Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon's search (Cuntboy looking for Male, Female, or Futa) Updated 11/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! I'm going to quite simply cut to the quick of the matter. I would like to play a cuntboy. I can post a paragraph or two consistently, more if given time or inspiration. I am open to PMs or Emails, maybe threads if you really want. Cravings will be in bold.

Some kinks I really enjoy
Rape
Bestiality
Humiliation
Interracial
Gangbang
In public settings
Anthros/Furries
M-Preg/Egg laying

Pairings
Your character x My character

Teacher x Student
School students/staff x Student
Principal x Student
Boss x Intern
Employees x Intern
Father x Son
Mother x Son (Would love for Mother to be a futa.)
Uncle x Nephew
Demon x Angel
Family pet x Boy
Cop x Runaway
Corrupt Cop x Innocent Boy
Biker Gang x Runaway
Local Law x Gypsy
Priest x School boy/churchgoer
Twisted Fairy tales

Fandoms (I play an OC unless stated otherwise)
Harry Potter
Pokemon (Pokemon x Trainer, Trainer x Trainer) Open to anthro Pokemon
Mortal Instruments (I'll play an OC Shadowhunter.)
Legend of Zelda (May play a cuntboy Link. Would LOVE to play against Ganondorf.)
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory

Ideas
Mc is desperate for a job and sees an advert at a kennel/zoo offering a position for stress relief of the animals. He goes in expecting something quite different from being used.

Mc is a curious teen (15-17) who goes about offering himself at the public park/subway station/office to anybody who wants to use him to sate their needs. (Would be fun to mix with either Harry Potter or Pokemon)

Link failed in his quest to free Hyrule from Ganondorf's rule. What surprise the dark king will have when the Hero isn't what he expected. (Can play Link as either speaking or mute. Your choice.)

A young adventurer (15 at min) embarks on his first quest. What kind of people and monsters will he run across in his travels?

Pokemon
Pokemon x Trainer, Team Rocket x Trainer I'm leaning a bit more to Pokemon x Trainer at the moment but am open to other plots. If doing Pokemon x Trainer, I'd much rather be the trainer. I'm familiar with all the generations so far up to what is being released for Gen 7. Could have some more plot, or just go with a Pokemon sex world. Both are fine.

Aliens capture mc for experimentation in breeding. Could start out with him being male and turned into a cuntboy.

I'm open to ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom