Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Top Shelf, Bargain Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep_4

Planetoid
Hello there!

Welcome to my 'microbrew' topic, where single scene ideas and small scenarios are the primary special. A few quick tidbits before moving on to the current ideas on the table:

- I prefer PMs if possible. Will consider forum posts but will need persuasion.
- Typically I'll post around once every day or every other day.
- These ideas are more conducive to smut emphasis, but will consider (and adore) plot and character development.
- Sometimes I get carried away with post length, average around 3-5 paragraphs per response.
- Unless otherwise specified, my characters in plots below are assumed to be intersex, herm, and/or futa. We are not responsible for the occasional monster, alien, slime or other being that may have sneaked by between shifts.

Hard Limits:
Death
Gore (Sexual Context)
M-Preg
Scat
Watersports
Vore

Kinks (Negotiable):
Ass Worship
Dirty Talking
Edging
Footplay
Light Bondage
Messy (Drool, Fluids)
Sexual Exhaustion

~Ideas~
Legend
Bold text indicates my character.
Italics text indicates your character.

Drink Specials:

*Juiced*

“I like to show some skin in the ring, just so happens that most of it isn't mine.”

She was considered an anomaly to some, a marvel to others, a freak to a few and a Goddess to even less. To say she was imposing was an understatement, to believe her physical stature was completely without chemical assistance was borderline ludicrous. A teenage girl that grew up in some backwater region for the majority of her life, she was found in happenstance during a random bar brawl and convinced with fame and fortune to take advantage of her amazon qualities. Towering over her fellow competitors (and even putting many males to shame) she was placed into underground circuits first before exposed to the limelight, thrust into both UFC and boxing to display a prowess that was borderline unsurpassed. Being a simple country girl has its issues though, whether it means being unable to turn down an adoring fan or saying no to the competition; either way, she intends to stay on top as long as possible.

*Placebo*

“Happiness is our business. For your sake, I certainly hope you're well!”

There was no specific point where society started crumbling, but it was evident after several hundred years that humanity started spiraling out of control. The masses became unhappy, riots becoming more widespread and costs in order to maintain some semblance of order exceeding reasonable thresholds. Conventional methods of increasing satisfaction fell to the wayside, leading to a... questionable program enacted by the government in order to maintain the status quo. Nicknamed 'Operation Placebo', the public was exposed to a combination of tampered water utilities, food with adjusted hormones, daily routines and other assignments done in order to 'increase happiness and satisfaction for overall benefits'. Several of the efforts were considered compromising, leading people into forced senses of jubilation, lead by assigned government individuals called 'Cheerleaders'. In order to ensure happiness maintains expectations, another of the Cheerleaders and her accompanying squad is going through a neighborhood, making sure everyone is abiding by the requested procedures.

*Sellsword*

“They say all Charity is born out of guilt.”

It may be cynical, but the expression holds true; all charity is born out of guilt. Except that their names happen to be Steve and Wendy, divorced and irresponsible patrons of their very own 'mistake'. Whether it was out of irony or the homes that took her in under their equally misguided tutelage, she eventually happened to go under the name of Christian Charity, passing from one market to the next until she found a profession that happened to take into account a hard upbringing and militant households. Normally called hitman, she fit the qualification mostly, preferring the title of mercenary or sellsword, adopting a sniper rifle and selling herself to the highest bidder. Along the way, she found that simply disposing of her targets was neither the most profitable, nor the most pleasurable way to conducting business, finding an amusing, if not lurid way to romanticize war. And with her scope on her next target, who knows what she has in mind...

Standard Fare:

*Disc Job*

“Boys are like records. If you want to turn the volume up, you just have to play them the right way.”

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, a warehouse was converted into one of the cities' most popular clubs, a hotspot notorious for the music that was played and the drinks that were served. Just like its structural makeover, the place is rather legendary for one of the resident DJs, popular for her curvy appearance and supposedly open sexuality. Few know however that the club's most popular 'gal' is actually a femboy and fewer know that he happens to top more than the charts when he's playing tunes night after night. Another weekend is starting with the alcohol running wild, with a person or two on the guest list wandering in either for the atmosphere or to see whether the resident DJ surpasses the rumors.

*Domesticated*

“Collared but not owned; in name, but certainly not in flesh.”

Man's best friend. Animals started primarily as a form of sustenance, moving up the ladder to beasts of burden. As technology replaced the need for biological industry, creatures were regulated to companionship and everyday socializing. Soon enough however, whether it was due to curiosity or even further refinement, science started producing behind closed doors hybrids of humans and the common house pet, looking much like a person with a few anthro features. Advertised in high price markets as highly intelligent (but second class) people, the first batch ran into problems, often associating more with their bestial instincts. Whether through an auction or sheer luck (since several were abandoned projects) a lucky person happens to get one of the first waves of these creatures. But are they more than they anticipated?

*Hush*

“Shhhh....”

St. Mary's University was a campus founded on ideals of knowledge, purity, charity and community. Lo and behold, generations later and for the most part, the place has devolved into little more than a party school. 'For the most part' because while the campus is overall more known for debauchery than high marks, the library tucked away on the third floor is still somehow a civilized realm. Kept sane by its sole warden, few students bother brushing up on their studies... until rumors start popping up about her extra equipment and draconian policies. Whether on a drunken dare or pure curiosity, ducking out of a party, one of the students walks in to see if it's all talk and why the place is so quiet.

*Unconditional*

“He walks amongst us.”

Religions are all different. Take a step back and most have overlapping similarities if you take away the nitpicking and specifics. Omnipotence. Omniscience. One of the other paradigms of dogma is that of unconditional love, that regardless of one's actions (and perhaps even if one refuses it), their God or Deity will love and cherish them regardless. More so in the old ages, stories were told of Gods that would shapeshift and wander amongst the mortal realm, both to test the skills of those that worshiped them and to sometimes court humans. A curious God has adopted the semblance of flesh and has found a mortal deemed worthy... but is it of glory? Of love? And does it matter whether such sentiments are returned?

*Wet Nurse*

“Say ahhhh....”

Medical science has taken some unconventional strides in the fields of therapy, surgery and recovery for illnesses, accidents and other maladies for the human body. At Wayward Hearts Hospital, they happen to employ a variety of different procedures and options in order to best service their clients, from the traditional doctors to the more new age aromatherapy and masseurs, even moving into the realm of licensed voodoo and shamans. In one of the medical wings, they recently hired a rather unusual wet nurse that specializes in nutrition, one of the few that helps non-child patients. Coupled with a rigorous physical regiment, she plans on rehabilitating her next patient back to full health in no time.

*Zero Tolerance*

“Whether you hate me or adore me, you'll know me as Mistress.”

It wasn't well advertised. It didn't need to be. The demand was there. She called it a school, but the title was misleading at best, slanderous at worst. Offering to better promote relationships between husband and wife (or a sissy and his top), the curriculum on the surface offers lessons on communication and respect, all the while teaching its pupils how to become better 'wives' for their loves. The headmistress is a particular person of interest, claiming to know the best of both worlds, claiming that it is time for open enrollment and waiting for her new student(s) to attend their first seminar.

Still Thirsty?

Additional Microbrews: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=67165
Full 'Categorized Others' Plots: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62072
Full 'Males' Plots: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63218&pid=1603665#pid1603665

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom