Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Meets Cuntboy~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not entirely sure if my character counts as futa since he uses male pronouns but devil's in the details and we got stuff to talk about)

So I want to do an RP with a new Wraithian character of mine, Wraithians being a reptilian alien race of mine. He used to be a soldier and is a very patriotic member of his species and like all members of his species he has to deal with the rut that comes every four years.

For YC I'm thinking they've been friends with mine for quite some time and for awhile both of them have been pussyfooting around their developing feelings for each other. Yet despite all the time they've spent together YC character is unaware that mine has both a cock and a vagina and mine is unaware that yours actually has just a vagina.

When my character starts his rut he let's out a very musky pheromone that is easily picked up by humans. And I can think of two ways this can go,

A. YC is affected by the pheromones and they spend a lust filled week together.

Or B. YC being a different species isn't affected and asks mine what's up, after an explanation they offer to help.

Though I really like scenario B I'm cool with either of these! If you're interested respond to the thread or pm me!

Hard No's
Noncon
Scat
Watersports
Inflation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom