Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Sister Slave (how_is_you and Shani)

Shani

Pulsar
Magenta went to meet her boyfriend for their date, she loved him so much she planned on spending the rest of her days with him. They had been dating for two years her and Drake, He had tiger stripes and leopard spots. Feeling they were soul mates. Heading to the mall where she was to meet me he never showed up, or called her, nothing. Going to his house t make sure he was alright, the door was open so she walked in. Hearing noises, she made her way to his room to see if it was him. Opening the door she saw him fucking a a rabbit, "Drake!!! How could you!?" She yelled "We had a date!" She said. 'Magenta it's not what it looks like...um that text wasn't for you...' He said getting up trying to move towards her. "I see that now...How long has this been going on? Going to see your family you've been hooking up..." Magenta was crushed devastated. 'You weren't supposed to find out like this...'
Drake managed to say. "Yeah when were you going to tell me? I gave everything to you I loved you..." She snapped. "Maybe if you satisfied my needs more his wouldn't have happened..." He shot back Magenta lunged at him pouncing on him biting and scratching the two getting into a cat fight.

Throwing her out she walked home her out fit was ripped and patches of her white fur was red with blood. Getting home she sat on the couch in the living room depressed she began to lick at some of her cuts.

Jason had it well, he thought. His smile could never be killed, and he always found the good in people and events. He did live by the ideology of there always being a silver lining to all bad things. His black fur rustled like grass in the light breeze as he made his way home, whistling to himself a song he had heard at the market. He had a bag of groceries in his hand, despite living only with his step-sister. It was enough to feed both of them, given that his pantry was already full. He was just topping off on ice cream and soda, the latter of which was for him more than Magenta. He went to unlock the door, only to find it open. Odd. He knew he locked it behind him...maybe she was home! He smiled wider and walked inside, only to find her sitting on the couch, licking at her wounds sustained from something. He dropped his groceries and rushed to her side.

"Magenta! What the hell happened to you?"

Magenta sat on the couch cleaning her wounds knowing her step brother wasn't home yet.He told her he had to go shopping that morning plus if he was home she would have heard him. Running her hand around her ear cleaning it. Magenta's eyes were watery, hearing a bag drop her ears perked up and she tensed then seeing Jason.

"Jason!" She exclaimed having thought Drake maybe followed her back, thankful it was her step-brother. "Well...I went on my date...but he never showed up...I went to his house to check on him and he was cheating on me...with a rabbit...apparently he had been cheating mo me for awhile.... We got into a fight...We broke up..." Her ears were to the sides looking down at her lap.

Jason heard what she had to say, a bit of anger welling up inside of him. How dare that basted cheat on her! He had to choke on the anger for a moment, his mind focused on helping Magenta through this tough time instead of becoming infuriated over it. That would be unhelpful. "I'm sorry to hear that." He stood and walked over to the fridge in the kitchen, pulling out a bottle of water and going back to her. "Let me help with these wounds, sis."

He poured a bit of water onto his hand and rubbed some of the blood on her arm, watching to see if she flinched or tensed at all to try and find her injuries. "So, you two had been together how long?" Probably not the best question, but he had to pass the time somehow, and trying to remind her of the good times was sure to help.

Magenta knew her brother wouldn't be happy about this, she definitely wasn't happy about this. Her emerald green eyes were sad as her ears went to the sides. There was a cut on her cheek staining her fur red. Magenta winced as rubbed her arm hitting a few of the cuts.

"Thanks Jason...." She whimpered as he helped her clean up a bit. "We were together two years...I loved him Jason...but he I guess didn't love me back." She said taking some of the water and putting it in her leg gently rubbing it.

Jason could see the sadness in her eyes. While he did find himself staring into those emerald orbs for too long every now and then, they were more beautiful when she was happy. Sadness just made the beauty in them disappear. He smiled as he cleaned her arm more gently this time. "No. He underestimated the intelligence of a beautiful girl like you. Thought he could hide his wrongdoings behind your back." Jason smiled up at her. "I won't be surprised if he comes back, begging for you."

Finished with her arm, Jason felt his eyes move to her hand on her lrg, his cock slightly hardening but not fully. Was the notion of her hand being thwt close to her nether lips thwt close to his fantasy fuels of her masturbating? He shook his head and looked at her cheek. Pouring more water into his hand, he ever so gently began to wipe away the stain in her fur. "Just know...there is always going to be one guy who is there for you." He wondered if she would figure out who that was.

Magenta had loved his so blindly she couldn't believe how stupid she felt. Her tail sat there stiff and unmoving she was so angry and upset she didn't know what to do. "It's ridiculous, that he was getting away with it for so long." She sighed Taking more water she cleaned the other leg, not noticing his gaze of him thinking of her masturbating. Wincing as he cleaned her cheek it stung. "Oh who's that?" she asked curiously.

Jason smiled a bit once the cheek was clean, her wince the natural reaction to such a stinging pain. Then, her question rose to his ears, and his smile widened even more. His hand gently rested onto her thigh, and he sat next to her on the couch. "Me, of course." He laughed and looked her over, simultaneously checking her out as well as making sure there was no more blood.

Magenta held still as as he wiped and cleaned the blood off her cheek. Looking at him she saw him smiling at her, feeling his hand move to her thigh. Magenta moved closer cuddling into him resting her head on his shoulder nuzzling him purring softly. "Yes I will always have my brother." She rarely said step-brother cause to her they were family. "I just can't believe the way he went about it...if he didn't want to be with me he could have just ended it and not pretended until I found out...I hate people..."

Jason felt her nuzzle into him, smiling and slowly stroking her hair. They had it hard. He had a good job, but he had bad days, and so did she. Today was just a day to relax, that was for sure. He listened to what she had to say and smiled to himself. "People tend to be stupid, Magenta. I hate them too." Then, his eyes focused onto her. "But we? We are smart people. And smart people need to stick together. Deal?"

As her brother gently stroked her hair petting her Magenta began purring contently. Knowing she was safe with him, cuddling closer to him enjoying his company. "Well I hate the people are cruel and wicked...and they break hearts!" She claimed looking up at him as he said they were smart and they should stick together. "Yeah you're right..."

Jason laughed at the second comment that Magenta let out. "I know that for a fact." Magenta herself had actually helped him through that break up. He had felt mighty depressed and she had helped the wolf through it. He supposed that was where his attraction to her started. "I know I'm right. How ose we are is...entirely up to us." He looked down at her, wondering if she would catch his meaning.

Magenta rested her head on him, nodding her head as she remembered his nasty break up. Her body was sore from the fight plus her heart was broken. Hearing his words she looked at him curiously her ear twitched. Thinking about it, "What do you mean Jason?"

Jason felt her head turn up towards him, and heard her beautiful voice ask about what he meant by what he said. He turned his body more towards her, his mind racing and his heart pounding. This could go really well or it could end up a disaster, especially after how she found out about her now-ex. "Well...we could become a little more than brother and sister and become...well....lovers."

Magenta stayed still looking up at him curious to what he was talking about. She waited listening as he tried to form what he wanted to say. "I...Wait what?" She asked confused. "Um...Well...I...I don't know...I mean...were family...it would be kinda weird wouldn't it?" She asked him her ears moved to the sides thinking about what he said. The two were always close and they did love each other, always there for the other. It was just a lot to take in from her being dumped to her brother wanting to have a relationship, but she hadn't said no.

Jason rolled his eyes when she brought up the argument of them being siblings. Of course he had thought of that. "We wouldn't be married or anything, sis. I guess a better term is friends with benefits, only here it's siblings with benefits. Just think about it." He leaned close to her and whispered in Magenta's ear. "I know you are in heat soon...maybe even now." He pulled away, grinning wide and shrugging his shoulders. "Up to you."

Magenta listened to him as he seemed to have answer for everything. Hearing out his siblings with benefits theory, again he was right they wouldn't have to get married or nothing and technically it would be an open relationship until they could find proper mates for them. Feeling him move closer to her whispering about her going into heat, she hadn't even thought it that bastard dropped her right before her cycle. This cycle would be unbearable she hated going into heat especially when single. She could already be in the beinning of her cycle she just hadn't noticed it yet. "Well... alright Jason...friends with benefits." She'd give it ago saying yes while she till could make a decision cause when it comes she needs to mate if not it could be very uncomfortable.

Jason could tell she was inwardly debating the idea after he had posed it. He had hoped for her to immediately say yes, and the indication of her possibly saying no worried him. But then, Magenta turned to him and said yes, which immediately made his cock hard as a rock. He smiled a big smile for his step sister before nodding his head, the hand on her thigh slowly moving up to her breast, groping it. "What would you say to starting now, and fucking like wild animals?"

Magenta smiled up at him as he smiled widely at her. Feeling his hand on her thigh feeling it creep up to her chest groping her breast. Her back arching slightly as he touched her sensitive chest. It was a little strange after all he was her step brother, they grew up together lived together and shared parents. "Um...Okay Jason...but shouldn't you put the groceries away first since hey were scattered on the ground from when he came in.

Jason heard what she suggested and chuckled a bit, nodding his head and standing. "I guess I shouod, shouldn't I?" He walked over to the scattered groceries and put them back into the bag before moving into the kitchen and starting to put them away.

Magenta laughed softly, letting him up so he could take care of the groceries. Her body was still sore after her fight still upset and pissed of at him. How could he do that to her she was so faithful to him and he stabbed her in the back. She curled up on the couch waiting for him to come back closing her eyes for a moment trying to relax.

It was only one or two things, and Jason easily stored all of it in a timely manner. He crumbled the bag loudly to let her know he was done before going back into the living room. Seeing her curled up like that was cute, and made him lust after her that much more. "Ready, Magenta?"

After hearing the bag crinkle her ears twitched, still curled up on the couch. When she spoke she picked her head up looking at him "Ready when you are...should we go into a bedroom?" She questioned him not sure what he wanted to do. Still a little odd with the idea but it would probably make her feel better to get her emotions out through sex.

Jason heard she was ready and then thought about the bedroom idea. On one hand, it made it easy to make her have sex if all she did it in was the bedroom. On the other, he was horny now, and the couch was a perfect medium for them to get nasty. He smiled at her, walking forward and offering his hand. "To the bedroom."

Magenta just knew the bedroom was more private but she didn't care either way. The bedroom was also more mood setting while the couch was definitely more being dirty. Magenta uncurled herself and stretched taking his hand to be lead into the bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom