Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Futanari Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in playing a bit less of a realistic futanari or shemale character. I enjoy a fair bit of smut and a lot of kink, but I much prefer an RP that has a good story to accompany it. It keeps things interesting when there's more than endless sex going on. I only RP on this site and pretty much only in PMs, so send me a PM if anything here catches your interest.

My big kinks:
Bondage
Dominance/Submission (I do both, but I'm in a submissive mood right now)
Humiliation
Dirty Talk
Latex/Leather/Sexy Outfits
Orgasm Control/Orgasm Denial/Edging
Punishment

My hard NOs:
Scat
Guro
Blood
Furries (not my thing)

I have a few ideas for plots, but I'm more than open to ideas if someone else has something interesting.

--------------------

A Futa Fantasy (Fantasy - Any kind of partner)
A classic fantasy kind of story. The kind of thing where witches use lust spells to disable a submissive heroine, orcs are muscular futa warriors with thick cocks who love to punish lesser races, and all that kind of thing. I'm looking for someone who's willing to play different characters and help put together a world for plenty of kinky sex.

The Third Gender (Sci-fi - Any kind of partner)
An alien empire discovers Earth and plans to annex it, but first they discretely investigate the planet. They discover that humans have a 'third gender' (shemales/futas) and decide that this oddity needs to be thoroughly investigated, particularly how they play into sexuality and reproduction. Big kinks are using a variety of machines and devices to torment my character (the abduction target) and a lot of forced orgasms and teasing. Note that I'm looking for a humanoid alien here, but specifics are up to discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom