Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're a senator? You look like a bimbo (With BimboficationNeeded)

Jake Thompson sat at the desk where he worked, watching a press conference on his computer. Jake was a programmer at a big social networking company. His work helped make sure everyone could send their messages and pictures to each other across the planet. But today, Jake was upset. He was watching a press conference where a US Senator was railing against men for rape, violence and any other crimes she believes are exclusively the crimes of men. This is not the first time that she's raged against such things. But Jake has had enough. He was always a reasonable guy. But he hated feminism. It was too belittling towards me, he'd thought. So he was going to do something about it.

Using his technical skills, Jake hacked into the Senators home network and crashed it. Knowing that someone would be needed to make repairs, he made his phone number the contact point and had himself scheduled to fix her home system. Smiling at his work, he went back to his real job.

The next day, Jake rolled up to the house and knocked on the door. He'd dressed as if her was a cable repairman. As soon as the door opened, he smiled warmly. "Hi there. I'm here to fix the network?"

When Senator Leigh Rogers came home and found that her home was without any sort of internet connection she was furious. With the large amount of requests for comments and interviews that were coming in she needed access to the internet and now she didn't have it. She had quickly informed her aides in an angry tone that she wasn't going to stand for such a thing and sent them scrambling to go get it fixed. They were unfortunately late enough in the day that they couldn't get someone in that night which required her to use up her data plan to comment on the statements that she had made earlier in the day. Her aide begged the person on the other end of the contact number to come in as early as possible and luckily they were able to do that.

When he knocked on the door to the large home there was only a moment before the door opened. Unfortunately the woman that answered wasn't the senator but one of the many aides that worked under her. Mary Anderson was an eager helper of the increasingly influential senator. “Oh, the repairman, finally. Please, come in. The Senator's very eager to get her connection back online.” The young aide added as she gestured for him to enter.

Jake was annoyed. He had hoped the senator would be the one to open the door first. But no matter. All that had to happen was for the senator to watch the video he would load on her computer. The video would begin breaking down her personality in order to start the mental conditioning. He wasn't sure what to do in the event the aide watched the video as well. But he knew that if necessary, he would bimbofy the both of them. Jake was committed to completing his self provided mission at all costs.

"Thanks. " Jake said to the aide as he stepped into the house. The senator had a very large and spacious home. The decoration was tasteful, but not exactly Jake's style. But it wouldn't matter. Soon he would have the senator waking around in high heels doing whatever he wanted her too. His mental persuasion program would work like a charm. But he really needed to see the senator first to see what needed to be done.

"Why don't you take me to your router and computer hook up?" Jake suggested. "I'll need to tinker around with it. I'll also utimetely need the senator to sign my paperwork regarding the visit. Just to prove I was here doing my job "

The redhead's polite and jovial smile was that of someone used to the political world. It seemed warm, but at the same time it looked somewhat forced and artificial. “The Senator will be ready to sign the papers when you're done here, don't worry. She's just busy handling some other work right now. She's very busy these days.” Mary explained as she led him away from the front door towards the senator's office. “We have some of the systems in the basement and some in her office. I'll start you off in her office and we can go from there.” Mary explained as she led him through the tastefully decorated interior of the politician's suburban home. It wasn't long until they reached the office. It looked pretty standard, with several filing cabinets, a computer on a large desk, and several photos on the desk. The computer was hard-wired into the wall instead of functioning over a wi-fi signal like many preferred. “My name is Mary, by the way. I'm one of Senator Lewis' aids and I'll be here to help you with anything you need.” The redhead added.

"Ah. A basement." Jake thought to himself. "perfect. Just what we need. That's where we can get rolling."

Jake smiled at Mary. "Thanks so much for showing me where to go." He said to her. "I appreciate the set up. A hardwired connection is so much more fun. I think I'll get to work and then let you know when to take me to the basement."

Jake turned and went to work. It only took a minute to actually fix the crash he'd caused. But what did take awhile was to completely penetrate the network fully. But within minutes he'd managed to gain access to everything. From there he programmed the network to display his programming video on very tv or computer screen. Now he just had to move on to the basement and then get the senator to watch the video. Then the fun would begin. He would get revenge for her careless press conference. She would be doing his bidding soon. He couldn't wait to meet her.

"Mary?" Jake called out to the aide. "I'm ready to be shown the basement. But that shouldn't take long. I'm more or less done here."

Mary stood in the doorway and waited but she didn't pay any attention to what he was doing. She didn't know anything about the technical parts so she left that to him. When he addressed her she nodded and stepped out of the room. “Alright, follow me.” Mary replied before leading him to the stairs down to the basement.

At the bottom of the stares the basement split into two sections. Part of the basement was finished, with a large entertainment system set up in front of a large couch. It looked very comfortable and extremely expensive but right now they were going in the other direction. A door opened up to reveal an unfinished part of the basement that had the ugly parts of the house hidden away. The water heater and furnace were tucked in one corner and the technical stuff that he was interested in was positioned in other. “There, you can take a look at that. Do you need anything else?” The aide asked in a polite voice as she gestured him into the dimly lit room with a concrete floor.

As Mary led him through the house, Jake took a look around to see the surroundings of the house. He had to admit that the senator might not have tact or know how to win with men. But she did have a lovely house. He looked forward to using it for his personal benefit. But he wouldn't get too caught up in that for now. He went to the dimly lit room and went to work. It was only a moment before he fixed his creation and was then ready to get moving. He decided that the entertainment room would be the perfect place to start the senator's path down the rabbit hole.

"Mary, can you call the senator and have her come check to make sure everything is to her satisfaction?" Jake asked. "We can try the entertainment room and make sure everything's fixed. Then I'll just need her signature and I'll be on my way." Jake was beginning to feel excited. His plan was finally about to come good.

Mary waited patiently while he finished up his work. She had a smile on her face when he spoke to her again. She was happy to have this handled. “Yes, of course. Just a moment.” Mary said before hitting a few buttons on her phone and bringing it to her ear. “Senator Rogers? Can you please come down to the basement?” Mary requested. She lowered her phone after getting a positive response and the two of them didn't Finally he got to see the woman that he had come here looking for. Mary looked up when she heard footsteps descending down the stairs and saw Senator Leigh Rogers coming down. The young and contentious senator was dressed in a formal grey suit and was looking at something on her phone before shoving her phone into her pocket. She glanced at Mary for a moment before looking over at Jake with a slightly irritated tone. “Everything's working now, correct? I can't afford to have my network go down again.” The dark-haired woman insisted.

Jake quietly laughed to himself. The Senator was a decent looking woman. But she had terrible manners and didn't realizes that a little kindness went a long way. No matter. Jake would soon correct all that. He punched up the program on the tv screen. It looked like a normal cooking show at first, but Jake turned away as new images began to quickly flash through. Images that would work on the subconscious to create obedience and break the will of the Senator. Soon, she'd be a black slate for Jake to rework how he pleased. One thing that he was going to have to change was to provide her with new breasts. Hers simply would not do.

"How does everything look Senator?" Jake asked with a smile on his face. he wondered how long the change would take. But he new that soon he would see how his hard work had come to fruition.

When the large TV screen flickered on both the senator and the aide looked over at the screen. The politician opened her mouth to speak but before she could get any words out the patter of flashing images underlying the program on screen began to worm their way into her mind. Her lips slowly relaxed as she and the attractive redhead both stared at the screen. “It, um, looks to be working.” Leigh said finally but still she couldn't tear her eyes away from the program that was playing in front of her. Both of the women were not the types to enjoy a cooking show but there was something about what they were watching right now that had them totally focused on the sweet voice of the woman that was preparing a delicious meal and more importantly on the subliminal messages that were massaging at their brains to relax their wills and make them willing to listen to his commands.

Jake didn't dare look at the screen. He wasn't about to let himself accidentally get brainwashed like he was doing to the Senator. But he did really want to look around and see how the program was affecting her. He kept calm though and waited. The program ended within the next ten minutes. He had other programs he'd developed for further programming, but he wanted to test this one and see what the basic effects were. So he turned it off and turned around.

"So Senator," Jake began, walking up to her. "How do you feel? " He had no idea what to expect. But the programming should have made her completely obedient to whatever he wanted. She should respond to whatever he asked without any fuss. But there were no guarantees. The only way to figure out for sure was to test.

"So Senator, why don't you take that blouse off? It's a little hot in here." Jake said, testing her new programming.

When he turned the TV of the two of them were still staring at the screen. Mary remained looking at the blank screen while his words got Leigh to look towards him. “I feel... I feel...” She began, but the politician was unable to find a word to finish her statement. She seemed unable to form any coherent thoughts to push out of her mouth. The screen had her own thoughts suppressed, leaving her mind as a blank slate that felt very empty to her. She wasn't able to find any clear emotions to tell him about how she was feeling. Right now she was simply empty and waiting for the commands that the strong voice next to her would give her. Soon her own thoughts would pop back up, but for now her subconscious was open for him to play with as he wished and change to his desires. “Of course...” She murmured softly as she loosened her top. She slid the white garment off and let it drop down to the ground to show off her B-cup breasts framed in a white bra.

"Very good Leigh." Jake commented as her shirt hit the floor. He cast a brief glance toward Mary, then back to Leigh. Jake sat down on the couch and looked at his new pet. Taking off his pants and shirt, Jake sat there in his boxers.

"Strip for me Leigh." He commanded. "Show off your sexy body and grind on me."

Once he gave the command, he looked back to Mary.
"Mary." He called. "Come here and sit with me. Take off your cloths and sit next to me." He ordered.

Leigh didn't show any sort of hesitation when he ordered her to strip. She pulled her pants off before going to work on her undergarments. Once her panties, bra, and socks had joined the pile she walked over to where he was sitting with slightly mechanical movements. She positioned herself straddling his lap before letting out a soft moan at the feeling of her tits pressing up into his chest.

The redhead stripped down with an equally impressive lack of hesitation before moving over. She sat down right beside him with the side of her attractive body pressing up against him.

"Wonderful ladies." Jake commented, pulling Leigh down to his other side. He now had a beautiful woman on each arm. But this was only the beginning. Jake leaned over and gave Leigh a deep and passionate kiss. His hands played with Leigh's smallish breasts as they kissed. When his lips finally left Leigh, they only did to move to Mary. His lips locked to hers as they had with Leigh. His hands moved to Mary's breasts as well. When finally finished, Jake wrapped an arm around each of his ladies. Sighing, he pulled them tight against himself. It was time her put them through their training. So he gave them the command.

"Take my boxers off and blow me." He commanded both of them.

"From now on, both of you are to be my willing sex toys. You'll strip, suck, moan and fuck whenever I say. I plan on getting each of you new titties to benefit me. But for now I'd like an amazing blow job. So why don't the two of you suck me until I say to stop?"

Jake's cock was already semi hard at the proximity to the naked beauties. But he wanted more.

Leigh pressed herself against him when she was pulled to his side. When he pulled her in for a kiss Leigh let out a soft moan. She enjoyed the gesture before it was Mary's turn and the redhead let out a few aroused sounds of her own. They both listened closely to his commands and the explanation of their new jobs. There was no argument from either of the women. The two of them leaned in and each grabbed at one side of his boxers. Together they thrust the garment down and let his fat cock flop free from his pants. Leigh was the first one to get to work. She quickly leaned in and let out a soft moan when her lips made contact with his dick. Her lips wrapped around the head and her tongue curled around the glans a few times before she pushed her head down. More of his dick pushed inside of her mouth as Mary focused her attention lower. Her lips pressed against one of the cum-filled orbs beneath his dick. A vibration ran through his balls as her tongue went to work lathering his ball sack with warm saliva

"oh!" Jake moaned as his new whores went to work on his cock. This was just the beginning of what he had in mind for them. But he was planning on siting back and enjoying the ride for the time being.

"That's good ladies." He commented, hands running through their hair. Jake pushed Leigh's head down until his cock was balls deep in her mouth. The feeling of her mouth was amazing. "You're a great cock sucker Leigh." He commented, wondering if she had much experience in sucking.

He moved his attention to Mary, who seemed like she was trying to suck the cum straight of his balls. Jake was in heaven at the dull sensations around his cock. He couldn't wait to try our every fantasy he craved. The two of them would be his perfect pets.

"Whenever you're ready ladies," Jake commented. "I want Leigh to ride me and Mary to come sit on my face so I can eat her.

The two of them both kept working as he stroked at her hair. “Thank you...” Leigh murmured softly before jamming the head of his dick into her throat for a brief moment. When he requested that they move onto something else the two of them both pulled back from his cock. Mary shifted out of the way so that she and Leigh could move him into position on his back with his tongue sticking out and his face open for her to take a seat on. The two of them both moved quickly to climb on top of him, with Leigh's thighs wrapping around his own thighs and Mary positioning herself with her calves around his head. Leigh raised herself up and slowly lined his cock up to the entrance of her pussy while Mary got herself right over his lips. Suddenly at the same moment the both of them shoved their hips down, with Mary's snatch pressing against his mouth and Leigh letting out a cry of pleasure at his cock pushing inside. She quickly got her hips bouncing up and down while letting out a loud cry of pleasure with every movement.

Jake growled as his pets began to service him. Leigh's tight, clearly underfucked pussy was amazing. But so was Mary's. Jake's tongue lapped away at Mary as if her pussy was the most wonderful thing in the world. His tongue occasionally flicked across her clit, but rarely as to not overwhelm her with too much pleasure. His hands held Leigh by the hips to bounce her up and down on his cock harder and faster. Jake was almost in heaven. Sandwiched between two women who had been brainwashed into be perfect fuck sluts. Jake doubted he would ever be able to experience as much pleasure as he was experiencing in this moment.

Jake continued to tongue at Mary while he fucked Leigh. His tongue going deeper into Mary. Every now and then, he would suck at one of her pussy lips for a moment, flicking his tongue around as he did. But he was loath to stop eating her for any amount of time. he did however, want to switch things up in the interest of fairness.

"Alright ladies." He said calling them to attention. "Switch please. I want Mary to ride me reverse cow girl until she's cum too many times to think. Leigh, it's your turn to be eaten until you have the same problem."

He would find as he licked and fucked that Mary's pussy was pretty tight but Leigh's was even tighter to suggest that she had not only not been fucked a lot recently, but likely hadn't had much sex during the entirety of her lifetime. Despite being the younger of the two Mary was the one that had more sexual experience. Before she had started working with the senator she had been a bit of a partier back in college who had a committed boyfriend she had gotten with quite often. Leigh, on the other hand, had never been very popular with the guys due to her firm and overbearing personality so she was the one that was responding more to his firm fucking.

Despite her inexperience Leigh wasn't going to give up. She had her hips pounding steadily up and down while he thrust up at her. At the same time Mary was squealing in pleasure as she felt his tongue and lips expertly manipulating her tight snatch. The two of them were both totally lost in pleasure, but when eh ordered them to switch the two of them both swapped. “Of course.” Mary panted out as Leigh slid off of the couch and she slid back. Leigh moved over to him as Mary got into position and again he got a loud scream of pleasure as Mary jammed him into her cunt and Leigh smashed her pussy against his face.

"Oh fuck! You ladies are sure enthusiastic." Jake proclaimed as Mary had begun to ride his cock and Leigh shoved her pussy in his face. His program had worked better than he could have possibly imagined. He had two lovely tight fuck toys who were very interested in getting fucked. This just might be the perfect life. So Jake went for it. His hips thrust upward as he pounded away at Mary while she rode him. His tongue buried into Leigh, lapping away at the pussy of one of the nation's leaders. His hands grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter against his face. He sucked at her pussy as he licked, not letting any of her precious juices escape. His tongue toyed with her clit as his mouth sucked at the lips.

Jake couldn't wait to see how far he could take this. Aside for today, he planned to use the two women in every possible way sexually. He wondered how private Leigh's office in Washington was? He'd have to get the two of them to blow him there. Just for the trill. But that was another topic for another day. Instead, jake focused only on fucking Mary senseless and eating Leigh until she couldn't stop shaking. His tongue and cock worked away at his two pets, his mind lost in a mindless train of lust.

They had no choice but to be enthusiastic right now. The effects of the programming on them had been very deep and effective. It had at least temporarily wiped away nearly all of the motivations that drove their normal actions, leaving only the necessary desire of eating and sleeping to survive. That meant that any motivations he did provide them would be able to dominate their thought processes with ease and right no the only thing that he had told them to do was to fuck him, leaving that as the sole thing that they were focused on accomplishing right now.

Right now he had one of the most recognizable senators in the country positioned on top of his face with her pussy pressed up against his lips and pleasure shooting through her body. Every lashing of his tongue against the inside of her body had a bolt of pleasure shooting through her which brought out another loud groan of pleasure and drove her to want more. She trembled at every lick and suck. The combined sounds and movements made it clear that she wasn't far from reaching orgasm and neither was Mary. The beautiful redhead was really enjoying riding his cock, with every thrust of her hips driving the head of his dick deep inside and bringing out another lustful squeal.

Jake knew this couldn't go on exactly like this forever. The Senator wouldn't be able to disappear forever. She and Mary would need to go back to work. So Jake would have to bring back their normal personalities at some point. That was not a task for now. He was going to fuck them senseless and cum all over both. So he pulled tight on Leigh's ass and began to rapidly pound at Mary. His large cock trusting into the aide with almost machine force and intensity. Jake's cock and balls ached, craving to fill Mary's inside with cum. But he wasn't about to do that. Beisdes, it would be unfair to provide only Mary with cum. Leigh deserved some too. They would just have to share.

"Time to start cumming ladies." Jake proclaimed. He held onto Leigh's tight ass with one arm, but his other hand moved to play with Mary's little clit. His index finger flicked it around, moving it all over to give her the best orgasm possible. His his tongue, Jake munched on Leig'h's lips, clit and deep pussy harder than ever. He wanted the two of them to shake with pleasure as they came again and again. Only when they both had come down from orgasmic bliss would he ease off.

But that was only the beginning. He wanted them to beg for his cum. To crave it more than anything else in the world. Their bellies and bodies would be filled and covered in cum. Jake planned to adict them to cum. They would become his cum sluts. That was their destiny.

The increased thrusting of his cock inside of her had the aide groaning even louder. She could feel him pushing the inside of her body and pushing her closer to release. At the same time Leigh's body trembled at the feeling of his hand grabbing at her plump ass. He didn't need to ask twice for them to cum. Only moments after he requested that the two of them orgasm from him they both let out a loud cry of pleasure. His skilled tongue and fat cock was enough to make an orgasm easy to reach. Mary came slightly before her boss, with her pussy wrapping tightly around his dick as she spasmed and twitched on top of his cock. “Oh, it feels so good! I want you to cum inside of me!” The beautiful redhead squealed out as she trembled in place with his cock still pushed deep inside of her. He would get a good feel of her pussy walls clenching and throbbing around his erection to help push him towards an orgasm at the same time.

Leigh let out her own cry with her hips pushing down onto his face. She seated her pussy lips firmly against his face as her back arched. Her tits jiggled wildly as she screamed up to the ceiling. Her tight pussy pulsed over his face as a warm gushing of femcum coated his face and gave him a good taste to lick down. The combination of his tongue and lips had been enough to push her to an orgasm as long as Mary's which rocked her naked body for nearly forty seconds of wild and lustful pleasure.

Jake gave a growl as his two pets came. he could feel the ripples moving along his cock from Mary's tight pussy. Her passion in riding his cock had been amazing. He wasn't sure if either of them was better than the other. But he was happy t admit that they were both going to make excellent pets. Both had a raw hunger for cock that couldn't have come entirely from the programming. It must have been buried inside, at least to some extent. This would make the training to come all that easier. jake was looking forward to it. He would make them suck and fuck whenever he wanted. They would wear the highest of heels and the sexiest of lingerie to strut around for him. Their bodies would be the perfect toys.

Jake lapped up the cum gushing out of Leigh. She was quite tasty in his opinion. Her pussy was something that he couldn't get enough of. He wanted to lick it every day. But he wasn't done yet. Jake lapped at her even harder and faster. His tongue attacking her clit with more passion and intensity. At the same time, his cock continued to piston in and out of Mary. Jake's goal was to make them cum again and again. So he fucked away at them for another few minutes before he was finally too pent up to hold back.

"Leigh, Mary," Jake growled, barely holding back the pent up cum inside of him. "Kneel down so that I can cum all over the two of you. " he commanded. he couldn't wait to cover his ladies in cum. Once that was done, the real work would begin.

Back
Top Bottom