Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Violated! (Jack Stalker and QueenAnne)

Violated!

Luke Knight had been wanting to get his hands on his younger step sister, Keira, for years. Ever since she had turned eighteen he had been eager to violate her body and drill open her tight little holes, as brutally and as often as possible. The opportunity had never arrived though, since his father George and his new wife 'Famke' were always around, and he was usually at the garage where he worked when Keira was at home (or he was otherwise occupied with friends or activities). He could tell that his father knew about the obvious lust he had for his new 'sibling', he figured he could care less, since it wasn't like it was his real sister he wanted to fuck. Even her being blood related wouldn't have stopped him though, not with a body like hers. In fact as far as he was concerned in his twisted fantasies, he needed to get at her before his father or anyone else with a cock did. He wasn't sure if she had a boyfriend or not and that didn't matter either, eventually she would be reduced to a writhing whore screaming on the end of his cock and at that point she would be his. Full stop.

Living under the same roof as his step sister was becoming torturous! Every day he raped her with his eyes and found excuses to see how she would react and respond to his powerful presence, as well as his fit and well-toned body. His dominant attitude and eager and hungry looks never strayed far from her. He also ensured that he often carelessly bumped into her when she was leaving the shower, or accidentally caught sight of her changing in her room inside the expensive and exclusive London apartment where they were staying.. He watched her and judged how she reacted to his eyes fucking her whenever he saw her alone; he also gave her ample chances to see how his cock stretched and packed out his shorts, when she would slip past him or walk by in a narrow corridor. He always made sure to give her as little room as possible, invading her personal space on the slightest pretence, to reach for something or simply to chastise her in a friendly and brotherly way. His hands often brushed her flesh and rested on her skin just a little too long and too often to be casual or accidental.

When their parents finally headed off on a trip, one which would leave their 'children' in charge of the apartment over a weekend, he knew it was going to be time to take charge of more than just their home. It was going to be time to bathe it in his little step sister’s cunt juice and paint the walls with her screams of pleasure. He knew it was going to be time to tear apart taboo's as well as her innocent looking young flesh, as he introduced her to her brothers foot long cock and battered open her holes with the ferocity that only a sinful and lust obsessed 'sibling' could provide. The fact that it would be her own step brother, stretching open and filling her tight young cunt and warm mouth with his hot scalding cum, only made the thoughts of the deeds that much more enticing. Often in the past he had awakened in the night with a painfully hard cock, driven to a massive erection by the thought of her naked body being just a few feet away through a bedroom wall, or shower curtain. Now he was going to make his dreams, of fucking her, tying her down, spanking her ass, piercing every hole in her body and making her beg for more, into a reality.

The morning after their parents had departed he decided that he had waited long enough, catching her outside the bathroom, in her bra and jeans. He was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a white shirt as he looked her over with a cold and almost wicked desire burning in his eyes. His muscular form was tense with anticipation; it was something which could only be extinguished by the feel of her tight young body writhing on his cock, or the taste of her mouth on his lips. He moved towards her with a purpose, placing his hands on the wall either side of her, wondering if she knew the level of depravity coursing through his thoughts at that moment. His craven desire to defile her flesh had burned inside him and had been suppressed for years, now it was finally going to be satisfied with her sweat and her screams. "Keira. We need to have a little talk. There are a few things you need to be aware of, now that my father and your mother are out of town for the weekend. I think you know what I'm talking about... your days of being a cock teasing little slut are over and done with. I think you know just what is going to happen now that I have you alone, all to myself. Really you should be thankful that it's just me who is going to be fucking you." he said, allowing his eyes to stroke up her body from her feet all the way up the slender lines of her legs, along the crease between her abs and across her tiny tits, until he reached her face. "Unless you think you can keep me at bay by just showing me those tight little tits of yours, or talking about what a nasty little slut you can be. Why don't you try it? Why don't you slip off that bra and show me your tits, maybe that will stop me ripping it off, stuffing my hand down your jeans and fingering your tight little cunt while I grip one of your bullet hard nipples between my teeth." he hissed. "Maybe by telling me about what a dirty little tease you are I won't feel compelled to find out just how wet and how hot your filthy little cunt is for myself."

Keira was born rich. Her mother was on her third husband and this one had placed them in the most posh part of London. The apartment was lavish and opulent, their guests were always of good breeding and high society. Keira tended to get everything she wanted: clothes, jewelry, boys…. She may not have been born well endowed but she was of model stature: tall, thin, with a beautiful face and soft brunette hair.

Keira had not even begun to think about settling down or even settling on a boyfriend. She usually juggled two boys at once, maybe more, depending on what she wanted. They ranged from rich to poor, musicians to doctors; until she became bored and she would end it and move on to the next Londoner. She had her fun and she made no apologies for it.

The girl noticed her step-brother, Luke, now and again. How his gaze told her he wanted to be one of those men. His ‘accidental’ bumps in the hall, the ‘accidental’ glimpses in the bathroom. She had not grown up with Luke, she had not known him through the formative years, therefore it did not flag the inappropriateness that his actions should have raised. On the contrary, she made a point to be especially enticing when Luke was around (very ‘look don’t touch’). Keira would not lie, she enjoyed the attention; it made her feel powerful and sexy. (Forbidden fruits and all that…) but she had never before considered actually banging him. Her friends of course would swoon over him when he wasn’t around, some unafraid to make eyes at him when he was (and she never admitted it made her feel jealous. But jealous of what?)

Keira had many possible plans floating around her head now that her parents were gone and the flat would be unoccupied by authority figures. Even if she was an adult, it was never quite as fun to bring your peers around your parents. But that did not matter this weekend. This weekend she was free.

She was on a search for her iPhone that she’d misplaced (again) somewhere in the house when she ran into Luke. It as not odd for them to run into each other but she was mildly surprised that he had stopped her. Her mouth hung open slightly as she listened to him speak, threaten even, and she shook her head with a nervous laugh, “What the fuck are you on?” she asked incredulously, glancing to each of his hands planted on either side of her. He had to be kidding, there was no way, “and I think you need to share because whatever you’re on must be one hell of a trip…” she said, trying to brush it off, maybe make him laugh. But she could feel his energy and it matched his words. Slowly her face fell as she realized he was likely stone sober and dead serious. Sure she’d thought now and again what it would be like if they fucked (she was only human) but it had never made it into the realm of realism for her. Apparently they were on different wavelengths. “It’s not like you haven’t seen my tits before…” she stood up a little straighter until her back was flush against the wall. She glanced again at his hands, considering escape but her eyes found his again, “Best teasing there is for a woman,” she said slowly before licking her lower lip in a sensual manner, “Keep the goods covered…”

"The thing about me, Keira, you nasty little slut, is that you obviously don't know me well enough. Even after all this time we've been spending together you seem to think that I do drugs, when clearly the thing I've been getting off on around here is you. If you did know me, then you'd know that I'm not like the boys you're used to fucking around with. I'm a man, and that means that I don't let myself get cock teased and bossed about without doing something about it. When I'm pushed and teased to my breaking point I don't beg or negotiate, I just fucking take what I want. Right now that means you, Keira, it means taking you and giving you the fucking that you clearly are craving. Your tiny tits, your tight cunt and your wet lips, they're all begging for attention and that's exactly what they're going to get you little bitch. I'm going to fucking wreck you so hard that your mother will know that your filthy little cunt has been stretched out an extra inch the moment she lays eyes on you. She's a whore just like you are, both of you crave Knight cock and that's what you're going to get." he growled at her, leaning in closer as she backed up against the wall. "The fact that you're my step sister only makes me harder. Thinking about how fucking wicked and sinful it is to be fucking my young step sister, just because I got the urge and she looked like she wanted it, just makes it all the more tempting to ruin you." he smirked.

He moved one hand to her stomach and slid it up her body, tracing his fingers over her abs, then sliding to the side to tease alone the crease of her oblique’s. Finally his fingertips seared a path up to her bra and slid beneath it, shoving it aside and into disarray as his finger and thumb sought out a nipple. His other hand moved to her waistband, shoving and forcing his digits underneath it to ease down until they were stroking past her mound and into her panties. He forced his hand inside her jeans and let his digits stroke down her folds and splay aside her cunt flaps, seeking out her gash to feel the heat of her tight little cunt. "You must fucking want it bad Keira. I bet you've been listening to my father give your mother a good hard fucking every night, haven't you? He's got no fucking shame and neither do I. Both of you are sluts who need cock, aren't you? In fact I'm surprised that you haven't shown me more than your perfect little tits before now." he continued to growl quietly as his palm burned against the faint swell of her right tit as his fingers trapped her hard nub between finger and thumb and began to twist and distend it, tugging and shoving until her bra slid away to expose both of her tits to his gaze. "No more keeping them covered up now sis, now I get to see everything." he hissed.

His other hand managed to twist and turn, the heel of his palm pushing into her clit as his fingers violated her cunny, sinking into the raw heat and probing inside the entrance to her youthful snatch. He drove his middle finger three knuckles deep into her cunt as he stared into her eyes. "Is that what you do when they're fucking? I bet you lay in your bed fucking yourself with your fingers, thinking about how fucking hard he's doing your own mother. I bet you wonder if I want to do her as well, or whether I'm more into her sweet innocent looking daughter... who is pretty fucking far from innocent. I bet you lay there fucking yourself, praying that it's your tight young cunt that I want, so that you won't have to mess about with boys anymore, so that instead you'll be able to get all the cock that you need right at home, right in the privacy of your own apartment with your own stepbrother. I bet you get a kick out of it, don't you? I bet that even if I was your brother you would still be soaking yourself and hoping that one day I'd pin you up against a wall and tell you how much I wanted to fuck you." he growled as his fingers worked at her slit, pressing apart her cunt folds so that his lone digit count violate her insides.

We'll, I'm not interested in tell you how much I want to fuck you. I'm only interested in telling you that I am going to fuck you. Fuck you hard and brutal, so that by the time our parents get back the only thing you'll be interested in is my cock. When they're fucking you won't have to strain to listen to them through the walls, because my cock will be battering your insides, kissing your cervix, stretching your anus and filling you with cum. You'll have to muffle your screams in your pillow, or with my cock down your throat, in order to stop them from hearing you." he hissed, squeezing her nipple between his fingers until he got a reaction, tugging and distending it as he pushed his body into hers and pinned her in place with his larger frame. "Tell me, tell me that's what you want you dirty little cunt, otherwise I'll fuck it out of you right here. I'll stain the hall carpet with your cunt juice, smear your wicked quim fluids all over the stairs, maybe make you scream loud enough to get a few neighbors curious. It won't stop me though. I've waited long enough to get my hands on you Sis. Today's the day you get fucked by your own brother, and like the nasty little whore that you are... you're going to fucking love it. Now, unzip me and take out my cock." he demanded, squeezing a second finger into her snatch, twirling and twisting them inside her as he assaulted her clit from within and without.

Keira listened to her brother speak, to talk about their past and all the thoughts he had. She tensed, frozen in disbelief as he explained everything he had wanted and everything he wanted to do. By the time Keira realized she should duck out of the situation, Luke’s hand was in her bra digging for her little bits; he found them without much struggle. She gasped lightly as her sensitive nub hit the cool air, his fingers prodding it, twisting… She arched her back slightly, shifting her weight, “Luke…” she started. Keira reached her hands up to push his hands away from her nipple when suddenly she felt his other hand plunge into her pants… right past her panties… and into her cunt.

Keira was no stranger to men in her pants, she’d been fingered numerous times in her life (even over the past few months) but never had it happened so quickly, with so much ferocity, or without her consent. Her jaw hinged open, a small gasp escaping her throat as she felt his fingers violate her pussy, into her hot folds and work right inside. “No, Luke…” She breathed, unable to look him in the eye for a moment as her hands pushed against the arm down her pants. But Luke was bigger than her, his large toned frame made her a captive to the wall and his arm seemed cemented down her tight jeans.

She threw her head back, listening to him talk about their parents. She gasped again, a small groan escaped her parted lips. She felt the familiar tingling sensation begin down below, her pussy walls slowly beginning to become wet as he awoke her sex. She bit her lip as she felt her nipple awaken too, his prodding bringing pain to the little tip. Her black bra was useless now, around her torso in a ruffled mess of cup and band.

“Luke,” she breathed, her hands trying to grasp at the wall behind her as his hands expertly assaulted her body, “Don’t do this….please…” she squirmed, feeling her body betray a reaction to him. Her head rested back against the wall after another certain groan. She was afraid. She knew he was going to be hard and unforgiving in bed. He felt teased and denied for so long. She hadn’t realized the extent of what she created when she lived with him. And now she was going to pay for it, she could see it in his eyes. Maybe she should have realized it: the outfits she picked out on days she only planned to lounge around the house, the topics of conversation she chose when he was within ear shot (always about her latest conquest), but Keira was a tease. She always had been. Men were toys to her, she did not respect them often.

But Luke was a good looking guy, he could likely fuck any girl he wanted, but here he was. Her pussy caused her knees to weaken as his fingers brought her close to the edge. Between his fingers inside of her and his palm on her clit she was going to cum all over his hand, in her own pants, at any moment if he did not let up. She scratched at the wall behind her, hearing his final order.

“So you can –aaaahhh- punish me with it?” she shuddered, her legs quivering beneath her. She tried to remain as straight as possible but he was making it impossible, “N-n-o thanks,” she shook her head, her eyes fluttering shut. Her breaths came in heaves as she moaned, “Luke, please…” she groaned one last time. Her lips said ‘no’ but her body begged for more. A strange compliance grew out of her quickly growing desire to cum, she reached with one of her hands (the other bracing herself on the foiled wallpaper) and with some tugging managed to pull down his zipper. But that was all she managed. Her hand braced against the wall once more with a little moan. She couldn't free his cock from his pants because he really was going to use it to punish her and Keira was already on the verge to come.

"No Luke? I see your lips moving and I can hear the words coming out, but that's not what you really mean is it Keira? It's not what you really want. Your lips say no but your bullet hard nipples and your hot wet cunt both say yes don't they? It looks to me that you're just like all women. You don't know what you want, so all you do is say 'no', until someone tells you what you want, then gives it to you until you start liking it." he growled, distending her nipple until it snapped free of his fingers and back against her chest. He shoved her bra back up her taut body, up past her breasts until it gathered and bunched around her throat. He spent a few moments turning it into a makeshift collar, then he leaned down and his tongue was quickly swirling about her areola until his lips sucked the nub between them and his teeth crushed it. He squeezed it hard before allowing it to snap free again, all the while two of his fingers danced almost uncontrollably in her gash, stretching, probing and stroking at the wet heat of her vaginal tract. He moved his free hand to her throat, letting her feel his powerful fingers teasing her fragile neck as he continued to abuse and violate her flesh like a man deprived of water for months who had just found an oasis.

"You gasp and pant while your cunt starts to weep all over my fingers. Yeah, you're the nasty little slut I thought you were, just like your mother." he hissed, "I can feel your cunt squeezing my fingers, I can taste how hard your nipples are. They tell me the real story, don't they Keira? They tell me what you really think and how you really feel." he began to thrust his fingers into her slowly soaking cunt faster and faster, twisting and contorting his hand. He yanked it free for a moment, tugging and pulling at her jeans, forcing the zip down and yanking the denim apart. Then his fingers sank back down and grasped at her panties, tearing them away with a vicious snap of the fragile material. He drew the shredded garment away from her, ditching it at her feet, before sinking his fingers back into her cunt. He kept his thumb at her mound, using it to tease at her clit with folds of her own flesh, while he drove two fingers back into her snatch to resume their sordid and sinful cunt fucking task. "Don't? Please? You don't want me to stop Keira, if you did then your tight young cunt wouldn't be spitting your filthy fuck juice all over my fingers like a whore in heat." he grinned sadistically.

"Listen to yourself, listen to the way you're moaning. Your cock hungry little cunt can't control itself, can it? Especially not when it has the opportunity to suck and cling to a big fat cock that belongs to your own fucking brother. Say it Keira. I want to hear you tell me how much you want to feel your own brothers cock drilling you open and spearing deep into your willing young cunt." he seethed through his teeth as he stroked at her clit and quim with relentless power and speed, only occasionally letting up to shift position and begin sucking and teasing her other tit. His hand about her throat shifted, grasping and twisting at her bra until it was a tight band about her throat, a makeshift collar he used to force and pin her against the wall as she scratched at it. "That's right you slut. Get it out so that I can burn and sear your flesh with its heat. So that I can decide where to cram it, where to force it into you and fuck you with it." he smirked, feeling her unzip him and then pull away her hand. "What's this? Shy?" he almost laughed. He withdrew his hand from her cunt just as he felt her body begin to approach the 'edge', a sensation he could sense. He sucked on his fingers, savouring the taste of her cunt, before using his cunt hand to move to squeezing her tits, while his other maintained its grip on her collar.

He grunted, then pulled her away from the wall and span her around, slamming her against another wall nearby, her face forwards. "Put your hands on the wall if you can't do anything useful with them." he told her. He moved his own to her jeans, running his fingers down her back, alongside her spine, until he reached her waistband. He then slid them around to either side and began to rock them down her body, stopping only when they had been forced over the swell of her buttocks and dragged down to her knees. A moment later he kicked apart her ankles, spreading her as far as he could with the denim restricting her legs. "Now, like I said, tell me how much you want to fuck your brother. Tell me what a dirty incestuous little whore you are, just like that cunt on TV who fucks her brother in that fantasy show. Pretend that the only guy who can make you come is your own fucking sibling... and maybe I'll just tease your clit with my cock head and finish you with my fingers. Otherwise I'm going to hammer you into the wall and I'm only going to stop if your screams are loud enough to alarm the neighbours... at which point I'm going to flood your cunt with cum and keep fucking you until you don't even care if they hammer down the door." he growled, dragging out his massive cock, its fat girth and bulbous head already dripping with pre cum as if stiffened and swelled in the cool air.

Kiera could hardly focus on pushing him away as he violated her pussy, pushing her closer and closer to the edge of a huge climax. She whimpered and tried to pull away each time he made her nipple distend, as if trying to distance herself from the abrupt pain but she had no where to go. She was losing mobility, not gaining it. Her bra found its way to her neck and he wrapped it around her neck violently. He was placing his claim on her and she knew this was only the beginning. She felt his hand snake up around her neck and she looked at the muscles tense in his toned arm as he teased her with his power. She groaned, making a frustrated, strangled moan as he turned her into his toy. She heaved her breaths, wanting to beg him to stop at the same time as she wanted to beg him to finish her.

With a loud gasp as he completely pulled his fingers from within her, stopping the pleasure between her legs. She barely had time to gather herself before she was slammed against the wall, her hands reaching out to brace herself. But she was pinned there, her legs forced apart she tried to push herself forward but she couldn't, her face pressed to the wall. Her hard, sore nipples against the fine wallpaper. She shuddered, her body coming down from his violation but she was still so close. Sweat beaded at her forehead, her pale skin flush with exhaustion. Her slender legs bowed as the denim fought to keep her legs together but he forced her legs to spread like a whore. The makeshift collar around her neck made her feel weak and she had a feeling that was the point. She felt her pussy juice between her legs, wetting the outside of her hot cunt, his assault had made her quite wet as it throbbed, begging for his attention.

Keira heard his demands, his threats. She wondered if he really would let the neighbors know what they were doing... He couldn't, could he? She knew she had to play his game, "Luke please," she said, trying to look back at him but she could only catch a glimpse of him behind her, his body enough to keep her prisoner to the wall. His body was washed over in the yellow lamplight of their foyer. "Please just finish me off..." she begged, her cheeks flushing red from embarrassment, "I'm a dirty little whore, I know it, you're right! Just please...please fuck me - just don't... do not make me scream," she breathed heavily, closing her eyes for a moment to take it all in.

She couldn't believe she had just asked her step-brother to fuck her. But she was so horny now she'd let just about anybody fuck her to get off. He had come in, hard and fast and now she was panting, wanting and he had control. She even had a collar now - what else could she do but beg to have the sweet release that he had started. She just couldn't let anyone know what they were doing. "I know I teased you & I deserve this," she breathed, her hands shifting up and down the wall as she tried to regain some sense of power in her stance but it was useless. "please keep it secret..." she begged.

Her nipples ached loudly as they pressed to the cold wall, his teasing had left them hard as rocks and it fueled her sexual frenzy. Her feet shuffled back and forth as she tried to move her legs but her jeans made mobility damn near impossible. Her bare back, pale and fit was exposed to him but she was grateful he was no longer face to face with her nipples and he could not bite them anymore. Her flat ass was exposed to him now but she desperately wanted him to reach around and finish what he started, her body trembling for his attention. Her body did not care that they were related and her body did not care that he was taking without asking...all her body wanted was to orgasm.

Luke grasped at the bra collar about Keira's neck and throat, bunching the material in his hand and grabbing a few strands of hair in amongst his fingers as well. With her hair and bra twisted into his grip and her neck at his mercy, he forced her into the wall. The pressure from his arm shoed against her shoulders and back, causing her bullet hard nipples to crush into the wallpaper, mashing them into it and making them twist and compress as he moved his other hand to her hip, his nails digging into her flesh as he shifted and brought his cock to slap down between the buttocks of her ass. Its hot thick length seared the sensitive flesh there, as he admired her near naked body, a body which had been reduced to a writhing fuck toy under his brutal and merciless manipulations. "I can see that you like it rough Keira, your throbbing and soaking wet cunt tell the truth of the matter, don't they? You must be so used to getting boys to do what you want, that this must be quite the shock, huh? Do any of them even get you to come when you let them fuck you... or do you have to resort to using a toy to get you off, after you let them come in your mouth or spray your tits? Well, there's no fucking ordering anyone about now, is there Keira? I can see how fucking wet you are with my own two eyes. Your cunt is beading fuck juice along its folds, I'm surprised it's not streaming down the inside of your thighs already you little bitch." he growled at her, his voice caught between teasing and tormenting.

He grinned as he listened to her words. "Finish you off? You get to come when I tell you to you little bitch. That's going to be when you feel my hot cum burning you up from within. As for screaming? Don't lie to me you slut, it sure as hell doesn't sound like you want me to tease your cunt with my cock head and then just finish you with my fingers! It sounds like you want me to fucking drill into you deep and hard, then make you scream after all! That is what you want isn't it? After all you can always convince the neighbours you were just fucking yourself with your fingers or thinking about some other boy, you don't need to tell them that it was your brother opening you up and making you wail. Anyway, who the fuck would believe you? I'm a nice polite respectable guy around here, no one would believe anything you said, would they?" he hissed." They'd say you were lying when you tried to tell them that it was your own fucking brother that made your cunt spit juice down your thighs, now wouldn't they." he gasped, spitting on her ass crack before pushing the bulbous head of his cock up against the sensitive spot between her cunt lips and the entrance to her viciously tight anus.

"Don't worry Sis. I'll keep how you teased and tortured your brother, until you tricked him into fucking you, a big secret. I won't tell anyone how you practically soaked your panties when I told you that I wanted to fuck your tight sisterly cunt. I won't tell them how your weeping slit cried for attention, until I had no choice but to spear my cock into you and make you wail like a whore. I won't let your mother know that her little girl is getting fucked by her step son. Shit, she'd likely just get jealous about it, huh?" he smirked, rubbing his cock back and forth between her rectal bud and the sopping folds of her sodden cunny. "Look how much you're trembling, look how fucking wet your cunt is right now. You are fucking gagging for it, aren't you Sis? You're nothing more than a cock crazed little girl now, one who can't wait to come like a whore and streak her thighs with her own filthy fuck juice. Well, Keira, I'm not going to be showing you a hell of a lot of mercy... in fact I don't think you deserve any." he growled finally. He tugged her head back, forcing her back to arch and her nipples to drag harshly against the wall, then pushed forwards, slowly sinking what felt like a steel hard bar of flesh deep into her cunt. The thick bastard of a cock splayed apart her cunt flaps, leaving them to drag along the sides of his shat as he speared his cock slowly into her vaginal tract, hissing and gasping as each inch pierced into her until he was halfway in and couldn't seem to cram it in any further. He tugged on her hair harder, pulling back and trying again, spitting onto his cock and forcing it in harder. Harder and harder he began to fuck her, thrusting in over and over, each time sinking in another inch until he could feel his balls slapping against her flesh as the cock head of his enormous rod was kissing her cervix.

"Fuck yessss, feels so fucking good doesn't it Sis, so good, bare flesh on flesh, no plastic in the way... just like nature intended. If you don't want my brotherly seed flooding your cunt then you better remember to tell me to pull out. Of course in the heat of the moment I might not hear you, you might have to shout or scream it before I come inside you and foul up your sweet innocent cunt with searing cum. Have you ever even felt hot cum inside you? Maybe you need to. Maybe I need to be the first?" he hissed, settling into an irregular rhythm of hard and fast thrusts offset by pauses where he tugged on her hair, before leaning in to bite her shoulder and slap her ass, making sure he . "Push back you little bitch." he grunted, keeping her on the edge as he indulged in her flesh.

"Ahhhhhh," Keira gasped as he forced her into the wall, unable to escape. Her collar taking away her ability to squirm away. Her face was hard pressed against the wall, her tender breasts smashing into the elegant print. She felt him tease her crack with his rock hard cock. She bucked her hips but she couldn't move. She tried to move her legs but she couldn't. His larger form, his control over her neck: she had to take it.

She listened as he told her what he would do, how he would make her seem to outsiders. She whimpered and groaned, feeling his tormenting member rub against her dripping wet folds. She gasped loudly as he sunk it into her, moaning loudly, hitting her hands against the wall. He forced her arch her back. Her body was strained in every direction and she shuddered. Her mascara was a smeared mess now that he had taken charge. Black around her eyes, streaming down her face as her eyes watered from his teasing and his rough penetration.

She moaned with his thrusts like a rhythmic chant. She felt her pussy start up again, her sensitive sex building once more. She listened to him tell her he would cum inside of her, no protection, no nothing. She tried to reach her arm back and spread herself open, trying to ease the pain of his crazy hard weapon.

"No, no! P-pull out, please," she panicked between two moans. "Ah ah ah," she groaned to his irregular, powerful thrusts. She bit her red lips with a groan as he tugged on her hair, causing pain to shoot down her neck as he forced her head back. She yelped like a dog when he slapped her ass and bit her unblemished skin. She felt the hot sting of the blood pulling, causing her pale white ass to turn red. She was overwhelmed by the experience, her noises reacting to every bit of abuse he threw at her. She had teased him for so long, never realizing how much she had been pushing him over the years.

She shifted her hips at his command, pushing back because he told her to. She felt her rock hard nipples drag against the expensive, well decorated wall, defiling the high society of their foyer. "Luke!" she cried out, "M-mercy!" she felt the rough elastic of her bra creating a raw ache on her neck as it pulled tightly around her windpipe. But she felt the feeling in her cunt rise and she couldn't tell him 'no' any more. "Oh God please," she groaned. She scratched the wall with one hand, her other hand trying to spread her lips to make room for him. Her fingers were covered in her own juices as he railed her.

With a loud, piercing moan she came hard and fast. She had not been prepared but her body let go a flow of juices over his cock, down her legs, onto the wall and her jeans around her legs. He didn't tell her she could but she couldn't stop it - he had created it. She quivered, her eyes closing, her breaths in gasps, "Luke," she moaned his name. She shuddered again, bucking her hips as she was overwhelmed with the sexual frenzy between her legs. She tried to brace herself against the wall with both hands now, smearing her cum with one hand on the wall. She felt him continue to thrust after she came, "M-m-m-m-m-m.....please Luke... m-mmm-m have mercy on-n-n your little sister, p-please," She gasped for breath, unable to get rid of the intense and overwhelming feelings of his assault. But it felt so /good/. She was simultaneously in intense pain and pleasure and she felt no control of her situation.

He made her a whore; a cockhungry whore. He had degraded her so quickly that she lost all sense of power and authority. She felt the juice splay between them as he thrusted hard, her back still arched as he had positioned her.

Keira felt each inch of his large, throbbing member violate her cunt all the way to her cervix. She gasped for air, not realizing that her scratching left marks on the Knight's foyer wall. Evidence of their sin. "Just p-pull out...p-p-please," she gutturally groaned, her voice full of gravel as he brought the animal out in her. She just couldn't risk getting pregnant by him, no matter how many times he planned to defile her. She would take it, though, if she could keep feeling like the way he made her feel. Completely powerless but with the most powerful orgasm she'd ever had.

Luke watched his cock teasing younger sister as he fucked her from behind, he watched her body writhe and squirm against the wall as he fucked into her, watched her moan and gasp and pant as her cunt began to soil his cock with her juices. Then he tugged hard on her hair as she twisted her hands away from the wall, moving them to clutch at her ass, shifting them to attempt to spread open her cunt. The look on her face, her smeared mascara, her desperate and fuck hungry look, they all contributed to him thrusting into her even harder with each passing second. "Look at you Sis, you dirty little bitch. You can't open yourself up enough can you? Don't bother though, I like it tight. I like having to force my cock into your tight cunt when I fuck you, it's like drilling into a virgin, having to spread your cunt lips and spit on my cock until its slick enough to cram inside your narrow fuck tube." he hissed as he continued to violate and abuse her tiny little cock sheath. He could feel the heat and the friction as he bore into her, fucking deep into his sister as though she were a mere slut who had found herself the victim of some lust fuelled and frenzied assault, instead of being his fuck addicted little stepsibling, a girl who would give in to fucking her own step brother simply to satisfy her craving for sex.

"Pull out?" he repeated her words. "Mercy?" he gasped. "Why should I show you any fucking mercy? Why should I pull out when you've been cock teasing me all these months, teasing me with your hot flesh, lying there in your bed fingering your cunt, knowing that I could hear you, that the walls in this place are thin enough so that I can hear a few sounds and use my imagination to fill in the rest? You're a cock teasing slut and you deserve no mercy at all, all you deserve is hard cock drilling into your flesh until it burns from the feel of my hot cum blasting into you and splattering your innards." he grunted. "God please? Yeah Sis, that’s more UHHHH... that's more like it. Beg for it like you know you want to. Beg for cock, beg for this bastard sized cock that is going to stretch you out and ruin you for anyone else you try to fuck after I'm done." he gasped and withdrew, making sure that every thrust now went from the weeping slit of his knob to the heavy weight of his balls, a near foot length of rigid manhood viciously drilling into her every time he gave her a powerful stroke into her dripping cunny. "Careful Keira, you're fucking up the wallpaper, you wouldn't want to have to explain that to our parents, now would you? How you did it while you were forcing your tight young cunt onto your brothers AHHH cock." he groaned, leaving is rigid member buried in her snatch until the building heat was too much and he had to pull out and start to slowly fuck her again.

The loud piercing scream surprised him and he stopped for a moment, before redoubling his efforts, his cock pounding into her and slamming her into the wall as he ploughed his shaft balls deep into her and hammer fucked her drenched and dripping cunny with a flurry of furious and feverish strokes. He wrenched at her hair, his free hand digging his nails into her shoulder as he felt her orgasm all over his boiling rod. He scratched his nails down her back, leaving a faint trail of red tracks from her shoulder blade to the small of her back, before he began to smack her ass, leaving faint red palm prints on it as her orgasm surged through her. He hissed into her ear as she spoke, "No... no fucking mercy for you Sis. You didn't beg hard enough for me to stop, but you begged a little I guess." he grunted, his cock drilling back into her as he shifted his hips. He made sure that the stream of cunt juice spilling out of her to soil her thighs, jeans and even the wall, washed over his shaft, making it even wetter. He could see droplets of her filthy fuck juice beading along it, trickling around its girth as it seared her cunt lips and built up a frothing foam of sin against her cunt flaps as he continued to fuck her through her climax. "There's no mercy for sluts like you who foul everything around them with their hot girlish cum." he told her in an amused tone, grabbing his cock and moving it to rub against her quivering clit, pulling out to let her feel its heat on the outside of her body.

He took hold of her hair, roughly, dragging her to the side he forced her down to the wooden floorboards outside the bathroom, then, in the hall between bedrooms and bathrooms, he brought his soaking and dripping cock to the crease of her ass. His spit hit her anus, just before his fat cock head was pushed against it and then driven into her as he forced her head to the floor and used his other hand to lift her hips as he forced is cock to open her rim and sink into her anal passage. With a roar and a bellow he forced his steel hard erection into her rectal chute, feeling it stretch out her rectum as he crammed himself balls deep into her filthiest and most taboo hole. "I have to cum in you Sis, but you at least earned a reprieve for you cunt... AUUHHH" he managed to gasp, just as his orgasm hit. His cock twitched and pulsed, disgorging a torrent of thick hot cum into her ass, blasting it through her anal tract until it washed out her bowels, backwashing along her tiny rectal duct until it spat out of her anal bud to streak flesh and denim. His body bucked and shuddered as he unloaded his frustration and his cum into her pinned and well fucked body. "Fucking take it you bitch, and fucking tell me how much you loved being fucked by your brother. Tell me Sis, tell me how it's so much more of a turn on. You have to beg for it now, beg for it every fucking day, because if you don't come to me and beg for it, if I have to come and take it, then I will fill your fucking cunt with seed and watch you squirm. I will make you scream until the door gets pounded down and the neighbours pile in to see who was raping you..." he growled possessively as he shook and quivered, his throbbing shaft spitting another string of cum along her back and up to her hair as he pulled out, his spunk spraying onto her skin, searing it and staining it in sin as he continued to cum hard. "...even though if that ever happened you would have to lie, have to tell them you were fucking your own fingers, anything other than the truth." he said, slapping her ass cheeks with his cock, waiting to hear her comply. "It's going to be a long weekend, you better tell me your plans... so they can be changed..."

Keira shook from the abuse. Her face against the cool wooden floor boards. Their juices stained the fine hardwood, her pussy still pulsing from his incredibly powerful thrusts. Her ass, gaping and sore and seeping with his cum was pulsating from his entrance. She heaved her breaths, her body trembling uncontrollably. She did not dare push herself up from the floor. She still felt him over her. She felt his hot, sticky cum line her ass, her back, her hair, & her smooth skin. Her ass was red and sore, her nipples throbbed and ached. She had never had an experience like that before. She felt dirty and used. Her mind wrestled with the fear, the noncompliance and the unavoidable pleasure it had brought her.

When she caught her breath enough to respond to her brother she spoke, "I..." she swallowed hard, her mouth dry she licked her lips and continued, "I was going to go out," she breathed, "And find a different guy," she took another heaving breath, "For each night," she admitted. She was going to party hard when her parents were gone and she had a beautiful London flat to herself (well, almost to herself).

She squeezed her eyes shut as Keira tried to steady her breath. She felt her body come down from the incredible high he had put her on, both the pain and the crazy pleasure he had forced upon her. Keira still processed everything he threw at her - how he felt about her - what he wanted to do to her.

"You're my brother," she said quietly, almost distant as she dared to look back at him from her position on the ground, "and you fucked me," she continued, trying to catch his eye. The bra collar obstructing her view only slightly, "and you're going to fuck me again this weekend," she shivered as she felt the sting of the echo of his nails down her back. She knew her ass must have been bright red, because it stung. Her back had nail marks because they stung. "And I want you to," she managed with another quiver.

She began to shift her legs, trying to work her jeans further down her legs, feeling them covered in cum, her legs sore from being forced apart but restricted by the denim. She began to shimmy them down her legs without her hands. She no longer looked at him, suddenly unaware if she had -any- control left. Was he going to allow her to remove her jeans or would that upset him? Would he punish her for sitting up if she were to push herself up off the floor? So she stayed mostly still, just trying to rid herself of her cum-soaked jeans.

From her point of view on the hallway floor she was gazing into the tile floor of the bathroom. She wondered if he'd allow her to shower and wash the cum from her hair and her skin but she didn't dare voice it yet. "I'm worthless," She whispered as it all came around to her, realizing everything that had just happened to her. What he made her see - what he had given to her.

Keira's mind seemed to gloss over the taboo portion of what they were doing. She only remember the feeling of his rock hard cock that nailed her harder than she ever though imaginable - how -easy- it was for him to take control of her. She had always felt powerful, special, important, entitled... you name it. But he walked right up to her, pushed her to the wall and made her realize she was none of that. He was, though. She shuddered one more, curled her toes and continued to work the dark denim from her sore legs, "I guess that's what older brothers are for...."

Luke watched her lying there, soaked in sweat and cum, as he thought about how hard she had cum on his cock and how much of his own vicious sperm had been blasted into her flesh. He could still see it, trickling off her body, leaking from her ass, splattered across her back. The sight of her wrecked and wretchedly fucked body only served to get him hard again, his cock twitching as it began to stiffen and swell at the sight of her violated young body. His own sister was all the turn on he needed, looking at her was like taking a drug, a drug that turned him into a beast who wanted to do nothing but give in to primal and depraved urges involving her body. "You planned to fuck a new guy every night? That plan is fucked right now. Any guy you bring back here will get fucked all right, fucked up. By me. You and your tight little holes are mine now, Sis. You can forget about other cocks, this one owns your flesh." he growled at her as he watched her scrambling to kick off her jeans. He stepped forward, between her legs and kicked them free of her as she finished, looking down now at her naked body, past the rapidly growing length of his cock as he feasted his eyes on her naked and fragile looking frame. He had fucked her hard and cum fast in her ass, "I'll have to make a note not to stick it in your tight little ass unless I want to come real fast. That's something that will get easier the more I fuck you in though." he quipped to her as he reached down to start stroking his cock, his fingers feeling the thick veins as it bulged and expanded.

"You aren't worthless Keira. You're a valuable little princess, one who gets to fuck the prince every day and every night! The only thing is that the prince is your brother, your own step brother and he is going to fucking wreck you and make you squeal like a slut for teasing him for way too fucking long." he hissed as he reached down, sliding his fingers into her hair. He twisted her head to look up at him. "No banging on walls or neighbours calling out through the door. They probably think you're just getting fucked by one of those guys you were talking about coming home with. It looks like we have a green light to carry on fucking, especially since I'm still as hard as fuck." he growled. "Going out might be a good idea though, fucking your noisy ass might be pushing things this soon after your last noisy orgasm. You're going to need to get cleaned up and then you're going to need to slip something on. Something that will suit your brother, not just yourself. I'm thinking short dress or skirt with fuck me heels, the sort of outfit that cries out 'Rape me'. First things first though." he finished, releasing his cock to reach down and grasp her left tit. His finger and thumb seeking out her nub and twisting it immediately as he stood there, his own jeans the worse for wear.

"Before we go out though, I need to get cleaned up as well, I also need to feel your flesh around my cock again. So, I'll leave it to you to decide what happens next. You can either turn around, get on all fours, and get ready for me to give you a nice slow ass fucking that will help me to last longer in that furnace." he told her in a calm calculating tone of voice. "Or you can start jerking me off, getting my cock harder and harder until you can't get your fingers around it's girth anymore. Then I want you to take it in your mouth and savour the taste as I fuck your face until I'm ready to flood your stomach with cum." he instructed her, "You better beg for it as well Keira, because I know you want to. I know that you are fucking loving this, loving the loss of control, loving the fact that there's nothing you can do now, but give in to my demands and let your nasty little cunt get an orgasm fucked out of it every time I feel horny." he smirked.

He leaned down further, crouching next to her as he dragged her lips onto his, burning them with his own as he savoured her taste. He then stood up again, awaiting her choice. "You're making me so fucking hard. You have to deal with the consequences of that now, since clearly you want more. I can see how eager you were to kick off what was left of your jeans so that you were completely fucking naked in front of me, now you get what you obviously wanted... more hard cock spearing into one of your filthy holes." he told her in a tone which left no doubt that he was going to do her again, before they even left the apartment.

Keira felt her jeans leave her body. She was completely naked now, writhing on the floor. The only item of clothing left was her bra but...it wasn't being used in its intended fashion. She listened as he told her he wanted to fuck her again. Her body had only now finished coming down from the high, her pussy had stopped throbbing uncontrollably. Now she merely felt sore here and there from areas he had intensely abused.

Slowly she pushed herself up from the ground, feeling cum stick to half the surfaces on her body. "I'm sorry I made you hard again," she said as she positioned herself in front of him on her knees. She looked at his large, erect cock, momentarily marveling at how her cunt could have possibly fit all of it at once or how her ass could have taken it at all.

They were going out. She didn't know where or what he wanted but she had little choice in the matter. But first thing was first. Her delicate hands reached up and wrapped around his member, beginning to work back and forth, her smooth palms working the length of his shaft. She looked up at him, her face level with his cock, "I want your cock in my mouth," she told him, knowing he wanted her to beg for it. Knowing he had to hear the words from her and she had to obey. She knew it was the only way she'd feel good again between her legs, "Please let me taste your cock," she asked, her brown hair messy and disheveled from his pulling, very little make-up left on her face. She was slowly becoming his whore. She began to find herself turned on at his words, every time he called her a bitch or a slut the tingling sensation happened between her legs. "Please brother," she asked as she worked her hands to harden his long member, "Please gag me with your cock...."

Keira glanced down at the mess around them. Her jeans discarded carelessly, the shreds of her panties across the hall, their cum on the floor, her cum staining the walls, even a few nail marks in the expensive wallpaper. She could never look at the house the same now. If she was there, especially with Luke under the same roof, it would never be the same. She worked her hands faster, realizing that it would be quite a lot for her mouth and throat to accept and that his seed really would likely fill her stomach but she committed and she became wet just thinking about it, her second set of lips stained in her old cum, his cum, and now mixed with new fluids.

Luke clenched his teeth and his eyes almost rolled back into his head as his step sister peeled herself off the floor, then wrapped her delicate fingers around his throbbing and bulging manhood. His cock seared her palm and the veins pulsed angrily as he let out a sigh of satisfaction at the feel of her flesh against his. His cock stretched between her fingers, quickly swelling and forcing them apart with its expanding girth. As it did so he reached down to his side, moving to slide his jeans down a little more in order to allow her more access to his rampant erection. He was going to have to change clothes anyway, so they would have come off eventually. Right now, though, there were more pressing matters for him to consider, such as the feel of his cock entering her mouth and stretching her lips apart. "There's no need to apologise for getting me hard Keira, that's a Sisters job isn't it, to get her brother hard and then to deal with the beast she's created." he hissed in an amused tone. His hard cock was almost painful to him now and he knew that he had to have her flesh deal with it.

"You want me to gag you with my cock? You want me to fuck your sweet innocent looking mouth with this fucking thing? If only your mother knew what foulness was spilling from between your lips. Likely she's just as craven and wanton as you are, well, let’s see if cock sucking runs in the family shall we?" he growled. He left his jeans and grabbed hold of her head, his fingers sinking into her hair on either side as he drove his cock through her fingers a few times, angling the head towards her lips where in order to smear them with his pre cum and whatever was left from his fucking her cunt and disgorging his cum into her ass. "I bet you're getting wet gain aren't you, you little slut. I bet you're thinking about all the other times you could have been fucking your brother and instead you were fucking around with some idiot." he grunted, gritting his teeth as he drove his cock between her lips. He could feel the heavy rod of flesh pressing down her tongue, nudging against the back of her throat as it invaded her in one foul and swift thrust. He held her head, letting his cock soak in her spit and the heat of her mouth, before he pulled it out. The long shaft twitched about, the head slapping against her cheeks and smearing their liquid sin across them as he got ready to force it further into her willing and yielding oral cavern.

She was driving him wild again, and her compliance and eagerness only served to fuel his lust and his depraved need to fuck his own step sister. With her head held steady he crammed his member back into her mouth, fucking it towards the back of her throat. A few slow thrusts to begin with left her lips foaming and a moment later he was forcing his erection down her throat, shoving it towards her gullet and expanding her neck as he bulged it out with his brutal and merciless assault on her mouth. His fat cock gagged her, his shaft buried in her so that her tongue and lips were compressed against his balls as he mouth fucked her. Each thrust took his entire length deep into her and stretched out her neck as though she were being forced to swallow a solid baton. He stared at her, looking into her eyes, forcing her to look up at him as he gasped, grunted and drove his cock into her mouth with a wild animalstic enthusiasm which left his balls rammed against her chin with each invasive desecration of her lips. Only when she showed signs that she needed air would he pause, pull out and slap his massive cock against her cheek until he thought she would be able to take it down her throat once more. Longer and longer he fucked her, drilling out her mouth as though he were fucking a virgin on prom night. “Make sure you swallow it you rampant little slut, we can’t have you soiling up the carpet or something…UUHHH!” he moaned. He could feel his orgasm building fast, it was near impossible to control himself in her ass or her mouth it seemed.

He released her head, placing his hands on the wall above her he used his hips to slam stroke after stroke into her mouth, fucking it as though it were a second cunt in the middle of her face, his cum building up in his balls until all he could think about was erupting into her. “Swallow it all, then get dressed just the way I told you bitch. Today is going to be a day you remember and tonight will be one you won’t soon… Fuuuck… AHHHH!” he groaned, grabbing her head as he started to cum, almost blacking out as his cock twitched in her mouth, then began to spit hot strings of cum straight down her throat and into her stomach. He groaned out loudly, gasping and grunting as his body spasmed and bucked, his balls slapping her chin as he came hard. He stepped back, only to ensure that the final strings of his incestuous orgasm spat forth to decorate her face as he finished climaxing and watched in blissful ecstasy as his erect shaft withdrew from her sinful lips to blast streams of thick white sin across cheek and face, the odd globule slashing across an eyebrow, or jetting hard into her hair or against her cheek or ear. “Fuck me… incredible!” was his final gasping declaration as his balls delivered another hot bath of searing cum to her sisterly flesh. He shuddered and quivered from the experience, committed now to fucking the shit out of his step sibling for the next two days.

When Luke had finished ffillig her with his hot seed, covering her face, hair & tits with it....she shakily pushed herself up off the ground. Using the wall as support Keira stood again on her own two feet. She felt his sticky cum on nearly every limb of her body. Her pussy ached & her throat felt like it was on fire. She braced her naked form against the wall, feeling the residual throb of his intense & thorough fucking.

"I am going to shower," she started quietly, her throat burning. She had never had her throat fucked in such a way- with a cock as large as his., "then I'll get changed," she continued looking up at him, brushing a strand of cum covered hair from her face, "just like you said," she could not help but look down at his massive cock, knowing that's what had just taken complete advantage of her & further had made her like it.

Slowly Keira slid past him, her cum covered, slender, naked form exposed & red by his hand. She slipped into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door. She began to run the hot water, testing it with her hand. She glanced back at Luke in the hall she parted her slender lips, "are you going to join me?" She asked. Happy with the waters temperature she reached up to remove her bra from her neck; feeling the imprint of the elastic on her skin from where he had pulled so harsh. She peered into the mirror, attempting to undo the twisted & knotted fabric from her neck.

Keira sat on the edge of the tub, almost ready to step into the running water. She wondered what was broken within her- why after the abuse Luke had given her in the hallway that she would invite him into her shower. Only to know that she would dress to his standard & go out with him to his whim. Yet she found somewhere inside that she was excited.

Luke stared at Keira for a long time as she lifted herself up and recovered from having her throat and face fucked. He could see how much cum still saturated her flesh, her hair and her body and the knowledge that it was his seed which decorated the flesh of his younger step sister filled him with a sense of satisfaction and power. That feeling swelled inside as she spoke to him, confirming that she was complying with his wishes, the simple words of agreement telling him everything he needed to know about her, telling him that taboo sex with her own brother was obviously something that turned her on as much as it turned him on.It was something which made her tight young cunt soak itself and slowly turned her into the same sort of whore he suspected her mother had been in her youth. Even though he was fresh from fucking her he knew that it would not take long before his craving for her flesh overcame him again and she was subjected to the raw passionate damage a rampant erection could cause to a sisters fragile form.

He noted the way she looked down at his cock and he reached out to grab her, tugging her violently in to slam against him, leaning in to take her lips with his own. "I know what you want Sis, and I'm going to make sure that you get it. Your plans aren't going to have to change much, Same parties, same drugs, same dirty little liaisons and furtive fumbling. Same nasty couplings and filthy rendezvous in club toilets and alleyways, except now you get to really come hard, now you get that extra kick to your orgasm from being fucked by your own brother." he hissed. He turned her, span her around, and sent her towards the shower with a slap. He then stripped off completely and followed her into the bathroom, admiring her well fucked body as she moved ahead of him.

When she glanced back to ask him if he was going to join her he was right next to her, the heat of his body merging with the rising steam from the water which was being run. His stare and a confident smirk was all the answer that was needed. "Who knows. If you are good enough with your hands maybe you;ll get me hard enough to fuck you again under the water." he told her with an amused grin. He gripped at the bra wrapped about her throat, teasingly constricting it, before he disentangled it from her flesh, tracing the marks left on her with his fingertips and taking satisfaction in the way he had made her look. "Let's get started, you must be eager to blow your mothers allowance, I know she gives you a shit load more than my dad would ever have given me." he growled at her, placing his hands on his shoulders to guide her under the water.

"We need to go somewhere nice and exclusive to show you off, you decide where exactly. It'll be even more scandalous when you turn down the offers to go home with your brother. No one will give a second glance to the overprotective brother staying on your shoulder and guiding you from place to place... and if they do hear you getting fucked somewhere, or think they saw an inappropriate look or touch... well, that'll just be their sick twisted imagination trying to paint an incest fanatic in their head, won't it? They'd never believe that you were an incestuous little whore who got off violently on being fucked by her brother." he told her, forcing her left hand to grasp at his cock, using it as a makeshift sheath as he moved it up and down his soapy length with a powerful hand covering and manipulating it as his other hand began to spread soap between her tight and taut little tits. "Don't you agree?"

Keira nodded slowly, her thoughts drifting over her usual party nights; the clubs she would go to, the people she would see and she began to insert her brother into those same scenarios, replacing the countless, faceless men with his... their thrusts in back alleys and club stalls with his powerful cock. She knew her night out was going to be nothing like it was before although to everyone else in London it would be no different.

"I do," she said, her voice low as her throat recovered. She manipulated her hand around his growing cock as he had positioned her. She arched her back ever so slightly to stick her tits out as he soaped them up. She could feel the cum soaking off her body, the only cum left was on her face and hair. She would tend to it once his cock was given the proper attentions. Keira wondered what it would feel like to have her brother take her from behind in her favorite night club's bathroom. She was anxious and exhilarated by the possibilities that arose from those dirty thoughts.

"And even if they guess correctly they could only be jealous," she muttered, watching as her fingers splayed across his manhood, covered in suds as she felt the warm water wash away much of the abuse he had laid on her. She only hoped the marks around her neck would fade enough by the time they left the flat that she would not have to worry about explaining them. My brother choked me with my own bra... didn't seem like the easiest conversation to have with anyone at the moment.

Keira dipped down in the water just enough that the water covered her collar bones, washing away the soap and cum from her tiny tits. She gave a soft, happy, barely audible moan as her sensitive and tortured nipples felt the relief of warm water. She looked again to his cock, wondering what he planned to do with it as she bathed. She would have to wait to wash her hair until he was satisfied but somehow she was fine with that.

"You can have my allowance," she said simply, thinking it over, crossing one slender leg over the other as she settled herself in the water again, "It's not really fair my mother gives me so much and you so little," she shrugged. She'd never really thought about it before - she just always found it easy to blow the money when she was out on the town - it's how the upperclass lived on the weekend. It was so much Keira had no reason to have a job or go to work. Why would she?

She found the arousal growing within her mind as his cock pulsed beneath her hand as he used it for his own devices. Even if it came with pain and submission she had never felt anything quite like it before and it was the drug she already craved.

Luke let Keira feel not only the weight of his thick heavy cock, as it seared her palm and stretched her fingers apart, but also the way it throbbed and pulsed. It seemed as though it had a life of its own, as soon as her back arched and her tiny its were thrust his way. His fingers roamed about her flesh as though he owned it, twisting and teasing her nipples on occasion as his soaped up hands delved into her creases and crevices, before returning to molest her small but perfect tits. "I know you do. I can hear it in your voice, see it in the way you arch your back and feel it in the way your fingers are stroking my cock. I never imagined you were this much of a filthy fuck addicted little whore, I can see that I've wasted too much time already. That's not a mistake I'm going to be making again Sis." he growled in response, a wicked smirk on his face as he let his thoughts wander to the sinful liaisons they had awaiting them as soon as they headed out of the door. He was going to wreck his step mother, Famke's, little girl so fucking bad. She wouldn't be able to talk to her mother about it either, she'd have to keep it all secret for fear that decency and principles might rear their ugly head and deny her te feel of her brothers cock, the one he was going to ensure that she became addicted to.

He laughed at her offer of giving him some of her allowance money, it wasn't like he couldn't squeeze his father if he needed to, plus she had obviously forgotten that some people had to work for a living, maybe even wanted to work for a living. "I don't need your allowance Keira, I have a job, remember?" he chuckled. "You keep it for yourself, you're going to need some cash anyway, in order to buy some new underwear. You know, to replace the stuff I tear off of you when I decide to fuck you. You're also going to need to get yourself some more 'rape me' heels and outfits, to keep my cock nice and hard." he told her as he watched her wash away the evidence of their incestuous fucking from her perfect flesh. He reached up and traced his fingers around her throat, "Maybe get you a collar as well. You seemed to like it." he said in a teasing tone.

He stepped out of the shower as soon as he was done, feeling clean and refreshed as he headed away to get dressed. "Now get ready as soon as you can. I need to get dressed and head to work, pick up a few things and sort a few things out. We can kill time down there until it's time to hit the town." he could care less about the two other mechanics who hung around there. One was way too old to think he would have a chance with Keira and the other one knew better than to try it on with his bosses sister. Being the boss had certain benefits, though getting to fuck his own stepsister had never really been seen to be one of them, until now.

He headed into his room and grabbed some shoes, pants and a shirt, then he slipped into some leathers and grabbed a spare helmet as he checked his appearance in the mirror before he headed back out of his room to see if his sister was ready. He called out to wherever she was. "There's not a lot to do, you can keep me amused while I check a few things and let the staff off early." which wasn't too hard as he only had three staff. "Then we'll go and see how we can fuck with your friends. They're going to be able to tell that you're being fucked, and fucked hard, I bet their little heads will be spinning trying to figure out who exactly is fucking you right now. I guess that over time it'll get harder and harder to convince them that it's someone they don't know and have never met. Eventually they'll be struggling with their sick twisted conclusions, that you are fucking your own brother because you can't get off on any other cock, because his has stretched you out so much that his is the only one you can feel." he smirked.

Keira felt clean and refreshed when she finally left the shower. She headed to her room and waded through her closet. She didn't realize they would be visiting Luke's work, but she figured that made sense. She pulled the clothing down from their hangers, from their drawers and she slipped into a lace pair of panties. Next was a tight black miniskirt. She pulled it over her tight ass and it sat at her waist, under her bellybutton. She slipped a royal blue halter top over her slender torso, her tits were so small she did not even need a bra. Finally, she could hear Luke calling out and she slipped into her heels. She noted that the marks around her neck were mostly faded but a thin mark still remained but she hoped no one would notice. She tucked her money into her designer purse and with the heels clacking against the wood floor she came out from her room, spotting him down the hall.

She came down to meet him, passing him to lead their way out of the house, waiting for him to start his bike. She accepted the extra helmet he offered. She hugged her body against his as the passenger, her arms wrapped tightly around his middle. With her legs on either side of the bike, her skirt rode up on her thighs, her hot little pussy nearly pressed against his backside, against his denim jeans. She stayed wrapped tightly around him until they reached his work. She stepped off the bike, careful to steady herself on her black stilettos, looking through the windows, seeing his two employees working away.

Readjusting the purse on her shoulder, she straightened out her skirt and her shirt, and then her hair that had been crushed by the helmet, "Will they be all right that I am here?" she asked, looking up at her brother, nervous to see other people for the first time since she had accepted that she was sexually submissive to her own step-brother.

She could still feel the ghost of his last fucking between her legs, but she doubt anyone would notice anything different with her walk because she was walking in tall stilettos. She looked down at her outfit, meant to be seen by the nightclubs, her friends, but not her brother's co-workers. She pulled at her skirt and adjusted her shirt again, "I don't think I should go in," she said unsurely, watching the men inside working, unaware that their boss had arrived yet. She looked at her brother for what he wanted because at the end, she would do what he asked, she would defer to his judgement.

Keira stood by her brother and heard a car drive by on the road behind them, honking at them as they passed. She whipped her head around at the noise and saw two men hollering at her from the window before they were around the curve and out of sight.

Luke's eyes raped Keira hard when he saw her in her outfit, the sort of get up that would ensure that no man could avoid staring at her as long as he had a pulse and a cock. He allowed her to lead the way mainly to drink in the sight of her flesh, her legs running all the way up to the exposed swells of her ass cheeks in her tiny little nothing of a skirt. Outside he relished the feel of her hands and the heat from her body as she climbed onto the bike behind him. It was what he considered a proper motorbike, not one of the trashy racing models. He gave a glance over his shoulder as she settled in, then took off in a loud noisy roaring of man and machine. Once they had arrived he shrugged at her comment as he climbed off the bike and ditched the helmets on the handle bars. "I couldn't care less what they think. Likely they'll think that your older and more cautious brother is keeping an eye on you to make sure that you don't get molested by some bastard on the way to wherever it is you're going. If only they knew the truth." he smirked. "That no one you meet is going to want to fuck you more than me and no one is going to get the chances and opportunities that I will." he growled possessively. Checking his watch he could see that it was almost lunchtime. Convenient.

"What you think about going in doesn't matter Keira. You think you can wrap your legs around a man, burn him with the heat of your hands and your cunt all the way here, and then wait about outside? You must have gone crazy. Maybe fucking your own brother has twisted all your brain cells about. Besides, if I leave you out here, well, guys will be hollering at you all fucking day." he joked, leaning in to whisper into her ear before opening the door to head inside. The front of the garage reception area held a desk and seating area, while a view through to the rear showed a larger and more open garage, filled with work pits, tools, lifts and a couple of cars and bikes which were being worked on. The smell of oil and gas filled the building and seeped through to the reception area where a blonde girl was working on reading a magazine and chewing gum behind the desk. She looked up and delivered a crooked smile at them both, before looking back at her magazine just as Luke began to speak to her.

"Hey Emma. I'm here to show my sister a few things about my workplace. I'm going to send Jack and Frank out on a break, but I need you to cover the desk until they get back and make sure no one bothers me until lunch is over. You can take your break later at the usual time." he told her, speaking to a vacant stare and a lazy nod, followed by the pop of some bubblegum bursting between her lips. He then moved through and called out to his workers, pointing to the rear shutters while he informed them it was lunch time. "This is my sister Keira, she's getting a tour before we head on elsewhere. Take a break fella's. No rush." he nodded. He got a kick out of having this place, paid for by his father and ticking over nicely. He enjoyed the physical work and would be damned before he ended up working behind a desk, not that having his own secretary to fuck wasn't appealing... as long as it was his sister of course.

He took Keira by the hand and led her through, drawing down the exit shutters at the rear after the workers had cleared out, still in their overalls. From the inside of the garage only a small doorway could now be seen back into the front area, where Emma and the main reception desk were located. Luke paused to call out to her, raising his voice so that it would carry over the sounds blaring from a nearby radio which had been left on. "Keep an eye on the front desk Em. Like I said." he hollered, before turning back to look at Keira. His gaze raked up her flesh, from her fuck me heels and narrow delicate ankles, all the way up past her exposed calves, knees and thighs, over her waist and tits and up to her face. He gave her a wicked looking grin and reached up over his head to grab onto a couple of chains which were hanging there. "Do you know what I'm going to do now?" he asked her with a leer. "Give you a tour of the place? Or do you think I'm going to wrap these chains around your wrists and haul you up off of your feet, like you were a living engine block." he asked with a twisted grin. "Haul you up, shove up your skirt and fuck you hard until your heels fall off. Of course that would be crazy. Those fuckers could come back early... or maybe Emma will pop back here for something if a customer comes in? Of course most of our traffic knows not to call around midday." he shrugged. "Then again you could escape all that potential shame by just coming over here, climbing up onto the hood of this car, digging in your heels on the bumper, then frigging yourself off while I watch." he finished. "What's it going to be Keira, we both know that you're a dirty little slut, which is going to get you off the hardest." he demanded in a cool, calm and collected tone.

Keira looked around his place of work, watching the shades draw. She looked around as if searching out anyone who could still be there, or who could see them. She enjoyed the loud, canceling noise of the radio which could cover any potential problems. The only threat that crossed her mind was the one of his workers coming back early. How could they possibly explain that one? She felt her stomach tighten and her sensitive bit come to life as he asked what he could do to her in this dirty garage. Her heels clicked against the concrete and her eyes landed back on her brother.

"One option leaves you to fuck and one leaves you watching and you want me to decide?" she mused, looking at the options he laid out for her. She glanced at the front of his jeans, knowing what hid just inside. She was just hoping she didn't have to moan to loud this time around. It wasn't only her apartment anymore. Keira momentarily headed for the hood of the car, she could get herself off rather easily around her brother, put on a good little show. If there was anything she was good at... Her heels came to a stop just before the car and turned back to her brother, walking back over to him, her tits showing through her shirt. She slid her hands up his toned chest. If she was going to be such a dirty little slut she might as well earn the title and stop shying away from it. With her big brown eyes and her lips set apart in just the right way she exposed her wrists between them, "We can take the chance they won't come back... I want this," she said, signifying her desire for his first option. She stood a little closer to his height now with her heels on, easier to look directly into his pale eyes.

She wondered if she would have anything left in her by the time they got to the clubs that night but she was pretty sure he wouldn't care if she could 'handle' anymore, as long as he was ready to go, she was ready. Keira glanced back at the only door that risked someone coming back but no one was. They had some time. "I'll try not to scream," she told him, knowing that it was still possible for someone to hear them if they became louder than the radio. Keira felt the heat rise between her legs, a small oven beneath her skirt. She could hand it to her brother, somehow it all turned her on more than she had ever felt in her life. She had never wanted cock so badly, or in as many places, or as hard as he gave it to her but at the end it felt so good she had to have more.

"Yeah, you get to decide this time. Because i'm not so fucking worked up that I can't control myself. Don't worry, they'll be plenty of times that I just have to have you. When that happens I'll just take you and fuck you. Right now though I'm easy going, as long as I get to see or feel your weeping cunt confessing its desire for an orgasm." he smirked as he followed her clicking heels across the concrete floor, tracing between patches of grease and oil and stepping around tools and parts left scattered about the workplace. Some tuneless neutral pop song bled out of the radio as she walked, failing to distract him from the blissful sight of her legs shifting through his field of vision, her calves ad things working to propel her slight frame closer to him as he reached down to start undoing his belt, slipping it out and coiling it around one hand momentarily. He kept his eyes on her as she turned away from the car and headed over to him, her tiny little nipples like bullets as they poked at her shirt, declaring to any who saw her that she was a turned on little slut.

He grinned as she offered him her hands. He could feel his cock hardening, stiffening and growing in his pants with each passing second as blood and adrenalin responded to the opportunity thrust upon him to fuck his step sister, fuck her like a whore. He wondered if he would have the forethought to pull out of her tight young cunt this time, or whether his condom less cock would flood her womb with his incestuous sperm. "You want this? I bet you do you little bitch." he hissed through his teeth. "But we have plenty of time, there are full hour lunch breaks around here, wouldn't you know." he joked, though his eyes continued to roam about her as though she were more a whore ready to be fucked to rags rather than his own sister. He reached down and undid his zipper as she spoke, but left his erection concealed for the moment. "You'll try not to scream? But I want you to scream Keira, it's always better when it seems like its hurting." he growled, "It's always better when you can let go, when you don't have to muffle your voice in a pillow or bite down on your fist to avoid having your parents hear you flooding your fingers and spitting juice from your cunt when you cream yourself in your bed or up against the wall of the shower." he teased.

He looked towards the door when she did. "First things first though, I want you to go and ask Emma to pop to the chemists, it's only a few minutes away. I want you to ask her to get some condoms, you can tell her that you were too embarrassed to get them in front of your brother... so you're pretending to ask her to get something else instead. They're in case I want to flood your cunt later and my control deserts me, just until we get you on he pill of course. Then, when you've done that and we're waiting for her to come back, I want you to go and sit on the hood of that car, like I said before, tug up your skirt and fuck your filthy little cunt with your fingers." he told her, reaching up to grab at her right nipple through her shirt, twisting and crushing it between thumb and forefinger with a cruel pleasure. Of course whether he would end up soaking the inside of her tiny vaginal tract with a torrent of hot sticky cum was up for debate. If he had to come he had to come, and trying to pull out to stuff it in her ass might not always be enough. Other than that he liked to see Keira squirm in such a situation.

He released her tit and slid his hand down between her thighs, stroking at her panties and shifting his thumb to tease at her clit. "Don't keep me waiting." he growled, "I can feel how fucking hot you are down there already. You're every bit the dirty little slut that I thought you were so you need to hurry up Keira. We don't want to waste too much time do we. The sooner I fuck you silly the sooner I get to fuck you again."

Keira bit down upon her lip, his finger creating a pulse through her nipple, causing her to squirm under his grasp, a little whimper emoting from behind her teeth. She winced as he cruelly twisted but it only served to make them harder, for the heat to rise in her chest and between her legs. She was able to step away from him once he moved his hand from her wanting pussy and she headed down the hallway, trying to control the blush in her cheeks. Her heels echoed off the bricks, giving him quite the view as she walked away and reached the front of the office.

"Emma, right?" she started, knowing she had to quickly befriend the girl, "I was wondering if you could do me a favor," she worked hard to steady her voice and not to show any humiliation in the matter but it was hard. She pulled some cash out of her purse, "I was hoping you could run down to the chemist and buy me a few things? I came with my brother, you see, and I can't leave. He said it would be all right if you went for me," she opened up.
Emma snapped her gum again and took the wad of cash from the girl, "What do you need?" She asked uninterestedly.
"Condoms," Keira answered, wondering if the girl would just refuse. Emma raised a thin brow and snapped her gum again. Keira smiled at her, "I couldn't buy them in front of my brother, I mean, how embarrassing right?" she was clearly not going to be friends with this girl, "And a pack of gum if you don't mind," she added to lessen the blow, "And you can keep whatever's left, buy yourself lunch, yeah?"

Emma slowly pushed her chair out from under her desk, "Yeah, all right," she responded, free lunch being the operative offer. She grabbed her sweater and pocketed the cash, "Tell Luke I'll be back then..." she headed for the door.

"Yeah, all right. Thanks, Emma," she said. She let out a deep breath once the girl was out the door. She knew the girl was judging her but what could she do about it? Leaving her purse on the counter returned to her brother, knowing the shop was empty now - leaving them alone.

"Told her to get lunch," Keira opened, "She'll be gone for a bit..." she said, "And she'll be back with what you asked for," she walked back over to the car Luke had chosen. With a moment of difficulty Keira climbed onto the hood, unable to be lady like about it and gave a nice upskirt view for him until she was able to settle, her ass on the shiny hood. She placed her heels on the bumper, situating her legs apart, her heels catching on the metal just enough to use as leverage to keep herself up.

She pulled up her skirt before looking up at him again. His tall, muscular form tense, his zipper open, belt around his hand. How did women not want to fuck him all the time? He could spend his life in bed, she guessed, if he wanted to. She pushed aside her lace panties to expose her little snatch. She could feel the heat firsthand now, her pussy ready to be touched.

Keira licked her fingers meticulously before reaching down and beginning with circular motions around her clit, taking only moments to feel her pussy awaken, wetting the inner lips of her cunt. She found his eyes again just as she slipped a single finger into her waiting pussy and gasped gently, "How am I supposed to cum now that I've had your cock? My little finger's noting like it," she said gently, her tongue sensually running over her lips as she spoke. She slid her finger forwards and back, her thumb finding the clit he had teased to continue to rub, heightening her sense of pleasure as she splayed out on the automobile.

By the time Keira returned Luke had his leather pants open, his jacket had been casually discarded across the hood of the Mercedes he had selected. It was currently wheel less and was resting over a maintenance pit in the floor, seemingly waiting patiently for Keira's approach. Luke smirked as she returned, keenly watching her as she crossed the floor and clambered onto the vehicle. His cock was testament to the intensity of his interest, his hand stroking its near foot long length as it jutted out in front of him, rapidly swelling and growing in size as its head glistened with pre cum already. "Yeah, I bet you asked her and I bet she'll be back, eventually." he growled in an amused tone. It was pretty clear that Keira was willing to do whatever he said for cock, his cock, she was already addicted to being fucked by her own brother as he was to fucking her tight young sisterly cunt. He briefly wondered how the hell guys left her alone for a second, then gave silent thanks as it made things a lot easier for him to get his hands on her tight, taut and perfectly formed flesh.

"That's good. You must have fucked a few times on the hood of a car, right? Done this before?" he smirked, moving a little closer as she spread her legs. He reached up to wrap his fingers about the dangling chains above his head, gripping them as he let the cool air battle to control the throbbing and pulsing of his cock as it began to slowly stiffen and pull towards the ceiling, jutting upwards more and more as he watched his young sister violate decency and principles by exposing herself before a member of her own family as though it were nothing. He had little doubt in his mind that he had made the right choice to start fucking her, any longer and it was likely that his father would have started in on her himself. Of course that would have garnered quite a reaction from him.

He watched her soak her fingers with spit, before violating her own juicy hot cunt with them. "That's right Keira, fuck yourself, finger your tight young cunt for no other reason than to show your brother what a depraved little whore you can be. Maybe I should just leave you to finger fuck your cunny. That wouldn't be too hard to explain if someone came back, would it? I could just say you went crazy and wouldn't stop. Of course I could likely tell the others that you weren't really my sister, if they caught us fucking. I mean they've not met you before, I could just tell them it was a sick fantasy. They'd agree so as not to lose their jobs, right?? I mean no one would think that a straight up guy like me had been seduced into fucking his own sister by her nasty cock teasing, would they?" he told her, speaking loud enough for his words to carry over the radio playing. "You'll come hard enough when I tell you to Keira, or when I give you enough cock that you start screaming and begging for more. Harder. Faster. Deeper. Filthy little fuck addicted sluts like you can't hold back at the best of times, can they?" he hissed, the pre-cum from his cock head beading and then beginning to drip from it as he watched her, the rattle of the chains over his head blending into the music.

"You can do better than that Keira. Use both hands, really go to work on your hot little cunt. Give that clit and that slit the attention that they deserve, after all you're going to have to get so fucking wet that I can hear your drenched cunt squelching and begging for a fuck over the radio, now aren't I? That's what is going to get me to come over there and start fucking you, isn't it." he growled. "I want to see your tight pink gash weeping for attention, trickling liquid sin down your thighs. it's just as well you aren't wearing stockings, they'd end up plastered to your flesh and soaked in your filthy cunt juice, wouldn't they?" he continued. "Now, get your tight young cunt juiced up and dripping for your brother. Get it frothing and foaming with pleasure at the thought of his cock splaying open that tight opening and filling you with its hard flesh, just the way you fucking like it." he demanded. "This place s just the beginning you little slut, I'm going to fuck you whenever and wherever I like, until you don't care who sees us, only that you cum all over me when I tell you to. Now, tear off your panties. Rip them, and use both hands to fuck your slot... and tell me what a filthy, dirty little whore you are. Fucking beg for it while you can still talk. Make it good." he hissed finally.

Keira saw his cock jut out from his pants. It was hard & growing & it only matched her own growing desire. She felt the cool Mercedes beneath her ass as she spread her pussy lips with one hand to get a look at her pink, puffy flesh. She was in the middle of stroking herself, getting herself ready when he told her to lose her panties. With some difficulty, Keira tore the lace from her waist with a grimace as the rough fabric bit into her sensitive skin. Finally, she discarded the torn fabric to the dirty concrete in front of her, "I'm going to run out of panties rather soon," she mumbled. Keira spread her sweet lips
with one hand & slipped her other hand down her slit, inserting two fingers into herself, beginning to pump in and out. Her free hand began to rub her clit & immediately Keira felt the pleasure intensified.

She moaned gently as she turned herself on, her fingers soon slick with juices, she threw her head back, moaning again. She dug her heels against the bumper, likely scratching the luxury automobile. She worked her hands, she'd been here before with herself. She could get off rather fast this way & she had a feeling that's what her brother wanted.

Her body quivered, her nipples hard as rocks poking against her fine blue shirt. She managed to open her eyes but she was breathless, her eyes glazed over in pleasure. She was no longer aware of the top 100 music blaring from the stereo near them. She looked at her brother, his cock erect, his muscular arms holding onto the chains of the lift. She moved her fingers faster, pumping as fast as they could go, her moaning louder, faster.

With a groan she looked down at herself, ready to come over the hood of the nice car, over her fingers. She felt her gooseflesh rise and her toes curled within her heels, "You've made me such a whore," she stuttered in ecstasy, "I'm a dirty s-s-slut & I'm going to come for my older brother-r-r,"
She moaned, "My older fucking brother," she bit her lip as she rubbed her clit with her soft fingertips in fast circles, causing herself to writhe on the hood. She was ashamed but totally aroused by the thoughts, by the dirty talk. She moved her hands faster, on the verge of climax. She shuddered, "I-I-I," she moaned, unable to continue her defamation of her own character as her pleasure clouded her mind.

Watching her stroke herself was like every twisted fantasy he had ever had about her come true. Her tight young flesh demanded attention, and he was going to give it to her. All the attention she needed was going to come from her brother, in return she as going to be forced to pleasure him whenever he wanted and fuck him and herself on demand at any time day or night that he desired. He was going to punish her with cock for all the times she had teased him with her body and thought to torment him with no risk of consequences, simply because she likely thought that being his sister meant she was off limits. Far from it, the fact that she was his step sister only made him want to fuck her even more. Watching her debase and defile her own flesh, whilst sprawled across the bonnet of some bastards car in his own garage, drove him wild and convinced him that only her strangled screams of ecstasy would satisfy his lust and allow him to leave the place and continue with the afternoon elsewhere. Maybe he should even swap to a car? Sure, he could pull over or force her to jerk him off on his bike, but being in a car would offer a few more possibilities.

"Don't worry Sis, you've plenty of allowance to spend on new panties, remember?" he growled as she discarded her panties to the concrete floor in front of the Merc. He would have to remember to snag those before anyone came back, but right now he was too busy watching her desecrate her own sweet and innocent looking cunny at his command. "That's it you little bitch, soak two of your fingers in that hot little fuck hole. Burn them with your boiling fuck juice. Let me hear how fucking wet you are, sitting there wishing it were your brothers cock in your tiny cunt instead." he growled, reaching down he gave himself a couple of strokes while looking at her, his massive erection slick with cock juice as he watched her cunny weep and it's folds splay open before her craven assault on her own flesh.

"I should charge whoever owns that fucking car extra for having you stain it in cunt juice and writhe all over it." he hissed as he continued to watch her, watching her fuck herself with her fingers was getting him so fucking hard, so fucking fast, his cock felt like it was on fire and about to split down the centre. "That's it. That's enough." he told her as he saw her getting closer and closer to the edge, her mouth unable to deliver any more defamation. He moved forwards, taking hold of her wrists he pinned them together with one hand as he dragged her back across the concrete. He raised her arms over her head, wrapping the chains hanging from the engine block lift assembly about them, then he moved to the lift control and activated it. He hissed with satisfaction as she was drawn up onto her toes, then tip toes, then drawn free of the floor altogether, left to dangle a couple of inches above it. He looked at her like she was a piece of meat and he was a starving predator. The chain wrapping her wrists in grease as the clanking ended and she was left suspended in front of him with a dripping cunt as his cock twitched and burned, desperate to sink into her flesh.

He stepped up to her and span her around so that she was facing away from him. One hand steadied her by resting on a hip, while the other wrestled her tiny skirt up around her waist. His height meant that his cock could slide between her thighs, the upper ridge sliding along the folds of her cunt as it soaked itself on the secretions weeping out of her fingered slit. He gave out a groan of pleasure as he felt her wet heat soil his cock with liquid sin, His hands held her tight about the waist, starting to swing her back and forth so that her cunt lips slid along his cock as it sizzled against them. He kept her facing the door to the reception area, so that if anyone did come through it the first thing they would see would be her naked from the waist down body, stretched out and hanging from the chain. "You don't want to wait for that cow to get back, do you Keira? You want my cock in your cunt right now, don't you? Tell me you little bitch, tell me, tell me how much you crave my cock in your tight young cunt even if it means having to fill you with my burning cum. I need to fuck you now, don't I Keira, because you're going to be a noisy little slut aren't you? And you need to do all your moaning now, before there's anyone around to hear you, don't you?" he grunted. The bulbous head of his cock stroked through her slit to kiss against her clit, before her body was swung away from it again.

Back
Top Bottom