Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Medical School (Silverknight)

winx

Supernova
This Medical school is different to others unlike other famous schools both genders are entrusted in sleeping in the same building and depending on there prefer sleeping arrangement's in the same room as it's bleaved that if you can't be trusted to treat one another with respect while your training to become doctors or nurses what will you be like as profecnonals let loose on patient's.

The teaching area is set up like a real hospital so each student can get use to the equipment befoure being set loose on patients, there is also classrooms for the textbook stuff plus exams.

The doctors and nurses sleeping quarters are separated by the main building or training building some call it. being in the middle of them both. Nurses on the left doctors on the right. There is two rules they all need to get use to and that is getting use to being woken up like you would if you were on call at home, without attacking the messenger who was sent to wake you up. Once in second year and let loose on paitents you need to write down anything what can get caught off your patients on the white board on your bedroom door, or anything you have been in contact with at home.

RE: Medical School

Name: Kat Wheather
Training: Doctor
year: First
Looks:
Anime-girl-with-black-hair-tumblr-3.jpg
JinxKarma.png

Extra: She has burn marks on the back of her neck and on her arms so she tends to hide them with height collar's and long sleaves, due to her step father setting her bedroom on fire when she was 7

Doctor Ansen Jones was a doctor at this new hospital, he had heard that things worked a great deal different then any hospital that he had ever been in during his whole entire life. He was sure that they had something going that worked, as he had heard before he joined that the success rate of the hospital was high, and the image of the hospital was extremely impressive as well. Ansen had to adjust, or would have to adjust to the life that he had in this place. He was to help out these two medical students who wanted to be doctors. They were all in the advance programs which allowed them to pass though normal schooling in faster periods, and thus were younger then one would normally be when they started with medical school. He was curious about the doctors and nurse, but also knew that living near the hospital would have it pluses and minuses as well. Being 26 years old, he had been a doctor in a normal hospital, but took the job here cause well it paid so much better then any job that he had up to that point and time.

As Ansen walked into the main area of the hospital he was given a notepad with names of people who would obverse him, and help him out. He wasn't so much their teacher or anything, just kind of a mentor to help out these medical students so that they could have real world experience. It was thought this real world experience while learning would help the students advance faster though their learning then just learning from some teachers. He wasn't a teacher, and didn't think he could do so, but having someone watch him and learn from that was fine by him. He was told to wait on one of the students as the others were still moving in as he sat on a counter, looking over the files of a few patients that he would have to help with over the following days, waiting for this person to arrive.

Kat wheather's walked into the doctors building of the schools boarding area. Looking at a peace of paper to find her room she walked up the stairs to the top floor, right at the end. Struggling with her cases to the third floor panting a little walking up the steep stairs, She walked into her bedroom, it was just as she feared that her room was shared or will be at some point during her stay at the collage.

Placing her case onto the turned out bed she opened the case up and pulled out her shirts to stop them from getting creased, placing the ones what already were at the end of the bed and the rest into her small wardrobe. She Looked into the large mirror next to the window right in front of her night stand checking her scars were fully covered behind her collar and sleeves. She hated the questions she got when they were seen so the older she got the more she covered them up. Looking out of the window. "At least it's a nice view, pain for luggage throw". Kat said to herself.

Once she had sorted that all out, she went to look around the main building. She knew from the information they were all given on there assortment's that there wasn't any patients coming into the building on a day to day bases. The odd student, with moles, freckle's, exsma, asthma, that kind of thing you would come across in the hospitals and clinics o a vaulantry bases so others can get use to what they grew up with. Walking throw the corridors mapping out the rooms she saw on the way, walking up to the second floor she peaked into one of the classrooms and saw Ansen. "I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb you". She responded shutting the door again. leaning on the wall in the corridor she couldn't help thinking that was embarrassing.

Ansen leaned back till he heard the sound of a door opening, and got up and looked over over at a dark haired young woman. He blinked, as he looked in her direction and walked out of the door and towards the young woman who had just walked by him. "Hey, Miss you stop right there,"he announced loudly enough for her to hear him for sure as he walked to catch up with her. His pace pretty quick as he wanted to make sure she didn't just run away from him and leave him without him having a word with this dark haired young woman. He walked past her and turned towards her so that he was looking her face to face. "You are Kat Wheather, correct, first year student, advanced due to past learning form I read on file. He was sure she was more then a bit surprised that he knew who she was.

"Well now, Miss Wheather, I need to have a words with you. It seems that at the clinic you shall work with me as my assistant. Something about, you needing real world work, as well as it being part of the scholarship that is paying for you to be at this fine medical school," he mused as he looked at her. He was the doctor of the small clinic that worked to make sure that no student got sick and when they did he had to treat them. It was a easy gig, and one that gave him a great deal of money. It also turned out that he had to have a student staff and she was it, due to some reason that she was promising or something. "Now, walk with me, we will walk to the clinic so I can make sure your not a idiot or anything, and can fill out paper work, then I will have you show me to this room they set me up with, on the third floor of the residential building for some reason."

"I wouldn't go that far as to say that". Kat said a B in English and maths, A for PE, child care, drama, art, geography, all sciences, RE. That was all at 15 then went to collage and took 4 sciences separately making her 2 grades into 4, adding child care, multimedia, law and IT to her list of school leaving exams at 16, then went and did most of them at a higher level at 17. "We filled paper work out when we had to come in and prove our paper work was correct what we put our applications plus first years are not promoted to be set loose on any patients as they don't have the training or experience to do so. Also I took out a student loan to pay for my fee's I never applied for a scholarship". She added the thought never even crossed her mind to do something like that, as it stands it will take her years to pay back what she borrowed from the bank.

"Third floor". Kat responded after it click on what he had just said to him. If that was her room this was going to sound wrong to her being in the same room as one of the teaching staff. "Isn't that only meant for students?"

"I have the paperwork for your scholarship right here," he replied to Kat as he handed her the paperwork, it would seem someone else did the paperwork for her to get a full ride at the school. In exchange for the side work, she would have her room, her books, her classes all paid for in full. "So, you will work with me in the school clinic, and I am not a teacher nor am I a student, so I don't fit in either group. I guess they messed up cause of this and put me in the students then cause they didn't have any more room or something," he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he looked at Kat, as he stood there with her. "I don't teach classes, so I am sorry if I confused you on that, I am just on staff working in the clinic in case someone gets hurt or sick while they are at the school, pretty much," he explained hoping that she would be able to understand his role better now.

"I have already handed over my fee's to the school and I still need to go back home and get my books and laptop. It helps for next year throw so thanxs will think about it for then if I pass this year". Kat said not looking forward to that trip back home on the train and bus to collect the rest of her things. "I couldn't carry everything, oh yer, and the duvet, you have to bring your own or at least students do. How can a first year learning the basics of things manage to help in a clinic?" That last part she was curious about.

"Oh, I see, well, then, I guess you have to wait till next year, a odd system they run here, but you can still assist out, anyone can learn and it is the best way to do so," he mused as he looked over at her and then shrugged his shoulder as he followed her out of the hospital, he had to find this room. He had all his things, he had packed them when he had traveled to the hospital to begin with. He figured he would get a apartment but this was what happened. He left Kat to head off to do her things as he headed his own way. He noticed as soon as he got to the third floor it was filled with women, and female students as well. Ansen sighed as he walked to his room and opened the door, putting his things down by one of the beds as he took over one of the closets. It was a free room for him, so he had nothing to complain about and he knew that it would be bad form to do so. He had a great paying job, he could put up with his housing for a job that paid as much as the job that he had paid him.

Kat walked back up to her room so she could get ready for her shower, after all she needed all of the creases to drop out of her shirt for class. As she walked back into her room to finish on unpacking, and find all of her shower things. She walked into her room, it was just as she had feared she knew she would have a room mate at some point with there being two beds but it was the man she had just met in the school building. "I should have known when you said third floor". Kat said pulling some hangers out of the wardrobe and hanging up the shirts ready to take into the shower room with her. She pulled out her night wear and blanket making her bed the best she could since she hasn't brought everything with her at this moment in time. There was a mattress protector on made from foam what was a added bonus for her. "Do you want the shower room befoure I go in? I will be a while as I want the creases from my shirts to drop out". She asked.

He looked at the dark haired Kat and paused for a moment as she introduced herself again and then nodded his head as he went over to his own bed and laid upon it resting his eyes for a moment as he thought about how the bed felt. It felt fine, he wasn't picky in the least about his bed, but this one felt rather good as well. He would of liked sleeping on it no matter the situation anyhow. He looked over at her and heard her comment about her being in the bathroom for a long while and shook his head. "I do not need to take a shower or bath at the moment. I take mine in the morning. I am sure I will be up before you in the mornings which will make it easier for me to take a shower without bothering you, so go ahead and used as much time working on whatever you need to," he said leaning on his elbows as he raised himself up a bit. "Well, I won't get in your way, I am rather good at going unnoticed," he said calmly as he looked at her with a half smile upon his lips.

"OK I will see you in half an hour then". Kat said picking up her things and backpack. She walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind of her, turned on the shower after handing up her shirts on the back of the door, while it was running she brushed her long thin black hair and teeth, got undressed placing her cloths into her backpack. as she went to step under the shower she swore as the water burned her already sensitive skin making her leap back. She leaned over and turned down the heat a little then climbed in washed her hair and skin. Afterwards she patted herself dry.

Once her shirts were done she got changed into her PJ's, Japanese style so they covered her neck and arms. Gathering her things up she went back into her room. "Bit of a warning the shower is like a kettle". she warned Ansen so he wouldn't get the shock she had just reserved when he woke up in the morning. She put her stuff away then climbed onto her bed. Throwing her thin blanket over the top of her so her feet would stay warm. It didn't bother her as it was summer and she would have used a throw instead of her duvet any way. "Do you live far from here?" She asked setting her alarm for 7:00 since she had class in the morning, She also placed her sliver torch next to her bed. A little habit of hers in case of a power cut during the night.

Ansen looked at the door as he heard the sound of the water, he blinked as he looked at it for a moment or two before he reached over and grabbed a book from his bag, and then started to put his own things away. He used the time to arrange his part of the room to make it how he wanted to make the room. He quietly put all of the books in their proper spots and then he made sure his television was hooked up with a dvd player connected to it as well. It would work well. He then finished making his own bed as well, before he looked over the small area that was his place to rest and spend some time when he was not at work out and about in the city. He fixed his pillows before getting ready for bed himself, wearing a old shirt and some boxers as he wasn't so worried about appearances.

He looked over a moment after the door was opened and closed and then he heard her comment and nodded his head, "Yeah, I will make sure to remember that," he mused to her as he sat down upon the bed and then nodded his head a second time for the second question, "Yes, I am from a good ways from here," he replied calmly as he laid in bed himself, "Well, first day of school tomorrow, from what I overheard today, I am sure that it will be a big day for you, Kat," he said with a friendly tone, "the path to being a doctor is a long and challenging one, I wish you the best," he commented as he pulled the cover, "good night, and sleep well," he added in figuring she was about to fall asleep.

"Your like me I had to get the train to get here". Kat said lying down. "Good night". She added not sure on what to quite think of her first day. As she drifted off to sleep her arm dropped off the bed lifting up her sleeve revealing the old burn mark, what had gotten over stretched as she grew up showing just how long she had them. Her dreams were empty for the first time, nothing of the past or what can be but a common blank dream most of us have on a nightly bases.

That night high winds spread throw the campus causing one of the large trees to come down blocking the school entrance stopping anyone from entering or leaving. Luckily student what would have arrived at that time were stopped befoure then got near the school so no one was even hurt.

The following morning, he woke up at five am and noticed that Kat was still asleep, the dark haired young woman as still very much asleep as he slipped into the the bathroom and then took a fast shower before he got ready and headed towards the school. He found that the school was blocked by a tree, and found people working to move it. He helped out as they moved the tree out of the way. It took a hour and a half to get it out of the way but in time they managed to get it out of the way, before he headed on to school. It had to be done, but Ansen was swore from moving the heavy tree around for a moment. He went into his office and waited resting for a while because well he had nothing much to do that morning as it seemed that there was nothing that need to be done till a student came in with a cough. He was able to treat and take the woman aside and then gave the young man some medicine to take to deal with his cold before he sent the young man back to his dorm.

Kats alarm went off. She climbed out of bed and noticed that she was alone. "He wasn't kidding when he said he would propyl be up befoure me". She said as she got out of bed and got dressed in a height collar shirt and a clack knee length skirt, she gathered what she had brought with her so far for her classes then headed towards the building. She gathered that her new room mate hadn't eaten yet as the café was just opening so she grabbed two coffee's and 4 slices of toast. Walking to the infirmary she knocked on. "I am guessing you haven't had any breakfast". She said placing a cup of coffee on his desk alone with some toast. "I didn't know how you take it so I brought white and drown sugar a long with milk and cream".

Not long after he sent one of the students back to his dorm to rest, he heard the sound of Kat coming towards him and blinked as he saw that she was holding food. He figured she had someone to take the food to, but raised an eyebrow as he made room at his desk and then motioned her to sit for that second. "Well, no I haven't had time to get breakfast, I was moving a tree out of the way when I came up here, and then I had a student arrive and had to take care of them after that," he explained telling her about his morning and all that had happened to him that morning as well. He took one of the coffees from here, "I am not picky, however, I got used to dealing with whatever when I was in college and the coffee machine never worked right for some reason, so it gave out random stuff every time," he commented letting out a chuckle after he did.

"That sounds really disgusting". Kat said when he mentioned about the coffee machine. "I hope no one was near the tree when it fell". Kat said knowing that the size of the trees on campus could easily kill someone if they were hit by them. She sat down next to him passing him two slices of toast. "If you don't eat it you will upset my grandmother. Growing up she always said anyone who doesn't eat there breakfast makes her want to cry as they can pass out from low blood sugar. She always said silly things like that when I was a kid to make sure everyone ate the same amount of food".

Ansen looked at her and raised an eyebrow as she heard the comment and then took a piece of toast into his hand as he took a bite, it was good enough. He was the type to skip meals when he didn't feel that he had time for them. So to have breakfast wasn't something that was common for him at all. He would of been one of those people that her grandmother was referring to when it came to not eating breakfast. Though, he knew she used that to get her to eat her own breakfast as it was important to a person, which he knew despite not eating much at all. "Your grandmother sounds like she was the wise type of woman and she was most likely very right in her statement," he said with a smile as he looked at her, "I bet she was a heck of a card," he added calmly. "Now, off to class with you, got put that mind of yours to work."

"She still is". Kat said just in case Ansen got the idea that her grandmother was no longer with them, She placed a peace of toast in her mouth and walked out of the room waving by to him not wanting to speak with food in her mouth as it was bad manners. She walked to her classroom. Due to the tree falling there wasn't many of her class mates present so all they did was research common viruses and placing them into a file to be used at a later date. She only had two classes that day. Walked back to her bedroom emptied her backpack and got ready to go back home and collect more of her stuff. "Time to go back home and face the music". She sighed making sure that she had her train pass in her pocket. She slowly headed back out of the dorm rooms. While checking the bus time table so she can head to the train station.

Once she had gotten the time she went to see Ansen. "I am going home to get the rest of my books and laptop, do you need anything while I am out?" She asked.

The rest of the day was rather quiet for the young man, it revolved around sitting and filling out paperwork while at his simple desk. It was busy work, but it was the work that had to be done. He had to print off forms that would be filled by the students the following day. The information gathered would tell him about illnesses that they had and information about what medicine that they used and which they just simply could not use at all. He was there a great deal later then the students cause of the paperwork, which was what had to be done. As he got up to leave he yawned a bit and stretched his hands above his head and then cracked his fingers before heading out of the office, making sure to turn the lights out as he left the building. He walked the short distance from his own home to the dorms.

As he walked he noticed Kat, and smiled waving to her. He could tell that she was busy and had something on his mind so he didn't say anything, just kept walking letting her focus on whatever happened to be on the mind of the young woman at the time. As he got to his room, he laid down and stretched his back. it was still a good deal swore from the morning and moving the tree out of the way. He pushed himself a bit to much and he knew it, he shouldn't of, but well work then too had to be done. Ansen just wan't the type to not do the work he needed to and getting the tree out of the way was super important and had to be done. He laid there and rested his eyes, as he hoped the next day would be less busy work but also less dealing with craziness in the morning too.

Kat made her way home unlocked the door grabbed her other case filled her backpack up with stuff along with a shoulder bad plus the new duvet her mother had bought for her to use at collage. As she placed everything down outside to lock back up her step father grabbed hold of her right arm slamming it into the door. Her screams would have been heard throw out the street. "I want you out of this house within a week or I will kill you this time". He warned letting her go.

When she got back to her dorm room she dumped her stuff next to her bed curled up and just started to cry silently she had no idea that he was out of prison. Suddenly feeling cold she pulled her blanket over her then curled back up still crying she had no idea on where she was going to go now during the holidays.

The sounds of her walking in woke him up as he heard her crying near him. He blinked as he looked over at her and then paused for a moment feeling that something bad most likely had happened to her. "Well then, I think it right to go over and comfort you right now, but my back is really bugging me," he said honestly as he looked over at Kat turning his head looking at her, "Now, Kat come her please, I am going to ask you for a small favor," he said knowing that it was rude to ask this, but he did need a bit of help. "I need you to come over and help me pop my back," he requested of her, "I am sorry for whatever happened where ever you happened to go. Your seem a good person and it is always well um bad when bad things happen to good people," he mused to her outloud.

"I am sorry I woke you". Kat said whipping her eyes dry with her sleeve. Walking up to the next bed and kneeling down. "You will have to tell me what to do so I don't hurt you". She said The back of all places she was scared of working on as one wrong move it can easily injure someone even more than they already are the same goes for the neck. "Don't be you didn't do anything wrong". She added to his last comment.

"Everyone messes up from time to time, though I would also prefer you not to mess this up, but this is really easy, I am sure you can do this," he said as he motioned her over to where he was. "Now press the palms of your hands against the sides of my back right below my shoulders and I will take care of the rest, so when you hear the popping sound then you can stop," he said firmly to let her know what she had to do. "No worries about waking me, you can wake me any time that you want, "Your going to be a doctor, so dealing with real stress situations is something that just happens," he explained as he waited for her to do was he told her to do. The moment that she did, he would move his body and she would hear a popping sound a mere second or so after that.

Back
Top Bottom