Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Bard's twisted tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroRekka

Planetoid
Hello All

Let’s start with an intro, but I will keep it short and try to get to the good stuff quickly. I have experience with adult role-plays and usually post between 2 to 8 paragraphs depending on what I am given. I prefer to play in 3rd Person and I am usually able to post once a day except on weekends, but things in my life have a tendency to get hectic and I will at least attempt to send you a notice that I will not be able to respond for a day or two. My methods of play are limited to emails, threads or PM’s, sorry no IM’s. Now for a few basic rules, just to help smooth over the selection process.

The Rules:

1. Please have a basic understanding of spelling and grammar, this would be very much appreciated. Also, NO one liners or text talk, just proper English please.

2. Don't control my character. You can give your characters view on what they might assume my character is feeling, but any actions, reactions or emotions of my character will be determined by me.

3. If the kinks aren’t listed then please ask before attempting it, Thanks.

Now onto the reason as to why I have found the time to throw a request together after such a long time. As of late and due to stumbling over various other people’s requests, I have found myself craving a strange idea involving transformation.

The main idea revolves around an Adventuring Bard driven more by coin and especially carnal pursuits rather than noble intentions. Using his charm, sword and flute skills the Bard quickly coaxes pretty ladies into the sack, before skipping town to seek his next quest. Unfortunately as the saying goes “what goes around, comes around” and his recent endeavor has earned the scorn of a young woman. Now either through abilities of her own or with the help of a witch the young lass has cursed the dastardly bard to suffer the same fate as the one he hands out to naive woman.

The curse starts to take hold after the Bard’s next sexual encounter, his hair becoming slightly longer and his facial features softening a bit. The curse thus will be quite a slow one, with the bard changing into a busty female version of himself after each sexual act, whether wanted or not.

Primarily, I require someone to play a GM of sorts, subjecting my bard to a world of twisted and perverse acts as he slow turns into a she. The bard will start to desperately search for a way to lift the curse while attempting to maintain his sanity. This RP will involve many twisted acts and the GM will have to be willing to participate in MxF, MxM (Briefly), MxFuta, FxFuta, Futa/Futa, FxF.

The primary kinks involved will be:
Gender transformation,
Bestiality/Monsters,
Exotic cocks/Large cocks (9-13 Inches),
Large breasts (Large C-E cup),
Mild Bondage,
Gang-bangs,
Non-consensual,
Enslavement,
Breeding/Impregnation/Ovipositor/Egg laying/Lactation,
Multi Genitalia,
Exhibition/Public sex/Public humiliation/Outdoor scenes,
Knotting,
Dirty talk,
Exotic and Excessive cum,
Tightness,
Cervical penetration/Throat bulging/Stomach bulging/Slight cum inflation,
Oral, anal and vaginal virginity,
Face-sitting,
Rimming,
Anal to mouth,
Cum facials,
And many more that can be discussed.

Not allowed kinks:
Scat/barf,
Sexual gore,
Vore,
Mutilation,

If you are still interested, then toss me a PM and we can see if we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom