Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Safe Haven For Your Dark, Kinky Desires ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daddy'sSexySlut

Before I begin with my request thread, I would like to apologize for my disappearance. I appreciate those who understand my reasoning! However, I am back and seeking new partners to fulfill my needs ;) With that being said, let's continue!

Introduction

Greetings, and welcome to my Den. The safe haven for all of your deepest, darkest desires. My name is Daddy'sSexySlut (or DarkestDesires on Elliquiy.com), quiet simply because I set flame to those dark, untouched places that you don't even know exist. I'm in need of a couple partners who can send me spiraling into the deep abyss of lust, need, and fulfillment. Below, you will find valuable information on what I seek in a partner - as well as ideas, plots, pairings, etc. Please take the time to read everything thoroughly, as I do for each of you. Thank you! :D

Roleplaying Preferences

In all honesty, I expect my partners to put in as much work and effort as I do. I prefer replies that are about a paragraph or two long that are filled with juicy details that leave me longing and aching for more. I prefer long-term roleplays. As far as how often, a couple replies a week will do - as I understand that multiple replies every day is not always doable. PM or Thread is preferred unless stated otherwise, so please, do not PM me saying you can or only do personal emails!

Partner Preferences

To me, this is one of the most important parts. So please, read carefully. I seek a partner who is LITERATE, provides details and decent length responses, and doesn't mind out-of-character conversation. I prefer futas above all, but don't mind male, female, etc. I do not do feminine males and things closely related. I prefer proper anatomy for my characters unless mutated. If you are a male roleplaying as female, please - do not just jump straight into the smutty scenes! (I say this merely because I've had it happen multiple times.)

Kinks, No-Go's, and Current Cravings
Kinks Include (Located in F-Lists):
https://www.f-list.net/c/donovan%20faiyar/
https://www.f-list.net/c/liam%20maddox/
https://www.f-list.net/c/lillian%20lucifer/
https://www.f-list.net/c/rayne%20raleigh/

No-Go's Include (But Are Not Limited To!):

Body Hair
Body Odor, Aside from the smell of sex!
Bad Hygiene
Insects
Live Insertions
Fem Boys and things closely related
Herms
Manly females
Scat
Death in most scenarios
Male x Male, no offense to anyone of course!
Absorption of other beings

Current Cravings:
Futas
Threesomes
BDSM
Breeding/Pregnancy RPs
Age Difference
Disney Princesses
War Prisoners/War Times/WWII
Tattoos, Piercings and Scars
Anal!
Gods, Goddesses, Demons and Monsters!!
Greek Gods!!!!

Plots, Pairings, and Ideas

[1.] A Truce Among Kingdoms

A widowed king has lost the love of his life. In a fit of grief, he declares war upon his neighboring Kingdoms. His only form of bargaining, is for them to forfeit their beloved princesses.
[Pairings]:
Prince/s x Princess/es
King/s x Princess/es
King/s x Prince/s x Princess/es
[Ideas]:
Vaginal/Anal Virginity/Gaping
Tit Fucking
BDSM
Branding
Breeding
Non-Consensual
Cum Enemas
Internal Cum Shots

[2.] The Aftermath

My basic idea for this is that it's during or after a war. The world is barren, and most of humanity was wiped out due to the amount of destruction. In this RP, I mainly want to focus on "repopulating" the planet. This will include breeding with humans, animals, hybrids etc to create an ideal race or specimen.
[Pairings]:
Army/Military Officials x Woman/Women
Animals x Woman/Women
Monsters x Woman/Women
Scientist/s x Woman/Women
[Ideas]:
Injections
Breeding
Branding
Non-Consensual
Animals/Monsters
War
Internal Cum Shots
BDSM
Age Play
Futa

[3.] Hell Bound

Zeus has been hearing the same prayer from humans for years now. The prayer consists of assisting them in finding their true love - their "soulmate" if you will. Zeus has sent multiple suitable males to fill the role, all of which they have discarded like a dirty pair of panties. Now Zeus must make an example, and sends Hades to become their Dark Knight in Death. Hades is overly enthusiastic about his brother's choice, and happily obliges to his brother's wishes. He snatches the women, and drags them back to the underground with him - where Zeus only knows how many dark, kinky things he has in store for them.

[Pairings]:
Hades x Woman/Women
Hades's Monsters x Woman/Women
Hades's Demons x Woman/Women
Futas x Woman/Women
Woman/Women x Woman/Women
[Ideas]:
God/s & Goddess/es
Demon/s & Demoness/es
Monsters
Futas
BDSM
Manipulation
Punishments
Age Play
Non-Consensual
Injections
Breeding
Hypnosis
Blood Play

[4.]Sons of Anarchy Fandom

These badass motorists have taken over virtually every place that obtains a HQ, and now demand sex as a form of payment for this wrongdoings. While most have adapted to becoming a sort of Saint, avoiding anything that may bring them to their fate, three young girls just can't seem to get enough! They do everything possible to end up on top of or beneath these biker's sexy, hardened bodies.
[Pairings]:
Opie x Female/s
Chibs x Female/s
Juice x Female/s
SOA x Female/s
Bikers x Female/s
[Ideas]:
Consensual
Vaginal/Anal Virginity
Controlling
Oral
Age Play
BDSM
Drugs & Alcohol
Public Scenes
Side Characters
Motorcycles
Multiple Penetration
Gang Bang/Multiple Partners

These are the current ideas I have for now, but I will update as I get more ideas and cravings! Please note that these ideas are **NOT** all that I am open to, so if you have a particular idea or craving that you're wanting to try - please feel free to send me a PM with those things in it!! Looking at my thread thoroughly should give you all a basic idea of the things I like and are into ;) I'm always willing to try out new things. Also note that the pictures for my characters may or may not match my f-list, it all depends on my mood and the basis of our RP. Thank you all for taking the time to read my naughty requests, and I hope to see you take part in my fantasies!!

RE: Seductive Female Seeking Horny Female/Futa

Bump! New Ideas, Plots, Pairings and Cravings!

RE: Horny House-Wife Needs Her Fix

No longer accepting partners for Double-Trouble, Ghosts R' Us, Futa Sanctuary, and Taken By Demons. All others remain open. Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom