nature and the job she had than her being really free with her affectations, as more than one man got slapped, kicked, or drink deposited in his lap, as one guard got when he mentioned paying her for other services.

The gruff innkeeper seemed more than happy to take the man's money beforehand, so he was even more grumpy when he had to give it back.

Back
Top Bottom