Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Drama (( nerdfuck & your sunshine ))

YourSunshine

Planetoid
As the final bell rang, tears began flooding down the pale white face of a young eighteen-year-old girl. “I… I… can’t believe you…. did this to me….” She bawled as the tears continued. “Does three years mean nothing to you?” she shrieked not caring that half of the hall was looking at the two of them.

“Shh! Shh! Quiet Serena, you’re causing a scene.” The young man whispered trying to calm the girl down.

“Don’t quiet me down Marcus!” Serena yelled even louder. “You fuckin’ screwed that nasty whore!” Serena couldn’t take it any more and slammed her locker shut. “I never want to talk to your shitty ass again! Get out of my life you fuckin’ cheater!”

As tears and makeup streamed down her face from her green eyes, she stormed out of the building and into her beat up red pickup truck. The drive home was a short one. Upon walking in the front door, the frail, thin body of Serena collapsed onto the floor. Her brown hair covered her face as she sobbed.

Pulling her phone out, she texted the one person in the world she could always count on., Tarren. *Tar I need you at my house. Marcus cheated on me. Please come over now.* After she hit send, she picked herself up and went to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

Tarren had not been to school that day, in fact Tarren was actually pretty over school. The only thing there that she liked was Serena, and Serena had been fighting with her stupid ass boyfriend as of late and she really just had no interest in that drama. It wasn't that she didn't want to be there for her friend, she was just a little frustrated by the whole situation. Marcus didn't deserve Serena, yet she gave him everything. It was disgusting.

Tarren was nineteen, a year older than Serena and still in high school. It wasn't that she wasn't smart, quite the opposite, it was just that... well. Serena. She had always had a crush on her best friend. It was a classic torrid lesbian thing, she knew that, but it didn't bother her any less. Tarren sat in her window on the second story of her father's house. Her music played in the background and a cigarette rested between two fingers as she texted one of her friends from school. It was her best guy friend who had just sent a picture of the girl he was talking to, completely with tits, ass, and pussy.

"Nice." Tarren noted, scrolling on her phone before she shot him a text. It was at that point that Serena's text came in. A brow lifted lightly. They had broken up? Serena didn't say it, but she hoped that was the care. She shot a quick text back to Serena and stood up off the window sill, closing it.

*OMW babe*

Tarren grabbed her pack of cigarettes and quickly left. Soon enough she was walking up the walkway of Serena's. She wore a pair of tight black jeans and a tight black tank top to match. Her dark, caramel skin looked heated in the summer sun. Her dark chocolate eyes were fixated on the door, and her long dark, black hair was left down to curl past her shoulders. She held a brown paper bag in her hair that seemed heavy.

"Serena!" She yelled to Serena's window. "Answer the door!" After that, finally, she knocked.

Dragging herself up the steps, Serena wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her white cardigan. After stripping down to her matching pink lace bra and underwear, she walked into the bathroom. Splashing cold water on her face, she vaguely heard her name. IT was confirmed she heard her name when the doorbell rang over and over again. Grabbing the robe off the back of the door, she put it on before walking over her clothes in the hallway.

Serena didn’t know why Tarren put up with her for so long. They had been best friends since third grade. In that time, Serena had dated so many boys, and Tarren had heard the runt of all of it. She had especially heard the runt of it the last six months. The last six months was hell for Serena and Marcus. They had been constantly fighting and after every fight, Serena called Tarren crying, and every time Tarren would come over and comfort her.

Once in the front foyer, Serena unlocked the door and cracked it open for Tarren. Before Terren was even inside, Serena exploded. “I caught him kissing that bitch Megan under the stairs after class! His hand was under her dress! He tried fucking telling me it was for a class project! Class project? Really? Fuckin’ really?” she screamed walking into the kitchen and grabbed a clear glass. Putting a few ice cubes in it, she took a deep breath. “I…I…I… can’t believe he fucked her last night before he came over!” Pouring vodka into the glass, she continued. “He told me she was the best he ever had! He said I was loose! He was my first! I’m not the slut he is!” She added a little 7-up to the cup and took a drink.

“I’m sorry…” she apologized as tears began running down her face again.

Tarren stepped back when Serena opened the door and immediately started crying about what Marcus had done to her. She wasn't surprised, really, Marcus was a cunt of a man if anyone was and she had seen this coming. Still, she followed Serena to the kitchen and let her rant. When her friend started pouring herself a hard drink she glanced down at the bag she was carrying, a bag of beer and an open bottle of vodka she had taken out of the freezer. It was sorta all they had as far as alcohol went. She set the bag down and dedicated herself to forgetting about it.

"No, it's fine.." Tarren told her with a shrug of her shoulder, she was more or less use to it. But she had also grown immune to the complaints about men. She had a few suggests on how to make Serena's life happier but she would keep them to herself. "Marcus was a jerk, Sera." Tarren started, her little nickname for Serena. "You really shouldn't bother yourself with him. There's like trillion men in this world, and I promise all of their dicks look more, or less, the same." She smirked at Serena lightly, mostly because she made heterosexuality sound very bland...

"Anyway, uh.. you want a smoke?" Tarren tucked her cigarettes out of her pocket and tapped them on the bar, mostly because Serena was making HER need one.. "Smoking and drinking happens to be a past time of mine..."

Happy ever after, Serena and Marcus were supposed to live happy ever after. They made plans for the future. Serena was going to be a nurse; Marcus was going to be an engineer. They were going to get married next year. They were going to have three kids. They had everything planned out. Now what? Now everything was gone. He was gone. Her future was gone. Everything was changing and Serena didn’t like it.

Serena couldn’t’ help but laugh. “All of their dicks look the same?” she questioned wiping tears off her face. “How does a lesbian like you know that all dicks look the same?” Tarren always could always make Serena laugh and forget about her problems. It was an amazing quality she possessed.

“He… he’s gone…” she stuttered as tears began to fill her eyes again. “Why? Why with that slut?” it wasn’t long until the waterworks were on high and tears dripped off her face and landed on the robe she was wearing. “I hate that mother fucker!” she screamed. “I’m… I’m… a mess!”

It took a few minutes to recompose herself, but she did it. “Can you please distract me?” she questioned. “I don’t care how, I just can’t think of… Mar.. you know who.”

Tarren grinned a bit cheekily as Serena laughed at her words, she was glad to see a smile on her face despite 'the situation'. The moment was short-lived, however, soon tears had welled up in her eyes again and Tarren had to sigh deeply, thinking about her next move to comfort her friend. She moved forward, wrapping her arms around her friend tenderly. She rubbed her back, pulling her head into her shoulder as Serena pleaded for her to take away the pain. As if it were that easy...

"Distract you?" She repeated the words in thought, still rubbing her back. "Well..." She felt a lump in her throat as she pulled back slightly to look down at her. "I do eat pussy pretty well..." She started gently, squeezing Serena with her arms and grinning ear to ear. It was clearly meant to be a joke, but really she was looking for a reaction. Well, it didn't matter how she meant it now, it was said.

Taking a drink, Serena realized she never offered Tarren anything. “I feel like a shitty host.” She said after splashing her face once more with cold water trying to keep from crying again. “Would you like something to drink? We have beer, vodka, rum, tequila, you know, my dad likes to keep the liquor cabinet stocked.”

Serena broke out laughing when Tarren joked about eating pussy. There was no way in hell that girl was being serious. Tarren knew Serena was as straight as they came. She had never even kissed a girl, not even when she was drunk. “Oh Tar you’re hilarious. You know that?” she chuckled. “Come one, you know I like dick.” As she said her come back, she realized Tarren was being serious. Then it hit her.

Tarren like Serena. Why did it take Serena that long to realize it? Everything made sense now. The flirting. The random gifts. The cuddling. The staying in high school an extra year. Tarren had a huge crush on Serena and it was completely obvious, just Serena was oblivious this whole time.

“Tar, you…. like me, don’t you?” Serena asked completely nervous and unsure if she wanted the truth.

Tarren had hoped it would be one of those hit or miss kind of things. Either Serena would agree to test it and jump on the counter, or she would just laugh and discard it. That wasn't really what happened though. Tarren reached for her cigarettes when Serena posed that question, instinctively. This girl really made her need to smoke.

Did she touch herself at night, thinking about her best friend spreading her legs for her?
Nooo......

"Well sure, what's there not to like?" She shrugged passively at the question. It was just one of those things. If Serena were any other woman Tarren would be all over her, turning her gay and such. But she was Serena. If she fucked them up, they would be fucked up for forever and she would lose the best friend she ever had. She wasn't even trying to do all of that.

Back
Top Bottom