Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Extra Credit

Professor Shita was running a little late today, he had to stop at his office to pick up a few things, he would be having a talk with one of his students after class and wanted to be prepared. He enters the class and closes the door, he walks to the white boards and starts to write out the days lesson, "Today we are going to continue our work on chemical compounds... Please read chapters 6-8 and answer the questions... Once done that you can move to the back of the class as start your lab work... Please remember all safety gear..." He wrote all the information on the board and moves to his seat, taking out his books and glancing through them, he needed to be ready for after class.

Time flew by as the class slowly finished their questions and moves on to the experiment stage, and as they finished he would send them on their way. "Miss Dickinson... Please clean your station and meet me at my desk..." She was the last student, as always, and it was time they had their... Talk. He moves to his desk and takes a seat, while he waits he gets things ready, setting a small stand before him on the desk. He then hangs a pendulum from it, he makes sure it's not moving before she walks up to him. He looks up as she approaches "Well Miss Dickinson... I don't suppose I have to tell you why you're here... Do I..." He gives a disapproving look and indicates she take the seat before his desk.

He shakes his head slightly at her tears "Everyone of my students seems to be able to pick up the lessons quite quickly... And at first I thought you did to... Always the first to finish and start lab work... But then your grades showed differently... Now are you serious about passing this class or do you just want to play..." He didn't give her the chance to answer him before he continues "I have never had a student fail my class... And I don't intend to break that record with you..." He looks at her with a slight smirks and leans forward "Yes... There is plenty you can do..." He reaches up and taps the hanging pendulum before him, but not paying it any mind, like it didn't mean anything. It starts to twist and spin slowly, the pattern on the main bead seeming to spin like it was liquid. "First off... You can Relax... Clear your mind... And Focus... On the task at hand..." He slipped a few suggestions in as she glances at the pendulum.

Cas grins as he watches her body slowly relax in her chair until falling limp, her gaze fixed on the slowly swinging pendulum. "That's it Melody... Relax and clear your mind... All you see is the pendulum... All you hear is my voice..." He watches closely as her eyes take on a glossy shine, she was completely under, he smiles. "Very good... Now... Melody... Listen closely... You belong to me now... You will go about your life as normal... But when you see this pendulum and hear me say your name... You will return to this state and do exactly as you're told..." He watches her, letting the commands sink in "Now... Who do you belong to..."

"I'm going to count to 3... Once I reach 3 you will wake up and remember nothing of this... 1.. 2.. 3..." He removes the pendulum from the desk and holds it in his hand, he waits for her to wake up and looks at her. "I'm going to give you a few extra credit assignments... You will come here everyday after school and on your lunch... Is that understood... If you don't do this... You have no hope of passing..." He watches her.

Cas smiles slightly "I'm sure I won't... We will start today after school... Meet me here after the last bell..." He nods "Alright... Get to your next class... Here's a late note..." He hands her a slip of paper with a note to her next teacher. Once she was gone he pulls out the pendulum and looks at it with a grin "That was almost too easy... But the real test will be tonight..." He puts his things away and uses the rest if the period to ready for his last class of the day.

Cas was up cleaning off his boards and putting his papers away, he glances back when he hears a student enter his class. "Right on time Miss Dickinson... Take a seat close to my desk... I'll be with you in a moment..." He hears her takes a seat and continues to clean up his class room, he liked things neat. After several minutes he returns to his desk, he takes something from a drawer and moves closer to her. "Alright... Sorry to keep you waiting..." He sits on the desk next to her "If you complete these lessons I'm goi to be giving you... You will surely pass this class... You just have to pay close attention..." Once she is looking at him, takes the pendulum from his pocket and holds it before her, just twisting it slowly and looking at her. "Melody.."

RE: Extra Credit (Daddy'sSexySlut x LadyDark)

He grins "Very good... Now for your assignment... First some questions... Tell me, have you ever had sex... Or touched yourself..." He stands and puts the pendulum away, locking her in this state for now, he moves to lock the door and close the blinds. "What about boys... Ever seen one naked... Or touched one..." He moves back to her and smirks "Let me remove these..." He helps her stand and starts to remove her clothes slowly, watching her.

Cas grins at her "Beautiful... A+ for anatomy..." He chuckles slightly and takes her hand, leading her to his desk "Up we go..." He lifts her to sit on his desk, which he had cleared off beforehand, he makes her lean back slightly on her arms and lift her legs, he has her spread them, resting her feet on the edge of his desk. "Let's see how you are with hands on work..." He looks at her and reaches down, running his fingers first along her pussy lips, then between them, circling her clit slowly. "How's that Melody..." He watches her.

Cas grins wide "You're doing very good... Keep it up..." He speeds up just slightly, wanting to build her up slowly and push he to the limit, wanting to see her body shudder. He trails one hand up her side and cups her breast "You are quite beautiful Melody..." He rolls and lightly pinches her nipple, pulling it slightly when she moans, he squeezes it softly and switches breasts to repeat his actions on the other. He can hear her starting to pant "Ah... Getting close... Perfect..." He slows his actions again, watching her closely as she inches closer to her first, he continues to slow down the closer she got. "That's it... Almost there... Very good..." He grins and finally rubs her clit faster, wanting to sending her flying off that edge.

He grins and moves to stand before her, between her legs "You're quite ready now... Very good.." He pushes his lap coat aside and opens his pants, he pulls himself out and steps closer, then grabs her hips. "Mmm... You are hot..." He rocks her against his length, then starts to slowly push into her.

"Such an egar little virgin..." He tips her chin up and looks into her glossy eyes "Remember this moment... The moment you became mine..." He thrusts into her fully "Nnn... You're mine little Melody..." He pants slightly and grins at her, he waits a few moments for her to adjust then starts to pull out and push back in. He holds her hips to keep her from pulling away "Look at me melody... Look at me as I take your body and make it mine..." He stares into her entranced eyes and smirks, they were also glossed over with lust. "You like that... Don't you melody... Having me fill and stretch you... Who do you belong to..." He speeds up slightly.

He stares at her and speeds up a bit more, setting a nice pace, he groans softly now and then "Nnn... Let me hear you moan my pet..." His class was in the 'basement' of the school and had thicker walls, in case there was ever an accident, so he wasn't worried about people hearing her. "You belong to me... I want to hear you..." He lifts a hand from her hips and squeezes her breast, then pinches her nipple, he then trails the hand down her stomach to her pussy, he teases her clit in time with his thrusts. "Nnn... So tight..." He moans and speeds up again, still watching her.

Cas grins at her and holds her tight as she cum on him, then grips her hips and trusts into her hard and fast, using her orgasm to push him to his. "Nnn..." He thrusts deep and fills her virgin body with his seed "Mmm..." He pulls out and looks at her, panting slightly. He smirks at her and slowly pulls from her, "You want to cum again my Pet..." He moves his finger to slowly rub her clit, keeping her on the pleasure high, he looks into her glossed eyes "Remember this feeling Melody... You'll feel like this every time you enter my class, any time you look me in the eye... You will feel this way..." He rubs slightly faster "It will be an ache you can never take care of alone..." He stares at her and speeds up a bit more, bringing her close but not letting her cum again "You'll always be on edge around me... Never knowing why..." He pulls his hand away, not letting her finish, he smirks at her "Touch yourself Melody... Try and cum yourself..." He smirks at her and steps back to give her space and allow him to watch.

He reaches out and takes her hand, watching her, he grins "Ah... Such and innocent request..." He moves her hand to her dripping core and slowly shows her how to touch herself "Just like that... And just slow down or speed up..." He lets her continue on her own, not that it would matter anyway, she could no longer her cum by herself, she would be dependant on him for her pleasure. "Good girl..." He grins and continues to watch her try and cum.

Cas watched her as she tried again and again to make herself cum, a slow and teasing way as her fingers rubbed and played with her clit. Then when that wasn't working, she started to thrust her fingers into herself hard and fast, but still not getting results. He moves to stand before her again and smirks "Having a little trouble my pet..." He pulls her hand from herself and brings it up to his mouth, then slowly cleans her hand as he stares at her, then let's it go. "Let's see if I can help any..." He moves her hands to her breasts "Play with those..." He pulls her to sit up on the edge of his desk and holds her hips, he watches her a moment, then thrusts into her fully. "Nnn..." Not waiting for her to adjust, he holds her hips and starts to fuck her hard and fast, watching her hold her breasts as they bounce and jiggle.

Cas grins down at her, he lays her back on his desk while he continues to fuck her, watching her breasts bounce and twist with each hard thrust from him. "You want to cum again my Pet... My little slave..." He holds her hips and thrusts faster, he wanted her last orgasm before he sent her home to be a big one, he looks at her again, she was perfect. "Then cum for me Pet... My little Melody..." He groans louder and thrusts deeper, it was a shame he'd have to make her forget this, but he couldn't have her talking about it, to anyone. After a few more minutes of almost fucking her silly, he thrusts deep once more and fills her with his seed again "Nnnn... Fuck..." He bucks slightly until that are both finished, then slowly pulls from her again and sits back in his chair, watching her pant and shudder on his desk, he was slowly cleaning himself and fixing his clothes.

Still panting slightly, Cas looks at her and stands again, his clothing fixed and cleaned up, he looks her over. "I do believe my pet needs a good bath..." He grins and pulls the pendulum from his pocket, he holds it up and twists it slowly "Melody..." He needed her back in her calm accepting state. He watches her as he body starts to relax and her eyes start to gloss as he mind falls away. "Very good my pet... Now listen closely..." He looks her over "You will get dressed... Then go and bathe in the gym change room... You will wear your gym clothes home, your clothes got messed up in science class... You will not wake up until you are finished your shower... Feeling calm and refreshed, ready to go home... Now get to it..." He takes the pendulum away and lets the command sink in.

The next day around lunch, Professor Shita made sure his class was empty and that he wouldn't be disturbed, saying he had a private lesson to teach. He sat at his desk going over last minute paperwork as he waits for Melody to arrive, he kept the pendulum in his pocket to get out when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom