Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Babysitter (RV + Sintan)

Russian Vodka

Supernova
Sarah sighed as she sat in the livingroom, watching her parents about to head out. "It's not fair." She pouted, her childish side showing quite a lot. "I want to go out too, not be stuck here with some stupid babysitter." She said, her arms crossed over her chest. She wore light clothes only, because of the heat, yoga shorts, clinging to the upper part of her thighs and over her ass, and a loose top, slightly too large to allow air to flow through and cool her skin. But her parents were stubborn, the moment the babysitter arrived, they'd leave.

And when the doorbell rang, they moved to grab their coats, opening to let him in, they instructed him that if Sarah wasn't wellbehaved, and deserved some punishment, it was alright for him to pull her over his lap and spank her, bare bottomed if he had to. And that it was bedtime at 11, they would call when they were on their way home, but they wouldn't expect it until late at night earliest.

RE: The New Babysitter (RV + zero5906)

CAV4ppxl.jpg

EddGCoOl.jpg

Ricky was a 26 year old man living in the neighborhood, he was called by some parents asking if he would like to babysit their 15 year old daughter as they go on a long business trip and be paid well, he took the job without a question figuring it be something to do and entertain himself. The next day in the morning, he walks over to the their house and meets the parents, they give him spare keys to the house and tell him her curfew when go to bed. As they tell him he has the freedom to punish her by spanking her bare bottomed, he looks over at her as they say that raising an eyebrow thinking what kind of handful of a teenage girl she is to have parents give permission to do that. He nods at the curfew and about the spanking and takes the check they give him upfront for taking this job on short notice and no resistance of taking the job.
"Alright, thank you. Have a good trip."

The parents waves at their daughter and him saying goodbye closing door behind. He walks over to her sitting on same couch with her, "Anything you want to do? Oh by the way, I am Ricky." He looks at her with a friendly smile, he glances over her body seeing how nice of a figure she had and she was really cute. "It's pretty bad this summer, you can get more comfortable if like."

Sarah watched them greet the babysitter. She recognised him as living in the neighbourhood, she'd seen him a few times when they drove past him to drop her off at school, but it was the summer holidays now, and there was nothing for her to do but lie around the house she lived in. Hearing the car doors slam, she sighed, it was up with her usual freedom, and she was stuck with a man she barely knew as her babysitter. And then he came in to sit on the couch with her. "There's nothing to really do around here." She told him with a pout. "I'll go change. I'm Sarah." She told him, getting up.

She was a child mentally, but she didn't fuss over it as she moved up the stairs, to her own room. It wasn't quite sleeping time, but she needed to get some different bottoms on as it was getting too hot for the yoga shorts already. She had her 'Daddy's Girl' top on, pushed out by her perky breasts, they'd show plenty of underboob for anyone who'd desire a peek as she changed from the yoga shorts to a pair of gym shorts, clinging tightly to her ass, though not covering all of it, she moved back down the stairs, almost jumping. "We can watch television if you want, other than that, there's the pool or food." She explained to him with a sigh.

Ricky shrugged as she said theres nothing really to do around here and gave a pout face. "I am sure there lots of things we can do together for fun." He nods as she told him she was gonna change into different clothes and told her name. Once she was back, he noticed her top saying 'Daddy's Girl' that showed alot of under boob first then her gym shorts that hugged her ass and half of her ass cheeks were hanging out, practically could see her whole ass. Most of his attention was at her breasts peeking out from under her shirt. "uh hum, How about we swim in the pool and play with some pool toys or something, then can watch something on TV together, we can lay down together if like." He gets up to put his stuff away in the guest room grabbing his duffel bag, in his guest room he was putting his clothes away with door open in case she wanted to follow and ask any questions.

Listening to him, Sarah sighed, shrugging. "Alright, whatever you feel like." She told him, seeing him heading off, having ignored that she felt like he was oogling her body. "I'll go change again, to something I can swim around in." She told him, figuring she might as well as she saw him heading for the guest room, she headed past to her own room, leaving the door open, she had never bothered closing it to change earlier, so she didn't now either as she stripped out of her top and gym shorts, finding her one piece swimsuit, red, she put it on, it hugged her body just right, causing her nether region to show off a nice cameltoe as she giggled, heading out for the pool. "I'll be in the water!" She called to Ricky.

Ricky quickly got out of his shirt and pants n boxers then swapped on some swimming trunks. He heads out to the pool where Sarah would be waiting, he steps into the pool joining her. "Do you have any questions for me? I want you to feel comfortable around me since I will be with you a lot, I want us to have fun too. This doesnt have to be dull, and I am sure you're not happy about having a babysitter, I wouldn't either. But you dont want to be alone whole time now would you, right?" He picks up a pool ball and throws it at her to play catch while they get to know each other.

Back
Top Bottom