Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any 'littles' out there? LF; Any Genders! NEW CRAVINGS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Planetoid
Hello, I am Kirby and I am a twenty-eight year old female, who works pretty much most of the time, so this would be a more casual thing. So please don't message me if you want me to reply every single day, although I do of course try to reply as much as possible.

UK based players would be a massive plus, although not essential.

So basically I am finding myself increasingly into the Adult Baby/Age Play sort of stories, in normal, everyday, modern settings. So I am looking for either little girls, little boys, Daddies, or even Mummies to play with.

I don't mind which role I take, I am a switch so can find happiness in either roles.

Equally I don't mind playing any gender, and actually on that subject I'll happily play a girl who is pretending to be a boy, or vice versa. In fact I really like the idea of this gender bending sort of thing. Whether it be non-con or completely consensual.

I feel the need to point out that although I am looking for people who enjoy regression, I will not play with anyone under age, nor will I play with anyone whose character is under the legal age of consent. Their regression ages are completely up to them, and something we could discuss.

Should probably document what I'm into really, so here;

As a Mom/Daddy/Care giver-
I enjoy being sensitive, cuddly and protective
Tucking my little in, after changing their diaper, bathing them
Dressing up
Discipline
Feeding
Could be an incest relationship, but this isn't a must.
I adore the idea of nurturing a person, bringing out their little side, so this is something to keep in mind when contacting me.
Forced regression (Maybe a plot here, perhaps some sort of drug or experiment)
I'm sure there are more, and as I think of them I shall update.

As a little-
Humiliation
Diapers
Feeding
Bathing, general grooming
Control
Being made to wear babyish clothing

So yeah, I don't really have any specific plot in mind but I really feel this is something we could create together. If you are at all interested, feel free to send me a message here or on Yahoo.

Currently craving a couple of plots-

Although not strictly AB, I'd love to play a girl whose forced to become a guy. Well not a full guy, but a Futa. Perhaps one morning she wakes up, after being kidnapped to find that she has a little something extra between her legs. She would then proceed to be used, abused and pretty much modified for her captors pleasure. This would be played in a modern scene, with a rather unwilling character. So seeking someone who could control such a girl.

Going back to the AB thing a bit more, I'd like to play a little boy for a Daddy, or Mummy for that matter, or even both? Not sure why, just craving messing around with a boy. Of course the boy would be 18+ with mental regression. The plot could be that the boy who is still living at home, keeps coming home late, and pretty much stinking of alcohol and whatever else. Although he's been asked on numerous occasions to let his parent know, he still doesn't. So it's decided that if the male want's to act like a child, he would be treated as one. And you know where it goes from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom