Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My uncle wants me as his lover (with NyxieRune)

George Stevens sat at his desk at the top of the tower bearing his family name. His grandfather had created Stevens Enterprises forty years earlier. It had been a small corperation until George took over twenty years ago. Since that time, he had created one of the most succesful and powerful businesses in the world. He'd accumulated billions of dollars and from that had been able to grasp anything he wanted. But today was a different day. He'd just recieved a phone call from his brother Henry's attorney. As it turns out, Henry and his wife had died in sailing accident months earlier. They had left behind a daughter. She was slated to recieve a trust fund when she turned 25, but that was a ways off.

"So what am I supposed to do?" George hollowed into the phone.
"Can you give her a job?" The lawyer asked. "Henry asked that in the event of his death, you'd take over until she came of age. So she's on a plane to visit you."
"Great." George said, slamming the phone down.

He got up and began to pace his office. George was a man of forty five with good looks conswidering his high stress occupation. He exercised and ate relatively well. So his frame as very average and toned. His dark hair had begun to gray years earlier. Now it very a mixture of the two. His shoulders held up a navy suit that as tailored exacrtly to his body. He knew that his neice would be arriving soon. So he went back to work and waited.

It was later in the day George received a knock on his door. His secretary had come to tell him his neice had arrived.

"Send her in." He said.

"Come on in, have a seat." He said to the young girl entering his office. He'd still yet to figure out what to do with her. But he'd decide soon.

g.stevens11 said:

Amber Stevens could not believed that her parents passed away. She recently heard about after her finals. This torn her apart as she didn't know what to do. She lived by herself, but only with her parents help. Now she had no way for paying for college, nor a place to live. Her parents lawyer told about their will and her uncle. Amber never saw her uncle since she was a little girl.

She entered through the door with a weak smile. Her eyes still puffy from crying. He told her to sit, and she slowly walked over to the seat. Her black dress was smooth out, when sitting down.

"I am sorry, about this terrible news." she uttered weakly, before her fair skin shoulders were covered with a rich dark red hair. Amber was trying to keep her composure, but she lost everything. She would have to wait til she was 25 to get access to her money. This was not fair, she had recently turned 18 and learning how to be responsible. Her hands rubbed her knees as she was nervous.

"I...am happy to see you again Uncle." She uttered trying to brighten her mood.

George said nothing at first. He just looked at the tiny red headed girl in front of him. She was cute attractive, no doubt getting her genes from her mother. Henry had found quite the woman. Amber had grown up to be very attractive. In fact, George couldn't help but stare at her. That gave him an idea. He would try something out.

"I'm very sorry Amber." He said, walking over and patting her on the back. "I'm here for you. I will take care of you. But I have some conditions." He said.

He gave Amber a hug.

"We can discuss it tonight, over dinner. My chauffeur will drive you shopping. I want you to pick out a lovely dress and whole ensemble. Shoes, underwear, everything. Then he will take you to my house where I will be by tonight to take you out. Then we can discuss what to do with you. Go have a nice afternoon. Get your hair done. Get a pedicure. Whatever you want. I will pay for everything."

George wanted to see what she looked like at her best. But his cute little 18 year old niece was very alluring. Tonight, he'd decide.

Amber was shock when he said he had conditions, but would discuss it later. She continued to hug her uncle as he explain to have ladies day. "But I am new to this area, I know it is close to my college." She uttered weakly as she never treated herself to something nice. Only paints were her treats. "Oh, okay. I will do this." She replied softly as she pulled away.

She got up from her seat, and kiss her Uncle on the cheek as a way of thanks. Amber left the room to find the chauffeur. It was awkward to have nice things done to her. She enjoyed being at a spa, but felt shy when getting a full body massage. Her nails were nicely shape and paint pale grey. Amber was driven to a lingerie store, and got herself fitted properly to a bright red lace undies and bra. She even got stocking and wore it out the store. Lastly, she got a long dark blue dress and matching shoes. She was done with everything as she did her hair in the car.

She arrived to his house, and waited at the door.

George had just come to the door when he had been called by the chauffeur that Amber was here. He opened the door and smiled at her. "Wow. You look amazing." George said. Amber looked lovely, and he couldn't wait to see how she would react to the evening. "Come with me." He said, directing her to his personal car. He didn't want to be driven around tonight. Especially since he wanted to be alone with her.

When they arrived at the resturant, George led her to their private table. He pulled out the chair and let her sit. Sitting himself, he directed his attention to his lovely neice. "Well my dear, please order whatever you want. We have much to talk about."

When the waiter arrived, he ordered wine for himself and a sparkling water for Amber. "So my dear Amber, I have a proposal for you. My offer is this, I will provide you with a place to live, food, clothing and whatever else you want. But in exchange..." He paused and reached across the table for her hand. "I would like you to become my mistress. You will accompany me in my travels and even to meetings, but you are also expected to share my bed. "

he took a sip of his wine and waited to see how she responded. "Anything will be yours if you become mine."

Amber blushed brightly when her uncle told her that she look amazing. She nodded her head, and smiled brightly. She took his arm when he was guiding her to his personal car. She was silent until they arrived to a fancy restaurant. "Wow." He was treating her very nice, and lead her to a private table. The waiter came, and she ordered a nice steak and foods that she could not pronounce.

She sipped her water when he made his proposal. Amber spatted out when her face turned red. Her eyes went to see his hand touching hers. "But, I am a virgin...I never had sex. I don't know if I would please you right." She replied weakly as she was confused.

A sigh left her lips, she could have anything. "Fine...I want to be your only mistress." She uttered as she took his wine. Her eyes gazed at the red wine, and felt nervous.

" excellent." George replied, giving Amber's hand a kiss. " I know this must be strange for you. So I will do my best to give you the best possible life. In exchange I expect you to give your body to me. Now let's have a nice dinner, and then we will go home."

George smiled at her with a look of friendly affection. But also of hunger. He yearned for her skin. That might he would explore his new mistress. Every part of her would become his.

He ate and carried on light conversation. Asking about her likes and dislikes. If nothing else he wanted her to be calm before their night together.

" So you're a virgin? Well that will end tonight." George said after taking another bite. " we leave as soon as you're finished. Then I will show you what sex is like. "

Amber saw that her Uncle was happy that she accepted his term. He promised to treat well. They continued on their conversation. She told him about her goals of being an artist, and being famous. Amber hoped he would allow her some night to set aside time to paint, before being by his side. Maybe she have a chance to get new poses, and emotions of the human body.

She shook her head as she sipped the wine. "This has a nice taste." She uttered as she blushed again. "So soon....I don't know what to say."

Amber was nervous as she had not even eaten her favorite meal. "Could...could you tease me right now..." She responded weakly.

Gmail
Google+
Calendar
Web
more
Primary
rp
G
George Stevens
to me
0 minutes agoDetails
George listened as she talked about her life, and he made plans for what he would do with her. She would paint. He would give her that much. But if he ever wanted her to paint something, she would do as he asked. Whether it be a portrait of himself, clothed or nude. Or even of some woman who he liked, George would have Amber at his beck and call as a personal artist.

"Tease you how my little mistress?" George replied, catching on to her naive teenage lust. She obviously craved sex as all teens did, and he would exploit that.

"Perhaps we should return home?" George asked his niece. "and yet....." He had gotten an idea.

"You are quite the woman now aren't you. So soft and dainty. I look forward to your body in my bed tonight. Why don't you go to the bath room and I will give you further instructions from your cell phone. But they will involve specific commands, and I expect them to be followed. Now go." He commanded.

Amber blushed brightly as she wanted to try new things. "Well, if we do leave. Can I get this in a doggy bag." She replied as she refer to her food. She placed her napkin on the table and head to the ladies room. Her phone was taken out of her purse and stared at it. "What is he planning to do." She uttered softly.

Her hand pushed back her red hair, and sighed. She felt embarrassed that she was asking him to tease her. He told her that he would do that she wanted if he had her body in bed. "Was he lying to me." She uttered weakly.

Web
more
Primary
rp
G
George Stevens
to me
3 minutes agoDetails
George waited until he was sure that she was in the bathroom. Then he took out his phone and composed a text.

"Send me a picture of you playing with my new pussy." He typed. Referring to her pussy, but firmly informing her that it belonged to him now. After he sent it, he typed another one.
"Then send me another text telling me how you are my perfect new mistress. How you love that your uncle will be your lover. And how you yearn to please me."

As he typed, George could feel his cock growing in his pants. Part of him wanted to go into the bathroom and strip her. But he wanted to take her home. He wanted her in his bed. There he would make it clear that she belonged to him, and as long as she served him like how he wanted, she would be rewarded.

He typed one last message.
"From now on, you will call me either uncle, lover or master. I will be all those things and more." He sent it and then waited for her response.

Amber received the first message. "Send me a picture of you playing with my new pussy." Her face was red since she never did nothing like this before. She never masturbate even with toys. Her parents never condone her doing such things even as a horny teenager. Amber went to the bathroom stall and pulled up her dress. She sent a pic of her undies to him, then she sent a picture of herself rubbing her panting. The final picture was pussy split open leaking with juices.

She had red his other texts. "I am sorry that these were not what you wanted, but I know you will teach me to become a new mistress. I wished you would help me finger myself properly."

"I will call you, master and uncle in bed or around the house. I will call you lover when we are at your meetings."

George waited, and then looked at his phone. Her pictures made him even harder. He had to have her in bed. He wanted his niece to feel the pleasure he expected her to become accomsted to. So he sent her a response.
"Meet me at the car. Then I will take you home. You will feel me tonight. " he put his phone away and paid the check. He went and waited for her.

As he waited, he planned all the dirty things he wanted to do to her. As well as the things she should do. His cock throbbed against his leg in anticipation. Just the thought of her body made him horny. But the knowledge that he was about to take his neices virginity made it even more arousing.

Amber received his text about having sex tonight. She quietly left the ladies room, and left the resultant to find the car. She got in the car to see her uncle having a hard boner. "Is it safe for you to drive with boner, Uncle?" Amber leaned towards him in his seat as she gentle rubbed his crotch area to see if it would settle down.

George laughed at her comment. "The only unsafe part is me wanting to enter your pussy now. But I can wait. Why dont you help your uncle out. Suck my cock on the way home. "

George was so hungry for his niece. He couldn't wait to fuck her. "Suck me now. I'll eat your pussy once we get home" he promised.

"Well, I did not eat yet." Amber replied softly as she was leaned closer to his crotch. She knew her Uncle would be driving, but she pulled out his cock through his fly. Her eyes widen to see how big it was and how close it was. "It...its twitching." She gasped, but decided to give her first bj to him. Amber opened her mouth to suck on his tip.

George moaned as Amber took his large cock into her mouth. He could tell she was inexperienced, but she was enthusiastic all the same. He couldn't wait to fuck her later. She was already getting slutty with her words. Soon she'd be his perfect mistress.

George sped home, yearning to devour the virginal pussy of his niece. Soon she'd welcome his manhood into her body.

"That's fantastic." He moaned to amber. "I want to 69 when we get inside." He said as they pulled into the driveway.

"Come my mistress." He said, hoping out and heading for the house. "Its time to take your virginity. "

Amber could not believed that he drove so face to get to his home. She gave him a sad look when he hoped out of the car. She wanted her urge to be fixed now. "Fine...but you have carry me since my virginity is going to be taken."

She sat up in the car as she waited for him. She could see his cock still hanging out.

George looked at his sexy little niece pouting. So he went to her door and grabbed her out of the car. He carried her easily into the house, and then through the massive structure until they reached his bedroom. Once inside, he closed the door and sent her on the bed. He laid down himself ad gave her a new command.

"Strip for me. Show off your sexy little body. Touch yourself and tell me what you want me to do to you. Then I will pleasure you." George stated.

He spread out across the bed and took his cloths of. He waited for her to follow his command, stroking his cock at the sight of his niece.

Amber smiled sweetly when he was able to carry her to the bedroom. His niece found this to be romantic and hold onto him tight. He sat her on the bed. She watched him laid on the bed. He asked for her to strip, and show her sexy body. She asked for him to help her with the zipper. After the help, she saw him remove his clothes and stroking himself.

Amber blushed brightly when watching her uncle stroking his cock. "I." She uttered before she removed her dress and shoes to reveal her red lace lingerie. "Well you wanted 69," She uttered softly, "Also, I don't know how to touch myself the right way."

George found her timidity charming. But soon she would learn. He would teach her how to be the past perfect lover. So he motioned her over. "Get on top of me and start sucking my cock. I'll lick and play with you. But I expect you to learn for the future." George commented before she settled into position.

Once she was in place, he moved her panties aside to expose her virginial pussy. His fingers began to push aside the lips as he tongue began to lick and caress. He started slow. But after a moment he began to aggressively lick and finger her little pussy. Licking inside and searching with his fingers. His thumb occasionally rubbing her clit.

Amber nodded her head as she motion herself on top of him. "Well, I guess I will treat this as a class session, and you can give me homework. You can punish me if I don't pass any of my test later in the future Uncle." She leaned towards his cock and went eagerly sucking the head. She whimpered when feeling his tongue and soon his finger. Amber could not believe that her pussy was able to make so much pleasure.

She pulled away from the cock, "I...feel weird." She replied softly.

George paused for a second and began to just finger her. "How do you feel exactly?" George asked, then giving her pussy a few deep licks before returning to devour her once again. His tongue drove inside of her, moving all around. His tongue flicked across her clit over and over again. The lust in his body drove his tongue deep inside of her, and made his cock even harder.

George could not wait to fuck her. So he pushed her off and laid her on her back. Lining his cock up, he began to rub it across her pussy. "So are you ready to be fucked?" George asked his mistress/niece.

"Tell you uncle that you want to be my lover. Tell me to take your virginity." George commanded.

Amber whimpered softly as he continued to finger her. "I feel like I am about to have orgasm." She blushed brightly, before she gasped and moan when he returned devouring her. It felt wonderful, and was shock that his cock was harder than before. "How..." She wanted to continue blowing him, but he pushed her off and laid her on her back. She felt his cock grinding against her pussy.

"Uncle, I want you to..." She blushed brightly, "I want you to take my cherry, and I want you to be my only lover. You can fuck me anywhere you want,"

George listened to her request while he rubbed his cock against her. Once she was finished, he looked her in the eye and grabbed her by the neck. "I think it's time we became lovers." George proclaimed, before beginning to push his cock inside the virginal pussy of his once niece now lover. The tightness of his niece pressed against his cock, making it harder to force inside of her. So he gently pushed in and out, deeper and deeper before he could reach the back of her pussy.

"That's it niece. Become my lover. Become my mistress. " George moaned as he fucked at his niece. "Your pussy is wondrous. You will be the perfect mistress. I will be your master. You will worship my cock, just as I will worship your body. " He proclaimed, before he began to fuck her with aggression.

Back
Top Bottom