Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Convention (Uminator x katisacat)

Uminator

Star
Emery was so happy that the time was finally here! The instant that tickets for the convention had gone on sale he had purchased his, and ever since that moment he had been hard at work on his costume, making sure that every last detail was absolutely and utterly perfect. Sure, that particular costume wasn't exactly meant for someone like him, being a guy, but he didn't care. He was infatuated with it, and once he had started on it the costume had become his obsession. It had to be finished, it had to be perfect, and when it was...he had to wear it for the world to see.

And so finally the day had come, the convention had started, and Emery was in the middle of the convention hall, once more having many pictures taken of him as he posed happily. It seemed that most people were happy enough to take him as a girl due to his costume, but he wasn't particularly interested in correcting them. Hell, it just made this all the more exciting really. He stroke a pose and grinned for a few more photos, giving a spin, his skirt rising up just slightly, a small round of applause sounding before the crowd dispersed.
"Ahhh!" Emery stretched slightly, grinning before turning to walk away and head further into the convention area, looking at some of the various other cosplayers posing for photographs.

http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/images/2/23/Naruto-anbu-695582.jpg

Josh had just arrived at the convention. He'd been working on his costume for about a weak but it was still impressive. He walked in and was already being flooded by people wanting to take his picture. He obliged and posed for a few pictures before continuing on his way through the convention, he looked at the different exhibits before bumping into a cute girl. He smiled at her and dipped his head. "Oh, I'm sorry miss, didn't look where I was going, great costume by the way."

"Ah" Emery had been so busy looking around he didn't see the other costumed boy coming, the two bumping into one another and stumbling backover a little bit. "Oh my" Emery's voice was naturally a little more high pitched, enough to at least sound a little girly. "Oh that's quite alright, I wasn't looking where I was going" He shook his head a little. "Oh! Why thank you! I must say, your costume is very good too!" He clapped his hands together. "You must have put a lot of effort into it"

Josh laughed softly and nodded. "It did take a bit of effort." He said with a smile, this girl was cute. He looked around. "So, how many people have asked you for a picture? I was hassled when I first walked in." He said with another laugh.

"Oh yes, I've lost count now. They were taking pictures even outside before I got a chance to get inside. But I don't mind, it's part of why I made this costume after all, I put my heart and soul into it" He gave a small spin. "I'm Emery by the way, pleasure to meet you"

Josh smiled and took her hand gently. "Josh." He said with a smile and winked at her. "See you around." He said before starting to walk towards a display.

"Well Josh, nice to meet you" Emery grinned, watching Josh walk away, blushing slightly from the wink, unable to help checking Josh out from behind in that costume...that tight costume... "Ah, hey wait" Emery hurriedly took a few steps after him. "How about we team up? Maybe do a few poses together hm?"

"Oh, no I'm not, so I've got a room in the hotel upstairs, that way I don't have to worry about leaving early to get home or anything" Emery shook his head. "How about you?"

Josh nodded as he listened to her. "Cool, I just moved here from Connecticut. I saw there was a convention and thought it would be a good way to meet some interesting people."

"Well I'd say this is definitely the right place to be if you want to meet interesting people" Emery giggled softly. "So can I ask what made you choose your costume? I have to say, it suits you very well"

Josh smiled and said. "Well, I guess my friend actually inspired me to wear it. He had a version of it laying around so I took it and fixed it up to make it fit and make it look nicer. Thanks for the compliment." He said with a chuckle. "Yours suites you as well, very cute."

"Thank you! I'm so glad you think so! When I first saw this outfit on the screen I just knew it was me, that I had to wear it. So I made it from scratch just for me, so it fits me totally perfectly, like a second skin" Emery gave a thumbs up. "So are you enjoying the convention so far?"

Josh chuckled at her enthusiasm then nodded at her question. "It's interesting. I've never been to one before though my friend goes to them all the time. He always tries to get me to go." He chuckled and said. "And of course the one time I do go he bails."

"Awww, that's not fair. But at least you came to have fun right. And isn't it amazing being in costume and making other people so happy too? It makes me feel great knowing people are happy to see me. And I'm sure they're very happy seeing you" He gave Josh a wink

Josh blushed softly at her comment and looked down, rubbing the back of his neck and chuckling. "Ha, ha, thanks." He said and looked around. "It's amazing how some costumes are so elaborate and others are just like... 'meh.'"

"What matters is people have fun making and wearing them. Even the ones that aren't perfect have spirit behind them, and the people in them have their stories too" Emery sighed happily, getting a far off sparkle in his eyes for a moment. "Oh, heh, sorry. But yes, your costume is very good, though perhaps a tad....snug in the back" He grinned and gave a soft giggle along with a wink.

Josh's eyes widened and he blushed a little more, looking away slightly as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "Aha ha... Again, this was origionally my friends... he's a bit smaller than me..." He said with a nervous laugh.

"Well I think it's a perfect fit for you, I do like snug after all" Emery gave another wink. "Now, how about we do a nice pose together hm, maybe if you strike a victory pose and I'll get infront of you" Emery nodded as a few people with cameras gathered, Emery striking his own pose right infront of Josh, though his skirt seemed to flick up just enough to give Josh a momentary glance of the back of Emery's own rather snug panties.

Emery grinned as their photos were snapped, the pair seemingly quite popular for a few minutes until the crowd dispersed. "Ahhh, that was so much fun wasn't it?" He turned to look at Josh. "But boy I think I need a break"

"That's so sweet of you!" Emery grinned brightly, sure he'd expected to be hit on but never expected an actually nice and cute guy to invite him for a meal like that. "I'll be happy to accept, it'll be great"

Josh chuckled and nodded, holding a hand out to her. "Alright, let's go." He said and led her to the diner where they were sat and he started looking through the menu.

Emery eagerly took his hand, walking along with him to the diner, making sure to sit closely beside him rather than opposite. "Why don't we share something hm?"

Back
Top Bottom