Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slime girl (Maybe monster girls)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkin

Star
Hey there everyone! Looking to play a slimegirl possibly a general monster girl depending on what it is and how you want to play, this can be played in a modern or fantasy setting I don't mind either and can have a number of plots.

Any gender is welcome to play the opposite but I would prefer a Futa first, male second, Female third.

To point out, slime girl is able to reform to many different forms but naturally leans towards female forms, it can be fucked from anywhere but prefers the normal holes, with enough force or the girl willing it objects will pass through it, they can liquefy at will or when unable to concentrate/scared. (These rules can be changed depending on the RP.)

For now I will suggest plots related only to slime girls.

Modern:

Trapped slime: A young man inherits several items from his eccentric grandfather one of them being a locked metal crate with markings all over it, rather then attempting to lug it from his grandfather's home to his he opens it to find out what is in it, he finds it full of goo, as he is about to walk away possibly to clean it out the goo forms into a curvaceous woman with no memory apart from how to speak and its own abilities.

Cum requirement: A slime girl requires cum to live and moves from person to person to fulfill its need, it finds your character and realizes the loads you release are so much larger and tastier then most humans it knows, it either rapes you for cum or you willingly accept it.

Family pet: A slime girl is bound to a family either by will or by necessity this can either be a shared girl between the male family members or a secret passed down from a dying father to a young family member.

Fantasy:

Freed from the curse: It turns out slimes are cursed to be dangerous creatures, you remove the curse and the slime becomes sentient and now takes the form of a woman, due to not knowing how to act in the world it follows you and trusts you as you freed it from its curse.

Magical submission: Your character has enough knowledge of magic to enslave a slime girl, she is forced to do his will, while she is unable to deny a order she still retains her personality.

Slime city: Your character finds a city of slimes, they all take the form of women, only allowing you to enter because their population has begun to drop, your juices are a valuable commodity and you get your pick of how many or few get them. (This will lead probably to a harem style situation where YC may become king/queen of the slimes and use their fluids and sex skills to make them almost worship you.)

Please let me know if your interested, I prefer to use PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom