Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{Females and Futas} The Witch's Offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new idea I want to try out. I would be fine playing either role, but am leaning towards the witch and her monsters at the moment. A witch in an ancient manor terrorizes the land, and every year a young woman is given to her as an offering. This woman knows about the witch's uses for her offerings, and dreads becoming a sex slave for the witch and her monster minions. But the moment the woman enters the witch's manor, she...changes her mind. Suddenly the idea is...tantalizing, arousing. And once the witch introduces herself and gives her new servant a taste of her wand's magic, the woman is happy to begin her new life in the service of the witch and her sexy monster-girl minions.

The witch will be a futa, and if wanted she can turn the woman into a futa. The monsters will be females and futas. Particular kinks I'd like to include is impregnation (either the monster girls impregnating the woman or a futa woman knocking them up), lactation, breast growth, plenty of sex, and the woman eventually being transformed into a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom