Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fifty Shades of Gay

• Thread starter masochistic megalomaniac
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

masochistic megalomaniac

Hello Blue Mooners,

I am new here but not new to role-playing. This applies both non and sexual roleplays. I'm veteran writer looking for multiple paragraph writer. I currently have one craving of interest and that's a male x femboy(?) style role play. This can be partnered by female writer or male.

As you can see the title has been set. Fifty Shades of Gay. Find it fitting with new book release, however I am looking to make my own twist.

MC is a young CEO from well prestigious business. He is young, rich, suave, and debonair. However perfectly he seems he carries a dark side with him. He is controlling and rewarding, dominant yet given the situation can be awfully generous.

YC can have any background, but being younger is a must (18 or 19 preferred) . He lands a job interview from the prestigious company to be a high paid Secretary or Assistant to my character. When showing for the interview my character instantly turns down the boy, looking for a hot female to do his biddings.

Yc, possibility in a large debt needs the job and mentions he would do anything to land the job. MC ponders the idea for a moment before coming to idea that Yc is no alpha male. Girly features the idea strikes. Forcing Yc to become a woman to land the job. Giving him only two days to return with different name and dressed as a girl.

If you've ever read 50 shades of gray, this is a mirrored homosexual parody to the book. I am looking for following kinks but not limited to..

Sissification, forced feminization, plastic surgery, bimboification, bondage, humiliation, pet play, and possibly water sports.

I will be up for discussion for plots in the story along with what kinks are used, so if any are disturbing or not to your liking we can change things up.

Only contact me in private messages as I will not check up on here. I only require my partner to be detailed and help move the story a long and give back same quality as I give. Not just looking for smut or quick time but a well written cooperate story.

Forums only. PMs don't work well and I will not do this off site. If this is a problem I am sorry but no exceptions. At all.

Thank you for reading.

Still looking.

If you have plot for same kind of thing send me a private message, will consider all pairings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom