Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Extra Credit (Wolfie & Wiki)

LadyWolfie

Fanfic Writer

Azumi Kusinagi​

Azumi was 24 and had only just recently gained her teaching license and was about to start her first real teaching job at her old high school. She would be teaching Third Year High School students, or senors. Of course she was looking forward to is as she loved to teach, so she had arrived early. She was there before any of the students, which allowed her to receive a tour of the campus from the Principle herself, though it was just a formality since the Principle remembered Azumi as a student. She was also given a small pep-talk as well as some advice from the other teachers of who to look out for and who the trouble makers might be. Of course she took it all in, but more then anything she was just happy to be starting her new job.

When the students began to arrive she made her way to her classroom and wrote her name on the board for everyone in the class to see. Since she was new none of the students were likely to know who she was. Even though she had in fact graduated from this school herself. Once the bell for homeroom rang she waited for all her students to take their seats before she made sure everyone was then. Once that was done she stood and looked out at the class.

A smile graced her beautiful lips as she took in all the students faces. She would do her best to remember all their names and faces by heart. "Good morning and welcome back for a new school year." she started calmly. "My name is Ms. Kusinagi and I'm new this year, in fact this is my first teaching job so please go easy on me okay?" she added in a sweet tone. Then she continued on, "Since I'm new here I'll tell you all a little about myself then you all can tell me your names and a little about yourselves. So here it goes, I graduated from this very High School and I just got my teaching license, I'm 24 years old and I'm looking forward to teaching all of you this year." she said before stepping back, and motioning for the first student to begin their introductions.

Name: ryuuko kamaichi
Nickname: ryuu

Ryuuko was your pretty average girl that was a bit shy but other wise a regular quiet musician and gamer (when she has the time) she was the smartest in all her classes since she started as a freshman three years ago and she has grown up to be more mature now both physically and emotionally. She was a good student and most of the teachers that had her in the class has no problems at all. Ryuuko could be a bit shy and embarrassed at times but usually that never happen a lot at all anyway.

Today was the first day back in school and the first day of new experiences and also things that she would have to keep up with like homework. The young girl arrived 20 minutes before the first bell managing to sit down in a seat that was on the third row and two seats from the front. She was in a good place between not being in the front or the back. As class starts ryuuko unpacked her things with notebooks and pencils before looking up at the teacher.

She listens carefully to the new teacher and slowly everyone started to go down the row until finally after a while it was her turn. "Umm...hello everyone..." She said pushing up her glasses a bit with her arms to the side, " my name is ryuuko kamaichi...and I hope we have a good year together..." Ryuuko bowed and slowly sat back down.

Azumi had noticed the girl that had arrived first in the class. It had been curious but she didn't find it strange in any way. Now that the students were introducing themselves she would get to learn all their names. When it was Ryuuko's turn she listened and recognized the name, though she wasn't sure where she had heard it before. Perhaps it had been from one of the other teachers who had advised her what to expect. Either way it was a beautiful name, and she was glad the girl seemed to enjoy school.

Once introductions were complete Azumi had a good idea of who would try to be a teachers pet, and which student would give her trouble, or try to. While she looked kind and calm she could also be strict if needed. Though she hoped she wouldn't have to be too strict yet. After the last student sat down Azumi stood back up from behind her desk and smiled.

"Very well, I'll do my best to remember all your names and faces." she said with a smile as she looked at Ryuuko, before letting her gaze move over the rest of the class. Then she began the lesson for the day until it was time for the students to go to their next class. As she had gone over the lesson she looked around the room, but her eyes kept landing on Ryuuko for some reason. She found the girl to be quiet beautiful, but she was unsure why and knew it was a bad idea to let a crush form on a student.

The young student looked over at the teacher and continued to listen with what she had to say. A new teacher sounded pretty good, she liked meeting a new teacher and it was pretty cool hearing that she would teach again from even the same school she just was. Once everyone was done she took out her pencil and opened her notebook already prepared as always someines before everyone else. She was quiet and smart and she knew personally the best way was the listen and pay attention if she wanted to have no problems for how things went for the day and how her grades would be in gerneral.

As class officially started ryuuko started taking notes and listening making sure she got everything so she could look back to remember it and when she also had homework anyway later on. Her notes were beat and very organized unlike most people. Ryuuko was fully set in doing what she needed to do for today.

As the young teacher continued her lesson her eyes would continue to fall on the girl in the third row and two seats back. A small smiled formed on Azumi's lips as she took notice that the girl was taking notes. While most of the students seemed to be taking it easy because it was the first day. It was delightful to see someone who was so interested and prepared, which gave Azumi high hopes for the year. Also made her more interested in this one Student.

Glancing at the clock she noticed the first class was nearly over. "Hmm it seems class is almost over, well then we'll end here for now." she said as she went back to her desk. "Alright then, I hope you all paid attention and enjoyed that because it might be on a test, perhaps a pop quiz soon." she added with a sweet smile. Then she looked around once more as she heard the groans, her eyes falling for a moment on Ryuuko then moved on around the room as the bell rang. "See you again soon!" she said excitedly as she sat down and looked over her notes.

As time went on she managed to take even two pages of notes emote it was already time. It would be cool to see how much the notebook would be filled by the end of the year though she also didn't want to carry an extra one. Ryuuko sighed and took off her glasses rubbing her eyes with a slight red blush feeling embarrassed in case someone saw her without glasses though not noticing that ms. azumi was looking at her again.

She slowly put her glasses back on and turned to put her pencil away and her notebook, closing her bag and slowly turning again to walk out. She was one of the last few to leave the class but she didn't reallycare anyway. Today went pretty well for her then and she didn't have to really talk to anyone since even she was a bit shy in school mostly preferring to be quiet in class and listen.

Azumi was glad to get her first class out of the way, and it made her relax a bit more as she watched the students leave. She noticed Ryuuko taking offer her glass for a moment and noticed the blush. 'Wow she's so cute when she blushes!' she though to herself. Though as she caught herself in that thought she also berated herself for it. 'what the heck are you thinking! your a teacher' she thought before composing herself and looking up in time to see Ryuuko was one of the last to leave.

"Oh Ryuuko, I'm glad you paid so much attention, it makes me happy as a new teacher to know someone is listening to me, so thank you." she said as the girl passed her desk. All she could do after that was smile before looking back down to go over her lessons for the rest of the day. Of course she did wonder how the shy girl would react to her comment as she kept her ears open.

The young student turned and slowly left, freezing at the door and turning to look back at the teacher when she called her wondering what was wrong but then noticing that ms azumi called her out because she was a good student that she likes even on the first day, " unm...thank you very much...I'll see tomorrow..." With that she gave a small wave and turned away to finally leave the class to go home.

She never got much attention, or recognized much as being such a good student in school. She was always quiet and shy even when she was younger, even when she learned to play an instrument she was smart enough to practice and even be good Herself. The thought rmbarrased her but it wasn't really that bad for now. A teacher just noticed and that was it. Ryuuko slowly Walks out of the school and heads home.

Azumi smiled at Ryuuko and nodded, "Your welcome, and I look forward to it." she answered as she watched the last of the students leave. Once they had she went over her papers and took a few notes to remember for the next class. With that done she went around the school to see if anything was needed of her. Seeing only the students who were in one of the many clubs were left. She wondered if Ryuuko was a member of any of them but quickly let the thought pass as she went to the teachers lounge and spoke with some of her fellow teachers before she left for the day as well.

As she left her mind was on her first day and what she had planned for her second day. Also she was thinking about Ryuuko who she couldn't take her mind off of no matter what she did. She knew it was wrong and that it could get her in trouble but she couldn't help it as she made her way home for the day.

Ryuuko slowly walked home alone, going up with a sigh and locking the door when she was in her room. She thought about even earlier and how someone could notice someone like her who was a good student but not really outgoing. She looked over to her case, which held her bass she still played even though she didn't bring it a lot with her though tommorow she was thinking of bringing it just cause and not to show off or anything. Ryuuko got changed and slowly went to bed, seeing that it was already 10 but she didn't really care if she wouldn't have to be late.

-time skip-

Ryuuko slowly woke up as it even seemed that she had some sleep. She sleoly got up and changed, brushing her hair and changing into her uniform with we black sweater and her blue scarf always as usual. Getting breakfast and having everything ready with her shoes and her bag Ryuuko slowly started to go out and walk toward the school now.

Azumi got home a bit later then most of her students would have as she had to stay behind as a teacher. But once she was home she relaxed and went over her notes and plans for the next day once more before she turned in for the night. Sleeping surprisingly well as she looked forward to her second day on the job.

The next morning she was up bright and early, taking a shower and getting dressed in a similar suit to the day before. Once she felt she was ready she grabbed her bag and paper work and left her apartment for the school. It didn't take her long to get there, and she arrived before most of the students. Going to her classroom she set her things down and looked over her notes and lesson plan once more. Occasionally she glanced up to give a good morning to anyone that had arrived.

Ryuuko started walking, with her bag and also her guise case though this time she decided to bring her bass. She was someone who was always alone but she didn't really are much for friends. Maybe they found her quiet or something. She finally arrived after a while and slowly sat down for a bit waiting until class would start. it was a bass that was a dark brown color on the edges with a sunburst effect of bright ormage and yellow. Ryuuko would sometimes just sit down and play it to whatever song she wanted to play along with and she was good at it.

She held the strap against her shoulder and looked around as more people started coming in and class would start even sooner now. Walkig in sleoly into he class and tkaing her seat with everythig ready before the bell would ring for evryone to be in already.

Azumi continued to go over her paper work, surprised that everyone was in class before the first bell. She also noticed Ryuuko's case and wondered about it, she would have to ask during the first break the got. She continued the occasional polite good mornings as she was given one or two every few students. Once the bell sounded she looked up and took attendance, it was suppose to be a students job, but being new she wanted to learn everyone's names. Once that was done she stood up once more, "Alright everyone I hope you all paid attention yesterday because it's time for a pop quiz." she said simply as if it had been her plan from the beginning. Though of course it was a joke and she waited to see the students reactions so she remained silent of the moment as she took note of the shocked looks and the groans coming from the back of the class.

"Just kidding!" she said as a smile appeared on her lips and she watched all the students relax, some laughed but most simply were glad they wouldn't have to take the test. "Oh come on guys it was funny." she said as she giggled and looked around the room once more. Her eyes moved to Ryuuko for a moment to see her reaction before moving to the next student. "Oh you guys are no fun." she said with a pout as she went to the board. "Well that aside lets begin today's lesson." she added. With that she began to write on the board, and the class began. Today she would interact with the class more by asking questions and trying to get them involved with the lesson to make it more enjoyable.

ryuuko opened her notebook and leaned back in her hair with the pencil sitting on her ear, with crossed arms just waiting. She was ready like always so of course evryone would expect that, when she heard of a quiz she just sifhed but it didn't show she hated it though it was just a sigh of waiting. Ryuuko never slacked off, and it seemed she alwyas had a sriously face. Maybe it was because she never really interacted with anyone else.

She quietly started writing things down, pushing her glasses up a bit and looking up at the board to write. She did seem to like how friendly the teacher was, being more open to try to have fun and make friends so easily.

Azumi had noticed how Ryuuko just seem prepared and made a note of it. Part of her wanted to see if she could ever get a different kind of reaction for the girl. Though she put that in the back of her mind as she continued the lesson. Writing notes on the board as well as demonstrations when they were needed. Occasionally she would ask one of the students a question to see if the would get it right, and if they did she would smile and nod, if not then she would correct them in a rather kind way.

As the lesson went on she got more comfortable with her students and more confident in herself. It was rather enjoyable as she began to interact with the students more and more. Soon it was time for the first break and the bell rang to announce it as Azumi went back to her desk. It was then that she turned her attention back to Ryuuko, "Ryuuko, I noticed your case do you play?" she asked in a calm tone.

Ryuuko opened her notebook, leaning back with her pencil in her hand with the notebook being filled with notes again as ms azumi was giving them to the class again. It was just a soapy routine for her and that's what made her get good grades and stay focus on whatever homework or class work she had.

As the bell finally rang for break, she gave a quiet sigh, glancing around but then blushing again when the teacher asked about her case, "well yes I do, ummm...it's nothing special though..." Was all she could say as a response.

Azumi smiled as she heard Ryuuko's answer and she nodded, "I'd love to hear you play sometime." she said with a smile as she watched the cute student. She really did love music and if Ryuuko would play for her sometime it would be icing on the cake as she'd also get to spend time with her cute student that she had a crush on. "Of course you don't have to." she added so it didn't seem like she was putting any pressure on the girl. The young teacher waited for the girl to reply of answer before she looked back at her papers.

She looked up with her cheeks still hot, she didn't really know that someone just knew about it and wanted her to play all of a sudden, "well...umm..." She said looking away for a moment before deiciding to open her case and take out her bass, putting the strap on and sitting back down. Ryuuko pushed her glasses a bit and started putting a song on her phone, starting to play.

Azumi smiled and watched Ryuuko, "You didn't have to do it now, but thank you." she said as she was glad that Ryuuko was going to do it now. Watching her she leaned forward and watched closely as her student began to play. "Wow your really good!" she commented as she watched her playing. She also recognized the song as she had come across the song a few times when browsing for music to listen to.

The room was filled with the sound of a skilled bass and a light hearted fun song. When she was done ryuuko sits there for a moment before looking up back at her. It seemed that the young teacher was really interested and the smile and the way she looked made her blush come back again only for a moment. " well...I...can play more...but not here..." She said knowing it was better to just play that one and stop just for now. She stood up and opened her case, slowly slipping the strap off and putting it back in. " umm tha-thank you ms azumi..." She replied back.

Azumi smiled as she watched Ryuuko playing and enjoyed the song as well. When she stopped Azumi was a little disappointed, but she figured she had embarrassed poor Ryuuko enough. "That was very good!" she said with a warm smile. "I really enjoyed it, and it's Ms Kusinagi but that alright." she added as she sat back. "Hmm you should go ahead and enjoy yourself for the rest of the break period." she told her as she conitnued to smile and sat back.

" ahh I'm sorry..." She said feeling embarrassed but seeing that she didn't mind the mistake. " I can play a guitar too actually...." It seemed that she had a certain interest in particular with her. It was just a feeling, out of class and even now she seemed like the only person that ms kusinagi would talk to. Ryuuko had to get the weird feeling out, that would t be possible anyway.

Ryuuko turned to look over at her, " unmm thank you..." She said seeing as she would relax like usual. She didn't mind if there was a break or not, the notes and the lesson weren't bad and she paid attention to where she already knew it for the most part.

Azumi smiled, "As I said its alright." she said as she relaxed and sat back a bit. Stretching a little as she heard Ryuuko, "Oh? I bet your just as good at that too!" she said excitedly. Though she was a bit embarrassed to just blurt that out and looked down at her desk for a moment. She wondered if that had been to forward but she pushed it out of her mind as she heard Ryuuko say thanks and Azumi nodded, "Your welcome." she replied. The Teacher watched Ryuuko all the way back to her seat, her eyes moving from the back of her head to her back, lower back she still lower until she had taken it all in before Ryuuko sat back down. Azumi's eyes moved up her legs before she looked away again and went over her paperwork. 'What are you thinking...' she thought to herself as she glanced back up.

She had been with girls before, in fact she had even been with her own Teacher who had sadly moved to another school before Azumi had returned as a Teacher as well. She had also been with her College roommate, but they had both been older then herself, now she was the older one. However she quickly shook those thoughts from her mind as the bell rang once more to signal the start of the next class. With that Azumi calmed her thoughts enough to look over her notes and remember what she was going to go over next.

The young student went over to her seat looking over at the clock and seeing that it would be over in a moment. Ryuuko slowly packed her things and took her backspace then her case with the strap over one shoulder, standing up to stretch her arms a bit with a small yawn. Again ryuuko fixed her glasses and looked over at ms kusinagi, " thank you for that too.." She said giving her a small smile when she thought that she could be just as good at that too. Ryuuko was all perfect, though not so much that it seemed noticeable. She had always been hat kind of person that ms kusinagi had seen over the past two days, quiet, loyal and a good listener to anyone who seemed outgoing to her as she was.

Ryuuko had never had the thought of dating any boy or girl with the case of her shyness and it seemed that no one suited her at all with mostly personality. She was never really the outgoing or loud kind of person and even if she was mad she couldn't seem to have that loud dominant style of yelling at someone. She hated to be hurt deep inside, but mostly she couldn't really care if someone called her a nerd or made fun of her cause she was acting so smart and shaping off. As she was one of the last to leave again making sure she had everything ryuuko turned and walked out the door, stopping for a moment to turn and give a small bow, before turning again to go out into the hall.

Azumi smiled as she looked up and saw Ryuuko stretching and couldn't help but watch her. When Ryuuko finished and looked back at Azumi their eyes met for a moment before the Teacher blushed and looked away, "Y-your very welcome." she said as she smiled and nodded back. Slowly she looked back towards Ryuuko and continued to smile as she watched the girl leave and nodded back as she saw her turn back and bow. Being seated she couldn't bow properly so a nod was all she could give. Once all the students had left she went over her paperwork once more. She began grading the homework from the night before. Mostly just checking to make sure everyone had done the assignment and they had completed it. It seemed that most did while some didn't complete the whole assignment or bother to do it at all. "and I thought we started off so well...." she thought out loud to herself as she looked over the homework. Maybe she would have the quiz after all, and she would type one up tonight when she got home, and put in everything she would go over that week and have it Friday.

Back
Top Bottom