Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A View Through an Open Window (FutaxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaril

Star
Hey all :) So, I have this idea for a scenario that I kind of really want to play out, and I'm wondering if anyone's interested. Here's what I've got.

Erica Monet: twenty-four years old, graduated state college with a fine arts degree that's proven of little practical use, currently employed as a server at a seafood restaurant in downtown Chicago. All in all, a pretty average young American woman--aside from the fact that she has a cock. Understandably, this peculiarity caused her no small amount of stress growing up. Afraid of being judged, Erica went to great lengths to hide the fact when she was younger. Now that she's an independent adult with her own apartment, however, she finally has something she never did for most of her life: a place that's hers alone, where she doesn't have to be ashamed and hide her body. And for the four months since she moved in, she's been determined to take full advantage of this new freedom. She's made a habit of going bottomless around her apartment, and not been hesitant about masturbating whenever the mood strikes. In the same spirit of not hiding herself within her own home, she's avoided closing the blinds on her windows through all this--and unbeknownst to her, one of her neighbours has been treated to a near-perfect view the whole time...

That's the setup. From here, I can see the story going a number of ways. Maybe Erica finally notices your character watching. Perhaps your character comes knocking on Erica's door to complain about her habits. I'm open to discussing different ways to build on the basic idea, anyway, as well as more general details necessary for any RP.

Stuff that's right out:
Non-con
Violence
Bathroom

Not that all the above would be a sensible fit for this scenario anyway, but I just want to be clear.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom