Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FutaxF or fxf Roleplays with plenty of kink! (New fantasies added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinkerbelle

Super-Earth
Hi! I'm back, again, I apoligize for those I left hanging, I sort of went through a crisis where I could not handle literally ANYTHING at that point in my life, but i'm all better now and ready to play!

I used to have a huge list of roleplay scenes I liked to do but that tended to draw the same kind of person over and over again, so this time, i'm only going to list my kinks, turn offs, and some pairings, and we can create something new and exciting together! Sound like fun? Let's go!

First off, I want to say this, i'm submissive only, and i'm only looking for f/f, f/futa, or m/m rps, but only in a crossdressing/trap setting. Its a bit of a lingering curiosity and i'm dipping a toe in to it.

NEW CRAVING: Lesbian Genie. My character is a recently freed genie looking to live a normal life among mortals, yet still imbued with all of her powers. She finds it highly difficult to live on even ground with those she develops relationships with, constantly subconsciously becoming subservient due to her centuries of service. She ends up discovering the kinkier side of things when she actively searches for a Dom and finds YC, who hasn't had a relationship in years due to how strict and cruel she is. On our first date, you ask what about your character that my character is so drawn to, and I try to hide my powers at first, but when you make a sarcastic sexual wish, instinctively I grant it, and things go from there...(wish for body modification, Ageplay, futanari, public scenes, magic scenes in this.)

Craving: The Darkest of Dark role plays. I want to be manipulated, forced to do things for your pleasure, abused, hurt, even venture in to suicidal territory! Anyone willing to do this for me is instantly my favorite person!

Craving: http://futanariobsession.com/content/Gho...pymaid.jpg
Anything involving that! My fantasy involves a ghost literally fucking my mind while I'm unaware, transforming me quickly or slowly from a shy prude in to a daring whore.

Craving: A raceplay roleplay, me as a black woman humiliated and abused by you, my white female girlfriend.

Craving: Bimbofication/Dollification

Turn ons:
Choking
Ageplay
Incest
Rape
Snuff
Necrophilia
Futanari
Public nudity
Public sex
Watersports
Bondage
Kidnapping
Sex while unconscious
Seduction
Trickery
Hypnotism in erotic ways
Addictive cum
Heavy cum
Large cocks (on you)
First time
Public
Pregnancy (or risk of)
Humiliation
Abuse
Hair pulling
Tentacles
Bimbofication
Dollification

Turn OFFS:
MxF
Scat
Feet
Anal (unless in mxm rp)
Rimjobs
Farting
Too much romance
Lactating

Pairings: More to come!
Mother/daughter
Stranger/girl
Rapist/girl
Teacher/student
Ex girlfriends (revenge)
Best friends forced to pretend they are dating
Abusive/Submissive girlfriends
Sexual criminal/victim
Doctor/mental patient
Bully/Victim
Almost anything/Emo girl
Junior/Highschool boy/trap boy
Monster/alien/victim
Anything else you can think of!

RE: FutaxF or fxf Roleplays with plenty of kink!

This seems interesting. :3

I'd be most interested in the ghost futa one, maybe with either a teacher or an emo girl. ^.^

RE: FutaxF or fxf Roleplays with plenty of kink!

PM me if you are still looking to play the fxf raceplay rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom