Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa pokemorphs. (Futa on female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Star
So I'll keep this short and simple since I'm on my phone and typing this up. I have a very specific craving.

I want to play in the Pokemon universe with one change. There is a virus going among Pokemon that has trainers wary to use their mega stones. A virus that when a mega stone is used it turns their Pokemon into a sex driven horny futanari. But their mega evolution doesn't start there. They gain the ability to talk and have appearances between that of a human and Pokemon. And they don't get out of their form until they are fully sexually satisfied no matter how many times it takes them to cum. Male and female trainers alike have had to find out which of their Pokemon are infected the hard way. Even then just being in battle with one can infect them whether the infected Pokemon changes or not. There are even reports of evolution stones doing the same thing except more permanently.

I'm looking to RP this on IMs. I can play the female or futa pokemorph

Legion said:
So I'll keep this short and simple since I'm on my phone and typing this up. I have a very specific craving.

I want to play in the Pokemon universe with one change. There is a virus going among Pokemon that has trainers wary to use their mega stones. A virus that when a mega stone is used it turns their Pokemon into a sex driven horny futanari. But their mega evolution doesn't start there. They gain the ability to talk and have appearances between that of a human and Pokemon. And they don't get out of their form until they are fully sexually satisfied no matter how many times it takes them to cum. Male and female trainers alike have had to find out which of their Pokemon are infected the hard way. Even then just being in battle with one can infect them whether the infected Pokemon changes or not. There are even reports of evolution stones doing the same thing except more permanently.

I'm looking to RP this on IMs. I can play the female or futa pokemorph

This sounds like a lot of fun. I could play the female trainer to your futa pokemorph, though I only have Skype as an IM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom