Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

dirtylittesecret and randomname98766789

Black tendrils cascaded down a soft pink sweater that hid her ivory skin. Flecks of sunlight that pushed itself through the small windows at the top of the large gymnasium barely kissed thick, black eyelashes that framed bright doe-brown eyes. It was obvious she was nervous- that she was scared. It had only been a week after the law stating that women had no rights other than servicing a man had been passed and the school was already taking action, assigning every female student to a male student who would ultimately decide their fate.

Dainty fingers barely touched her full, cherry stained lips as she began to mull over what her fate may be once she was given her assigned male. Her brows furrowed at all of the awful stuff that she could be forced to do, overwhelming her completely and causing the small girl to slightly bite on her lip underneath her fingers’ shadows. Without even knowing the taste of a man’s lips, how was she going to handle being a sex slave meant to be abused? This thought alone caused her hands to swing to the hem of her sweater and pulling it down over her light blue ruffled skirt.

As the male students slowly filed in, the principle began to call out the names of the females around Anna which caused her to flinch slightly. She didn’t want her name to be called so everyone could know it and she didn’t want to be revealed. She wanted to simply disappear in a hole and wait until this law was abolished- if it was even going to be abolished.
“Annabelle Lee.” The man’s voice called her name out, causing her breath to halt in her throat as she looked up at him, his brows rising in slight curiosity.

“Here,” She said quietly, receiving an approving nod from the older gentleman who continued to call out the girls’ names down the row. She looked down the line of girls beside her, biting her lip softly to try and ease her nerves as she took up the women around her. Most of them seemed as nervous as she did, not wanting to be lowered to a status as low as being labeled as slaves. Even Jessica, Anna’s head strong friend, seemed to fidget in anticipation at who may become her new master. Anna’s black curls spilled over her narrow shoulders as she leaned slightly forward to try and gain the attention of her friend.

Jessica was tall blonde that was extremely popular with the boys given to her voluptuous figure and her promiscuity. It wasn’t until a text messaged leaked out about Anna talking about her crush in an embarrassing way did the two girls really clicked together. Ever since then, Jessica had been her friend and the girls became inseparable. Anna leaned back up slowly once Jessica gave her a reassuring smile, now paying attention to the principle as he finished the roll call of the male students. It was now time for them to be assigned to their new ‘master’.

Zach was easy to pick out in a crowd- especially now when all the males were lined up for the roll call. Zach was 6’4” tall and had a very muscular build. The boy had played football his entire life and done copious amounts of weightlifting to get him the form that he has today. His ice blue eyes and dark brown hair compliments his tan skin nicely. The charming smile that the boy has is something that so many girls would swoon over and just would want to kiss him right then. However, Zach wasn’t arrogant or disrespectful about how people thought about him.

In fact, he didn’t think he was that great looking or that popular. However, it was far beyond the truth. He was really a complete package in everyone else’s eyes. He was tall, very handsome, and athletic. His excellence built on from his physicality too. Not only was he strong and attractive, but he was a genius. He was at the top of his class and above everything else, he was the kindest, most selfless person in the entire school. Really, he had to be the kindest soul around.

Whether it was carrying a backpack for someone that hurt their leg and were on crutches, helping someone pick up their books off the ground, or standing up for someone when they were getting bullied were just a few things that he did. So of course, the man didn’t agree with this new law of him owning another human being. To him, girls were gentle, flawless creatures that deserved to be treated with the utmost respect.

Now, he found himself standing in line, ready to claim the girl that would be his slave. The boys standing there all had a piece of paper with a name and a picture of the girl printed. They could call them whatever they want when they get them, but it just made them easier to find here in the gymnasium. Zach recognized the girl on his paper. Annabelle Lee. Anna was really a sweet girl. He recalled earlier in the year how a text message was leaked about how she had this huge crush on him. As one may think, his girlfriend at the time, Madison, wasn’t too happy about that at all and confronted her the next day about staying away from Zach.

However, Madison ended up moving a few months ago as she and Zach broke up on good terms. There was no dating now, however. The slave would take care of their every need. Once all the names were called, Zach took a deep breath and started down the line. It didn’t take long for him to find Anna, standing there with her long, beautiful hair and her gorgeous eyes. It was such a shame that she had to go through this but at least he could ensure she won’t be mistreated. Once he stopped in front of her, he gave her a gentle little smile. “Hey, Annabelle.” He said. “Looks like we were assigned to each other.” He said before placing a gentle, comforting hand on her shoulder. “Let’s get out of here, okay?” he whispered in a soft, loving voice as they could see some of the boys already yelling and slapping at the other girls.

Roughly eighteen months ago, Annabelle made the dreadful mistake of admitting that she had a massive crush on Zach, even writing a cheesy poem about him in her message. The girl whom she sent it to had leaked it out the moment Anna sent it thinking it would be humorous to let the entire school know about the obsessive crush that the quiet and sweet Annabelle had. Of course Zach rejected her and his girlfriend even confronted her about the entire thing. Madison was a nice girl with a somewhat fiery edge however she handled the situation unlike the other students and confronted Anna maturely. Perhaps it was partially due to the fact that Anna had said she had no interest in dating a man who was happily taken and that she would back off. The text message was a mistake to begin with.

While the two girls settled this little problem fairly quickly in peace, Anna always had the feeling that Madison was still wary of her. She couldn’t blame her as Anna would probably feel the same if a girl stepped up and admitted that she was ‘head over heels’ for her boyfriend. After that little controversy, Anna completely went quiet with the exception of Jessica and practically disappeared. She became satisfied with stealing glances at Zach from afar or merely showing up to his sports games to watch him and silently support him. Of course Annabelle would never go alone as she was always accompanied by Jessica and her small group of friends that usually consisted of several guys and another girl (one which Anna rarely associated herself with as the two girls did not get a long).

Unbeknownst to Anna, she was fairly popular within the school however due to her silent and distant demeanor and her awkward social standing, she was rarely approached. Annabelle had an almost exotic look to her as she was a mixture of Asian and French. She had long, black soft curls that stopped right below her shoulder blades and brilliant almond eyes with a small, button nose that almost compliments her full but small lips, giving her an extremely innocent look. Her figure only seemed to blend well with her pure look as she had an overall smaller figure with narrow waist and a bust that is only a B cup. While she had proportional figure, Anna didn’t have many curves like Jessica did nor did she had a killer figure like Madison had however her choice of wardrobe often flattered her very well.

It was around this time that Anna had desperately wished she had another change of clothes, suddenly feeling that her skirt and sweater was more revealing than she had wished as the male students began to step up, claiming their new founded slaves. Anna stood there in silence, watching as the baseball team’s captain walked up the steps and watched Jessica with an impish smile. A small sense of relief flushed throughout her as she deemed Jessica to be somewhat lucky. Jessica and the baseball team’s captain had been having an ongoing fling ever since the beginning of last summer which made her ease up a bit as she was happy that Jessica was paired up with someone of which whom she could trust with her body. Anna on the other hand grew a bit more nervous as no one within the school had ever been closer than acquaintances with her in terms of the opposite sex. She merely wished that the person who chose her was as gentle and patient as she was.

Her ideal choice would be someone like Zach. This small thought made Anna scuff internally, knowing that her luck couldn’t be as good as that. It also made her flush a bit, knowing that she would openly choose him to be her ‘master’. Her small hands fisted into slight balls as unrefined thoughts seemed to fill her head at the idea of being Zach’s ‘slave’. While it had its unsavory taste to it, Anna couldn’t help but to enjoy the flavor.
Anna’s train of thought was instantly pulled away when she saw the shadow take its place next her, causing her to look up and meeting the icy blue eyes of Zach, his words processing through her mind carefully. “Hey, Annabelle. Looks like we were assigned to each other.” It took her a while to comprehend what had just happened. Not only did her friend get a lucky draw but she did as well- was that even possible? It was so unbelievable at first that she had to lean forward slightly to look at the piece of paper that he held in his hand, confirming that he was her newly assigned master.

“Let’s get out of here, okay?” The warm hand slightly startled her, completely emptying her head of any thoughts she had. Anna still could not believe it herself no matter the proof and no matter how much this reality seemed to be true. However a sharp slap and horrendous yelling seemed to echo throughout the gym which caused Anna to subconsciously draw closer into the warmth of Zach’s body and to nod towards him. Anna couldn’t help but to look at him through the corner of her eyes, now somewhat wondering if he was going to take her to a room alone where he could do what he wanted. Granted, while she did enjoy the idea of sleeping with Zach, Anna was unsure if she was actually ready to do something like that- especially in this sort of way.

Her lips parted slightly as she walked beside him, her brown doe eyes now staring at the floor. “I-if it isn’t too much, I’d rather us not to do anything right now.” Her voice was quiet but loud enough for him to hear her. The sudden fear of being potentially sold lingered in the back of her head for a moment and all Anna could to do was to convince herself at the moment that the man she had a crush on was as nice and gentle as he had displayed himself to be.

Zach thought that Annabelle was a very attractive girl and he also thought that she was such a sweet girl. It really saddened him to see her fear that he might do something to hurt her. It all made him sick- the slaps, the yelling, the screaming, the crying… it was all too much to take. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you.” He reassured in a soft, loving tone before guiding her out of the gymnasium and out of the school towards the parking lot. He wasn’t sure what to say now or what to do. At least he could protect her and help her and keep her safe in these times.

“I’m so sorry that all of this is happening to you.” He whispered finally, still not sure of how to approach her or how he should say anything. “Don’t you worry about anything, Anna, you’re going to be okay. I won’t hurt you, I won’t do anything to harm you, I swear I won’t.” He added with a nod and once they have gotten to his truck, in a gentlemanlike manner, he held the door open for her to get in before getting in himself.

Now that all of this was done, he had to think of what to do next. “Do you want to go by the store and pick out some clothes?” He questioned since all she had was on her body and he wanted her to be able to choose her own clothing. Of course, he wouldn’t choose anything provocative for her but he had no idea what size she wore or what she liked. Then again, most clothing lines for females were revealing and provocative for the master’s pleasure. He just hoped they could get there in time to buy her some decent clothing.

On the way there, he looked over at her and gave her a small smile. He recalled her poem about him that she had written and how she had a big crush on him. He thought it was rather adorable and maybe this wouldn’t be so bad at all. “Can you tell me some about yourself, Anna?” He inquired. Since they were going to be together for a long, long time, he wanted to get to know her, know how he can still make her smile and make her happy even in times like this.

The amount of relief that spread throughout Anna’s body from Zach’s words was a bit overwhelming and caused her to pull away from him slightly, afraid that she was allowing her feelings to distract her from the actual reality. Anna was now a slave- unable to go out in public without her master’s consent or even go to the bathroom without the consent of her owner. That thought alone brought her mood slightly down but she knew that Zach would –most probably- treat her like before and with respect. She took in the consideration that her assumptions where all just wistful thinking on her part but the way Zach was treating her already constantly made her feel as though her ‘wistful thinking’ was becoming more of a fact upon character.

Anna stepped into his truck, giving him an appreciative smile as he rounded the front to get in. She twiddled her thumbs slightly as she watched him carefully, now realizing how lucky she truly was to have him for a ‘master’. If it were someone else, Anna was sure that she’d be gobbled up like a slice of cheesecake in a circle of hungry fat kids. The thought made her slightly queasy but happy in an odd way.
“Do you want to go by the store and pick out some clothes?” His question caught her off guard slightly, causing her to stare at him for a long second. Of course she wanted to go shopping and buy clothes and with her crush out of all people. Anna nodded slightly with a small smile pulling at the dimples that were forming on her cheeks, ignoring the pain that tugged at her heart due to the fact that she was unable to return home to see her parents or even to retrieve her personal items. “Can you tell me some about yourself, Anna?”

Her brown-doe eyes shifted to the road slightly as she gave a small nod, her dimples deepening slightly as the smile grew more noticeable. “Um, well I am eighteen years old with my birthday being on May 2nd. My favorite colors are pink, purple and blue and I love to wear skirts and dresses with sweaters. I like heels too but the ones I favor are no longer on the market,” She couldn’t help but to tilt her toes up towards the sky, examining the pale white flats she had on. “My favorite animal is the butterfly and I really like parks of any kind.” Anna’s eyes flicked upwards, trying to think of more to say before looking over at him.
“Thank you for being so nice to me.” She said, biting on her bottom lip as she watched him before turning towards the front. The subtle pain in her heart grew stronger and her eyes shot down towards her lap as she twiddled her thumbs a bit more. “It must be hard on you as well since you have to take care of another now.” She breathed slightly. “I promise I will try my best to not disappoint you so you can breathe a little easier if you’d like.” Deep dimples proudly sat on her cheeks as she gave him a wide smile, desperately trying to not only reassure him but herself as well. Burdening someone- someone whom she liked- was the last thing she wanted to do.

As Zach listened to Anna speak, he truly listened. It wasn’t just giving a nod of his head every so often to pretend like he knew what she was saying, he did truly listen. He wanted to know what she liked, what she didn’t like, and how to make her happy. Park trips would come often, he knew that now. Perhaps they could spend some time just watching the butterflies and chasing them around. He would make sure to buy more things that were either pink, purple, or blue. Plus, her birthday was less than a month away so he knew he needed to start planning something. At her last comment however, his gaze turned into a frown and he simply shook his head.

“I have no right to complain about anything.” He pointed out. “It’s really sick to think that this is actually happening- that you don’t have any rights anymore and are just a slave. You don’t burden me at all. I really enjoy your company so far and I hope you enjoy mine, too. I don’t see you as a slave. I see you as a very beautiful young woman who has the most gorgeous set of eyes I have ever seen in my entire life.” He added with a charming smile as he looked over at her. She needed to be complimented. He wanted to see that smile of hers again.

Even though he did find the idea of this whole Master and Slave concept sick, something at the back of his mind was tugging at him. Secretly, he always have loved BDSM. Now that he has the chance to treat it like real BDSM with his own, real slave and he is a real master now, it’s all so, so tempting to do things with sweet Annabelle. However, his moral conscious was winning the fight now and he hoped it would continue to win, that he could fight off fantasies he’s had for such a long time. It wasn’t right… but it was so arousing in the back of his mind. For now, he just tried to fight away the thoughts and focus on the present.

Soon enough, he pulled into the parking lot of the supermarket that had a wide variety of clothes. Hopefully they were able to get there in time before nothing but slutty clothing was on the racks. After descending from his truck, he started to walk towards the store with her. On the way, he reached for her hand. He felt a need to keep her safe and while he knew there were laws preventing other Owners from touching another’s slave without consent of the other Owner, Zach just wanted to keep Anna close to him.

Once they got to the section for women, he looked down at her with a smile. “You can choose whatever you want. Money isn’t a problem.” He said softly.

Anna couldn’t stop the hot fluster that stained her cheeks a deep rose color when he complimented her, causing her to fidget slightly in her seat as the heat overwhelmed her body while the blush spread down her neck. She stayed silent throughout the rest of the car ride, rolling down her window to help aid in controlling her hot flash with little avail. Anna’s back was now towards Zach, shying away from his eyes to prevent her blush from deepening. ‘Beautiful’ was a word commonly used at family gatherings however feelings such as these were never prominent when she was complimented. Anna knew it was mainly because Zach had expressed them and even pointed out a feature that he thought was beautiful.

She couldn’t help but to give out a small smile while she bit her bottom lip, not being able to fully contain the happiness she felt from his little compliment. Anna was careful to not allow Zach to see her, feeling that the overwhelming happiness would only cause him to pity her. She tried to calm herself down, hoping that the heat and blush would subside when they stopped although that proved useless as they pulled into the market’s parking lot. While her blush faded slightly, it was still noticeable against her ivory skin and the heat continued to roll off of her body.

Anna stepped out of the truck, slightly trailing behind her to try and help cool herself off however this all went in vain when Zach grabbed her hand. She was happy that he took the initiative but Annabelle couldn’t help but to feel even more embarrassed knowing that he could see her blush and feel the warmth that radiated from her body. They made their way towards the store, Anna’s hand tightening slightly around his when they entered the market and viewed other slaves like Anna. The women turned to look at the two as they walked inside, the obvious look of jealousy or longing lingered on their face when they watched Zach and Anna hold hands within the store and seeing how gentle he was being towards her.

Subconsciously, Anna couldn’t help but to move closer to Zach as they entered the women’s section in an attempt to not only keep him by her side but also to give into the small temptation that swam around in her chest.
“You can choose whatever you want. Money isn’t a problem.” His soft words caused Anna to give him a small smile while she nodded to him. She couldn’t help but to feel horrible that she would now have to depend on him financially so instead of heading towards the section with the most pastel attire, Anna slowly made her way towards the clearance section that would soon be no more. She quietly rummaged through the rack, pulling out a white laced dress and holding it up towards her body to examine the length before putting it over her arm.

“I know it may seem childish of me but I do adore lacy and frilly dresses and skirts.” She gave a nervous laugh as she pulled out a pale purple skirt. “Jessica always said that I was the girly-girl kind. She said even my undergarments matched my outer appearance.” Her last statement seemed to have faded, remembering that all of her cute, frilly and lacy lingerie was now gone. The amount of money she spent on her little collections of thigh-highs, garters and matching sets was a lot more than she’d like to admit but they always seem to make her happy. The fact that she had to sell them all before she left home made her feel a bit sadden since she didn’t get very much for them and whatever money she made, she was not allowed to keep.

Giving a smaller sigh Anna looked up at Zach and gave him a smile. “Is there any type of clothing you like in particular?” She said as her hand grabbed onto a sweater with a butterfly plastered distastefully on the front. “This is cute,” Anna examined it silently while waiting for his response. The sweater was labeled a 3x which would practically swallow Anna up if she tried to wear it however she figured it would be something warm to wear to bed and because it was cheap, Anna couldn’t help but to slowly put it over her arm with the rest of her chosen clothing attire.

Zach watched Anna as she walked around the racks to look for a few clothes. As she asked him if there was anything that he liked in particular, he just shook his head. It was her own body and he felt that she should decide everything. Of course, there was that little urge in him to want to say that she will get one of those very revealing dresses that he saw so he could have some fun with her, but yet again, his morality was winning. However, it was just fresh and new so it was logical for him to override his fantasies and desires. It may not continue like that.

Instead, he just stood there and waited for her to finish up shopping. At least she would have some clothes that she might relatively like and some clothes that would fit her well. He did make note of the blush earlier from her and he found that adorable so he decided he would try to make her blush even more now. As she passed him one time and spoke to him, he leaned down to press a kiss to her cheek. He kenw that would get her going really red and he planned to tease her about it later. He could tell that her crush was still there and that she liked him so he would try to accomoodate her as much as he could. He couldn’t wait to see her expression when he would tell her that he wanted to cuddle with her in bed at night before going to sleep.

Finally, once she was totally done with clothes, he took her hand again and rolled the shopping cart to the front to pay. As they passed others, they saw more yelling and abuse by new owners and new slaves but there was nothing that could be done. Zach got so many weird looks because of how he was treating Anna but he clearly didn’t care. It was the right thing to do and that’s what he would do… or at least try to.

Anna’s heart practically stopped when he gave her that kiss on her cheek, the heat returning as an even brighter shade of deep rose stained her cheeks. His kiss burned in a delightful way which caused her to slightly stall all train of thoughts and movement. She merely stared at him for several seconds as the blush spread from her cheeks to the rest of her face, finally looking away from him to take a deep breath and try to calm the new burning sensation that blazed within her. Anna walked slightly away from him, still trying to calm her rising heat as she struggled to focus on the clothing.

It was obvious that she was happy as her two deep dimples displayed proudly on her cheeks while she bit back a wide smile, her back turned towards him once more so she could silently rejoice in private. Unlike the compliment he gave her earlier, Anna’s heart thumped loudly in her chest and a lingering thought scurried across her mind at the growing excitement that paraded within her heart. These thoughts began to increase until her head was filled with nothing but incident and dirty thoughts. She froze slightly at the thought of what it may feel like to have Zach enter inside of her and suddenly, her blush increased with the warmth that now radiated off of her body. Wanting to distract herself, Anna quickly raced towards the other clearance rack, fumbling with the clothes in her hand.

It wasn’t long afterwards when she was fully done with shopping that her eyes glued to the floor as she desperately tried to distract herself from the overwhelming amount of sexual thoughts. It was odd that a simple kiss on the cheek could lead her thinking about that subject. Anna chalked it up to being a virgin and playing with herself for so long. Perhaps she could experiment with herself later tonight to stop the thoughts from constantly circulate within her head. Anna subconsciously nodded in agreement with her own thoughts while walking beside Zach, the feeling of his hand distracting her from the thoughts that raced through her mind.

She looked at him with flustered cheeks before giving him a nervous smile. Once more, Anna drew closer towards Zach as they rounded to the front with the screaming and yelling of the masters. Anna couldn’t help but to feel so very grateful that Zach was her master. Being able to be paired up with someone like him caused a new type of warmth to spread within her stomach and without much warning, Anna leaned against Zach with the feeling that she was truly his girlfriend and for a moment, she was able to ignore all of the violent acts around her.

This was quickly dispersed as he began to pay for the clothing, pulling away from him once more to allow him to pay. Anna stepped to the side obediently while grabbing the bags to walk out back towards his truck, a bit embarrassed that she got caught up in this enough to lean against him. “T-Thank you for everything,” She said with a smile as they left the store. “And I do apologize about leaning against you earlier. I didn’t mean too but the ki- the environment startled me a little bit.” It was a small white lie but Anna rather not admit that the kiss had gotten her so worked up.

In school, not only was Zach a star athlete, but he was also an excellent student. He was one of the most intelligent people in his class and the entire high school. Street smart and book smart- he was very good with reading people and telling how they feel. With that in mind, he could easily see how worked up that Anna was getting over that simple kiss. Truly, it was sweet and it was just so cute to see her in that state. With a little sigh once they get back in the truck, he listened to her apology and just nodded.

“You shouldn’t lie to me, Anna.” He finally replied before starting the truck, a grin on his face. “Do you really think that the fact that you are redder than my truck ever since you found out that I was your master has been ignored by me?” He asked and tilted his head curiously. “Do you think that I really couldn’t see how much of a blush you had when I was holding your hand and especially when I kissed you? I’m not blind, Anna. I can see it all.” He said with a smile and just shook his head.

“By the way, another good life lesson- you shouldn’t apologize for things that you aren’t sorry for.” He said. “I am pretty sure that you’re not sorry you leaned into me, that you want to do so much more than just “Leaning into me”…. Is that right?” he asked with a smirk, now pulling out of the parking lot. “Just like in that poem you wrote for me a couple years back… how you want to kiss me forever… didn’t it go something like that? He asked, bringing up the poem, which he remembers vividly. He wanted to really get her going now.

Soon enough, he reached his hand over to take hers and gave it a squeeze. “Anna, don’t be sorry for leaning into me. Be sorry for not doing it more often. Just to let you know, you should get used to being kissed and cuddled by me. Get used to my hugs and my touch. You are mine now. Mine only and I’m not upset about that at all. Besides, that poem was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me.” He said and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze with another smile.

“You shouldn’t lie to me, Anna.” Anna jerked lightly in her seat, startled that he was so easily able to see through her little white lie. She couldn’t help but to stare down on the floorboard silently, chewing on the inside of her cheek as she quietly listened to him while twiddling her thumbs softly. It wasn’t that she was afraid of Zach but perhaps it was because he was not only acknowledging her feelings but also recalling the dreadful text- even going as far as to state a line of which she had wrote. It really seemed unfair for Anna as it was something personal that wasn’t supposed to make to his ears. She puckered out her lips slightly as she continued to listen to him, slightly surprised when he took her hand in his and gave it a reassuringly warm squeeze.
“Anna, don’t be sorry for leaning into me. Be sorry for not doing it more often. Just to let you know, you should get used to being kissed and cuddled by me. Get used to my hugs and my touch. You are mine now. Mine only and I’m not upset about that at all. Besides, that poem was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for me.”

That line alone made Anna’s heart flutter and caused the heat that raced with the blush to flourish even more, making her palms a bit clammy. No matter how nervous she may have seemed, Anna was completely happy in hearing his words. Her dimples became deep as she smiled widely to herself, staring at his large hand that held hers. “Thank you.” She simply said, not being able to stop smiling. Perhaps down deep within her, Anna knew these were merely sweet words of which his moral sense wanted to say to help calm her but at the moment, Anna didn’t mind. She could and for now, would believe that he liked her- perhaps she could even imagine that he loved her even though her own feelings weren’t strong enough to be considered ‘love’.

She turned towards him, her smile not even faltering as she watched him for a moment. “I may like you.” Anna bit her bottom lip, closing her smile before turning towards the front. Her thumb began to swirl small circles around his hand as she began to slightly sway side to side. “Back then, I was really obsessed with you.” She couldn’t help but to feel embarrassed saying everything now. To help hide her embarrassment, Anna let out a nervous laugh. “I went to every game you had and stare at you in class.” She looked down at his hand, now spinning small hearts. “But when the text got out and your girlfriend confronted me about it, I think I realized that perhaps it may be time to move on from this little crush and grow up a little.”

Another nervous laugh was sounded from her as she looked over at him. “But when the law was changed and I found out that you were my ma-” Her breath caught slightly, not wanting to say the name out of shyness and fear that she may get too worked up over the simple word. “That we were together, I think it may have sparked some of that old emotions from last year.” Anna licked her lips before biting them, trying to decide carefully on what she should say next. “And the way you treat me- so nicely and all- well it’s a bit hard to try and swallow down those feelings again.” She finally looked away, sitting back in the leather seats as she watched the road in front of her. “But since you are alright with it, I won’t try to hide anything like that. Though I’d like for you to carry out one request- if it’s alright that is,” She said quietly while looking back over at him. “If I fall in love with you , you have to take responsibility.”

Zach carefully listened to her speak, though made sure to keep his attention mainly on the road ahead of them firstly. Her nervous laughs were just really adorable and he loved it just like he loved seeing her blush and smile like that. A little frown came to his face when she spoke about moving on so he just shook his head. “There is no reason to move on from that crush now. You should let your feelings be shown to your crush.” He told her with a little smile, turning to give her hand a squeeze again as he felt her fingertips grazing the palm of his hand as she drew the shapes. He couldn’t tell what they were but her touch felt so good.

“Please, don’t even try to swallow down your feelings. I don’t want you to swallow down your feelings, Anna. I can see they are obviously there and are obviously very strong, so just don’t fight it away, okay?” He asked softly, pressing a kiss to the back of her hand once they were at a stop light. At her last comment, his eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion. “What do you mean? How do I take responsibility for you falling in love with me? I don’t quite understand.” He said and tilted his head. She made it sound like a bad thing and that just confused him and tripped him up. They were together now. Perhaps it was fate, maybe they were always meant to be together. Even though this world was sick and twisted, it had given them the opportunity to be with each other and talk to each other and grow close in such a short amount of time.

Zach really did love being with her and talking to her. He didn’t want her to swallow her feelings or move on from them. He wanted for her to let them out. “I want you to fall in love with me, Anna. I am going to do all I can to make it easier for you to do. I feel like you already do but you’re afraid to admit that you are.” He said honestly with a shrug. “Regardless, I want us to have love, I want this to be like a relationship, not a master and slave deal. The times I have spoken to you in class, you made me feel something in my chest that I didn’t understand. And the way your touch is now, the way it is spending this time with you… I think we were meant to be together.” He said as he stopped at another stoplight, then leaning over to press a kiss onto her lips.

The happiness that beat within Anna to the rhythm of her heart was indescribable, causing her to hold onto the sweater material over her chest with a smile planted on her face as she listened to him speak. She turned towards him, readying herself to explain what she meant by taking responsibility- to not grow tired of her or to not abandon her whenever he wishes but Anna bit back her tongue when he had began to speak again.
“Regardless, I want us to have love, I want this to be like a relationship, not a master and slave deal. The times I have spoken to you in class, you made me feel something in my chest that I didn’t understand. And the way your touch is now, the way it is spending this time with you… I think we were meant to be together.”

Her breath was caught in her throat by his gentle words and Anna was unsure on how to react. Anna’s brown eyes stared at the dashboard for a moment, trying to take in what was just said and trying to contain the overpowering happiness. She bit back her smile once more but it was completely apparent that she was smiling widely as the dimples gave her away. Anna looked up at him through her lashes only to be met with his lips, catching her completely off guard. His lips were gentle and almost as sweet tasting as his words, causing Anna to close her eyes and quickly give into the kiss, returning it with the same amount of emotions he had.

She couldn’t help but to lean in closer towards him, wanting to deepen the kiss. The sudden desire to draw closer to him filled every crevice within her body and before Anna could even think, she found herself raised up out of the seat with her arms supporting her over the center console. When she had realized how close she had gotten to him by just a kiss, Anna quickly pulled away and sat back down in her seat. She no longer held back her smile or even her happiness. Anna covered her face with her sleeves and gently kicked her feet with joy. She bit her lip hard as she looked over at Zach through the corner of her eyes before looking back into her sleeves with a wide smile displayed over her red face.
“Ah, this is great!” She expressed, her face still buried in her sleeves as she silently kicked her feet with glee once more. “My first kiss was taken by my crush and it was wonderful.” Anna couldn’t hold back her joyful laugh. She licked her lips slightly and tried to taste the feeling of the kiss they just shared before shooting him a glance once more, too embarrassed and happy to face him once more.

Zach was completely surprised when Anna said that her first kiss was taken by her crush. There was no possible way that Anna could not have been kissed before. She’s eighteen years old, she’s beautiful, and she’s just so sweet and nice. Her reaction to the kiss, how she kept smiling and kicking her feet, and laughing and just showing off her happiness showed that she truly hadn’t been kissed before and it stunned Zach. However, he was so glad that the only guy she had ever kissed was him and she would never kiss anyone else. He felt sorry that he couldn’t say the same about himself but now that he had her, she would be his one and only.

The passion and emotion in the kiss was felt by Zach, too, and it was something like he never felt before. Sure, he did feel love and happiness when he kissed Madison but nothing like this with Anna. Even when they first began dating and shared their first kiss as a couple, she didn’t react like this or anything close to it. To know that this kiss probably just made her day, week, month, and year was so fulfilling to Zach. He felt so wanted and loved and it was indescribable to him as well.

Any thoughts of just doing what he wanted with her left the window and any thought that he would just be nice to her because of his morals had left too. He had general feelings for her and he wanted to show her that he did. He wanted for them to be able to say that they love each other before going to sleep every night and when waking up every morning. She wasn’t his slave in his eyes- they were just a couple that was dating, that’s all it seemed like now and he was happy with it.

Finally, once they got to his temporary apartment, he parked the car and smiled. It was a nice little apartment. Since he would be going out into the world of college in a couple months, his parents wanted him to have practice living alone so he wouldn’t be surprised by anything when the time would come. He was thriving so far and was even happier now with Anna. “Okay, here we are. This is our home for a couple months before we go off to college.” He said with a smile, then standing up and helping her carry the clothes she bought. He would hold her hand but his arms were full so he just syayed close to her as they walked inside.

Anna was able to get a grip on herself by the time they pulled into his apartment, a mere smile still plastered on her face from the kiss that still stole beats from her heart. Her fingers met with each other as she stared ahead, her nose in the middle of them as the sleeves barely touched the dip within her lips.
“Okay, here we are. This is our home for a couple months before we go off to college.” Her eyes shot towards him as he smiled while getting up. Anna followed him, closing the truck’s door after grabbing whatever bags were left for her to grab. She couldn’t help but to keep that awestruck smile on her face as she followed him inside the apartment, keeping close to him unlike she had been before.

“Wow,” She gaped as they entered the room, looking around her. “It’s pretty nice for being just a ‘temporary’ apartment.” Anna placed her bags on the ground for a moment as she looked around the area, contently smiling as she did so. The first thing she noticed was that there was only one door that led towards what she could imagine the master bedroom. “Ah, I assume I am sleeping on the couch?” She said, pointing towards the large couch that sat in front of an even larger television screen. “I-I mean,” Anna began. “I am fine with the couch. I was only asking.” While she didn’t want to sleep on the couch due to the lack of privacy between the two, she was fine with it for now.

Anna bit her lower lip a bit once more, getting lost in thought momentarily. While she loved the idea of potentially sleeping with Zach in the same bed, Anna was content with sleeping in separate rooms for now as it may be a bit fast. She looked up at him through her eyelashes, watching him in silence. She couldn’t help but to imagine what it may be like to sleep with him; to have his large and warm body wrapped around her as she slept. Anna shot her eyes to the floor as she thought about how safe and comfortable she would feel.

A sheepish grin pulled at her lips as she thought further about it however she pushed them aside with the slightest decency she had. Anna picked up her bags once more while still a bit lost in thought about whether or not she could sleep out here before biting her tongue, feeling like a complete child for even thinking about sleeping with him tonight. The couch would be fine and she would be happy. Out here, when she is alone, she could potentially think things over and think about what had happened today- to decipher whether this was reality and a dream. If she were to sleep with him tonight, Anna would be afraid that she would be unable to tell the difference.

Out of the corner of his eye, Zach could see Anna staying rather close to him than compared to earlier. Also, the smile that was on her lips could be seen as well. The moment in itself was a very heart-warming moment. How had he not noticed that sweet, beautiful smile before? He probably has but has never given it any thought. Since she is alone with him and that smile is something that only he has seen, it felt amazingly special to him now. Incredible could be a word to describe the moment.

Walking into the house, he heard the gasp and glanced down at her. It was a multi-level apartment that had nice, furnished furniture and floors. The living room was large and it was an open concept apartment. The rent wasn’t bad at all and his parents even helped him pay the rent. Zach had always been an exceptional student, human, and son. Therefore he enjoyed more privileges than most other students. His parents wholeheartedly trusted him and raised him the right way. His background is probably accounting for a portion of his reasoning to not be mean to her. He learned to treat women the right way with love and respect, not by degradation and ownership as the society called it.

At her comment about how the place was a stunning apartment to only be temporary, he smiled proudly. “Yes, I know! My parents are great and they know a few relators and were able to get this placed rented for me at the lowest cost to get used to living alone.” He explained with a little, happy sigh. His eyes glanced around at how neat it looked. Zach was a clean freak to an extent. He didn’t like to see dust or dirt lying around and things had to be in order. It really did look so nice and presentable, just like he often carried himself.

“Where are you going to sleep?” He questioned with a chuckle and just studied her for a moment. The way she looked down, the way she swayed back and forth, the way she blushed and had that cute, innocent look on her face told him what she really wanted. Of course, he knew that she would be okay with sleeping on the couch and that it isn’t unfathomable to rationalize her sleeping on the couch. However, he didn’t want her to do that. He wanted to hold her precious little body in his arms as they slept, to wake up beside her and see that beautiful face, to kiss her good night and good morning, and most of all to make her feel loved.

“No, you will not sleep on that couch. You will sleep in my bed, with me, and sleep in my arms.” He stated, not as a suggestion, but as a command. Perhaps it was very quick like she thought but Zach truly didn’t care one bit. He thought he wasn’t asking that much, compared to what other Masters were already making their slaves do for them.

“Let’s go unpack your things and then you can look around more if you want.” He offered, taking her bags and leading her into the master bedroom.

Anna couldn’t help but to remember the words that left his lips in the car and made a quick mental note to try and better herself at deceiving, not liking the feeling of being read so easily. Despite the very small note she made, Anna complied with a small smile and a silent nod. While she would never admit it to even herself, Anna couldn’t help but to feel slightly excited to be ordered around from Zach. The butterflies within her stomach leaped to her heart from that very small and very meek ‘order’ of sleeping in his bed with him.
“Let’s go unpack your things and then you can look around more if you want.” Anna looked up at him and gave him another subtle smile before following him into the master room, once more gaping at the size of it.

“You must get lonely in such a large place,” She said, looking over at him before walking near him to take her bags. “Good thing you have me to keep you company.” Anna couldn’t help but to joke with him, finally feeling comfortable enough to at least try to be humorous. Once the bags where in her hands, Anna waked over towards the large bed and plopped down on it with the bags still in her grip. She opened one of them and rummaged through it, looking over towards him for small moment. “Where should I put my clothes?” She asked. It was around this moment that Anna realized that she felt completely at ease with him when they were alone in his room.

Unsure of what to think at that feeling, Anna looked back into the bag and watched the pastel clothing move with her legs. Shouldn’t one be nervous to be in a room alone with the boy she liked? Not to mention the two would be sleeping together which could lead to endless possibilities. Anna bit her lip slightly as she pondered over it, deeming it in the end that she’d trust Zach whether or not he would make a move on her. She would trust him and his decisions because in the end, Anna had feelings for him and he was still her master.

Zach was preparing to comment on her statement about being lonely but she seemed to read his mind. He was going to say the same thing. With a chuckle, finally he just shook his head. “Yes, you have saved me from my life of loneliness, thank you Anna.” He grinned before taking a seat beside of Anna on the large, queen sized bed. The covering blanket was a dark gray color and there were a few sheets under it for when winter would come. The walls were light blue and there were furnished, beautiful wooden nightstands on each side of the bed along with a bookshelf lined with books. Zach was quite the avid reader despite being thought of as a “jock”.

At her question of where she would put her clothes, Zach couldn’t help but laugh a bit. “I don’t know, the floor maybe?” he teased and gave her a playful little push. “The closet, silly! Where else would you put them?” He asked and chuckled again before standing up and pushing the doors open. “My side is on the right hand side and yours is on the left hand side of this.” He said, pointing to the wooden block that would separate the hangers. The space was equal for them both, or if anything, Anna had more space. “There are hangars on your side, so just hang them up however you want.” He told her with a smile, going back to sit down on the bed as he waited for her to finishing hanging her clothes.

For the first time, Zach thought about the possibilities of what may happen that night. Making love to her does seem like it would be perfect, and trying out his BDSM fantasies would be even better. However, he was pretty sure she wouldn’t take it that well when he said he wanted to tie her up. He may take it rather slow with her, he decided. But he wasn’t quite sure if he should do anything with her tonight. Sex is healthy and he can make her do whatever he wants in all reality. Besides, she had a huge crush on him and obviously still does. That should mean she would want to sleep with him in that manner. However, he just pushed those thoughts away as she was finishing up in the closet.

Anna couldn’t help but to laugh at his joke, gently pushing him back with her shoulders when he had done so to her. She stood to her feet and nodded to his directions, walking towards the closet with her bags as she began to hang them up one by one. While she wasn’t necessarily a neat freak like Zach, Anna was quite meticulous about her clothing as she organized it by color and type of garment she hung up. As she did so, Anna looked around his room and made another note in her head to try and be as clean as possible. Other than her closet and dresser, Anna wasn’t exactly this clean as she’d often have school papers spread around, different type of bags and wallets piled up and her shoes frequently in random spots of her room.

Once she was finished with organizing her clothes, Anna threw away the bags and began to explore where she’d be sleeping from now on. Her hands locked themselves behind her back as she gave Zach a deep dimple smile while walking towards the nightstand. She looked through the one that was on her side before sitting back down on the satin sheets, her small hands running over them as she looked around with her eyes.
“Um,” She began, wanting to try and start a conversation. “I forgot to ask you but what are you studying for?” Anna pulled her legs up onto the bed, glad she had taken her shoes off at the front door. She turned towards him and crawled towards him on the bed before sitting on her knees as she watched him with brown eyes, completely forgetting about the skirt and sweater she was wearing.

Zach glanced back at Anna with a similar smile- minus the dimples- as she stood before him, getting a feel for her surroundings. Once she had looked through the nightstand and sat down, he told her that she could put whatever she wanted on the dresser and in the drawers. As she moved closer to him, he just smiled and started to speak. “I am attending school on a scholarship from football.” He began and then continued after clearing his throat. “I will be studying Sports Management. It’s unrealistic to think I could play in the NFL, so if I can’t play for a living, I want to coach, or do something with finances for a football team. Football is my passion and it’s something I would love doing every day.”

With a little sigh, he gave her another smile. He was about to ask her what she wanted to do but then he realized that all she would be is his slave for the rest of her life or until he sold her. That obviously wasn’t going to happen so basically she would be his forever. When speaking in that kind of context, it felt pretty great.

After a few more minutes passed, he decided to pull her smaller body against his large, muscular chest. He wanted to cuddle with her now, feel her body heat radiating against him as he graciously caressed her body. The feeling was wonderful and absolute bliss. He just hoped she felt the same too. “I like this.” He whispered into her ear after a few minutes of holding her close.

Anna couldn’t help but smile sweetly at his dream, the small idea of him still having a dream made her happy but at the same time, sad. Her smile, while sweet contained a bit of pain within it. She wanted to travel the world and even run her own business. Thanks to her hard work and studying, Anna even gotten into an elite college that many would only dream of- hell, even her parents set aside all of their spending to help save up for her and her education. Right when she was close enough to taste the dream it was taken away from her in an instant and that would bring anyone enough pain to falter a smile.

Even the beautiful feelings of romance with Zach wasn’t enough to bury all of the pain that sparked inside of her- that enough was a given. Anna knew full well that being Zach’s slave wasn’t going to be all shits and giggles, rainbows and butterflies. She knew that she would be hurt the moment the law was passed and Anna also knew full well that she would always remain within a man’s shadow, never to surface to the light. Anna maintained her sweet smile and looked down at the sheets shyly, her palm fisting the blankets slightly with an ounce of regret that she had brought up such a topic that would only damper her own mood. She guessed that if Zach found out of her displeasing, that he would perhaps worry or feel remorse and that was something that Anna did not wish for. Besides, it wasn’t as if she was completely unhappy- Anna was a very lucky and joyful girl.

The feeling of his hand pulling her near him snapped Anna out of her thoughts completely, emptying her head of any further pessimistic thoughts as she landed against her chest. Her cheeks, once again, blushed as she looked up at him with an obvious shock. Delightful goose bumps spread throughout her body at the gentle touch of his fingers and she couldn’t help but to squirm slightly. It was when he had whispered into her ear that Anna couldn’t help but grab the shirt on his chest and closed her eyes, the feeling of him near her that triggered immense happiness made her unable to respond. Out of slight embarrassment, Anna couldn’t help but give out another little white lie. “I-I don’t,” She whispered with a small gasp. “I think it’s t-too close.”

While her words were a lie, it held some truth to it. Being this close to Zach made her unable to control her emotions. Afraid of what she may do to him, Anna wanted to be released from his hold. She didn’t want to ‘desire’ the feeling of lust anymore than what she already did. The last thing she wanted was for Zach to think of her as someone who was easy and opened her legs for whomever.

Zach looked down at Anna and frowned a bit. All of this was confusing to him. She had a huge crush on him, she was so happy when he kissed her, and she was smiling for so long now. It was pretty fucking stupid in Zach’s mind. “That doesn’t make a bit of sense, Anna.” He finally scoffed and shook his head. “Well, I don’t know your reasoning and whatever it is, I don’t think you are being truthful but you are staying right here.” He said in a demanding tone. He didn’t make it suggestive or give any opportunity to offer her a choice, he decided that she was staying right there in his arms. He didn’t think that it was such a bad thing to order her. He could drop his pants and make her suck him off right there, he could rip off her clothing and just take her, he could take her out in public and humiliate her and degrade her, but no, he just wanted to cuddle and here she is, being resistant and disrespectful. Zach thought it was rather shitty. In his mind, he wasn’t even think about this turning Anna on or filling her mind with dirty thoughts. It was just simple cuddling and that’s it. “Look, Anna, you don’t have anything to worry about, okay? Just lay here with me, relax. I am so sorry that all these things happened to you, I truly am, I’m trying the best I can to make you feel loved and cared for because I really do care about you.” He said softly and pecked her cheek again. “Now, can you tell me something that you wanted to do? I know that you don’t have much choice now but I want to understand what your dreams were, maybe I can make them come true still.” He offered with a gentle smile, not loosening his hold, even moving his legs to wrap around hers.

Anna couldn’t help but to feel slightly stupid when he expressed his words but she truly didn’t want to be the only one to be feeling so skittish all of the time with her lustful thoughts and her own feelings about Zach. She merely pouted slightly, her bottom lip stick out as she listened to his words feeling his lips press against her cheek as he tried to comfort her slightly after expressing her thoughts. “A-Alright,” She gave in, deciding it was best to not try to justify her behavior just then and move on with the conversation.

To keep her comfort within his hold, Anna swarmed lightly by the movements of her hips and tried to back herself up so she could lean against his chest in a better position. While the feeling of his legs wrapping around hers did make her feel happy, she couldn’t help but to gently pull back so she could find her comfort. Once she had, Anna released a small sigh and leaned her head backwards to look up at Zach, her eyes examining the attractive features that openly displayed on his face. “I’d like to travel the world someday. Maybe even visit my family roots.” Her head leaned to the side a little as her eyes closed, obviously getting a bit too comfortable in her position.

“My father was born in Colmar, France. He would always tell me stories of how they’d take the boat out on the waters just to head down to the main spot in town so they could walk along the markets.” She couldn’t help but to let out a content sigh as she began to dream of the stories that they once filled her head with. “He took my mother back when they got married there to meet his family. It’s a very colorful little town.” Her dimples showed as she gave a sweet smile, nuzzling against Zach with her entire body as she spoke. “My mother was born in Seoul, South Korea. She says that it is a massive place where the buildings are as tall as New York’s. They would always have shopping areas and models or actors walking the streets in the fashion district. The smell of delicious food would always follow you wherever you go and people there were so friendly, even in such a large city.”

Anna’s eyes opened a little, realizing that she was now beginning to babble. Her head tilted upwards towards Zach as she looked at him through her thick eyelashes, giving him an innocent blink. “I don’t mean to continuously talk. It’s just these were the stories I grew up with so it was my dream to travel there and everywhere in the world- to even potentially own an international business someday.” Anna gave him a smile. “But its fine if that doesn’t happen.” She gave him a reassuring smile that was different from before. Her head tilted back down and leaned to the side, causing her curls to fall against her opposite shoulder to reveal her neck. Anna’s dainty fingers began to run small lines along his arms as she looked at the hold his body had on hers’.

Zach was happy that Anna decided to just relax and give in, not fighting him or trying to convince him differently of what he wanted. It really made things go much smoother and Zach was finally able to relax. He was rather confident that once she had been laying with him for a long time, that she would be happy she did. He has been told that his chest makes a nice little pillow and he hoped she would utilize that fact to the fullest. Zach couldn’t help but think about how pretty she looked at that little angle where her hair was dangling mostly to one side along with how she looked up to him in such a sweet way. He loved it so much and it made him even more drawn to her.

Zach also tried to envision her story about her father and taking the boats along the water to walk the markets. It sounded rather nice and romantic and it gave him a little idea that might make her quite the happy woman that he wanted her to be all the time. Once she spoke about her mother being born in South Korea and spoke about the buildings, his own smile started to grow wider as well. He didn’t think she was rambling at all. He loved listening to her speak about her family. He could tell how happy she was about them and how much she loved her parents and how much she loved her family roots. Perhaps a way to even further the feelings she have for him would be to take her to both countries so she could get an understanding of who she was. Besides, her ancestry was much more interesting than his. He was the typical, German, Irish, and Dutch mix that most people in the Unites States are now.

After speaking again and saying that she was talking too long, he frowned heavily, moving his lips to her exposed neck. “Anna, stop being sorry for everything.” He said softly. “I want you to talk. I want you to talk to me all the time about whatever you want. You can never talk too much he assured her with a friendly smile. “Another thing, it is one hundred percent /not/ fine if you don’t achieve your dream. That’s bullshit. You, of all people, the most beautiful girl in the entire world, you deserve all of your dreams. There is three months of summer break and we are going to take a trip to France and South Korea. Maybe we can stay in France for a couple weeks, then go to South Korea. When we wake up tomorrow, I’m setting up the trip. I’m going to make sure you get to see the things you wanted to see, I’ll make sure that you get to see your family roots and I am working on how we will get you to your dream of owning an international business, but believe me when I say I will fight until my last breath to make it happen.” He told her with a smile and pecked her lips quickly.

Now that was over with, he sighed softly and hugged her tightly. “I want nothing but the best for you. Name anything you want and I’ll make it happen.” He said softly and nuzzled her again.

Anna couldn’t help but to hold her breath in excitement when she felt his lips on her neck, happy that he moved away as he spoke. His words made her unbelievably happy- so much so that she had to hold back tears and bite her lips to prevent her from crying out in joy. He even sealed his promise with a small kiss on her lips. She looked at him with wide eyes as he hugged her tightly and nuzzled her romantically, making Anna freeze slightly on her own thoughts.

Never before had she ever felt so joyous and lucky in her entire life. Never had she felt so romantically loved and the way he made her heart jump with happiness at just mere words made Anna’s eyes water. She was truly a lucky girl, more than she could ever imagine. The sudden urge to want to not only return the rather large favor he had promised her but to convey her own feelings to him arose strongly in Anna, causing her to slightly stir in his arms. She wanted to let him know that she appreciated him and liked him more than she had liked anything or one before.

Without a second’s thought, Anna looked up at him before squirming loose of his hold while looking down to avoid his gaze. She turned her body around within his grasps and slid her knees onto the bed, straddling over him as her slender arms wrapped around his shoulders and her small arms lightly grasping his shirt. Anna finally raised her head and looked at him, her eyes slightly widened while her rosy lips parted slightly, complimented by the light rouge that formed on her cheeks from her own audacity. Her dark curls still hung from the side as her head slightly tilted, moving closer to him in a rather slow motion.

As if he was something who was extremely delicate and valuable, Anna gently touched her lips to his and only deepened the kiss when she leaned into him slightly. She tried to put her full emotions inside of that kiss, hoping that they’d convey through. She wanted to let him know that she liked him dearly and that Anna treasured him; that she wanted to stay by his side no matter the circumstances. It was quite odd to her, how only a mere few hours could deepen her silly little crush to something like this but it was out of her concern now.

Anna’s hands slid up from his back to his shoulders as she leaned into his comfortable chest further. She rose up slightly so she could get a better and much more comfortable angle so she wouldn’t have to break the kiss she desperately wanted. Subconsciously, her left hand slid from his chest down towards his stomach before leaving his body altogether, falling to her side.

Back
Top Bottom