Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Close Encounter Of The Turd Kind(Drexel X causeway25oclock)

Drexel

Super-Earth
The war between the Klendatus(The Greys) and Oravores(Reptilian/Anunaki) rages for almost a millennium, the Klendatus now with their dwindling population is sure to be meeting their utter extinction in a span of a century if they don't look for alternative ways to replenish their numbers.

Their most "brilliant" scientist, Kleznor has found a solution for the Klendatus to rise once again as one of the interstellar powers of the galaxy. He proposed to his superiors that instead of harnessing and creating new DNAs from scratch, the Klendatus would only need DNA from other sentient beings and manipulate it for their own usage.

Kleznor told his superiors that he will look out for technologically inferior species in the galaxy for a higher chance of success, the leaders of his species didn't make a second thought of this endeavor and so they allowed Kleznor to venture out in the vast deep of the Milk Way but he must hurry, for the Oravores will not wait for the Klendatus to get fresh specimens.

As Kleznor heads out from the star system controlled by the Klendatus, his ship was suddenly swallowed by a primordial black hole that appeared out of nowhere.

Kleznor's ship almost ruptured while inside the wormhole but thanks to his species' technological superiority that his ship was able to get ejected from the wormhole outside the Sol System with just minimal damage.

As the ship systems went back again, Kleznor got close to Pluto and scanned the star system to look for garden worlds that might be hosting for a suitable species, to his luck, the spacecraft scanners have collated data that a garden world named Earth is close and that it host a sentient bipedal species that are called "humans".

Kleznor sets the ship's course to Earth and upon going FTL(Faster Than Light) travel, the ship approached the Earth's moon in just a couple of seconds, from there Kleznor sent out space probes from his ship to gather data from the humans with the most compatible DNA to the Klendatus.

While he waits on his ship, a holographic computer alarmed Kleznor as it had picked a positive reading on the humans, one of the space probe had managed to get a close match on the humans, this human is female in gender and is very much fit of breeding age. The drone calculated 97% DNA compatibility with the Greys upon analyzing the female subject from afar.

Without further delay, Kleznor's craft entered the Earth's atmosphere and flown fast to where the targeted female human is located.

It was late at night, as Ada Wong was driving along a deserted highway cutting through a thick forest. The young lawyer was on her way home from a particularly long and bitter property cost dispute in some backwater county. It hadn't paid very well either, which left her particularly cranky, and ready to just put the whole thing behind her.

She sipped at her mug of now lukewarm coffee, trying to stay awake for the rest of the journey, until she could crash in her bed. Her hopes for a peaceful night's sleep were dashed when her car lights started to flicker, and the engine gave out.

"Fuck!" she cursed, smacking the horn with her hand. "Of all nights this had to happen..." She tried dialing road service, but her cell wasn't working either, triggering a new string of curses. Shaking her head, she got out of her car, slammed the door shut, and popped the hood, knowing good and well she didn't know jack about car engines.

Frying the car's electronics as well as Ada's gadgets with an EMP(Electro Magnetic Pulse) was a piece of cake, now she is stranded and trying to fix her car would be totally fruitless even if she know how to fix and had tools. Kleznor's spacecraft hovered 70 ft. above the beautiful but tired Asian-American lawyer, completely unseen and unheard due to its stealth and very quiet engines. Inside the ship, Kleznor pushes some buttons in his holographic computer to charge the ship's gravitic beam, while waiting for it to be fully charge, he observes the female human who is oblivious that someone is watching her. Once the gravitic beam is ready to use, Kleznor aims it to the woman and pushes a button which commenced the firing.

On the outside, the ship's stealth field wears off and a bright circular light is cast directly to Ada, if she looks up she would see fully the alien spacecraft with myriads of smaller lights emanating from it and a large light at the center which is focused on her, but whether she looks up or ignores it, she will feel strangely that she is floating and starts to ascend upwards.

As she stared fruitlessly at her car's dead engine, Ada noticed a light from behind her. At first she thought that it was another car approaching, then she realized it was directly overhead.

She looked up, shielding her eyes from the bright lights, her expression that of a deer in headlights. Then her skirt started waving around, and she found herself being levitated off the ground. "My cousin was right!" She said in horror, and screamed as she was whisked up into the alien vehicle, the bright light swallowing her up.

As she was being sucked up into the ship, Kleznor fired a low frequency beam which would cause Ada to fell paralyzed then go unconscious, in an eye blink Ada is partly lifeless when she was finally brought inside the craft. The circular opening of the craft from where the gravitic beam came from sealed off and then the ship whiz quickly up into the skies. Back inside the ship, Kleznor manhandled the seemingly lifeless body with his own focused but lighter gravitic beams since his small stature and little arms and hands are not enough to carry the woman with just the use of physical strength alone, so he relied on his supernatural powers. He herded the floating unconscious Ada in the ship's medical laboratory to begin preliminary examination of the specimen.

Kleznor placed Ada floating above a circular platform from which it has its own invisible suspending beam so that Kleznor can stop using his own powers and let the platform hold Ada above the floor. Kleznor then levitates himself up to the face level with Ada and facing her, for a few seconds he observed her beautiful face and then he reached out both of his arms to touch her head, then he sends some kind of power that will make Ada suddenly awake.

With a gasp, Ada shot awake. She immediately realized that there was some sort of alien holding onto her face. She recoiled in shock, and suddenly realized that she couldn't move. Some sort of invisible force was holding her to a cold metal slab.

"Who are you?" She asked somewhat hysterically. "What do you want?"

Once Ada woke up, Kleznor immediately withdraw his hands from her head and listens to all of her frantic sounded questions, he knew she is still in a state of distraught so for now he tried communicating back to her using his telepathy since his race had no vocal organs. He answered her in a straight and callous tone.

"I am Kleznor, a Klendatu scientist observing lesser sentient beings across the galaxy in search of DNA potentials. I abducted you for the purpose of studying and examining your body for DNA compatibility with my race as well as your reproductive features for the purpose of procreation with your species, particularly, YOU."

Kleznor awaits for the female human's answer, his curiosity completely focuses on her, not knowing that his emotionless answers might send Ada into panic.

"What? No! You can't do this to me!" Ada redoubled her efforts to try to fight the restraint, working up quite a sweat in the process. But of course there was no way that she was going to be able to overcome the gravitic field. It did not take her long for her to exhaust herself.

"Yes I can, my race is in dire need of breeding host to stem our dwindling numbers. I can do whatever I want with your body even it means dismembering your flesh. You as a primitive race have no freedom here, the only thing you can do is to submit your body to me. Demonstrate submission and I will let you return to your home, attempt to defy me and I will subject your body to torments beyond your endurance." Kleznor responded againn in his cold and seemingly harsh tone despite causing Ada to panic while he observed her struggling within the gravitic field. "Save your energy and remain still, there's nothing you can do to free yourself from it." Kleznor said as he lowers his levitation to Ada's chest level.

He then began his first level of observation by scanning and prodding on her apparel, he prods her blouse with his thin greyish finger, poking gently the collars as well as her breasts through the part that was covering it and her stomach as well. Kleznor was unimpressed on how the humans choose their apparels. "Hmmm, your apparel doesn't feature any offensive and defensive capability, its only made of soft and thin material, how primitive, tell me, why are you not wearing any armor or protective combat skin?"

Well, as a species that is bent on war for thousands of years, the Klendatus have made it standard for them to wear protective armors that are meant for combat at all times even if they are not in the battlefield and that includes Kleznor. So it would seem unusual for Kleznor to find his subject wearing flimsy clothing without knowing why Ada wears it.

Ada cringed as this alien being started poking and prodding her in increasingly sensitive areas, without any concern for her body. "What? I... I'm not a soldier... I don't fight..." She stopped struggling, realizing it would be better just to submit to her captor and get it over with.

"You are not a soldier and you don't fight, yes maybe, but still, are you not taking the necessary precautions to protect your body? Why do you wear these? And for what purpose?" Kleznor becomes more and more curious to learn the purpose of her apparel. After poking her stomach, he goes a little bit lower, now prodding and poking slowly on Ada's lower abdomen, just below the garter line of her skirt where her bladder is located. "This lower part of your apparel is the same as your upper part, both are made of soft and weak material."

"Strange that you chose comfort over protection." After prodding the upper part of her skirt, Kleznor went up again to Ada's chest level to begin the next step of examination. Kleznor used his mind to control the circular platform's gravitic field. Ada would feel that her arms were being held by an invisible force, she would feel some kind of force holding her wrist, slowly, Ada's arms is raised up above her head. Then the same invisible force was applied to her legs, she would feel something grabbed her ankles only then for Ada to feel that her legs were being spread. Kleznor hovers backward to observe her stature, he saw that she was beautiful in this kind of pose.

Then the grey alien went close to Ada again, only to raise his finger then suddenly glowing in bright light. With one quick precise swipe, Kleznor rips off Ada's blouse from the center, cutting off all its buttons sending those floating within the gravitic field, then the blouse opens up on its own, revealing Ada's torso and abdomen.

Kleznor sets aside the folds of the blouse to completely reveal his specimen's upper part, from there he saw her two bulbous organs that are covered with some kind of reddish smaller clothing. Then Kleznor goes lower facing her skirt, he swipe again his glowing finger on her skirt and in just a few seconds it was torn apart and fell slowly down to the circular platform. The gravitic field applied some gravity specifically to the skirt so it would go down. As Ada is now stripped of her skirt, Kleznor sees another small reddish clothing that is covering her pelvic region.

Ada is left with her blouse hanging on her shoulders.

Again Kleznor hovers up to examine first Ada's upper part, this time he starts using his whole hands pressing slowly on her fat round organ through the strange small red clothing , "Interesting composition but still this smaller clothing is made of weak fabric, what do you call this kind of clothing?"

After making more presses to Ada's round organ, Kleznor went down again to examine the other small red clothing covering her pelvic region. He started by cupping it, Kleznor's palms fitted just fine to the pad of the cloth and he starts rubbing Ada's flat fat mound through the cloth gently. "Same soft weak fabric, what do you call this lower clothing piece?" Kleznor will observe Ada's reaction, he will see if she would cringe again, it would seem that he had touch her vulnerable part awhile ago, so maybe this time she might demonstrate it again or not.

Ada didn't try to resist either the motion of her arms or her legs, and quickly found herself pulled into a very vulnerable position. Her breaths were coming in short, now, as she came to dread the building anticipation of what is about to happen.

Kleznor descended, and with a wave of his finger, her blouse burst open. She let out a high-pitched yelp at this, as her rather ample bust and flat stomach were now exposed, at least partially. She let out another yelp as he removed her skirt with a wave of his hand, leaving her in nothing more than her underwear. Goosebumps began to cover her skin as she was exposed to the colder air of the ship.

"It's a brassiere," Ada said nervously as he examined her breasts curiously. He then began to feel them up. She gasped as he started slowly pressing on her mammaries "Those are sensitive..."

Kleznor then turned his attention to her vagina. "They're called panties... Ohh~... that's very sensitive..." Ada moaned as he began rubbing her pussy through the crotch of her panties. His touch was slow and methodical, and very quickly he would note that her panties had become slightly damp.

The yelps Ada let out from her mouth have caught Kleznor's curiosity yet again. "Have you sustained injury when I sliced open your clothing? Did your body sensed pain when I swiped my finger?" He asked while he is still rubbing her flat fat mound. But when he touched her bulbous organ awhile ago, Kleznor heard a different tone as if she is catching more air. Now he is hearing a slightly louder and a more faster paced tone when he is currently rubbing her flat fat mound.

But before Kleznor went to continue this, he goes back on what Ada had told him about the smaller pieces of clothing she is wearing, he stopped his rubbing on her flat fat mound and goes back again on her top. "Brassiere? And what does this brassiere covers? You mentioned earlier something about... Sensitive. Does this mean you wear this brassiere to reduce the sensitivity of these two round organs?"

Without waiting for an answer, Kleznor used his holographic PDA which came out of his palm, he pressed a button that signaled a robotic drone to rally in his position. In a few seconds, Ada will see a flying metallic sphere the size of a golf ball coming to her, the sphere flew fast and frozes instantly in front her chest, then the sphere suddenly lights up a laser scanner that focuses on her brassiere as if it was examining it, once done, the laser scanner disappeared and in a blink of an eye, it fired a laser shot on the hook of Ada's brassiere which unfastens it, before it fell to the platform, the drone dutifully catches it with the use of its own gravitic beam and brings it to a transparent container for further analysis.

Kleznor watched the spherical drone flew away taking the brassiere with it, moreover he now sees Ada's naked torso, her round ample and firm organ has indeed caught his eye.

Again, he touches and presses Ada's round organ in the same slow and clumsy manner. "What are these kinds of organs? I have never seen such soft and fleshy parts like these even amongst my kin. What do you call these parts of yours? What is its purpose? And why is it sensitive as you have mentioned earlier? Continuously pressing and squeezing a little bit her round firm organs while he asked her.

Ada continued to pant heavily, her voice cracking a bit, as the alien continued to massage her snatch. "No... no, I wasn't hurt, just surprised..."

"My brassiere?" she asked as he stopped massaging her vulva. "It... it provides support for my breasts. Against, um, I guess against gravity..."

She watched as the little drone hovered down in front of her. Blushing as it scanned her boobies, she jerked a bit as it pulled off her bra and took it away. "See? They sorta... flop around a bit without it..." she mumbled, turning her head to the side as the cold air caused her nipples to rapidly harden.

And the alien was back to fondling her boobies. "These?" she asked, a bit incredulously. "These are my breasts. You know, mammary glands. Because humans are mammals? I figured you would've done a little homework first..."

"Yes, I suppose you are surprised, after all, what is happening to you and what I am doing to your body seems to be a phenoma to you. I understand your reaction." Kleznor then went to discuss about her brassiere, "Just gravity? Does your... Breasts have a tendency to sag if you are not wearing your brassiere?" Then as Kleznor sees her breasts jiggled and swirled a bit he asked even more, "So you prevent the flopping by wearing a brassiere, why? Does it feel heavy to your body and does it cause pain if they flop?"

While continuously pressing her breasts, Kleznor also continues to share conversation with his specimen, "Hmmm... BREASTS, INTERESTING, I don't know much about human anatomy since I have just started gathering data from my experiment on your body and the insufficient information you are giving to me and of course, this is my first time in your star system. Mammary glands? So you are saying your breasts are repositories or rather organs capable of production of some sort, to what kind of fluid your breasts are producing?"

As Kleznor heard about humans being mammals he had no idea what that is, "humans are mammals? Is that how humans classify themselves as a species? What makes you a mammal? How do you consider yourself such?"

As he was done fondling her breasts, Kleznor's little flat nose had caught a scent on Ada's bosoms. He removed his hands from her breasts and draws his face closer to her chest, then he sniffs on her breasts closely, sniffing piece by piece including her now erect nipples. He had caught a strange scent, something he hadn't smelled for many years while he was still on his completely desolated and polluted homeworld. To him, this scent coming from Ada's breasts smells good, the fragrance was just quie intoxicating to his nose, oblivious, he didn't know that the smell came from a perfume which Ada used, and the scent of it still remains strong.

Then as Kleznor was sniffing on the side part of Ada's left breast, he caught another scent coming just a little above her breast. Kleznor followed the scent, he ended up on Ada's creamy white skin, the skin that is under her shoulder, the smell from there is different from the breasts, it has its own fragrance but not as good as the ones coming from the breasts, the fragrant scent seems to be mixed with a musky scent. Again as oblivious as he is, this particular scent came from Ada's deodorant.

"What did I just smelled from your breasts? And this another scent coming from this very soft skin, softer than your breasts. What is this part of skin called?" Kleznor began rubbing this white soft skin with his fingers, it felt good on his bony fingers.

"Well... I suppose it's just not very comfortable. The bouncing can be... distracting, and gets in the way. I suppose it's just for convenience..."

Ada had started getting used to the alien's cold, clammy hands feeling up her naked boobies. "Yes, umm... if I get pregnant, then my breasts would produce milk..." It is fortunate that Kleznor picked a well-educated subject for his experiments. "A mammal is an animal that has members of the species with mammary glands. Umm... we also have more developed brains than say... reptiles."

And then the alien's face was right up in her bust. She jerked back suddenly at the upfront invasion of her personal space. She felt a little creeped out, even more so than from this whole mess, by the way he was sniffing around her. "That's perfume, and deodorant. We put it on... to block the- hehehehehehe!" She started giggling uncontrollably. "That's my- heheehehehe~ My underarm! That tickles~!!"

Kleznor listened to Ada as she answered his questions regarding the function of her breasts. "Milk, so your breasts produce this... Milk as some kind of food to feed your young?"

Then as he was continuing his rub on her left underarm, Kleznor suddenly heard a different and strange reaction from Ada, he had no words to describe what tone or voice is coming out of her mouth, combine with the sudden and abrupt movements of her body. Well since the Klendatus are a species devoid of emotion, Kleznor never felt nor expressed any kind of emotional reaction in his whole life, so he was quite confused as to what kind of mood status Ada was displaying, so for now he stopped the rubbing. "What? What is happening to you? Did I just touch again a sensitive part of your body that made you react this way? Awhile ago when I touch your breasts and panties your reaction was different. Hmmm... Underarms, what's the function of this part of your body and why does it smell like this?" Kleznor resumes sniffing her armpits as he moved to Ada's left side, his right hand began rubbing her right underarm.

"Going back, what did you say again about those perfumes and deodorant, what do you use those for?" As he said this, the spherical drone arrived again going to Ada's back. Kleznor ceased rubbing her armpits as the drone took up a firing position, it then fired a molecular beam to her blouse that quickly disintegrated the clothing. As the bloused vanished into thin air, the spherical drone went away like nothing.

Now Ada is completely naked from her top. Kleznor observed the fair white skin of his specimen from behind, it was very attractive. He gave Ada's back a slow and gentle caress, his curiosity didn't pay much attention to this part of Ada's body however, so, Ada is spared from another barrage of questions, well at least for now.

After a few moments, Kleznor went back again to Ada's front, although this time he went lower, down to the center of her femininity, revisiting the panty he had left earlier. Once again, he did the same rubbing to her panties, but as soon as he made his fourth rub, he felt something different, Kleznor noticed that the panties particularly the crotch piece had become damp, he was curious as to why there is a fluid excretion to this part. "Hmmm, why is there a trace of discharged fluid on your panties? Awhile ago when I rub this part it was completely dry, now its damp. Do you wear this clothing just to wet this part of your body?" He began rubbing the damp part with a finger, letting the fluid contact his bony dry finger.

Kleznor, again not knowing that it was not the panties that secrete the fluid.

"Yes, the milk is to feed our young."

She tried to catch her breath. "Yes.. That skin is sensitive... But in a different way, I guess. I don't really know how to explain it... The underarm's just... Under the arm. The skin is thin... It can collect moisture, which can sometimes produce a strong scent, so we put on deodorant."

Then the alien went to her back. He rubbed it there for a while, and it was pretty peaceful. Ada supposed there wasn't much to talk about back there, except her spine, and it looked like he had one as well.

And it was back to her panties. She gasped again as he started massaging her vulva again. "No... The fluid isn't from the panties, it's from me... It's a lubricant..."

"Hmm, interesting bodily fluid, that could be worth examining its nutritional benefits. But for now, I'll examine your lower parts." Kleznor continues flicking his bony finger on the damp and moist part of Ada's panties as they continue conversing. He also noticed the same reaction Ada displayed earlier when he stroke her panties. "You said that this wetness didn't originate from the panties but directly from your body, if so then what do this panty of yours is concealing?" After ending his sentence, Kleznor started touching Ada's groin erratically, pinching her inner thighs and inner thigh bones as well as rubbing the joined bottom part of her panties to observe her reaction and sensitive parts. Then after several more strokes and touching, Kleznor stopped only to shift to the garter of the panties, he pinched both the left and right ends of the garter from the waist line then he pulls the panty down slowly. As the panty losens its hold, Kleznor let it fall slowly to the gravitic platform.

The spherical drone arrived at the scene again without notice. It uses again its gravitic beam to grab the panties and place it into some kind of a metal container for further analysis as it may have some interesting properties. Once done, the drone leaves, bringing with it the metal container.

Finally Kleznor sees Ada's center of being, her womanhood, a little damp and glistening in the light, with the two soft flaps still shut and with traces of the said lubricant. "So this is where the lubricant you mentioned originated or rather came out from this... Vestibule. Hmm... though it seems to be closed. So human, I take that this is your primary reproductive organ? What do you call this part of yours?" Then he cups her womanhood with his palm and presses it continuously as if pumping Ada's sex.

Ada shivered as he began poking and prodding all along her crotch, such as the inside of her thighs and taint. She knew what he was going to do next, and sure enough he did. Her panties came off, and were whisked away to parts unknown.

At last, her glistening womanhood was laid bare before Kleznor, and the alien examined her slit carefully. "Yes, that is my... Primary sex organ. It's called a vagina... Ah, ahh, ahhh~" she moaned as he started pumping, feeling his bare flesh against her warm sex.

Kleznor observed Ada's heightened reactions, he noticed that not only is she making soft noises but her body is also making awkward motions and reacting more frequently when he touches her reproductive organ. "Hmmm... This vagina of yours is soft and fleshy just like your breasts and I have noticed you exhibited more bodily reactions, if I'm correct it seems your body is getting sufficient amounts of stimulation which would mean your primary reproductive organ or rather, vagina is preparing for a sexual intercourse." Now since I am done with the preliminary examination, I will now proceed on examining the inner parts of your sensitive regions."

Kleznor stops caressing Ada's womanhood, then proceeds on accessing again a holographic display coming out from his left palm and dials some holographic buttons. Suddenly, the gravitic platform opens up showing off a floating metallic table without any stand or holding platform and that it matches Ada's contours, without warning, Kleznor brings Ada to the table using some kind of gravitic force manipulator, placing her gently onto it. Then as Ada is placed to the table, her wrists and ankles were bound to the metallic table by some kind of glowing clamps. Ada body is still in an inverted "Y" position while she is bound on the table. Kleznor once more dialed up some buttons on his holographic computer, commanding the table to poisition itself in 45 degree.

Once Ada is positioned as Kleznor desired, he dialed up again some buttons, this time metallic appendages came out under the table and menacingly revealed themselves above Ada, there were 5 of these metallic appendages with phallic shape heads. Two appendanges positioned over Ada's armpit, while the other two positioned over her breasts and the last one above her sex.

With one press of a button from the holographic computer, the metallic appendages simultaneously unleashes very sharp needles from their phallic ends, each targeted directly to Ada's sensitive parts.

"Now I'm going to examine the sensitivity of the inner parts of your breasts, armpits and vagina, I need to examine your bodily reactions as well as possible stimulation. If you want I could let you see what will happen inside your internal parts once the puncture begins." Klezor said as he went over Ada's head.

"Y-Yes, my vagina is preparing for sexual intercourse..."

"The... the inner parts?" Ada said nervously as he accessed the alien computer device. She gulped nervously as she was repositioned on the cold, metallic table, which fit to the contours of her body. Her legs were secured spread out, and her arms were trapped above her head. With a whir, metallic tentacles began hovering above her, shining needles emerging from their tips. Ada began to hyperventilate.

As Ada began to show signs of distress and nervousness, Kleznor attempted to calm her down, he went over her head spreading her arms from above putting her in an X position so he could get closer to her temple. "Don't worry, you will not be harmed." then Kleznor puts his hands on her forehead and starts transmitting some sort of calming energy, a mind manipulation power that numbs the part of Ada's brain that makes her nervous thus giving her a false sense of security.

Kleznor raised a finger that orders the tentacles to start poking gently on their designated targets, 2 started poking on Ada's armpit while the other 2 were started poking on her nipples as well and the last one prodding her clit, teasing it from its clitoral hood.

Back
Top Bottom