Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hell on Earth [Raina Reader / Javorcek]

Raina Reader

Dovely Lemoness
Becca played by Raina Reader
QGlsL4F.jpg

Lilith played by Javorcek
vAMLsNx.jpg

The following is a record of everything taken place so far. Becca in red text, Lilith in blue text

Becca made her way down a dark flight of stone steps, which were found in the basement of an old warehouse just outside of the downtown core. The building it's self was considered abandoned, but the owner of the lot made use of its finer quality. An old bomb shelter, crafted decades ago when the fear of nuclear war was nigh. Not only was it well hidden, deep underground literally, it made for an awesome club. After descending the flight of stairs in the near pitch blackness of the basement, Becca tapped on a large steel door three times, lightly with her pale knuckles. A bouncer soon opened the door revealing yet another flight of stairs, these ones lightly lit by an old bulb, flickering, Again Becca carried herself down these new stairs reaching yet another door, this one was larger, thicker than the last. this time she rapped on it four times, pausing between the second and third. You had to know people that knew the place just to get in.

As the door opened with a loud heavy screech, Becca stepped into a rather large open room, on one half was a large bar, dimly lit by old bulbs, decorated in all kinds of liqour labels from every decade, on the other side the floor was littered with some intamate seating and some space for dancing, and a corner for the occasional live music. Becca herself who played some instruments performed in that corner once.

The club, appropriately named 'Fallout' was quiet this night, only a few souls occupied some of the seating as some grunge tune played in the background. Wasting no time, Becca sat down at the bar, grinning devilishly as she watched the back of the bartender, who had not yet taken notice of her arrival. "Morning." It was approximately 1 am, so the greeting fit. "Not to busy I see." She said in a friendly tone. The two had known each other for some time, Becca couldn't remember why she first came to Fallout, but Lilith was fun to talk to, she only ever saw her here, so it was reason enough to keep coming back.

One would think the gateway to hell would be an easy thing to find. Especially if you had spent the last fifty years looking for it. But no, it turns out, it's quite the pain in the ass to locate. And so Lilith had bought this little bomb shelter and opened up this club, just to have something interesting to pass her nights with. The young demon didn't require sleep and so searched for the portal during the morning and bartended at her club in the dead of night. Truth be told, she actually -loved- working down here. Maybe it was the music...perhaps the atmosphere. Or perhaps it was the cute little redhead that had wandered in here one night and was now making it a habit of coming back.

Her ears perked at the familiar sound of Becca's voice and a smile curled at the corners of Lilith's lips "Morning? Already? HAH! There you are..." Lilith cried triumphantly as she found the bottle of Tanqueray that she had been looking for. She grasped onto the green bottle before turning around to face Becca and give her a proper, friendly smile. "No...not too busy. Last night was outta control, so I'm actually glad it's dead tonight. Be with you in two seconds Becca." Lilith excused herself to pour three gin and tonics for a group of men sitting at the other end of the bar. They were the usual types you'd expect in a place like this, mohawked, pierced, tattooed and just here to unwind with some music and some drinks. Now that they were taken care of, she made her way back down to Becca. Lilith quickly wiped the spot on the bar infront of her friend and then threw a coaster down. "So, What're you going to have tonight?" she asked as she returned the bottle of Tanqueray to it's place on the shelf.

Becca smiled upon witnessing Lilith's enthusiasm. Perhaps that's what it was that drew her here time and time again. Raising a pale hand, white painted finger nails, wrist adorned with a leather bracelet, she pointed towards the three men at the other side of the bar.

"Any of them available?" She asked slyly, then pointed to the green bottle. "Just give me ashot of gin to start." This was the kind of night that was perfect to just sit and chat with her friend, not too busy so Lilith wasn't preoccupied with other customers.

Becca was single, and often made it known to lilith as it was a habit of hers to point out some of the more interesting men that showed up at the club, inquiring about their availability but never acting. She considered Lilith as a friend but if she really thought about it she knew next to nothing about her, she never talked about herself, she didn't even know if she had a boyfriend, but she definitely got a fair share of attention from the male customers either way.

"Of course you want gin right after I put it away." Lilith rolled her eyes and pretended to huff with all the effort it took to get the green bottle back out; but her tone was still very light and playful as she poured it into a shaker with some ice to chill it really quick for Becca. "I think the one with the mohawk is. I keep catching him staring at my ass." she said as she grabbed a shot glass and poured the gin out into it.

Lilith took a quick glance down at the group of men and sure enough, they were looking down here at the two girls, chatting amongst themselves as though trying to figure out who would be brave enough to come over first. "You can have him, not my type." The brunette teased her friend gently. Men didn't really do it for her, though it was probably hard to tell where or not she was just being professional and keeping her distance from the customers, or if she was an all out lesbian. "Or perhaps you could have all three, judging by the way they're looking over here now, you seem to have quite the choice in suitors."

Lilith giggled. She was actually quite curious about what her friend's tastes were. Becca had wandering eyes and was always quick to point out someone that was cute, but Lilith couldn't recall a time where she had seen the other woman accept anyone's phone number.

Becca smirked as the attention of the three men seemed to fall on them for a short time. "Well you can't really blame them for staring at your ass, can you?" she teased quietly. Liliths sex life was as mysterious to Becca as Beccas was to Lilith.

Becca loved to flirt and point out attractive men, but it was true she hadn't ever picked anyone up at Fallout before. She wasn't as adventurous as her dark red hair and leather garbed appearance let on, although she enjoyed playing with the idea with a friend. Being quite the shut in, when she wasn't at Fallout she was a relatively shy young woman, had no family or close friends to speak of, so Fall out was the highlight of her evenings.

"What is your type then?" She asked with a playful tone as she watched the three from the corner of her eye. not many other types frequent here," She was quite curious what kind of man Lilith went for, After all it was Lilith who, unknowingly helped her come out of her shell more.

Lilith tossed a glance over her shoulder, pretending to check out her own toned bottom that was clad in a pair of tight fitting black jeans that hugged her hips very nicely. "Huh...I guess it is a pretty nice ass isn't it?" The brunette chuckled and looked back over towards Becca.

The redhead's question startled her a little bit. In the year that she had seen her come and go from Fallout, Becca had never asked her such a frank question before. She toyed with the idea of lying...since many humans were weird about the whole 'bisexual' or 'lesbian' thing. But she figured in this sort of club with so many people leading alternative lifestyles, no one could really judge her for her sexual preferences.

"Umm...definitely none of those three. They lack the correct parts I'm afraid." Lilith said after awhile. "As cute as they are...I prefer the gentler sex." And with a mischievous grin she added. "You have a way better chance of coming home with me than they do." The brunette said with a wink. "I do have a thing for girls on the pale side. But I other than tha umm...I like girls that are sweet...ones that are smart. Oh, and! ...I love a woman with nice eyes and a great smile. What about you?"

Becca laughed as Lilith checked out her own ass, grinning as she leaned in eager to hear exactly what kind of man Lilith was into, but was surprised as she added she preferred the gentler sex, even blushing slightly when she implied she had a better chance to go home with her than they did. While it was dark in Fallout, she was pale enough that it may have been noticible.

Becca didn't know why she was surprised, in fact it made sense that Lilith was into women once it was explained. Glancing down to her gin, her eyes shying away from liliths stare, one finger toying with the presperation on the glass. "I don't know if I have a type." Smiling shyly while feeling slightly embarrassed. All those times she would point out guys to Lilith, she felt silly about it now, then she wondered if Lilith ever checked her out. Quickly she picked up the glass, slamming the drink back before returning it to the counter. "I'll have another."

"-Everyone's- got a type. And come on! Spill, if I had to dish then you have to too." Lilith could kind of tell that Becca was on the shy side. She tended to come here on her own and didn't talk to too many people other than Lilith herself...which was alright with her, Becca was pretty good company. But the brunette was a rather curious and playful creature, so now that her friend had started this new and exciting conversation, she wanted to explore it further!

"Better be careful with these...they're pretty strong. I wouldn't want to have to carry your drunk butt home." While she didn't look particularly strong, Lilith did come with quite a bit of extra strength that she did her best to hide at all times, to not alert the humans that there was something so strange about her. With that warning of the high proof of the gin though, she went ahead and chilled a shot before pouring it off for Becca. Perhaps a little bit of liquid courage wouldn't be too bad. And maybe a little fishing would help her friend out. "Come on...do you like blondes? Brunettes? Guys with piercings? Tats? Scrawny guys or maybe more muscular ones?"

The heat of the shot went straight to her cheeks, blushing as her friend pushed and prodded. She motioned for the second drink despite Liliths warnings, glancing over at the three guys, pondering her type. "Well, I love tattoos." her eyes shifted from the guys to her refilled drink, drifting up to Liliths arms, which were heaviliy tattooed. Her glance did not go unnoticed either as she caught Lilith's eyes " quickly looking back to her drink "I mean on guys...and dark hair...muscles are a bonus."

She felt embarrassed and quickly downed her second drink, which probably wasn't the best idea. Wincing she motioned for a third drink, It was usually Lilith who made Becca more outgoing however now it felt just the opposite. She wondered how often Lilith checked her out, and in turn couldn't help but look over Liliths features more closely. She didn't think she was bisexual. Although the gin likely had a part to play.

"Oh yeah?" Lilith grinned at the remark about tattoos, she usually wore sleeveless or very short-sleeved t-shirts to show off the ink that covered her toned arms. And once she saw Becca actually checking out her tattoos, her grin only got even bigger! "Well...in that case...you can go for the one on the left over there. He seems to fit the bill nicely." And in truth the dark haired punk with a short mohawk did meet all of Becca's requirements.

When her friend asked for another shot of gin, the brunette could only cock a brow. Well...Becca wouldn't be the first drunk she'd ever had to drive home or call a cab for, so what was the harm in another one? Another shot was delivered to the pretty redhead before Lilith set down the bottle. Now she leaned over the bar, getting a little closer to Becca in the process. The bartender's elbows were resting on the wooden bar top and she was bent over enough that the redhead could catch a peek down the front of her shirt if she wanted to. The only drawback to the position was that it pointedly put her rear up into the air, and now the three guys at the end of the bar were -definitely- looking their way. "Here's your chance, go get him." Lilith whispered to her friend as she glanced over to the guys and gave them a little flirty wave.

Her pale hands accepting the third drink, holding it firmly on the counter top, however uncertain if she should drink this one, she held onto it all the same. As Lilith leaned forward Becca questioned her intent, her eyes shifting awkwardly from Liliths intense stare directly down her shirt, while this was unintentional it was only after Lilith gestured towards the guys that she realized where she was staring and shifted her focus, over to the mohawked man. She felt much more comfortable talking to lilith, and dreaded the idea of flirting with one man while his two friends sat on either side of them. She waved shyly at them, then turned, clutching her drink one more "Nah...It's okay. I'd be bait for the other two, besides then you'd have no one to talk to." She added, believing it was a fair excuse. Lifting the glass to her red lips she sipped this one, well aware of her own limits.

Lilith couldn't help but snicker a bit as the boys preened and puffed out their chests like peacocks. "Boys are silly anyways." The brunette chuckled before pulling back and away from Becca before she overstayed her welcome by intruding in her friend's personal space. While the redhead worked on her drink, Lilith went about pouring herself something, just a water of course. She never drank during her shift...well..that was a lie... she -would- drink when customers bought her shots and insisted that she do one with them. But other than drinking for the sake of being polite, she just had some water, which was what she was fashioning herself right now. "Buuuttt...you are cute you know. You definitely could probably take home anyone in this bar that you wanted." Lilith let the implied 'including me' hang in the air. While she had definitely noticed the way her friend's eyes had been wandering all over her lithe torso earlier, she didn't want to push Becca too hard with all her flirting.

"Including you, right?" she said playfully,her eyes examining Liliths waist and hips as she turned away to get herself a drink. She began to wonder of she had any other tattoos hidden away, imagining what she looked like undressed, then quickly blinked away the image when she realized she was fantasizing about her friend. Her 'female' friend. To distract herself she finished her third drink and sighed. it went down easier than the last two, that was when she realized she was drunk, drunk enough to say exactly what just escaped her lips.

"Do you want me?" Her wording was more crude than she intended, she had the alchohol to thank for that. What she really wondered if Lilith truely was into her, all joking and playful flirting aside, it was friendly curiousity combined with drunken adventurousness. As she stared at her empty glass she realized she had put Lilith on the spot and sounded a little foolish to boot. If she herself had realized she was drunk, Lilith did too.

Since Becca was such a petite girl, Lilith could only assume that she was getting pretty drunk, or at least definitely really buzzed, after three shots of straight gin in less than an hour. To confirm her suspicions, the redhead asked her a question that was so frank that Lilith barely knew that to do with it. Should she answer it? Really? She knew that her friend would never ask such a thing when stone cold sober. But...well...she'd put it out there anyways so the brunette felt compelled to answer.

"Of course I want you Becca. Who wouldn't?" Lilith smiled and took another sip of her water before putting the glass down so that she could properly look the other girl in the eye. "I like talking to you...and truth be told, I get a little excited when you show up here so that I get to see you. You're definitely one of the hottest, if not -the- sexiest girl that comes in here. So yeah, I'd love to take you home with me sometime. But I think you're too big of a chicken to take me up on the offer." Seriousness only lasted for a little while with Lilith and by the tail end of her little spiel, her velvety voice had taken on that playful, flirty, tone again...though this time with a bit of a challenging twist.

Lilith was an exciting woman. She inspired Becca to be more confident and now here she was telling Becca she was into her. Sexually. Closing her eyes a moment, collecting her hazy thoughts, she felt a rush as Lilith told her this. The alchohol told her to act, to take Lilith up on that offer, afterall she didn't know if she didn't try right? Although the part of her that knew she was drunk knew how big a mistake it could be, and how it could strain their fun friendship. 'you barely know her' the alchhol whispered again, there's nothing to strain, it could be amazing.

"Attempting to sound as sober as possible. "Well maybe when you close up, I'll come home with you." She was speaking softly, her eyes no longer subtle as she took in Liliths form, ever so curious what she looked like under those clothes. Either she was drunker than she thought or there was a bisexual streak in her. The knowledge of Lilith being into her excited her.

"Oh yeah? Just a 'maybe'?" Lilith loved challenges. And right now the challenge was going to see if she could turn Becca's 'maybe' into a 'definitely'. So she prowled closer to the redhead, a predatorial look in her eyes. "How about...we do a little test. Just to make sure that you're not going to freeze up on me when I bring you home." And that was all the warning the petite redhead got before Lilith leaned right over the bartop, grabbed her by the collar of her shirt, and urged her forward to meet her halfway. Supple red lips crashed together as the brunette dragged her friend into a deep, passionate kiss. There was a lot of pent-up lust locked away inside of Lilith, and now that she was connected to an object of her affection, every bit of emotion seemed to just pour out of her.

Her velvety tongue snaked out past her soft lips and lightly traced along Becca's bottom lip before the muscle delved inside the other girls mouth. Immediately she could taste the pineyness of the gin. Just that little bit of alcohol left on Becca's breath was enough to make her tongue buzz...or maybe it was her whole head swimming from the instensity of the kiss.

Becca's eyes widened in surprise as Lilith gripped the collar of her shirt, pulling her forward against the bar countertop, their lips connecting as the sexy bartenders velvet tongue snaked past Becca's soft lips. A muffled sigh would escape those lips as Liliths tongue probed for becca's, locking together in a passionate fiery kiss. The brief moment of surprise washed away as the kiss continued, becca's pale hands soon reaching for Liliths sides, as they explored her upper body. So completely lost in the moment, the fact that the three men on the other side of the bar continued to sit and watch in silence was barely a concern to Becca as she tasted Liliths tongue. Eyes fluttering, her hands gripping Liliths back as the kiss seemed to last forever, and Becca was entirely okay with this.

The corners of Lilith's mouth curled into a smile when Becca didn't recoil from her touch or their kiss. Well...at least she hadn't scared the poor girl. In fact, the redhead was -reciprocating-! She released the collar of the other woman's shirt and moved to cup her cheek instead, eager to keep their lips connected for as long as possible. But even demons need to draw breath and once her lungs began to burn, Lilith reluctantly released Becca's lips, though she stayed close to the other girl, keeping them in their own little world for the moment as she pressed her forehead lightly against hers. "So...you're not running away screaming...I take it you liked that?"

The kiss ended much to Becca's dismay, she enjoyed their new found closeness, their noses touching, lips an inch away from eachother as Lilith spoke in a whisper only she could hear. Wether or not it was the alchohol, Becca no longer cared. Her insides burned with lust, and all the kiss did was stoke that fire. However she would feel about her in the morning, she decided not to think about, she knew atleast right now in this moment, she wanted this. A content coo escaped her lips as they nuzzled, eyes closed with contentment. "I did..." she whispered heatedly. With one hand resting ont he back of Liliths neck, and the other lightly carressing her hip, she smiled. "How much longer till you close?" While spoken softly, there was heavy need in her voice, preferring that they remain this way, close and intimate, and not distracted by responsibilities or spectators.

"Mmm...I think it's been a slow enough night and I could probably close up early for a very cute girl." Lilith purred sweetly. She was just about ready to jump over the bartop and pounce on her friend right now. The apparent need in her companion's hushed voice was driving her wild. Her soft lips brushed lightly, teasingly against Becca's...she didn't trust herself to do anything more for the moment. "Stay right here...and don't change your mind. Just let me kick these guys out so I can lock up and we can go." A playful nip to the redhead's bottom lip was given before she reluctantly pulled away. There was a new swing in her step as she walked away, her hips swaying pointedly for Becca's benefit as she moved down the bar to start chasing customers out. Drinks were on her tonight! As long as everyone got the hell out. People didn't need much more prompting and soon enough, the handful of patrons that were in Fallout were shuffling towards the exit.

As Lilith's presence moved away a soft inaudible whimper hidden in her breath, afraid the moment was gone for ever as the Woman hastily ushered everyone out of her business. The three men at the counter snickering to each other, taking guesses as to why they had to leave. Becca watched Lilith from her spot at the bar, undressing her lithe body with her mind, curious about her tattoos, and where else they went. The feeling of Liliths lips planted on hers fresh in her mind as she clung to that moment, her fingers tracing the rim of her empty shot glass impatiently as Lilith bolted the heavy steel door shut, leaving them down there, completely alone. Beccas thoughts then strayed, wondering if Lilith had done this with other girls, in the privacy of her own club, but quickly discarded the thought. "So...all alone now." whispering, barely heard over the music still playing, as she slipped off her bar stool to approach lilith, eager to feel her close again.

"Mhmm..." Lilith grinned as the other girl approached. Apparently Becca hadn't reconsidered what they were getting themselves into in the few moments that they had spent apart. She met the lithe girl halfway, immediately wrapping her toned arms about her narrow waist to tug her in nice and close. Hip to hip, breast to breast, the contact made the brunette shiver and she had the sudden urge to rip Becca out of her clothing so that they could be even closer together. But she had to pace herself...try to go slow...she didn't want to scare the other girl away, not when she was so close to having her. "All alone and you are all mine..." she murmured softly before connecting their lips in another kiss. This one started slowly but soon became more heated and passionate as her hands slipped under the hem of Becca's shirt so that she could touch bare skin. Her fingertips glanced along the curve of her lower back, rubbing and massaging the smooth expanse of skin as their tongues played.

The excitement resurged as Lilith approached her, pressing their bodies together, the feeling was undescribable to Becca. The feeling of the bartenders lips upon her once more was heaven, her tongue desperately reaching out to connect with Liliths. A moan of contentment escaping as she felt the slightly cold finger tips slide underneath her shirt. Her own hands, caressing Lilths perfectly proportioned hips, caressing gently with the pace that matched their passionate kiss as their breasts pushed together, the only way they could possibly be any closer to each other now were if they removed the barrier of fabric between them. "I dont mind being yours." She whispered hotly as they broke the kiss for a breath, their lips still grazing against each others cheeks.

"Oh really?" Pink lips ran their way down Becca's cheek and towards her ear to playfully nip and nibble at it. Lilith didn't know how much longer she could hold out before she lost herself to her urges and just took Becca on the barroom floor. As badly as she wanted the redhead though...she could muster up a little more romance than that. "Come with me." She whispered before pulling away. She took hold of the other girl's hand and tugged her gently along towards the back of the bar and to the door to Becca's office.

She flipped on the lightswitch, revealing a small room that was only big enough to house a desk (that had papers strewn about all over it) and a very comfortable looking, big, maroon, leather couch that Lilith would take naps on whenever she required an hour or two of sleep. She tugged Becca towards it and took a seat, pulling the small redhead down into her lap. "Much better, hmm?"

Once again their embrace cut short as Lilith lead Becca towards the back of the bar where her office was hidden away. The room was small, dimly lit, even after the switch had been turned on, and papers seemed to be everywhere, the desk had no organization to it. Becca watched as Lilith sat down in the small leather couch, pulling her into her lap. Both of her legs lifting off the floor, resting on the left arm of the couch, her arms slipping around liliths neck for balance as she hugged her close. Pressing her soft red lips against Liliths tattooed shoulder, her eyes filled with need. "This is much better." She whispered. Becca felt like she could rest in Liliths lap forever, kissing away at her exposed flesh, until she had kissed everywhere. "It's a lot warmer in your office." she spoke against Liliths neck. "Maybe we could remove some layers to be more comfortable..."

After all those kisses to every inch of exposed since she had, Lilith's entire body felt like it was on fire. Tanned skinned seemed to hum and vibrate as the nerves cried out for more of Becca's delicate attentions. Her breathing had gotten heavy and her heart was pounding so hard that she thought it was going to bruise her ribs. "That sounds like an excellent idea..." Lilith's voice had grown husky and was dripping with lust. She pulled back, just enough so that she could work her hands between them and take hold of her shirt. Not particularly shy about her naked body, she took off her t-shirt and bra in one swoop. The tattoos did appear to continue under her clothing. They wrapped around her right shoulder and covered a good 3/4 of the right half of her back in intricate, colorful detail. As warm as it was in her office, her light pink nipples still hardened to form little pinks atop her lucious breasts.

Becca mirrored her actions, slipping her shirt and bra off in one hasty action, revealing her milky white skin, soft small breasts with puffy pink nipples, and flat curvy stomach. Becca was surprised at how toned Liliths body was, the shape of her breasts and stomach. Alchohol or not, she was aroused by the sight, returning to her shoulder, their naked breasts touching as she began to kiss along her tattoo, following it along the newly revealed areas of her body, along her collar bone, her red lips, parting ways from the tattoo as they continued downward along her breast, her hands tracing along Liliths nude back, imagining where the tattoo was in her mind as she enveloped an erect pink nipple in her lips, kissing it gently. As sensual as the act was, Becca knew they could only carry on like this for so long until she begged Lilith to take her.

Lilith's dark eyes closed and she relaxed, allowing Becca to go ahead and explore her toned and lightly muscled body. Once the redhead wrapped her lips around a hardened little nub, the brunette let out a hiss of pleasure. Her back arched, offering more of herself up to Becca's mouth as her hips bucked forward, grinding their pelvis's together. Panting and unable to hold back any longer, her fingers quickly made their way between their bodies. Her hand flipped around, cupping right between Becca's legs and applying pressure to her slit, just enough so that the redhead would hopefully take the hint and get rid of these damn pants that were in Lilith's way. While the smaller girl continued to work her breast, the brunette leaned down, catching the curve of Becca's ear with her teeth so that she could gently nibble along the arch, letting out soft, sweet moans into her ear each time the girl's tongue did something she especially liked to her breast.

As her tongue danced delicately around Liliths nipple, she felt her hips buck up against hers, moaning softly at the contact, and once more, slightly louder as Liliths hand delved down between her legs. Whimpering needily, her hands left Liliths toned back, delving downward to meet Liliths hand, beginning to fumble with her jeans, as she worked on slipping them off along with her underwear, which was more complicated as she refused to stop stradling the tanned woman, her lips sucking on her breast, enjoying that she could make such sexy sounds escape the lips of the confident woman she admired so much. With her pants undone, and lowered just below her ass, her panties slightly damp , Becca pleaded hotly into Liliths nipple "help me." Refusing to be seperated from her, she made it obvious she needed Liliths help to remove the rest of her clothing.

Lilith groaned loudly as every nerve in her body seemed to cry out, to demand that she shed this human form. It had been so long since she had allowed herself to become distracted from her mission... The things she could do to Becca if she just transformed...it would be so easy... The soft plea for help seemed to bring Lilith back to earth and she looked down to see Becca struggling with her clothes. Eager to get the gorgeous redhead out of her pants, she grasped onto the jeans and panties, wriggling and tugging them down her thighs, over her calves, and finally getting them to drop to the floor. Just to keep them equal, she began tugging at her own jeans and panties, lifting up her weight and Becca's weight effortlessly as she scooted up off the couch so that she could drag them down and kick them off to the floor. "Much better..." the brunette purred as she sat back down, both hands now coming to grab on her friend's toned little rear and give a playful squeeze.

Becca was lifted effortlessly after her pants were removed as Lilith removed her own, she returned to straddling Lilith, coming to the sudden realization that they were both naked, their flesh touching, causing her cheeks and loins to burn equally hot, their titflesh grazing as the redhead leaned in, nipping at Liliths lips, grinding her hips against the woman she held no burning passion for until this very night, possibly fueled by the gin she recklessly drank. As her fingertips trailed up liliths sides, she continued to nip at her lips enjoying the closeness, the teasing. "I hope I meet expectations." she said slightly drunkenly, she had never been with a woman before, and assumed Lilith had been with plenty, not to mention to figured out by now Lilith obviously had a thing for her, for some time.

"Mmm...you certainly do. You're absolutely beautiful Becca." she whispered softly, fingers trailing away from the fleshy mounds of the other girl's rear and then running upwards, playing along the small of her back. All teasing aside, Lilith did truly think that the lithe redhead was gorgeous; and had thought so since the first time Becca had wandered into Fallout. But seeing her naked...feeling the soft, smooth, porcelain skin under her fingertips; it definitely surpassed her wildest expectatitons of what could ever happen between them. "Here...lay back, let me take care of you."

As much as her own core burned with need...she wanted to get a taste of the other girl before she could sober up and start to think this was all a bad idea. So with gentle but strong hands, she coaxed Becca out of her lap and tried to get her to lay back onto the couch so that Lilith could go ahead and lay down ontop of her; then blaze a trail of kisses from her cheery red lips, down her slender neck, over the slope of her breast until finally catching one of those hardened pink nipples in her mouth.

Becca smiled nervously at the compliment, following Liliths guiding hands, she slipped off of her naked lap, laying bac against the couch as Liliths nude body climbed ontop of her. Biting her lower lip with anticipaction as Lilith kissed from her lips down her neck, stopping at her breasts. coaxing a small moan out of her as she arched her back. Becca's hands ran through Lilithes brown locks, down to her bare tattooed shoulders, dancing along her back until they reached her firm ass. Suddenly the realization of everything came crashing down. She was on the couch, underneathe Lilith, the bar owner and friend she's barely known for a year and they were both naked. "Ahh..." she gasped again at the tender touch of Liliths tongue to her nipple. "W-wait...m-maybe this isn't a good idea...er.. maybe we're taking things too fast?" Becca felt suddenly embarrassed and ashamed of herself for getting herself in this situation, and also for leading Lilith on.

Lilith's breathing started to come out in faster pants as Becca's fingers worked their way down to her rear. She whimpered softly, her hips bucking forward....and then just like that, everything changed. Nonononono! Don't say it! And of course, Becca stammed out a 'Wait'. Ah...shit. Lilith froze mid-lick of a perfectly suculent nipple that she had barely begun to sample. And with a soft sigh, she pulled away. She was a demon, not a monster. She wouldn't force herself on anyone...especially someone she had been harboring a growing infatuation for over a year. "Are you asking me if we're going too fast? Because I don't think so." The brunette managed a little smile as she adjusted herself a bit so that she could rest her chin lightly Becca's chest so that she could look up at the other girl "But...if you're not ready, and you want to stop, go slow, we can. I am a -very- patient girl. And I really do think you're cute...cute enough for me to want to wait for."

Becca blushed as Lilith stopped mid lick, looking up at her positively heart broken with her chin resting atop her breast. She suddenly felt very very aware of her nudity, and the closeness of their two bodies dwindled from incredly arousing to awkward, perhaps she was sobering up after all. "Ah...I...I dont know." Lilith was an incredibly attractive woman, strong, and definitely knew her way around another woman. "I'm sorry...I didnt mean to lead you on..." She never even slept with a man on the first date, and she wasn't even on a date with Lilith. Could they date in the future? Becca questioned if her attraction was a mixture of desperation and intoxication. "I'm a horrible person...and clearly a light weight..."

"I warned you that the gin was strong." Lilith giggled. Perhaps demons just had no sense for awkwardness, because she just found this whole situation silly. Or maybe this was just her coping mechanism...all this playfulness that never seemed to go away no matter how down things got. "But you're not a horrible person...don't be ridiculous." And with that, Lilith pushed herself up so that she could lean over and give the redhead's nose a light kiss and as much as her body protested, as much as she wanted to just...take the other girl, to pin her to the couch and have her way with her, Lilith managed to stomp out her carnal urges and simply moved to sit on the edge of a couch cushion and bend over to pick up their mess of clothes, sorting through them and tossing Becca her's so that they both could get dressed.

Smiling weakly, she too sat up as Lilith lifted herself off her, now covering her breasts with one hand, as if Lilith hadn't already licked them. She bent down picking up her panties, attempting to slip them on with one hand. "I don't usually do this...I guess I just got carried away...I er I like you a lot Lilith..." She trailed off, preventing herself from saying 'as a friend' knowing it was such a cliche thing to say, especially since they were still practically naked sitting on the same couch. Ofcourse Becca had no idea what lilith truly was, or just how powerful her willpower was for a demon, considering how close she was to having what she desired, and not pursuing it. "maybe...I'll lay off the gin for a while.." she said sheepishly

"Heh well...I like you too...that's kinda why I brought you back here. But you should get carried away more often, it's very sexy...I had fun." Lilith said with a wink. Much less concerned about her nudity, the tattooed brunette stood up from her spot on the couch and began to get dressed. She tugged on her bra and panties, then grabbed her black jeans. A little bit of wiggling was necessary to get the skinny jeans on, but once they hugged her hips and toned rear once more, she took her shirt and pulled it over her head. She ran her fingers through her hair a few times, bringing ordered to the dark and touseled strands before turning around to face Becca. "I hope you don't go and get all weird on me after tonight."

As Lilith dressed with her back to her, becca slipped the rest of her clothing on, albeit not as neatly, her own hair was a mess, and she was beginning to feel slightly ill. "I'll try not to..." Rising to her feet she smiled. Touching Liliths shoulder, turning her face to face she looked into the womans eyes "I hope I haven't hurt your feelings..." That was such a sily thing to say. Lilith was a much tougher chick than she'd ever be, why would she even ask such a silly thing. "Sorry that was stupid...Im still at a loss of what to do I guess..." she slipped her arms around the womans waist, resting her head on her shoulder with a deep sigh. For a moment it seemed as if she was going to say something else, however her body grew heavier in Liliths arms as it became obvious she had fallen asleep against her.

"Shhh...it's fine..." Lilith murmured as she laced strong arms around Becca's body in order to hold her and help sooth her with a feeling of closeness. The brunette wasn't hurt at all by what had happened tonight. Perhaps the closest thing she felt to sadness was disappointment...though...that was just the disappointment that came with not getting laid. As she waited for Becca to sort through her feelings and speak again, she felt the girl grow limp and rest more of her weight against her. Great... With a little sigh and a soft chuckle, she gathered Becca up as best as she could so that she could lay her down onto the couch. "Well....guess it wouldn't hurt for you to sleep off the booze here." Lilith whispered as she grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the leather couch, moving it so that it hung over Becca's body instead. Then she went out of her office, just for a moment, only to get a glass of water to put on the end table by Becca's head. And now that that was all taken care of, she supposed she might as well get some work done. So she snuck back out of her office, just to go tidy up the bar from earlier.

<cont>

Lilith sighed softly as she wiped down the long wooden bartop. It was dead tonight. Worse than it had been last night. But she supposed that could be expected, it was only a Tuesday and she didn't have a band playing tonight. She glanced over to the clock and decided she might as well lock up the bar and close down early. Cut her losses, that seemed like a good idea. Tomorrow would be better and business would pick back up towards the end of the week. And so she went ahead and trotted up the stairs so that she could send the bouncer home. Once he left she moved towards the upper level door so that she could lock it up for the night.

As Lilith came up the stars in the dreary dark to lock the upper door, she had bumped into Becca who had been midway down the stairs wondering where the bouncer was so early in the night still. "Ohh! Uh Hey Lilith, closing up early?" Despite promising Lilith she wouldn't let the prior evenings events make things awkward for them, they certainly felt that way and Becca was eager to find an excuse to turn around and leave the moment she ran tino Lilith. She felt so silly for allowing things to get so heated between them. Finding out Lilith was into her caused her to behave poorly. "I can always come back another night if that's the case." she said sincerely, holding her hands behind her back apprehensively. It was dark, which made it difficult to read her face.

Lilith jumped slightly as she bumped into Becca, not expecting anyone to be around. "Early? It's almost midnight!" Lilith teased; but it was pretty early for her to be closing up indeed. Fallout was usually open until 4am every night except Sunday when it was closed so that Lilith could spend the whole day searching for the gate to hell. She smiled a bit, shaking her head when Becca offered to leave. "There's no band tonight but uh...do you want to come down anyways for a bit? I'd hate to have you come out all this way for nothing." She knew that things would be a little weird between them for a little while...but she liked Becca, a lot, more than any demon should like a human. And would like to spend some more time with her. "Come on, first drink's on me." She turned around and started to move back downstairs, apparently not willing to take 'no' for an answer.

Becca attempted to raise a hand in protest. The two of them alone in the bar was not what she had in mind, especially if a free drink was on the table as well, however Becca knew if she refused at this point it would be obvious she felt more awkward about what happened than she was letting on. "Lead the way then." She said pleasantly, following Lilith into the bar until she reached her usual stool. The music was barely audible, Becca found it weird seeing the place so dead. "It's a bit unusual for it to be this quiet at this hour isn't it?" Becca asked, attempting to bring up trivial conversation to maskt he silence while Lilith poured her a drink.

"Yeah well...usually I have a band playing to help bring in the crowd on Tuesdays. But they cancelled on me...drummer broke his arm or something." Lilith shrugged a bit as she rounded the other side of the bar and grabbed some liquor so that she could pour Becca her usual drink. Once she had Becca taken care of, Lilith poured herself her usual Gin and Tonic and began to sip at it as she moved to turn up the music a tad louder so that it wasn't so quiet in the big bar. "You get outta work late tonight or something? I feel like you come down here a little earlier usually..."

Becca smiled, picking up her drink, taking a small sip as she watched Lilith turn to pour herself something. Visuals of Liliths naked body flashed in her memory causing her to chew on her lip nervously. "Oh! Uh...Yeah late night." The truth was she had decided not to come at all, hoping if she waited a weak the awkwardness would die away, however after a few hours she realized the opposite would likely be the case. "Drummer broke his arm... that's inconcienient for the band I imagine."

"They're looking for a drummer, if you play. I can slowly pound my way through a song, but then no one would be around to run the bar." Lilith smiled as she took another sip, she was old, much older than she looked and had picked up a lot of human skills with all the time she spent on earth. "How about we test out your rhythm...you want to dance?" The brunette loved to dance...but it had been a long time since she had.

Becca could play the guitar well enough to sing a couple songs along with it but drumming was another story. "Eh I'm sure they'd find someone better than me." She knew a really good drummer once from a different club she used to frequent before she met Lilith, but she lost contact with him, besides she was pretty sure he gave it up to become an electrician or something. She finished her drink, her brows raised questioningly when Lilith asked her to dance. She wondered what it meant, perhaps she was testing the waters to see how comfortable she was around her since their near sexual encounter. "Alright." She replied pleasantly, standing from her stool. "You're leading though because I'm no good." She smirked as she raised her hand to the brunette, eyeing her shoulder tattoo, recalling all of the ink on her covered regions.

"Deal" Lilith went ahead and chugged the rest of the drink down before setting the glass aside. Then she found a song with a good beat and turned up the music a bit more so that it poured out of the speakers and filled up the bar. She hopped over the bartop and landed gracefully on the otherside, offering her hand to Becca and then leading her out onto the dance floor once she took it. Naturally a sexual creature, it was easy for Lilith's hips to begin seductively swaying as she found the rhythm. Her hands came down to Becca's gently coaxing the thin redhead to follow her.

Draping her arms around Liliths waist, she smiled as Lilith lead her around the club floor to the beat of the music. As Becca stared into her eyes she glimpsed desire staring back at her. With a soft hearted sigh she rested her head upon Liliths shoulder as her arms wrapped closer around Liliths waist, the feel of her hips swaying seductively against her own thighs as their feet moved to the rythem. There was something cute about the whole thing. Lilith was this strong, confident woman who never let anything bother her, someone who Becca looked up to, and it was obvious she had strong feelings for Becca, it seemed adorable in an odd way, that she found endearing. She closed her eyes as the thoughts battled on in her head, waging against her confused feelings as they danced.

She couldn't help but smile as the other woman rested her head onto her shoulder. That was a good sign...it meant that Becca was starting to warm up to her again. And so the brunette got a little bolder; but not too bold as to scare the other girl off. She began to trace her fingers lightly along the redhead's lower back as they danced. "I think you were lying to me earlier; you seem to be quite a fine dancer to me." Lilith murmured into Becca's ear. It was strange...but Becca seemed to fit so perfectly into her arms; almost as though the human had been made just for her. But such thoughts were so silly and Lilith tried to push them out of her mind, settling to just enjoy the dance instead.

The feelings of belonging, or ownership weren't too far off from typical demonic feelings, even if for Lilith they had more innocent context around them. Becca beathed softly against Liliths neck as her feet moved with the taller womans, a light smile tugging at her lips as she felt the grazing across her back. She couldn't help but hold back a chuckle at how bold this woman was, even after the failiure of an encounter she was eager to try again. Which gave Becca and idea. "For a bartender you have strong hands, ever given a massage before? My back is pretty sore." The feeling of being in someones arms was nice, regardless of gender, perhaps it wouldn't hurt to see where this goes.

Lilith grinned at Becca's suggestion. Stubborn to a fault, she wasn't the type of woman that gave up after a few bad hands were dealt to her. Luck always changed for the better eventually. And it appeared her luck was changing, because Becca was inviting her to push the envelope even further. "I can't say I have...but I'm sure I can figure it out. Where would you like your massage...out here? Or will you be brave and step into my office for a second time around. I promise you can keep your pants on this time." Of course a bit mischievous, Lilith didn't mind confronting past problems in a more playful light. Things only grew more awkward if they were ignored forever anyways.

Not quite sure what she was getting herself into she replied "The office is probably more comfortable than the bar." Smirking lightly. Lilith's open persistance was refreshing and Becca couldn't deny a massage would feel wonderful and she couldn't help but be a little curious to see how far Lilith would attempt to take it. Parting from the brunettes body, she turned walking slowly towards the office, slipping off her top, and her bra soon after tossing them onto the desk as she layed downs tomach first onto the couch, resting her head in her arms as she waited for Lilith to follow her. She wasn't entirely comfortable with being topless around her especially after the last time.

Lilith felt her heart begin to beat even faster as Becca started to pull off her shirt. Things only got better as that bra came off and the entire expanse of Becca's porcelain back was revealed to her. Lilith could almost make out the side curves of her breasts, making Lilith whimper softly like a puppy that wanted to play. Thank goodness the music was still up...hopefully Becca hadn't heard that. Stealing herself and resolving to behave because she didn't want to scare away the redhead, she followed along after her. Now that Becca was all settled, she knelt down onto the floor next to the couch. Warm hands started to slowly rub and knead at her delicate skin as she looked for knots in the other girl's muscles.

Becca sighed as Liliths surprisingly warm hands graced her back, slowly kneading into her muscles forcing a small groan to escape her lips. "That's nice..." Flexing her and arching her back slowly as the womans strong hands massaged carefully, the side of Becca's left breast slightly visble from her perspective as she kept her arms up, underneathe her head. "nnnmf Right there..." She coo'd as Lilith hit a knot in her upper left shoulder. "It's hard to believe you don't have a girl already..." sighed her content voice. She decided to leave the interpretation of that line entirely up to the bartender.

"Just relax...let me take care of you..." Lilith murmured softly as her hands worked their way slowly down one side of Becca's back and then up the other half. When she found the tensed bundle of muscle with the aid of the other woman, she kept her hands there to help work it out. Lilith smirked a bit at the comment. She had a girl, right here, on her couch. But apparently Becca hadn't quite figured out that she was Lilith's yet. "I tend to be picky...and running the bar keeps me busy. Not a lot of women enjoy sleeping all day and staying up all night." Her hands moved lower under the guise of working out that knot still, fingertips brushing lightly against the side of Becca's breast.

Another groan escaped her lips as Liliths fingers worked the knot out of her muscles. "ohhmmm yes right there..." Becca relaxed into the couch, she couldn't deny how nice it was to give Lilith reign over her like this, and noted the boldness of the stray fingertip brushes against her breast. "Be good." She said playfully. "Maybe, my chest and stomach could use a massage afterwards, but only if you're good." She joked, she knew the moment she brought up a massage that Lilith would be a little grabby but she didn't mind it as much as she thought, it was cute in a way.

Every sweet groan and sigh that she managed to coax from Becca's lips encouraged her to press further. How she craved to get the redhead lewdly screaming instead of chastely sighing. "I'm always good." Lilith purred sweetly, leaning down to plant a trail of kisses down Becca's spine. Her scent and the delicate taste of her flesh was maddening, it was everything Lilith could do to keep from pouncing on her. But somehow, she managed to hold it together. Willing submission was always much more delicious than forced. "Well...how about I do your legs then while you decide if I'm good or not, since your back is all finished and all... I'm sure they've got to be sore and tired from walking around all day."

Becca blushed at the feel of Liliths soft lips against her spine. She could only image what Lilith could get up to massaging her legs considering how brazen she had been so far. "Now hold on just a second. You behave..." Uncertain if she should put a stop to it there or allow it to progress, she enjoyed Liliths touching, there was no denying it. Becca was wearing tight black jeans, which eccentuated her curves nicely.

"The moment you say 'stop', I will, I promise." Lilith decided to start slow to see if she could work Becca back up. And so she went down all the way to the other girl's feet and removed her boots so that she was left in her socks. Then she began rubbing and massasging each foot, paying special attention to her arch and heels. Then up her legs she went, working her ankles and calves until they melted under her touch. Lilith finally managed to get up to an area that was much more more interesting: Becca's thighs.

Tilting her head to the side she smiled as her aching feet and calves melted blissfully into her hands, her entire body at the womans mercy as her expert hands slowly worked their way up until they reached her thighs. Not wanting her to stop any time soon she decided not to say anything, although she knew it was only a matter of time Lilith pushed her boundaries, she had already done so several times tonight. So soon after their last encounter one would think it a little hasty, perhaps rude, but there was such a playful nature to it, which made it harmless and becca was soon discovering a part of her wanted it.

She was a little surprised how brave Becca was being tonight and was eager to test the human's resolve. So after rubbing down the outside and backs of Becca's thighs, she started to work her way upwards to her cute little rear. She couldn't help but give the lovely curves a playful squeeze before she got down to really massaging the curve of her behind. "You know...I'm running out of places to massage back here..." She said as her hands dipped down to Becca's inner thighs, working dangerously close to her slit but never quite touching. A little grin lit up her face as she felt heat radiating from the other girl's legs as her body naturally responded to Litlith's strong touch.

Soft moans could be heard from her as the bartender massaged closer and closer to her inner thighs, toying with her rear for a bit before edging her fingers downward, getting heated and feeling she had to do something soon or it would turn into a reenactment of last night, she turned around onto her back, looking up up Lilith who was half straddling her, one leg on the floor, Becca's perky pale skinned breasts uncovered for all to see. "Maybe th-thtat's enough attention down there for now." The ruby red tinge in Becca's cheeks was obvious. "Not that the massage wasn't good..." she added

Her own breathing was starting to come out in soft, needy pants as Becca began to moan. Her hands made it as far as the crease that joined the redhead's thighs and pelvis before Becca turned around, baring her breasts entirely for her to see. Lilith slowly prowled further up Becca's body, a predatorial look in her hazel eyes as her face moved closer and closer to the other woman's. Oh there were so many things that she wished to do to the little redhead under her...but instead of misbehaving, she simply leaned down and gave Becca a light kiss on the tip of her nose, her pouty cherry lips cracking into a grin. "Whatever you say, beautiful. How about you get dressed...because I can't promise that I'm going to keep behaving if you stay half naked."

It had been two days since she had recieved the delicate massage from the sexy bartender Lillith. Becca found herself thinking about her more and more, yet she remained confused as to what to do about it. The day after the massage Becca sat at homethinking about how nice it was to be touched and carressed by her, flashes of her naked body running through her mind from the drunken night previous. Lilith was into her, and part of her wanted to reciprocate but she had always been sure of her sexuality before hand, and women didn't factor into the equation. Desperate for answers Becca even looked up pictures and videos of women, women similar to Lilith, but there was nothing, no arousal. With a sigh she turned her computer off and took a shower.

After three days since the massage Becca realized she didn't want Lilith to think she was avoiding her, so she made a visit to fall out that night, wearing tight black jeans and a red sleeveless lowcut top. The bar wasn't dead this time, but Lilith didn't appear to be busy at the moment when she took a seat at her usual spot on the bar. "Hey." she said softly, unable to think of anything clever.

Lilith didn't like how much she was thinking about Becca in her free time, not one bit. She -should- be more focused on searching for the gate to hell...but unless she was actively scoping out locations, she found her mind wandering towards the lithe redhead that had managed to captivate her so. She grimaced slightly at the thought that perhaps the human had indeed been made just for her by some higher power. The young demon knew better than to fight things like fate and destiny...and so by day two after the massage, she resigned herself to wait, to be patient, and to let Becca come to her rather than seek the human out. It was turning out to be much more difficult than she thought...it appeared that Becca was avoiding her.

Lilith was actually surprised to see the young woman show up to Fallout on that Friday night. With the band playing in the corner and a people crowding the small dance floor, the bar was more or less pretty open. She grinned as the smaller woman sat down at her usual spot and wiped down the bartop infront of her before tossing a coaster down. "So what can I get for ya, beautiful?" Lilith's face was bright and cheerful, even though she was still conflicted about her strange feelings for the young human.

Becca forced a smile as Lilith called her beautiful. If she was upset at her for not coming around the last few days, she wasn't showing it. "Maybe just some gin and iced tea." she said softly, avoidin eye contact with the taller woman, gazing at her tattoo'd arms, and firm butt. There was something about her that was more exciting than the girls she looked up on the internet to satisfy her curiosity, but it wasn't enough to justify pursueing a relationship, even if Lilith did seem perfect. "Busy night." she added, "Sorry I haven't been around, got caught up with work and other responsibilities..." she lied, only in an attempt to make it seem like everything was fine between them. "How are things?"

"You've got it." Lilith turned around and bent over to grab the gin. Then she came back to bend over low, flashing a peek at her cleavage a she grabbed the hose for soda and switched it over to iced tea to top off Becca's glass of ice, gin, and tea. "I know you've been avoiding me. You don't have to pretend." For beings that lived such short lives, Lilith had never quite been able to understand their propensity towards lying. But she took it in stride, wanting to cut to the chase instead. "So what's the deal? Scared of me?" The brunette grinned, doing her best to look extra feral as she prowled closer to Becca and lean over the bartop.

Becca reached for the glass and blushed mildly as Lilith caught her in her lie. glancing back upwards into her somehwat feral stare she couldn't help but feel aroused by it. There was something about her in particular that set Becca on fire. "Scared of you? no...ofcourse not." Still blushing she took a sip of her drink. "Just...uhm processing things...The erm massage was wonderful and well I had other things to think about as well." Becca felt foolish as she fumbled over her words now, especially more so that she attempted to lie in the first place. Lilith was quite clever, and that stare of hers, it penetrated her, it made her feel weak, if Lilith took her right then she wouldn't be able to resist.

"Processing huh?" Lilith inched closer, of course now several pairs of eyes were on them. She was used to the attention, though thought Becca would be made uncomfortable by it. So she tried her best to keep the human's attention focused solely on her. "Perhaps you'd like some help figuring things out?" The brunette purred sweetly as reached over to take light hold of Becca's chin to keep her in place as she closed the distance between them. But she didn't quite kiss the shy little redhead...instead she just settled to lightly brush their velvety lips against one another and playfully flick her tongue against the bottom of Becca's lower lip. "I bet I could help you straighten any questions you have if you'd just let me..

Becca's eyes shifted tot he side as Lilith held her chin, She was quite aware of the extra eyes watching them now as Lilith drew closer, her perfect lips barely grazing against her own. If it weren't for the spectators Becca wanted to press forward, to sink into her arms and kiss those lips of hers. Becoming aware of her stray thoughts Becca pulled away from Liliths fingers, quickly taking a sip of her gin and iced tea, glancing once more to the onlookers on the other end of the bar. What was it about Lilith that entranced her? None of the women she watched on her computer held her interest, and yet Lilith had a way with words and touch that captivated her. "Maybe you could..." she finally replied staring at her drink. "Maybe when it dies down, you could help me with that."

"I'm up here." Lilith murmured and very gently tilted Becca's chin so that her head was angled forward to look at her, rather than down and staring into her drink. "And that sounds like a date to me." The brunette said with a wink. A flash of movement caught her eye and she saw a girl waving a 20 around, trying to get her attention. "I'll be right back." Lilith chirped cheerily before leaving Becca so that she could go deal with the other customer. Part of her was tempted to kick everyone out and close the place down...but she knew after another hour, the band would finish and pack up. Then an hour after that, business would die down and she could shoo stragglers out the door.

Sipping her drink gradually Becca was uncertain just what she agreed to. This would be the third time in a row she'd find herself in an intimate setting with the bartender. Was is simply persistance on Liliths behalf, or did deep down she want it too? An hour passed by as Becca sipped her drink casually listening to the music. Lilith was too distracted by other patrons to return to her. The band eventually finished their set and began to pack up, the crowds and traffic near the bar beginning to thin out as Becca stared at her empty glass, occasionally looking up at Liliths tight behind as she tended to another customer.

Lilith didn't like to employ tons of other people for her bar. The only other employee she had was a bouncer. And he was a half-demon...which explained his massive height and overall size. But on nights like this, when she was bombarded with patrons, she kind of wished she had another bartender working for her. But after an hour, once the band finished up and people began to leave, she announced last call. After a couple of calls to the taxi service, she had the last couple of drunk straglers out of her hair and could finally go about locking the place up. She'd worry about dishes in the morning...right now she had some much more interesting things to deal with. "You feel like another drink?" She offered Becca a bright smile and a light peck on the cheek.

She nodded, taking a breath telling herself not to let her own reluctance to get in the way of what ever would happen in the hours to follow. "Sure, surprise me." Even the light kiss on her cheek made her feel warm. Lilith certinly was a confident woman, trying again and again, even when she hadturned her down several times in a week. Grateful of the quieter setting as the bar thinned to only a few stragglers, watching Lilith move as she turned to fix her a new drink, admiring her curves, her skin, her art, and her hair.

Deciding to keep up with the iced tea theme, Lilith went ahead and poured Becca a nice, strong, Long Island Iced Tea. Hopefully it would steel the human's nerves without getting her entirely obliterated. And then Lilith poured herself one as well, just because she enjoyed the taste and the slight burn of alcohol. "Now...how about you tell me why you've been hiding from me. Worried that I don't really like you and just think you're a sexy little thing to fool around with? Orrrrr are you scared because we have all the same bits and pieces....because I'm sure I could find a toy that you'd be a little more familiar with..." Lilith grinned, she did love using a strap on to help break in straight girls. It reminded her of her true form which was something she supposed humans would call a 'futa' Though she was certain if she showed Becca that form, the poor girl would have a heart attack.

Sipping her much stronger drink, she grinned at Lililths comment. "I'm a sexy little thing am I? No I don't think you're looking for a one night stand. If it was that simple, we probably would have had it and be done with it. You've been very persistant, and patient, and well amazing. " She nodded slightly while sipping her drink, the liquid burned her throat slightly, but it was invigorating. "Being shaped from the same mold is definitely more of my concern." She blushed from the mention of toys "It's not exactly the same now is it" she stuck out her tongue teasingly "I do like you though." She admitted "And it is quite obvious by now that you like me, and I can't lie about one thing...you're all Ive been able to think about even when I was 'avoiding' you..."

"You give me no credit! One night stands are no fun at all...I do love the thrill of the chase." Lilith took a sip of her own drink as she leaned against the bartop. She did indeed enjoy the game of cat and mouse that her and Becca played. But it had been a long time since she had felt so inexplicably drawn to another individual...and it was a small consolation to know that the other girl was feeling the same way. "Oh I am, am I?" Lilith grinned at the admission. "And what exactly do you think about when you think of me? Because I could've sworn that you were staring at my ass earlier...so I'm going to assume the things you think about me aren't very clean thoughts."

She smirked as she sipped her drink bashfully. "Yes I was, I was staring at your ass, your hips, heck even your tits." grinning as thealchohol fueled her with a bit more courage and honesty. "You want to know the truth? The last three days during my free time, I spent it looking up naked women and lesbian porn, just to see if I could possibly be turned on by that sort of thing. As far as I know I am straight, so why did I do this? because i can't get you out of my head, your ass, tits, body, your voice, the way you talk to me, it sets me on fire, so I tried, and nothing." She blushed at the admission, realizing she may have painted a more personal picture ofr the bartender than she intended "Just when I thought the feelings were my imagination, here I am,getting excited just by you talking to me."

You know what? I like you a lot better now that you're being honest with me." The bartender chuckled and downed the last of her drink and set the glass aside. While she found Becca's shy and innocent side rather endearing, she did love the braver side of her that only seemed to come out when her nerves were settled by a bit of alcohol. Lilith reached down to rest her hand lightly over the redhead's free one. "So how about...you show me just what you learned from watching all that lesbian porn? Because even though those other girls didn't turn you on, I'm sure you picked up a couple of tricks you can use on me." Lilith grinned. "The problem with sex with men is that they're too quiet...but I'd bet you'd love having me moaning and crying out your name, wouldn't you?"

Downing the rest of her long island iced tea as well, she smiled as Lilith complimented her honesty, as she gripped her free hand, she glanced down as their fingers entwined, licking her lips, her cheeks darkening further at the mention of lesbian porn. There was no denying she felt something for Lilith, while she felt a light buzz, she wasn't drunk this time. Pulling her forward, over the bar counter Becca kissed Lilith on the lips, despite the stragglers and the bouncers full attention, closing her eyes as she slipped her tongue past Lililths soft lips, entering her mouth, her other hand reaching out to grip her behind as the kiss deepened.

She was definitely surprised by how bold Becca was being tonight, but she wasn't about to fight it. Lilith groaned happily as the redhead finally pressed their lips together in a deep, passionate kiss. Her tongue came out to meet Lilith's, entwining and playing with the other girl's as she reached up, her free hand now lacing in Becca's silky red hair. Panting softly as she pulled away, Lilith couldn't help but smile. "Come on...how about we head somewhere a little more private? Because if you keep kissing me like that, I can't promise that I won't just fuck you silly right here." Demons were absolutely shameless, and if Becca didn't think that Lilith would strip the both of them down and claim the redhead infront of a small crowd, she'd have another thing coming. "Jake! Lock the place up Lilith called to the big bouncer before moving towards the door to her office, motioning for Becca to follow her inside.

Becca rose up from her stool, lead to the office once more by Liliths hand, staring down at her hips as they stepped into the private room. Becca was aroused and excited. She knew this much, she needed to stop thinking about her sexuality, and all of that other confusing nonsense, she knew what she felt at this moment, so she needed to go with it. Waiting till Lilith turned to face her again, she pressed up against her, kissing her once more, her hands resting comfortably upon her hips, as she kissed down her neck, planting soft kisses on her tattoo'd shoulder, dragging her soft red lips to her cleavage. "Im fine with you taking me where ever you want." she whispered a bit more heatedly.

The brunette quickly shut and locked the door behind them and once she turned back around to face Becca, the other girl had stolen another kiss. She began to pant softly, her sex throbbing painfully in want as Becca kept kissing lower and lower. Lilith grinned at the other girl's comment. "Next time...if you're a bad girl and lie to me again, I'll just claim you as mine right on the bartop infront of everyone." With that, she brought her hand down, giving Becca a firm spank on her tight little rear. "But for now, I'll play nice...as long as you hurry up and get out of those clothes before I tear them off of you."

Becca moaned and panted as she kissed Liliths chest softly. Part of her wondered if she was being truthful about taking her on the bar top infront of everyone, what was more interesting, the very thought of it made her hot. She continued to kiss her cleavage, gasping as her ass was slapped firmly, pressing close against her. "Maybe I'd be fine with you tearing my clothes off." she teased as she persisted in kissing her exposed skin.

Lilith smirked, tempted to shred Becca's clothes to tatters with her demonic strength...but she was a little more mindful of her powers than to be flexing her muscles without caution. Instead she just started to walk forwards, forcing Becca backwards until they came to the plush leather couch that was in Lilith's office. She quickly undid the button and zipper on the other girl's hip-hugging pants and quickly tugged them down as far as she could. Then she pushed Becca down onto the couch so that she could yank off her boots and get those damned jeans and panties off the rest of the way.

She liked seeing Lilith on the struggling end for once, continueing on kissing her, refusing to take he rown clothes off in a teasing sort of way, while getting her all hot and bothered. Kissing lower on her chest when she felt Lilith press her body closer against her, gasping as she fell onto the leather couch, with lilith pouncing on her, unzipping her jeans and slipping them off along with her boots. Sitting, legs slightly spread in her black panties and red top, she licked her lips, "What now?" she asked between panted breaths wanting to badly to submit to her every whim

'What now' was a good question. Lilith couldn't seem to decide what she wanted to do to Becca. There were -so many- things that she had thought about and now it was becoming difficult to pick just one with this gorgeous human sitting before her with her legs slightly splayed. "Hmm...now I'm going to finally taste you...before you chicken out and I have to wait even longer to get a chance." Lilith smirked as she forced Becca's hands to part a bit more so that she could kneel down between her spread thighs. She dragged the fabric of her black panties to the side, exposing her pink little slit to the cool air of the offic. And before Becca could squirm or run away, Lilith leaned forward and dragged her tongue up the length of Becca's pussy, groaning appreciatively at the slightly tangy taste.

Licking her lips as Lilith kneeled between her legs, parting her hands as she moved the fabric ofher panties aside, feeling the cool air on her slit she let out a soft drawn out moan as Lililths tongue graced her pussy lips, leaning her head back against the wall, she quivered. "ooohhhhmmmm how do I taste?" she asked softly, her folds wet, eager for Lililth to continue and never stop.

"You're absolutely delicious..." Lilith purred sweetly. Already growing tired of keeping Becca's panties out of the way, the brunette just went ahead and grasped the fabric with both hands so that she could tear it right down the middle so that the shreds fell to the side and out of her way. "Much better... Told you you should've gotten undressed before I rip your clothes off of you." Lilith grinned as she leaned forward once again. Now with those pesky panties out of the way, she could ram two fingers straight into Becca's eager pussy while her tongue took a much gentler approach by lightly fluttering against her engorged clit while her fingers pumped roughly in and out of her slick channel. Knowing that Jake was pretty slow when it came to kicking people out and locking up the place, Lilith was eager to try to draw out a couple of loud moans and maybe even some screams from Becca while there were still patrons on the other side of the door as a warm up for the day that Lilith would end up fucking the lithe redhead on the bartop.

Squirming on the couch as Liliths fingers delved into her pink folds, while her tongue delicately toyed with her clit, one of her hands began to stroke through liliths hair as she whimpered in pleasure fighting back her louder moans, knowing there were still people on the other side of the door who saw two women step into the office. "D-don't stop..." Becca whispered hotly, unlike the first night when she stopped before anything happened, Lilith knew exactly how to treat a girl and she didn't want it to end.

Aw so Becca didn't want to make a peep while Lilith was situated between her thighs? That wasn't going to work for the young demon, when she wanted something, she was going to go get it. And right now, she wanted Becca screaming like a little slut. "Na uh, no quiet sex." She purred after letting go of Becca's clit with a soft, wet, pop. "You're going to be a good girl and scream for me." Her fingers slid out of the squirming redhead's pussy to tease and torment her clit with incredibly light strokes.

Blushing darkly at Liliths words, her body twitched and squirmed against the leather as the fingers slid out of her to torment her clit. an airy gasp escaped her throat followed by another light whimper. Becca chewed on her lower lip as her new lover tortured her. "nnnmmm" No audible words issued fourth, she did not want lilith to stop, but her embarrasment was present. Did lilith really want her to scream, to be heard by everyone?

"You don't know them, they mean nothing." As far as Lilith was concerned, those humans outside of her office meant about as much to her as a stick of furniture. So who cares if they heard her and Becca or not? "But...you know me, and -I- mean something. So you should be a good girl for me, relax, and let me hear you moan." The brunette grinned as she looked up to Becca and leaned forward to kiss her mound. "Orrr...I suppose you can continue to be difficult, and I'll just have to -make- you moan." Lilith did love a challenge.

It was easy for lilith to think of them as nothing, but for Becca it was different. She enjoyed presenting herself as the tough girl with red hair who played guitar and visited a secret bar, but she wasn't as experienced as she pretended to be, and sex in a public place, let alone with another woman was new grounds for her. Her pussy was hot, the feel of Liliths lips against it was incredible, no matter when it ended, it would be too soon, a cry escaped her lips, loud and drawn out, ringing the walls before she could bite down on her lip once more, one hand still stroking Liliths hair while the other pinched and twisted her own nipple through her shirt.

The brunette's grin grew smug as she heard that sweet cry sneak it's way out from Becca's beautiful, parted red lips. To reward her new lover for being good and obeying, she decided to stop being so cruel with her teasing. Her two fingers stopped stroking her clit and returned back into her slick channel to start slowly pumping in and out once more. Her petal-soft lips kissed their way down lower until they finally brushed up against Becca's clit that she eagerly took back into her mouth to start suckling on once again.

despite herself she let out another loud moan. They would have heard that for sure, she thought. The fingers slid in an dout of her, proved that Lilith wanted to hear her moan and scream, but Becca wasn't about to scream like a slut just because it made Lilith happy, even if it did feel wonderful. "Yes...yes...mmm don't stop...you're so good..." She whispered, stroking her hair lovingly "God...why didn't we do this sooner..." Now that it was happening, There was nothing scary about it, it was wonderful, her climax was rising, an dshe so badly wanted to wrap her arms around her and kiss her again, and then return the favor.

"Mmmm" Lilith groaned happily as small batches of Becca's arousal began dripping and coating her tongue and fingers the more she licked and sucked at her delicious pussy. She absolutely loved the taste and scent of the lithe redhead. After only a couple of moments she was starting to lose herself to her lust, becocming engrossed in all the little things; like how Becca's porcelain thighs trembled as she neared her peak and how her breathing started to come out in soft pants. Her movements became faster, harder, trying to build up Becca's orgasm to the point where the young girl couldn't hold back anymore and finally rewarded all of her efforst with a fresh batch of her cum.

Lilith seemed different while she pleasured her, almost lost in the act. Becca ofcourse had no knowledge of demons, or even aware of their existence but she definitely noted Liliths slight change as lust for her grew, although unaware that it was the demons hunger for sex and cum. Her pale thighs quivered with every thrust of her fingers, every lash of her tongue, Becca threw her head back against the couch letting out a loud moan as her climax hit its peak, cumming onto her fingers and her tongue, her entire body twitching, over come with pleasure.

By now Lilith was panting as well. Her heart was pounding and she could feel the urge to change into her true form gnawing at the base of her skull. It had been so long since she had allowed herself such indulgences...and now she wasn't sure whether or not this human was overwhelming her because she had had a self-inflicted dryspell, or because Becca was indeed so absolutely delicious. She allowed the human to finish riding out her orgasm before she released her clit so that her tongue could search for every drop that slowly seeped out of her sopping wet channel. Lilith even went so far as to lick her fingers clean and thrust her tongue as deeply into Becca's poor abused pussy as she possibly could. Only when she could no longer catch the taste of that sweet cum did she seem to finally become less frenzied. Her motions began to drift back towards being slow and gentle as she kissed Becca's sex. "Mmm...you're very beautiful when you orgasm. You know that?" The brunette smiled and slowly got off of her now sore, stiff knees so that she could crawl up Becca's body. She straddled the other girl and draped her arms around her neck, then leaned over to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

Becca's panting lessened as Lilith lapped up the last of her cum, soft coo's escaping her lips as her eye lids grew heavy, a highly content expesion played upon her lips as Lilith climbed up onto the couch, stradling her, she returned the soft kiss, slipping her arms around the bartenders wait. "That...was amazing..." She kissed her again, allowing her lips to linger, the tip of her tonge dancing along Liliths lips, tasting a bit of herself as well. Her head sunk lower, leaning against her shoulder as she kissed Liliths exposed flesh, her fingers gripping the edges of her shirt, slowly sliding the fabric up her body, kissing her collarbone in hopes the woman would lift her arms in cooperation. She wanted to kiss her entire body, to be hers. The fear of being with another woman barely a glimmer in her mind, she wanted her, and wanted to be hers. Perhaps she was simply lost in the euphoria and lust, if that was the case, she hoped it never went away.

Lilith smiled and ran her fingers through Becca's hair, bringing her fingers up to her scalp so that she could lightly scritch the other girl's head to help her relax. "Mmm...that feels so good..." She purred sweetly as her neck was kissed, tilting her head off to the side. Usually she didn't like to let people near such a vulnerable part of her body...but for whatever reason, she trusted Becca to not harm her the slightest bit. She lifted her arms when the other girl started to tug her shirt upwards to bare her lightly muscled upper body that was covered in intricate tattoos on her left side. Getting her fill of Becca's juices had helped to sate the lust, but now as the other woman began to tease her with soft kisses, Lilith could feel her body temperature start to rise once again and so reached around behind her so that she could unclip her black lace bra. She shrugged off the straps, her C-cupped breasts bouncing a bit on her lithe form in their newfound freedom.

Tossing the shirt to the foor, the redheads soft lips covered Liliths left nipple, lashing her tongue against it, suckling gently as her mouth pressed eagely against her tit flesh, her hand reaching to fondle and up her right breast, mewling softly against her nipple. The bartender stradled her lap, still clothed in her jeans, but topless, while Becca remained in her shirt, yet sat butt naked. "Never let go.." She whispered her breath got against her breast Becca's new found contentment with the half naked woman was clear as she sucked gently.

"I'm not going to...promise." WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?! Lilith blinked, surprised at her own words. Demons weren't the most honest or faithful creatures...but even they were bound by their word. And she had given it so freely and without thought: a vague promise to Becca that she was always going to be there for her. But before she could really let the fear of what she said sink in, Becca's tongue traveled over her nipple in such a delicious way that it drew a sweet moan from her lips and forced her back to arch involuntarily, offering her breasts up to Becca so completely. "Mmmph...fuck...let's get you out of the last of these things....I want to feel you." Lilith brought her hands down to start tugging on Becca's shirt to get the last shreds of clothing off of her so that she could press their bare chests together.

Smiling at liliths words as she continued to kiss her nipple. She lifted her arms as Lilith tugged on the fabric, allowing the shirt to left ove rher head, returning her lips to her chest immediately after, this time kissing the other nipple, her b cup breasts exposed tot he cool air within the office basement, her nipples stiff. With both of them topless, Becca felt compelled to kiss her again, lifting her head, brushing her red lips across her chin before meeting her lips once more, pressing her breasts against Liliths slightly larger locking their lips in a passionate kiss, her fingers trailing along her spine.

Lilith brought her hands around front to cup Becca's breasts. She absolutely loved the modest mounds and how perfectly they fit into her hands. Her lips curled into a smile as they kissed and she lifted her weight up onto her knees so that she could start to get rid of her pants that now felt entirely too constricting on her body. Lilith's hips swayed back and forth slightly as she wriggled out of the tight fitting material, shivering slightly as she brought her panties down with her jeans, her pussy was absolutely soaked and ready for Becca, but she wouldn't force the other girl into anything tonight. She wanted Becca to -want- to do it. Slowly she broke their kiss, just so that she could climb out of Becca's lap and recline back on the couch. She took off her pants and panties the rest of the way as she lay her head back on the arm of the couch. She let her legs part slightly to show off her bare, pink pussy to the other young woman. "So now that you've managed to get me naked, what do you plan on doing with me?" The brunette grinned as she teased.

Becca slid to the edge of the couch as Lilith slipped off of her, shedding the rest of her clothes and leaning back against the couch with her legs spread. Becca gazed at her with her green eyes for a moment, allowing the image of her naked body to sink in as she smiled at Liliths comment. "You've found me out, it was my plot all along." She teased in return as she reached out, stroking her legs, laying down stomach first onto the couch, her head and shoulders resting between her thighs, her lips edging closer to Liliths pussy lips. Kissing her wet slit as her hands stroked her thighs, there was no hesitation, it felt right for once and she was happy as she dragged her tongue along her slit, dancing against her clit. Her kisses and touches were gentle and inexperienced but all the same she wanted to return the pleasurable feelings she had recieved from her new lover.

"I knew you were really just playing hard to get so that you'd get me all naked and vulnerable." Lilith's breath hitched in the back of her throat as Becca slid down onto her stomach right infront of her. A soft whimper snuck past her pouty lips and she bit down onto the bottom on to keep anymore from getting out. "Ohhhhh...yessss..." The brunette hissed in pleasure and tilted her head back, spreading her legs wider as Becca dragged her silken tongue up the length of her sex. "Don't be afraid...you won't hurt me if you're rough. And your tongue feels absolutely perfect." She cooed encouragingly as her hand came down to run through Becca's hair, brushing the long strands out of the way and then gently holding her head. Although the other girl was inexperienced, Lilith knew that her eagerness to please would definitely help the young human give her pleasure.

The red head grinned at liliths comment "Yes you're such a vulneruble girl." The feeling of the woman brushing her hair from her face was pleasant as she leaned down licking her slit gently. She was told to be rough but was uncertain if she could muster it, likely not on her first try. Her hands reached up, sliding along her stomach to cup and carress her breasts, she wanted her pussy all to her mouth as she licked delicately, flicking against her clit, and occasionally delving into her folds and out again, tasting her sweet juices, she eccentuating her kissing sounds, cooing softly so Lilith was aware she was enjoying herself as much as she hoped the bartender enjoyed it.

Lilith was much more vocal, moaning and sighing happily as the redhead worked her tongue on her throbbing folds. She didn't care whether people could hear her or not, she just really liked sex and didn't like having to force herself to be quiet, it required too much concentration. Usually she preferred her sex encounters on the rougher side, but she was finding all of Becca's gentle licks and kisses strangely satisfying. Instead of taking control and pushing for more, she just relaxed and let herself melt into the plush leather couch, allowing Becca to explore to her heart's content. "Mmm...that feels so good..." She gasped as Becca's tongue speared into her sex, that little bit of penetration was enough to make her toes girl and her hips buck.

The loud moans from Lilith were like cheers, increasing her deterinmination as her tongue sppread her folds again, diving in once more, faster, her nose pressing against the top of her mound as she lapped at her pussy folds before returning her attention to her clit, back and fourth she continued this cycle and each time her tongue licked faster and rougher, Liliths moans only served to excite her, she understood now why Lilith wanted her to moan so badly, when their positions were switched.

"F-fuck!" Lilith cried out, half in surprise and half in pleasure as Becca began working her tongue faster and harder, growing more confident with each lick. The bartender began to moan and writhe in earnest, the hand that was tangled in Becca's hair now turning into a fist and pulling lightly whenever she did something that Lilith especially liked. She could feel raw, hot, ecstasy building up in her stomach, making her body tingle and her skin hum. "Oh - ohh fuck ! Y-yes, yes YES! BECCA!" Lilith managed to cry out her lover's name before she was reduced to nothing but animalistic moans as pleasure crashed over her body. The long build up had been absolutely worth it and for a moment, it frightened her because she didn't think she had ever cum so hard in her life, not even with another demon.

She could feel Liliths sexy body writhing , her hands groped and squeezed liliths breasts as she licked and lapped as the woman cried out her name, screaming as she came. Becca licked her pussy of her cum, and kissed it when she had finished, similar to how Lilith had finished her. When she had finished and Lilith layed on the couch weakened from her orgasm, Becca climbed up half way, resting her head on her stomach, looking up at her smiling. "This was nice..." She said softly "I'll be sure to be better for next time..." She trailed off at the words 'next time' Because a fear finally struck her. While Lilith denied wanting a one nights stand, she realized it was enitely possible, and now that thye had been together she wanted her more than ever, and she wanted to hear her say that there indeed would be a next time.

Lilith whimpered softly as Becca so diligently cleaned her over-stimulated pussy, but she didn't pull away. The whole act was so erotic and tender that she absolutely loved doing it, and enjoyed it being done back to her. With her body covered in a sheen of sweat, she tried her best to not move too much because she was going to end up sticking to the couch. Her lips curled into a smile as she felt Becca slide up her body, her head coming to rest down onto Lilith's stomach where the muscles still twitched from little orgasmic aftershocks. "Mmm...that was very nice." Lilith agreed as she reached down to play with Becca's hair, going so far as to affectionately stroke her soft cheek every once in awhile. "Geeze, if you get any better, you're going to kill me with that tongue." The brunnette chuckled tiredly as she looked down at Lilith. It was easy to see her lover's demeanor change just a split second later, reflecting her fear. "There will be many more next times, I promise...did you want to sleep here? Or I could take you home with me if you'd prefer..."

Becca smiled in relief as the brunette confirmed there would be more times for now she wanted to be with her more than ever the fear of their intimate realtionship behind her. "I think staying here is fine, because you're not allowed to move." Her head rested on her flat stomach, just below her breasts, shifting her legs slightly as she lay between Liliths thighs "I am perfectly comfortable right here..." She said sleepily, one hand lazily tracing around the womans nipple as she lay in contentment, apparently refusing to let her up after their sexual encounter.

Lilith gave a soft yawn, she couldn't remember the last time she had been tired. Demons required very little sleep, but Becca had managed to wear her down a little bit. "Alright beautiful, whatever you want." She smiled and managed to curl herself forward just enough to grab the blanket off the back of the couch without disturbing Becca too much with her moving. Then she draped the throw blanket over her lover's cooling body. Lilith was always warm, no matter the temperature. But she knew her new human would inevitably get cold in the underground fallout shelter. Now that they were a little more settled, she lay back down and relaxed, a hand resting on Becca's shoulder as she shut her eyes. As odd as the position they were in was, Lilith actually liked it a lot. "Promise to wake me up if you need to leave? No sneaking out?" the brunette mumbled. She was still a little apprehensive about how Becca would react in the morning, when the post orgasmic bliss wore off.

"I promise." She whispered as she krept up her body a tiny bit so she could rest her head upon Liliths breasts, closing her eyes as her arms wrapped around her, to help keep her warm as the only blanket rested atop of her skin only. It was only moments later that she drifted off to a blissful sleep.

Lilith didn't go to sleep immediately after Becca. For awhile she just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of the little human curled up ontop of her body. She couldn't help but smile and kiss the top of her head and just listened to her breathing before finally sleep took her. She drifted in and out of a light form of sleep. A couple of times she woke up in the night and was wide awake. But she didn't want to get up and disturb Becca that was still laying atop her breasts...she just looked so peaceful. And so Lilith tried her best to just be a good mattress for her by laying stil and wrapping her strong arms about the smaller woman in a protective manner.

As the strong yet feminine arms wrapped around the red head, she stirred, eyes fluttering open gazing upon the breast of the woman she made love to last night. "mmm" She stretched her back, craning her head to kiss the chin of the brunette smiling up at her, fully aware they were both still very named laying on the couch together "This is so surreal..." She whispered, yet her tone of voice implied surreal in a good way. "Good morning." She added afterward, leaning up to kiss her lips softly. "What do you usually do in the morning you may just have to lay here with me on top of you all day." She teased as she grew more awake.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Lilith whispered, smiling as their lips met in a soft kiss. All her concerns that Becca was going to freak out the next day were erased as the thin human stayed atop her muscular body to cuddle. "Well...as much as I like having you ontop of me, I'm going to end up doing very naughty things to you again if you don't put some clothes on that cute little ass of yours." And to prove a point, her hands came down to cup both cheeks and give Becca's rear a squeeze. The demon's lust was endless, though usually Lilith was pretty good about controlling it. "But I have nothing to do this morning, if you want to hang out."

Becca blushed as she gave her rear a squeeze, kissing her again befire giving a soft sigh and climbing off of her. Standing up from the couch, stretching tall, being sure to give Lilith a good view. I'd love to do that again, but it'll have to wait till tonight" As she glanced to the clock on the wall "I actually do have to work in an hour, I need to get home and clean up, but I'll be back tonight I promise, no more avoiding." Leaning down to kiss her again as she slipped her pants on, before realizing she had slipped on Liliths panties instead, deciding to go with it, she slipped on Liliths shirt as well giving her a wink. "Do you think its going to be busy tonight?"

Lilith didn't even bother to hide her lusty gaze as Becca stretched out her nude form infront of her so tantalizingly. She licked her lips pointedly but stayed on the couch. An hour would never be anough time for her to do all the things she could've loved to do to Becca that morning. "Hmm it'll be a lil busy...but the band's going to be done at 11 so it'll probably clear out a little after that." Lilith gave Becca a kiss in return before slowly sliding off of the couch. "Oh I see how it is, I tear your panties so you steal mine huh?" Lilith smirked before grabbing her jeans to tug on, guess she was going to have to go commando for a little while, at least until she got back to her apartment. And then she pulled on Becca's shirt, which fit her larger bosom rather snugly.

She nodded "Mhm, I need something" She stuck out her tongue "I'll see you later tonight then." She wondered about Liliths threat to fuck her on the counter last night, then shook it out of her head, it was arousing to think about, although fucking with people int he other room was almost a little much for her. She waved good bye and exited the office, through the bar and out the stairs of fall out to head home, clean up and dress for work, although she intended to wear Liliths panties all day, it was somewhat exciting.

"Better keep that tongue in your mouth, or else I'll make you put it to good use." The brunette teased as she pulled on her boots. Before Becca left, she gave the redhead a kiss on the cheek and a light smack on the rear as she headed out of the office. Lilith just had to take care of some stuff around the bar: do some dishes, grab the cash so that she could stop at the bank, then she headed over to her very nice apartment in the city to shower, get changed, and do some research in an attempt to make progress with finding the gate. Though...even though she was -supposed- to be concentrating, her thoughts often wandered to Becca and how cute the redhead would be screaming in pleasure at the bar that they had first met out. It was almost romantic...in a very kinky way.

<cont>

Icarus in pink text
tfRnEF5.jpg

Lilith was glad to get clean and wash off the smell of booze, sex, and sweat from her body. She came out of her bathroom, wrapped only in a towel and groaning in disappointment when Icarus' voice drifted in from the living room. She traisped out to join her, plopping down onto the couch and kicking up her legs; still in only a towel with her wet hair falling about her pace. "Don't be jealous, Icarus. It's not my fault you don't know how to blend in with the humans and no sense of hygiene. They can smell the difference you know." The brunette smirked as she reclined on the couch. "So what brings you here anyways? Shouldn't you be aggravating Amelia, Baal, or someone else?"

Arching a brow as her dark eyes followed the demon casually sit down across from her, licking her teeth, she grimaced "They all smell worse than we do." Cocking her head to the side as she lifted a pale, black nailed hand to her bossom, tracing her nails along her flesh "You really are out of touch Lilith, spending too much time with drunken humans and your demon half breed in that pit of yours. Baal is dead, the numbers who made it to this plane continue to lessen as we fail at our goal each day. There are humans out there who are fully aware of our existence, unfortunately Baal did not know this, or was too arrogant to expect it." Icarus stared at her with her dark inhuman eyes with a combination of a scowl and seductive stare, perhaps even picturing her with out the towel.

Lilith pointedly ignored Icarus' attempts to seduce her. Perhaps a month ago she would have gladly gone for a rough roll in the hay with another demon, but right now she craved a more human touch...one that specifically belonged to a very cute little redhead. "It does no good for me to search for the gate in the middle of the night. I told that idiot Baal that the hunters come out after midnight because they know we prefer the darkness. He should've listened and hidden himself at night as I do." She waved a hand dismissively at the news of the other demon's death. She never did like Baal, cocky and arrogant, she was surprised he had lived this long. "I'm not out of touch. I just choose to apply a more delicate approach rather than thundering around as the rest of you do."

The second bedroom in her small apartment had been converted into an office that was kept under lock and key. Lilith preferred a more studious approach to finding the gate. She read and researched, going through everything from demonic writings to modern day nonsense written by human radicals. When she thought she had a lead, she would investigate it further physically...unlike some of the other demons that just slowly combed the earth like fools, hoping to just stumble upon the gate with blind luck.

Icarus's red lips spread into a devilish smirk "Yes, searching during the day is clever, most people won't come at you with a sword in broad daylight." She chuckled, her breasts quivering in their tight restraint. They were EE's atleast although Icarus barely knew the word 'subtley' "Baal was a bit dim, but knew how to defend himself, that didn't stop them. Imagine what would happen if they ever found your dark little bar." Wether Icarus had just uttered a threat or not it was unclear. "Amelia has disapeared, well not entirely. She thinks she is hidden. She ran away with some human male, can you imagine? Falling in love with a human, when we were trusted with bringing hell on earth? She'll get hers soon enough." Icarus watched the brunettes expression, searching for the smallest glimmer or twitch, as if she was baiting her.

"Jacob is a good boy, he knows how to keep the bar safe. And between him and I, I think we can handle any hunters." She glared darkly at Icarus. Even though this form appeared weak and unable to take care of itself, her demon form was much stronger. And Jacob was indeed an excellent fighter, for a half demon anyways, and Lilith trusted her long-time friend with her life; she wasn't going to make the same mistake as Baal and the others by trying to go through this mission alone. At the news that Amelia had run away, her brows shot up in surprise. "A human huh?" She turned the news over in her head for a moment before smirking. "Well...I'm glad for her. Let her enjoy her vacation. We've been hunting for this damned gate for so long, we'll probably still be searching for it by the time her human lover grows old and dies." And then she grinned, ever the playful one. "Honestly Icarus, do I sense some jealousy from you because you can't find anyone to grace your bed at night? Perhaps you should be hunting for something to fuck rather than the gate.."

"Men and women alike drop to their knees before me. Humans are slaves to me because my body is the epitome of what they desire. I get my fill regularly and often, Love on the other hand is a trivial human invention, it only complicates matters and serves to weaken us." She continued to trail her nails along her cleavage, as her other hand traced along her thigh. Her leather pants left little to the imagination as it appeare dthey would have to be cut from her body to be removed. "I suggest you remember that wouldn't want you falling for some innocent human girl at your bar." As she rose to her feet, Icarus was making it clear she knew more about Liliths recent actions than she had let on "Oh and I wouldn't put too much stock in a half breed. If baal couldn't fight off a human how do you expect a half breed to fair?"

Damn Icarus, she was always sticking her nose into places where it didn't belong. Lilith's good mood immediately darkened at the allusion to Becca and she glared harshly at her guest that was now overstaying her welcome. "That human belongs to -me- Icarus. And if you so much as look at her, I will tear you to bits, eat your heart, and then piss on your corpse." The brunette growled. Even if she was falling for Becca, she was still conscious of her duties. She had no urge to carry children as Amelia did...though the sudden thought of Becca bearing her a half-blood child was rather appealing. She shook her head to clear the ridiculous thought and then moved to shoo Icarus out of her apartment. "Don't worry about my half breed, or my human Icarus."

Icarus tilted her head back with a haughty laugh "Oooh the demon guardian of redheaded girls and half breeds will slay me." Sidling towards the door, her bust quivering with every movement she mad,e licking her lips as her dark gaze remained focused on the toweled Lilith "You better hope you find that gate, because if anyone else finds it you may as well be considered one of the human filth. I now have my own affairs to conduct." She winked at the half naked demon while opening the door out into the apartment hall "When you fuck her tonight, tell her to think of me." With that she blew her a kiss and closed the door, disapearing from view.

"Don't worry, I plan on it." Lilith was going to find that gate, she knew she would. If nothing else, she was definitely one of the brightest demons and she was positive that all the research she was doing was going to give her the edge in finally locating the gate to hell. "At least I'll be fucking someone that willingly submits; it is the best submission Icarus, you should try it sometime." Lilith smirked and flipped Icarus off once that kiss was blown. Yes, humans were slaves to Icarus, but only because her trickery appealed to their base instincts, not because their conscious minds willed it. With a sigh of relief that she was left alone, she moved into her bedroom to get dressed for the day. She still had a couple of hours for research before she'd have to go and head over to Fallout Hmmph...maybe she'd try to push Becca a little further tonight. Agh...fucking Icarus! Trying to manipulate her and her actions!

-------------

Becca had arrived to fallout that evening wearing skin tight blue jeans, her usual black boots, and red top, she made sure to wear Liliths panties back to the club so she could return them properly. The band was still playing loud music when she arrived and there was a bit of hustle and bustle on the dance floor and at the bar. When Becca arrived at her seat she reached over the bar to pinch Liliths ass as patrons watched in delight.

Lilith was in a pair of men's jeans tonight, which was a little strange for her, usually, she preferred more hip-hugging and form-fitting things. But tonight was special, tonight she had decided to wear a strap on and see if she could convince Becca to do something a little adventurous tonight. She squeaked in surprise as a pinch was delivered to her ass and whipped around, a glare on her face which immediately softened when she saw that it was Becca. "You're lucky I didn't clock you in the face." She leaned over the bar and gave her lover a light kiss on the lips before dropping her voice a bit. "But that pinch is definitely going to get you a spanking later." Lilith grinned before grabbing a coaster to set infront of Becca and pouring her a gin and iced tea.

"A spanking huh, Not sure if I'd mind." Becca smiled as she accepted her iced tea, taking a sip while eying Liliths loose fitting jeans with slight disappointment. "Too bad you can't close early." Becca said with mild disappointment as she watch Lilith fix a drink for another customer, it was still quite busy and the band hadn't finished their set. "Now that I've had you, I kind of want more." Becca herself was a little surprised at how taken she was Lilith since being together last night. She feared things still may get awkward, but it felt so natural, she no longer expected it to wear off, she was falling for the bartender, and liking it.

Lilith grinned at the comment, the image of Becca bent over the bartop while she gave the redhead a good spanking was now running rampant through her mind. She finished pouring out the drink, took a look around the bar, and came back down to Becca's spot since no one seemed to need anything. "Well...I could call Jake down to watch the bar and maybe we can dance for a little while til the plays clears out." There were too many people for her to want to kick out. Plus a lot of them were regulars, if she started throwing people out this early, they might get all pissy and not come back. But she wouldn't object to locking down the front door and keep out other patrons if it meant she got to spent a little more time with her new favorite human. "So what do you say?"

Tilting back her head draining the rest of her iced tea, as her eyes shifted back to Lilith. "Dance? Yes that would be nice." Slipping off from the barstool, turning her back to Lilith, shaking her ass to the beat in her tight black jeans as she headed towards the center of the dance floor, disappearing into the crowd, taunting lilith to come find her once she got her bouncer to manage the bar, swaying through the people ignoring a comeon as she waited for her new lover to find her.

Lilith went ahead and hurried over to the intercom by the bar so that she could call down Jake. She had the big half-demon lock up the front door and then head downstairs. Once he set himself up behind the bar she quickly vaulted over it and headed into the crowd, eager to teach Becca a little lesson. Once she found a lithe redhead in tight black jeans swaying to the beat, she waded through the dancing bodies until she finally could take hold of Becca's hips and pull her back into her strong form. She arched her hips forward, just enough so that Becca could feel why Lilith was wearing baggy jeans today: because they were providing cover for the buldge of the strap on under her clothing.

Becca felt lilith take her hips into her hands and smiled, leaning back into her strong shoulders, feeling her chest against her back lowering her hands to cover Liliths over her hips "Hey" She said softly, barely audible over the live band when she felt something else, something hard grinding against her ass within Liliths pants. Blushing underneathe the lights as the crowd around them danced on, Becca leaned back to whisper into Liliths ear "Is that....a strap on?"

"Mhmm..." Lilith purred sweetly and leaned down to nip Becca's neck lightly. Then trailed a couple of kisses up to her ear so that she could whisper into it. "I thought you might like playing with something that you're a little more used to..." She knew that Becca had never been with a woman before last night, and might enjoy sex that was a little more mutual and familiar. Lilith hooked her thumbs into the band of Becca's jeans and forced her to grind her rear a litle more firmly into the toy which drew a soft, possessive growl from Lilith's chest as it stimulated her already tingling sex. "I can't wait to fuck you with this thing later. Maybe I should just bend you over and get you screaming right now..."

Feeling herself grow heated as Lilith ground into her backside, she turned her head kissing the side of her cheek as she remained leaned back, her neck resting against her shoulder. "that sounds like it could be fun later, but you wouldn't really do that here." She worded it more as a statement and less of a question, Becca was well aware of Liliths bold personality, but the idea of being fucked on the dance floor infront of everyone by her new lesbian lover, felt a little risque. "Did you really wear that all day just for me?"

I wouldn't huh?" Lilith smirked. She was absolutely shameless and the only bit of prudishness she had came with being so taken with Becca. She just adored the little redhead in her arms so much...to the point where she actually -cared- about how the girl felt. So she knew that Becca wouldn't be up for giving the patrons of the bar a show...at least not yet. Perhaps she could wind her up some and get her to change her mind. "Mhmm...wore it all day, just for you. It's even brand new, so you get to be the first girl to ride it." Lilith glanced around them. Everyone seemed to caught up in themselves or their dance partners to pay them much mind. That was the good thing about humans: they were so self-centered. So she inched one of her naughty hands upwards until finally it came into contact with one of Becca's breasts so that she could playfully tweak a nipple.

Grinding her backside slowly against Liliths hips and her concealed strapon, Becca let out a soft moan which was drowned out by the loud music, her hands reached back in a desperate attempt to touch Liliths body, if she had it her way, she'd be in the brunettes arms, clinging and never letting go, her eyes slowly closed, losing herself in the music and the rythem of Liliths pelvic grinding when she felt the womans hand grip her chest, pinching her nipple through her shirt coaxing another moan out of her, there was no voice of protest or an attempt to push her hand away, Becca decided to let it happen.

"If only you were wearing a skirt today..." Lilith growled softly, her voice thick with want. Even with the music playing, her sensitive ears could pick out the sound of Becca's moans. It was driving her lust to new heights, making it harder and harder to control the urge to just rip the human's clothing right off of her and do as she pleased. She flipped Becca around, forcing the redhead to face her. Both hands flew down to her cute little rear, taking hold and lifting her right off her feet so that she could walk them both to the wall where she pinned her lover to the wall and grounded the buldge of the strap on into her pelvis more insistently. "You think we can get away with it if I fuck you right here?" The brunette gave a michievous grin as she glanced around them. She could probably figure something sneaky out...

Becca coo'd happily as she was turned around to face the sexy bartender, gasping as her strong hands planted firmly on her ass lifted her up, her thighs taking hold of Liliths hips as she leaned in for a kiss, trailing her tongue along Liliths soft lips moaning as the hard strap on continued to press against her as Lilith pushed her back against a wall, still surrounded by people "I doubt anyone would notice..." Becca's cheeks tinged with scarlet, her arousal growing at the feeling and the excitement of these actions while all these people stood within a foot of them. "But maybe we should just wait..." she kissed her again, slipping her tongue past her lips this time.

Another glance around before she brought a hand between their bodies, hiding it quite easily between their sandwiched forms. She undid the button of Becca's tight jeans so that she could work her hand into her lover's pants. Down Becca's panties her naughty hand went, a grin forming on her lips when she felt wetness coat her fingertips. "Are you sure you can wait? You feel pretty ready for me right now." Lilith asked as she slipped her middle finger into Becca's tight channel and then ground her hips into the back of her hand, causing her digits to keep rubbing and lightly penetrating her lover while other couples danced so close to them, not seeming to notice the two girls having a little fun in their own little world.

Chewing on her lower lip as Lilith unbuttoned her pants, their closeness easily concealing the action as she then proceeded to slide a finger inside "ahh mmm" She kissed Liliths cheek, nibbling slightly as her body grew tense "oh god you're really going to do it aren't you?" Becca's eyes jumped tot he other coupples around them however they all seemed to be interested in themselves. "don't stop now..." She whispered reaching a hand inbetween them, fumbling to un do the mens jeans she was wearing. "I don't think I could stop you anyways.." she added heatedly

Lilith's heartrate picked up as she felt Becca's fingers begin to fumble with the button on her jeans. "Mmm just relax." The brunette purred sweetly as she dipped her head down to gently nibble and kiss at Becca's neck, making sure to lightly suckle a rough bite every once in awhile to ensure that she properly marked Becca as hers. Her hips bucked just the slightest bit in anticipation, and she couldn't resist taking her free hand to help Becca undo her jeans. She scooted her rear back just enough so that she could ease the fake cock out of her straining panties. Her eyes quickly darted around to see if anyone was watching before she decided it was safe to run the head of the dildo teasingly against the outer lips of Becca's sex. It was big, and although it wasn't as monstrous as her demon form's cock, it was still a little intimidating in size.

She felt the head of the strap on press against her outer lips, causing her to quiver as she pulled Lilith closer to her, pressing her thighs forward, the arousal, and pure adrenaline she felt from being in the crowd eliminated any form of embarrassment. "y-yes go ahead..." she whispered into her ear, nibbling on it, licking her earlobe as her breath quickened, her hips slowly moving to the music as she leaned her head back against the wall, one of her hands, resting on liliths rear as she gave it a firm squeeze.

That little bit of permission to take Becca in public was all she needed. Lilith withdrew her finger from Becca's slick channel, grasping onto her hip and holding her with a firm grip as she lined up the head of her cock with her pussy. Slowly she eased the toy into Becca, groaning softly as her mind made up for what the toy lacked. She could almost the other girl's tightness and clinging velvet, making Lilith groan softly, a shiver running down her spine as she forced another inch of the toy into Becca. "Fuck...you're so tight..." Lilith gasped and took one of Becca's legs, coaxing it to wrap around her hip so that she was spread a little more open. Lilith could care less if anyone found out about what they were doing at this point, all she wanted was to be buried deep inside of her lover

Both her arms clung tightly around lilith as she let out a loud gasp, muffled by the heavy bass. "it's so big...what made you choose one so big? or...was it the only one you had?" She couldn't help but be amused at this, as the strap on slid into her, her chin resting on her loves shoulder as she bucked her hips, her hot breath panting against liliths neck as she watched the others dance and gyrate around them, letting out slightly louder moans, she was being fucked by her..girlfriend, infront of everyone. It didn't even bother her, she had a girlfriend! and fucking in public only made it hotter.

"Mmm...it's new...just for you. And I wanted to make sure I got something to ruin you with." Lilith's lips curled into a little smile. She had also wanted something to prepare Becca with, incase she ever had the urge to reveal her true form to the other girl. Which...part of her indeed wanted to. But mostly Lilith had just wanted to make sure that she fucked Becca deeper and fuller than any other lover ever had. As thoughts of posession and pleasure began to swirl and twine together in her mind, Lilith's blood began to boil and she couldn't hold back any longer. She rammed her hips forward, forcing the last few inches of the toy into Becca. "You belong to me now." And I belong to you. She couldn't say it, but she definitely thought it. Lilith barely gave Becca any time to recover from the harsh thrust before she pulled out a little bit again, ramming forward and picking up a rough rhythm to claim Becca with.

She didn't mind being told that she belonged to Lilith, infact it made her feel special, 'wanted' Like she was with someone that really was important. Becca let out a staggering groan as the bartender harshly thrusted into her, and pulled out, only to continue this repetitve and heavy motion, her nails dug ito liliths back, biting her shoulder gently, her last moan had caught the attention of a couple dancers near them, she nibbled on Liliths shoulder in an attempt to quiet herself, whimpering pleasurably.

As the toy began to rub against her clit and her mind tricked her nerves into thinking that she really did have a cock, that she really could feel the way Becca's walls fluttered and clutched the toy, Lilith totally lost her head. Blinded by pleasure and lust, she growled, hoising Becca right off the ground and coaxing the other girl to wrap her legs around her waist as she lost any semblance of just grinding into the rhythm and began to definitely fuck her girlfriend against the wall of a crowded bar. "Don't you dare hide your moans from me." Lilith nipped at Becca's neck warningly. "I want to hear you scream, I want everyone in this bar to know what a depraved slut you turn into just for me."

She was hoisted up in the air, caught off guard, she gasped and groaned, clutching Lilith tighter. As Lilith thrusted harder, and told her she wanted everyone to hear what a slut she was for her, was too much, a pleasurable scream escaped her lips as she orgasmed, bucking her hips as her legs and arms hugged her lover tight, there was no doubt about it now, several couples had stopped dancing, just to watch the two women, several singles had also gathered towatch as the sexy bartender fucked the mysterious red head, several mens dreams crushed at the sight, realizing the bartender was unavailable as she fucked the redhead relentlessly.

As Becca was penetrated on the dance floor Lilith would spot amidst the sea of people dancing, or standing frozen while they observed the spectacle a figure that stood out, raven black hair and piercing eyes, and before she could get another look, considering she was incredibly distracted at that exact moment, the figure disapeared once more in the sea of people, was it Icarus? Had she come to the bar un-noticed? If so, exactly what message was she trying to send.

<Done - Javorcek's post next>

"Good girl..." The demoness cooed sweetly as Becca's lusty moans finally overcame the sound of the the band playing so that Lilith could properly hear her. She lived for this show of debauchery, these feelings of pure, unadulterated desire that radiated off from her lover, only made more intense by the envious voyeurs in the crowd. They made her stronger, more focused, demonstrated by how she so easily supported her lithe lover's weight even as her hips pummeled into her girlfriend's. As Becca trembled in her arms and finally unraveled, Lilith was distracted by a gaze burning into her back, she could feel the hairs in the back of her neck suddenly stand on end. Someone was here...a demon...she knew it... The feeling made her tense up, to brace for impact and wrap her arms tighter around her lover to shield her... but no attack ever came. Fucking distractions... It just served to enrage her that she had been disturbed from her lover for even a moment! The irritation spurred her on, causing her thrusts to become even harder, faster. They were already being watched, there was no point in restraint anymore. "Mine!" With a snarl she latched onto Becca's neck, blunt teeth digging into the delicate porcelain flesh to leave a mark that would certainly turn into a dark, angry bruise later.

"Goddamn, you're soaked." Lilith grinned as she looked down between their bodies for a moment. Her cock was glistening with Becca's juices, her jeans were a darker blue where they had become smeared with her lover's arousal. "I bet that's not all you have to give me, is it?" Part of her believed that they should move to the privacy of her office to finish up, but she could not resist pushing Becca harder, seeing how much she could take before she finally passed out.

Thin arms tightened around the bartender as the redheads cries grew louder, her legs lifting off the ground as she wrapped herself around the strong woman, lifted in the hair as each thrust filled her, deeper than before. She could feel the gaze of many patrons on them now, but it didn't matter, all that mattered was the sex, the passion, being held by her lover and penetrated, if only it had been the real thing. Although it was barely an issue at this point each further moment that passed only cemented the wild feelings she felt for lilith, where the very idea of being fucked in public was something she dreaded, especially being seen with a woman. For what ever reason she associated this with embarrasment, and only now realized none of it fucking mattered, this was real love, real pleasure.

Her eyes shot open in surprise as she was bitten on the neck. "Ah~" She cried out again, her grip tightened around her lovers shoulders. She was nearly spent, she wasn't sure how much more she could take. "Somewhere less crowded sounds nice" She whispered in her ear breathlessly, kissing the corner of the brunette's lips.

"Mmm...anything you wish, beautiful." Lilith purred sweetly. Even though she was the dominant one in the relationship, any little requests that her girlfriend had were carried out immediately. It made Lilith realize just how bad she had it; so enamored by this human that she was willing indulge her. Besides, she could feel Becca beginning to get limp in her arms, she knew that her lover must be tired and that laying down would be best. This was the only drawback with taking a human...they wore out so easily. Perhaps with a little training, Becca would be able to last longer, but for now, she carried her lover off towards the back room so that they could finish up. This got a few groans and whines from their avid audience, but they would just have to deal with it."

"I still haven't cum you know..." Lilith nipped Beca's neck affectionately, and to wake her up a bit. "One more baby round...then you can rest..." And then I can go see if that bitch Icarus is hanging around here Lilith thought to herself. She laid Becca down on the plush leather couch in Lilith's little office, never breaking the connection between them or pulling out all the while. Once she had her lover comfortable, she leaned down to give her a slow, sweet kiss as her hips began to pump, starting slow but quickly building up speed.

Lilith was so good to her, even if it had been a few short weeks, she had never been treated in such a way before. Her arms continued to hug her tightly as she was carried through the crowd, her head resting upon her lovers shoulder. She could feel all the eyes on them and the groans when the spectacle ended, all it did was cause her to tighten her grip. Lilith was her girlfriend, and no one elses.

As She was lowered on the couch where they already shared most of their intimate moments, she looked up at her lover with flush cheeks and lusty smile as she leaned up to kiss her passionately, grazing her tongue along the woman's lips as Lilith continued the act of love making, thrusting slowly, seemingly more gently than before. Becca wondered if it was because the audience was gone, or if her exhaustion was showing, or perhaps a little bit of both. In the brief time they had been intimate together she was quick to notice that lilith got off on the public spectacle of debauchery, whether it was making bold gestures, or playful threats of taking her on the bar counter. "MmmM~!" She moaned softly "You're my sexy angel..." She whispered heatedly as she leaned in for another sensual kiss, one hand sliding down to Lilith's ass, squeezing hard.

Meanwhile, Jacob was ushering everyone out of fall-out, explaining that the bar was closing early. Some regulars noted it as an oddity, as it was Lilith who made those sort of calls, and not once had she declared the place closed, however no one was going to argue with the near seven foot tall man, built like an ox. Icarus leaned against a dark corner, licking her lips as Jacob did as he was comanded, like the puppet he was. Even half breeds were easy to manipulate. Lilith put too much faith in the dog.

"Mmmm...and you are my naughty little closet exhibitionist." Lilith grinned, chuckling softly at the word 'angel', of all the things she had ever been called over the ages, that had never been one. Though she supposed, as far as demons went, she was a bit of a goody two shoes. Rather than feed off of pain and suffering like most of the creatures from hell, Lilith drew strength from debauchery and lechery. And being with a girl like Becca...a shy, sweet little thing with a secret taboo side that just needed a little coaxing to draw out, the human was just perfect for her. After sharing another heated, sensual kiss with her lover and getting a rough squeeze to her ass, Lilith groaned and started pumping her hips hard. "Mmmph fuck...we're going to have to do this more often..." The demon moaned loudly as she angled her thrusts just the right so that her needy clit ground against the base of the toy. Making love to Becca this way opened up so many more doors. She would never get tired of her lover's talented tongue, but it was nice to be free to kiss the cute redhead as they both found pleasure from these rough thrusts. "Ohhhh...nngh...fuck! Mmm Becca...come on baby...cum one more time for me..."

When Becca had finally become so exhausted that she passed out, Lilith slowed her thrusts to a stop. Her lover looked so cute when she slept; as tempting as it was to stay and snuggle so that she could just watch over her girlfriend for a little while, Lilith had some business to take care of. With great reluctance, the demon slowly eased the toy out of Becca's well used sex, then popped it out of her harness so that she could pull her pants back up. She pulled the blanket down from the back of the couch and threw it over her lover so that she didn't get chilly while the bartender left to go see if Icarus was still in the building.

When she got out of her office, the whole place had been cleared out. "Jake?" Lilith called, quickly growing uneasy. Had Icarus started a fight with him? Had the humans run in terror? The bartender quickly vaulted over the bar and ran across the dance floor, up the stairs and towards the entrance. Once she got to the top of the stairs, she found Jacob there, locking up the door behind some leaving humans. "Jacob, what the hell are you doing?"

"I did like you said boss, you said close up early." The half demon looked at her, obviously confused. Lilith had told him to close down early and he had obeyed like a good employee.

"I didn't say that! I told you to watch the bar for a minute-" Suddenly, it all finally clicked. Icarus was particularly good at mind control...she must have been fucking with Jacob while Lilith had been with Becca... "Becca..." Fear twisted in her heart as she turned around and bounded down the stairs. She burst through her office door, eyes searching the room for her lover that was no longer there. "ICARUS!" Lilith roared in complete and utter fury. No one touched what belonged to her, ever. Icarus better be getting a good fucking laugh right now, because Lilith was going to destroy her when she got her hands. The demon quickly headed out of the bar, grabbing a confused Jacob by the arm and tugging him up the stairs with her. "GET OUT THERE AND FIND HER RIGHT NOW!" Lilith's voice boomed.

"Y-yes boss!" Jacob gulped, in the many years he had spent with Lilith, he had never seen the woman so enraged, it was actually quite terrifying.

Becca was fully content as she drifted off to sleep on the couch in her lovers office. She had yet gotten the chance to ask her out on a proper date. In the first few days the red head had been confused, reluctant and even embarrassed about her possible feelings for Lilith. All of that was gone now, and she was happier than she ever had been in her life, but the fact remained, she had never really seen Lilith outside of fallout. It was her plan to ask her out for dinner, outside of the bar. If very recent events proved anything, she realized she no longer cared what others thought about her or who she was with. The idea of sharing a romantic meal out in public with her lover made her very excited.

Becca yawned, stretching her arms out as she felt a stir. had Lilith returned to her? How long had she fallen asleep for? She felt ashamed, but she wondered if Lilith was aware of her own strength and energy, perhaps she simply had to get used to it. She'd love to spend days wrapped around her lover in fits of passion rather than being exhausted so quickly. It only took a moment before she realized she wasn't on Liliths couch, infact...where was she?

Jumping up from the silken bed she had been layed in, she found herself in a strange bedroom. Expensive silks covered the bed, and her legs, it was then that she realized that her clothes had been removed. Calming down at once she shook her head, running a hand through her hair. How silly was she? Obviously This was Liliths place. Her lips spread into a smile as she lowered the silken sheets from her bare breasts, peering through the darkness. The bed was empty except for her, where had Lilith gone?

"Lilith?" She called out quietly. Decorated curtains covered the windows, but judging from how dark the room was, it was still late. "I'm sorry I fell asleep...up for round two?"

A soft lust filled chuckle from the corner of the room caused the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end, as she clutched the sheets closer to her chest. "H-hello?" That wasn't Lilith. "Who's there...? Where's Lilith?" The pale redhead drew the sheets to her body as if it were armor, shuffling to the furthest corner of the bed nearest the wall. Alarms were ringing in the back of her mind now. It was too dark for her to see anyone no longer how much she squinted into the darkness. Her bottom lip quivering as her question was met with more soft laughter. It was no voice she recognized.

While demons such as Lilith drew strength from lechery, debauchery, and chaos, Icarus thrived off of sex, fear and suffering. As she exited the club with the thin human in her arms, she could already feel the echoes of pain that radiated off of Lilith as she realized that Becca had been taken. She reveled in emotions of anger and fear from the other woman, but only for a moment. It would be best to not give up her head start; as stupid as Lilith was, the demon was incredibly strong. So away Icarus and two of her followers took Becca, back to the demon’s lair, where Icarus was sure Lilith would never find her.

After setting the naked human down in her bed, Icarus had feared that she would have to wait long for the mortal to awaken. The fact that she woke up only a few hours later made her chuckle. “So I see that Lilith cannot satisfy you, hmmm?” Icarus grinned, stepping from the shadows. Descended from the beautiful demons of the sea that humans had called ‘sirens’, her voice alone could tempt even the most faithful of humans. “Do not worry my dear…I have something I know a cock hungry little human slut like you will enjoy.” Icarus began to strip, peeling off a shirt that looked as though she had been poured into, and leather pants that appeared to have been painted on. Lilith may be shy to show her demon form, but Icarus was not above changing forms to appeal to a human’s most base desires. She had seen inside of Becca’s mind, she knew that the human was more comfortable dating men. So why not give her the best of both worlds? Between the otherwise human-appearing Icarus’ legs was a thick, throbbing, -real- cock, not that plastic nonsense that Lilith would use in order to ‘train’ a pet with.

“Do you like it, pet?” Icarus purred sweetly, her eyes beginning to shift from the icy blue to a warm, glowing gold as she allowed herself to push forward into Becca’s mind to find her most taboo desires.

---

“TELL ME WHERE YOUR MISTRESS IS!” Lilith bellowed as her hand tightened around the neck of one of Icarus’ lackeys. She had known the location of a few of Icarus’ followers and had immediately headed to the closest one to gather information. Now she stood in the kitchen of the lesser demon’s dismal apartment, hand on his neck and dangling the pitiful excuse for an immortal above the floor as he kicked and flailed, trying to break free.

“Never.” The man choked out, managing to spare some breath in order to spit at his captor.

Lilith’s face contorted in rage as this pathetic lesser demon spit at her. Who was he to cross her?! “You forget your place...” The brunette hissed as she loosened her grip enough to allow him breath. But that reprieve wouldn’t last long: she hurled the bastard through an opposing wall a moment later. “Your allegiance may be to Icarus, but you are to obey your betters!” Oh she was going to make him wish that he had never been spit out from the depths of hell and up into this realm. “I am going to make sure you learn your place, don’t you worry.” Lilith smirked as she moved to grab the dazed man by the ankle and drag him back into the kitchen. She flung him up, sending him crashing down onto the kitchen counter which cracked under the force but luckily did not crumple into nothingness. Then Lilith calmly headed towards the knife block, finding the fillet knife and heading back over towards the lesser demon that now showed the first traces of fear beneath his defiance. “Tell me what I want to know, and I will forget that you are a worthless worm.” She examined the knife for a moment, letting in glint in the artificial light of the room for dramatic effect before looking back down at Icarus’ seemingly devoted lapdog. She pressed the dull blade against his crotch, knife poking against his precious manhood. They would both see how loyal he was in a few moments, after Lilith had cut off his balls. “Or, if you continue to dilly dally, well I’ll just have to skin you alive and then take you apart, piece by piece.”

“I will never tell you anything!” But even as he spoke, his voice wavered. Icarus could be a truly sadistic Mistress, but he wasn’t sure this situation was any better either.

As Lilith brought the kitchen knife to the fledglings crotch, a soft golf clap echoed from the other side of the demons apartment near an open window. "I'd listen to her, you little vermin, as far as I know she's pretty serious." Out of the shadows stepped a blonde woman dressed in a white t-shirt and form fitting jeans. The first impression of this stranger would be 'Soccer Mom' which of course made her a perfect example as one of those 'which of these don't belong' questions. A demons den, A demon, a lesser demon, and this attractive 40's something blonde woman. "It's been a while, Lil."

The demons while few, compared to the legions awaiting their release in hell, were still numerously spread across the world since the early days, but their numbers lessened each decade and the struggle to find the gate became more desperate for some. Other demons grew too arrogant thinking them selves kings among the humans, some became bored, and others still, fell in love or learned to care about some of the beings they were surrounded by. The circle Lilith had been in touch with for decades became quite small consisting of only Icarus, Amelia, Baal and herself, with many of the others already long gone. Baal was dead, and Amelia turned human lover, while Sandra the blonde woman whose appearance was significantly less extreme since the last time she saw her had disappeared nearly ten years ago after falling in love with a human.

"Sorry-" Sandra lifted her hands apologetically, while exchanging glances between Lilith and the fledgling "-didn't intend to interrupt, just offering some sound advice, She's a feisty one."

Lilith appeared to be in an almost deranged state, something that was unusual for the level headed demon, and the last thing she wanted was to set her off or make the situation more tense. A reunion would have to wait, plus considering the reason for liliths current state of mind, a haven't seen you in ten years lets fuck fuck, was probably out of the question. "So you've finally done it too huh...fallen for a human like the rest of us idiots."

----------​

Becca lay naked except for the silken sheets covering her tired body, now staring at the strange woman. Everything felt dream like, from the bedroom, to the strange but beautiful woman who spoke to her. She could barely grasp what she was saying. do you like it, pet? Echoed in her mind as she blinked looking upon the woman with the large cock, which looked incredibly unfitting for the extreme feminine figure Icarus sported. It was like some twisted dream her mind was throwing together after the events with her girlfriend the night prior. She felt aroused by the woman.... Was it the woman, or the addition between her legs? Both she imagined, before, Lilith was the only woman that made her knees weak, her loins wet, but now this one, who was barely human...ofcourse it had to be a dream.

Lilith’s felt eyes on her and the lesser demon she interrogated but for whatever reason, the feeling did not cause her any alarm. The third presence in the room felt strangely familiar…and the voice that interrupted her task was one that she had not heard in a decade. “You are lucky I like you enough to not kill you for calling me that.” Lilith deadpanned, she was not in a good enough mood to properly tease and be playful with Sandra. Only her, Amelia, and Jacob’s late mother Kali had ever been allowed to use the diminutive form of her name. She was curious as to why the other demon was here, though was a little busy at the moment and questions for Sandra would have to wait until later.

“I’m not...” Lilith couldn’t even say the ‘l’ word. “-that-.“ Love was not something that registered with the demon. For hundreds of years she had slept with anything that caught her fancy…and many things had: humans, demons, even a few werewolves and vampires. Though, now that she thought about it, in the past few weeks her long list of lovers had dwindled down to only one. Her thoughts were consumed by this –human-. She actually –waited- around like an excited young maiden for Becca to show up to her bar, never forcing her to do anything…sometimes manipulating, but never just taking what she so easily could have. “She is just mine!” Lilith was quick to defend herself from Sandra’s seemingly innocent statement. “She is my property and I want her returned to me!” Lilith barked, taking comfort from an emotion that was exceedingly familiar for the demon: possessiveness. Hell, even when she had been sleeping with Sandra and several others, she still viewed all of them as belonging to her, even though she herself belonged to no singular being.

“Now you…” Lilith refocused her rage and centered it squarely onto the fledgling. “You will tell me what I wish to know…” Although she hadn’t tortured a being in over a decade, her hands still remember the motions. Effortlessly, Lilith had slit a hole into the man’s jeans and boxers with such precision that she didn’t even break skin….at least not yet.

“Fuck you, you crazy bitch!”

“Wrong answer.” Lilith raised the knife and plunged it down, piercing the man’s right testicle through and through, burying the tip of the blade into the countertop. While he screamed, cried, and contemplated whether or not answering her was better than being slowly castrated, Lilith turned her attention to the other demon. “What do you think Sandra? Should I pull this knife out or grab a new one…I really do hate dirty dishes laying about…”

---

Icarus’ large breasts bounced in time with the bobbing of her erection as she sauntered closer towards the bed. Truly the best of both worlds, her female grace was second only to the raw powerful and masculine-like strength of her demon body. “Hrrrmph…I bet Lilith goes easy on you. But that is not what you truly desire, is it, pet?” As she neared the foot of the bed, she reached out, grabbing the silken covers and tossing them away, eager to see what the fuss was all about. And all she saw was...a scrawny little scared human sprawled out upon her bed. The fear and timidness was delicious, but other than that she didn’t quite understand what in hell’s name that Lilith saw that made her wish to give up everything for this scrap of meat.

Perhaps Becca was more sexually experienced than she let on to. So the demon grabbed the girl by the ankle, easily dragging her down the bed and closer so that her legs dangled over the edge and Icarus stayed situated between them. A strong, meticulously manicured hand reached out and grabbed Becca by that beautiful red hair, dragging the human into a sitting position so that her head was right by the flared head of her cock. Icarus took a very direct approach when claiming her lovers, always just taking what she needed by forced. She pulled Becca’s head forward, pressing the sensitive tip of her member against the girl’s mouth. “Open.” There was no way that Becca would be able to take all that much of the monstrous cock into her mouth, but Icarus was eager to see if this pathetic human that Lilith seemed to favor could surprise her.

The blonde winced as she watched the blade enter the man, the scream that ensued afterwards was simply music. Sandra had seen it before and experienced it herself, not the maiming, but the madness Lilith was displaying before her eyes. Demons were not like humans, and the only reason they blend in so well with the human world is because they are the embodiment of so many things humans are guilty of; lust, passion, pride, hate, obsession, desire, envy and so on. The very words originate from ancient demons of the same name. Love however is not one of those traits, and a concept that is often ignored and misunderstood by demons, but that doesn't mean demons are immune to it.

"He won't be able to tell you much if he bleeds out, he is a mongrel after all, he'll die like any human would, I'm sure there are more knives in the drawer."

The lesser demon screamed again casting a desperate glance at who he thought was his would be saviour, but she appeared to be no more a friend of icarus than the crazy bitch torturing him.

Sandra edged closer into the light, towards Lilith, but not close enough to raise alarms or threaten her. "Love is like a disease to us, we weren't made to understand it, it destroys most." The blonde preached trying to get through to her, not to prevent the torture, but to prevent future unravelling...all the while not explaining why she was here now, of all times. "Icarus is more stubborn than most, straight forward, hell a better demon than any of us. What she doesn't understand, she destroys, she tried to kill me when I left as she killed many others, and now you, she'll kill your human and then destroy you, because we are weaker, vulnaruble because of them." She exhaled a soft sigh, eyes focused on the twitching mongrel, knowing full well Lilith wouldn't understand not when she was acting like a mad dog, Sandra still barely understood it and she had ten years to dwell on the concept.

"Go on..." she gestured to the whimpering man "Get the location out of him, I'm not here to get in your way, just here to help..." she glimpsed the madness in Liliths eyes "...from a distance...

---------------​

The red head who thought she was in some far away land, a dream of strange fantasies felt a wave of fear crush her like a wave as Icarus approached, ripping the silken sheets from her. It felt real, it felt cold. A whimper escaped her lips as her hair was gripped, propped up in front of the demon, the demon it was the only way to describe her, now that she was closer, and the experience felt much more real Everything about her dripped sex Her frame was muscular, more so than many men she had met, and yet infinitely feminine, and then masculine. The two were so beautifully intertwined, one could only go as far to call the demons body an art form, and yet the fear was real.

"W-who are you!?" Although she intended to yell the words spilled out like a weak sputter as the demon loomed over her, the cock presented to her, as if she were an animal, given a treat. A compulsion lurched over her, she felt a desire, no more like a need to taste it. Within seconds lust filled her, she felt weak and hot. "W-where's lilith..I-I can't" She squeaked, again not as strong as she had hoped. Her eyes closed tight. To give in felt so easy, like a dream, to just taste and please, and be used, but what ever was happening whether it was real or fake, this wasn't Lilith. her lips remained closed.

“She is much more merciful than I, isn’t she?” Lilith asked the fledgling as she decided to follow Sandra’s advice and grab a new knife. She opened the drawer, eyes roving over the various types of knives before her eyes settled on one. “A cheese knife?” Lilith chuckled as she picked up a knife that seemed a little refined for the piece of trash that was before her. She twirled the flatware in her hand, “I bet you didn’t even know what this was for… I wonder if the prongs will work like little barbs on a fishing hook so that the doctor will have to wiggle it out like a fisherman. Hmmm…maybe he’ll just slice a bigger hole… Maybe they’ll just cut as close to the wound as they can and leave the tip in there. That would be fun, wouldn’t it fledgling? Constantly setting off metal detectors because of a piece of shrapnel lodged in your balls?” Lilith was so focused on mindfucking the fledgling that she barely heard all of Sandra’s words. None of them made sense to her anyways. Lilith was physically the strongest; yes, Icarus may be the most underhanded, but once she was cornered she was weak. If anyone had any vulnerabilities around here, it was that hubristic jackass named Icarus.

“S-stop! Please god no!” The fledgling cried as Lilith brought the blade closer to his balls. Another knife lodged into his crotch would be too much to bear. “I-Icarus took her to her home on the other side of town….t-the one on the corner of 13th and 4th.”

“Good boy…” Lilith knew the penthouse that the lesser demon was talking about. Icarus owned several properties all around the city, however it would have taken her too long to search them all. Now that she had what she needed, she raised the knife and rammed it into the lesser demon’s thigh, smirking slightly as he yowled in pain. “That is for spitting on me.” She probably should have just killed him, but, not knowing if he was telling the truth, she would take solace in gutting him like a fish if anything had happened to Becca. “If you are lying to me, I will come back. And when I do, I will take –everything- from you.”

With that, she left, brushing past Sandra and eying the other demon suspiciously as she walked by. “If you want to come and help, then fine. But –I- will be the one to rip Icarus’ heart from her body.” Lilith wasn’t sure whether or not Sandra was seeking revenge for when Icarus had tried to kill her ten years ago, but she was going to be the one to take vengeance today.

---

“You may call me ‘Mistress’” Icarus purred sweetly. Her voice had driven many a faithful woman to do her bidding…but for whatever reason, it wasn’t working as perfectly on Becca as she would have liked. “You still desire that pathetic excuse of a demon?! She cannot measure up to me!” Icarus growled, her patience wearing thin. She was giving Becca everything that the human wished for: a form that was a mixture of both masculine and feminine, a thick, throbbing cock for her to play with, and a beautiful and commanding Mistress for her to worship. But still, somehow, the mortal remained reluctant to take what she wanted. If she would not reach out and accept what was given, then Icarus would just force it upon her.

Sharp nails scraped against the skin of the redhead’s scalp as she tightened her hold in her hair, seeking to drive a pained cry out from that stubborn so that she could force the head of her cock inside. Icarus believed that once the human caught a taste of her delicious arousal and fell into the role of fuck toy, then she would behave.

Sandra turned her back on the bleeding, blubbering, mongrel, following Lilith out of the apartment. Stepping out onto the street, the blonde brushed past the seething demon before opening the door of a minivan parked nearby. "Icarus will have look outs, at least in this they won't see you coming until it's too late, I promise I'm not here to get in your way, You are in love, no matter how much you deny it, and that is why I am helping you." she paused, leaning against the van with the door wide open, considering her words carefully. "I always believed that if any of us were to find the gate it would be you, that you were more like Icarus. Seeing you like this however gives me hope that all of us can change...and that maybe the gate should remain hidden..." her eyes fell to the street uncertain if this was the opportune moment to mention such an issue. "But we can discuss that once you've saved your human, get in, you can even drive if you still don't trust me. just don't scratch it I have to drive my kids to school in the morning."

-----------​

feeling the grip tighten over her hair, sharp nails scratching her scalp causing the girl to wince, breathing heavily as the fear became much more real. This was pain, real pain, and the smell was nothing like lilith. She wanted to cry out in pain, scream for help, but the moment she opened her mouth she knew what would come next.

Becca had always tried to play the role of the tough girl; playing bass, hanging out in secret underground bars, non-conforming to the rest of the pretty girls out in the world, but she was not near as tough as she pretended to be. This was something she learned quickly as she got to know Lilith. It made her wonder what it was Lilith saw in her, and why she was thinking about this now of all times. The thought of her girlfriend made her stronger. Her eyes, no longer downcast or closed, shot up towards Icarus, staring up at her, the fear still very real. She tightened her lips and clenched her teeth despite the sharp pain at her scalp, refusing to open.

There was something about this demon woman despite her otherworldly looks that was difficult to resist, Becca was afraid if she gave in even for a second she would no longer be able to resist at all, and this she refused to do.

Lilith was silent, not wishing to admit that what she felt for Becca was anything other than an addiction at most. When she claimed the human, Lilith felt an inexplicable high with each thrust, a rush of adrenaline with every wonderful cry of pleasure from the redhead. And when the girl was gone… it was like…like having a song stuck in her head; Becca was just that song, that niggling thought that just would not go away. Obviously she had just been around humans for so long that she had contracted a bit of OCD. “A van Sandra, really?” Lilith sighed, she supposed it would have to do. Having lived on earth for so long, she had accrued a fortune and drove a luxurious Audi R8. She supposed Sandra was right though…her car was rather flashy and easily recognizable.

“Pffft, I’m sure I can handle the lawnmower engine inside of this bucket of bolts.” Lilith took the other demon up on her offer of letting her drive. She hopped up into the driver’s seat and waited for Sandra to get settled, groaning in disappointment the moment her foot hit the gas and the van proved to have zero pick up. “Ugh…I hope you won’t be one of those mothers that will pass down this embarrassment of a vehicle to her children once they get their licenses.”

After a bit of silence, Lilith decided to explain her view on the gate. “The gate will be found one day, whether by a demon or by some bumbling human, it is inevitable. And of course some fledgling will find out and activate it in order to shower in Satan’s rewards. I might as well be the one to locate it,” the demon said with a shrug. Humans bred like rabbits, taking over more and more wild land and turning it into something hospitable. It was only a matter of time before some nitwit construction worker happened upon the gate to hell by chance. However, the –gate- itself was not something that was important to Lilith, What she cared about was the –prestige-, the –pride- that would come from finding the gateway to hell.

---

“You –dare- to refuse me?!” Icarus hissed, her patience finally snapping. It became clear that if she managed to force her cock inside of Becca’s mouth that the human would probably be stubborn and bite her. She was already bold enough to stand up to her rather than submit. It infuriated her, to the point that she abruptly let go of Becca’s hair so that she could backhand the little bitch.

“I have had enough of your nonsense.” As her rage grew, Icarus became less focused on filling Becca’s head with desire and more on just taking what she wanted. She grabbed the human and even as the girl struggled, Icarus managed to flip her onto her stomach and drag her further off the edge of the bed by her thighs, lining up the head of her cock to Becca’s entrance. “We’ll see how badly Lilith wants her little human pet back after I’ve ruined you with my cock.”

Slipping into the passenger seat, Sandra rolled her eyes. "You'd understand if you ever have kids, my oldest is seven, and I'd much rather cart around he and his five other friends in this than in your race car." She frowned forgetting who she was talking to. It had been years since she spoke with another demon, she probably sounded like a human to Lilith, that is, if she was able to focus on anything else.

She stared out the window as the brunette drove toward the penthouse "I know in your mind, you're rationalizing that this human belongs to you, and that is why you're upset. That's how we think." She smiled but did not turn to look at her. "But I ask you this, in all the times spent with this person, Did you do what you wanted, as you usually would, or did you dance around their feelings as if on broken glass?" Sandra knew nothing about Becca, infact she wasn't even entirely certain of the gender of Liliths human, but she certainly described how Lilith was around the redhead.

"That's called love, and if that's the case I caution you about what you're about to do, are you sure you want them to see you as you are, tearing another into pieces?"

----------------​

Becca cried out as the hand struck her cheek, much harder than she could have anticipated. Stunned, and blinking away stars she was grabbed and dragged along the bed, she struggled and cried out again as she was pushed down onto her stomach against the silken sheets, tears welling up in her eyes as her hands clutched the sheets attempting to pull away.

That was when she clearly heard it. Whoever this was mentioned Liliths name. Her Lilith. Her mind began to swim as she felt the presence behind her, preparing to fuck her, to violate her, which of course scared her, but she couldn't help and wonder what the demon meant. Becca had no doubts that this was real, the pain was proof enough. If demons were real, and this demon in particular reffered to her as Lilith's human pet. What did that make Lilith?

"Fuck you!" She shouted defiantly, clutching the bed tightly preparing for the worst.

“If I remember correctly, you weren’t complaining about my choice of vehicles when I fucked you in the back seat of my last ‘race car’.” The words were typical of Lilith, but they lacked the playful lilt to her voice or the accompanying roguish grin. Her brow was creased with worry and her tone was tinged with fear. Too much time had passed, she wasn’t going to make it there in time, Icarus was going to do horrible things to her Becca and it would be all Lilith’s fault… Fuck why can’t this thing go any faster… “Becca is small, her human body is weak…I do not wish to break my toy.” Lilith replied simply, happy for the company at least because it helped take her mind off of worst case scenarios. Even as she deflected her old friend’s accusations of love, she knew that Sandra may possibly be on to something, although the brunette didn’t want to admit it. Lilith did indeed care about what the human wanted, she was protective of Becca, tender towards her even.

Once they got to Icarus’ building, Lilith clambered out of the car and towards the main door. It was a decadent apartment complex, rented out to wealthy humans with the penthouse at the top saved for herself no doubt. Rather than go in through the front, Lilith ran around the back to one of the lesser used entrances that required a swipe card to enter. Such security measures may have stopped a lesser demon, but they did not stop her, a powerful ramming of her shoulder into the door had it bursting open. Thankfully there was an emergency stairwell nearby and the demon took that route towards the top story.

Two guards were the only trouble they faced at the entrance to the top floor. Before they could even draw their guns, Lilith and Sandra had dispatched them and lifted their keys in order to get into Icarus’ apartment without causing too much of a commotion. As they began searching through the rooms, Lilith heard Becca’s voice from down the hallway. Fast feet carried her towards the bedroom, body slamming into the door and tearing it clean off the hinges. The sight before her filled her with such fury that she couldn’t stop the change even if she had wanted to. “ICARUS!!!” The brunette roared, her voice deepening, body growing in size and stature. Brown locks of hair turned to curled dark horns. The well toned human body transformed into a humanoid that was much larger, much more muscular with chiseled features.

The only way any mortal would be able to identify Lilith in this form was the fact that the tattoos that covered her arms in her human form now stained the rippling biceps of this demonic body. The demon rushed forward, stopping Icarus before she could push forward and claim what belonged to Lilith and Lilith alone. She grabbed her, so furious that she could not be stopped as she lifted Icarus off the ground and flung her towards the window, sending the demon screaming and crashing through the glass.

Panting and now suddenly very, very aware that she was naked, cock and breasts hanging out for Becca to see. The impossibility of this form would not be able to be explained away…and unfortunately she had tossed away Icarus and her mind control would be severed. Unsure of what to do, Lilith chose to just hold still and wait for Becca’s screams of terror. If she was lucky, maybe the human would just feint and they could pretend this never happened.

"Ah...yes, quite right." The faint reddening of the soccer mom's cheeks were apparent but likely unnoticed by the determined demon. "Those days are long behind me." Sandra couldn't help but grin at Liliths evasion of the truth. Even so, she decided not to press the issue, not when they were nearing the estate. She had already committed herself to this despite not being in the game for a decade, she'd help her with the violence tonight and tonight alone. Then perhaps a week or so down the line she would be approachable enough for a conversation. Sandra could better explain these feelings and then focus on her main goal and the reason for resurfacing.

When Sandra had heard through the grapevine of old contacts that Lilith was pining for a human, and seemingly engaging with no one else during this time, she couldn't believe it. She liked Lilith, better than Icarus, but feared her just as much. If the gate is ever opened, the human population would be reduced to slaves, atleast the few that weren't culled to make way for the new empire. Those that sympathized with them would also be killed. If it was true that Lilith had fallen for a human, then that would be one more that Sandra could rely on to help make sure the gate is never found, or atleast never opened. She was still thinking like a demon right now, only due to misunderstanding her own feelings. Sandra knew if she could convince Lilith that her human would never be safe, then that would be one more demon added to the cause, not only that, but the one who was most likely to find it and open it.

When the reached they estate Sandra was a little unimpressed with Icarus. had she really not expected Lilith to find her, that she would be so lax with the security? It was embarrassing for one with a reputation such as her.

--------

Becca closed her eyes, prepared for the worst when there was a crash. The noise was so abrupt, she cried out in surprise, expecting this to be the moment when the demon took her. Quickly she turned around, still laying naked on the bed, eyes wide as she saw another much like the one about to rape her, screaming a name and tackling it out of the window. The pale red head simply stared in stunned silence at the demon who also appeared frozen in a form of shock. That was when she noticed the tattoos, the same tattoos on Liliths arms, only these looked odd on the demonic flesh, as if engraved or burned in.

The demon was much larger than Lilith, muscular with breasts atleast twice the size, and she sported the same addition that the would-be rapist had. Her fear had abated, atleast it wasn't the same kind of fear. She no longer felt her life was in danger. her eyes were frozen on Liliths form, and the markings on her arms.

She didn't even want to ask. She was afraid to ask, to confirm who this was, because deep down she already knew the answer, it added up especially from what the other monster said to her. instead after what seemed like an eternity of silence, she sat up, lifting her hands over chest and whispered "...thank you..."

"You're welcome..." Lilith's voice rumbled out. She was nervous, but didn't want to show it. Revealing herself to a human wasn't what scared her; after all, people would just think that Becca had gone crazy if she started spouting nonsense that demons really did exist. What truly bothered her though was: what if Becca never wished to see her again? She could hold the human against her will, keep her as a pleasure slave if she really wanted to... But... Lilith had actually grown to enjoy it when the girl willingly submit to her. Well...it would do no use to worry about it now. Surely Icarus' thralls would sense something was wrong and try to come to their Mistress' aid. And besides that problem, there was also the issue of human authorities reporting to the disturbance in the apartment complex. While it was possible to just corrupt officials in order to get off without a problem, it was also easier to just avoid being arrested altogether.

"We need to leave." Lilith began to shift back into her human's form, sighing softly as she realized that she had just destroyed her clothing with that transformation. She headed over towards the ornate oak dresser, trying to find something that wasn't hideous or leather. She tossed clothes over towards Becca so that she could get dressed, then began tugging on some clothing for herself. "I will take you anywhere you wish to go..." Lilith said as she turned around, looking a little ridiculous in Icarus' clothes. Icarus' breasts had been at least four sizes bigger than her own, and the demon had stood taller than Lilith, even in her human form. Although these clothes were clownish on her, they would have to do until she could go back home. Hopefully Becca would want to come home with her and not want to go back to her own apartment or to her family and friends to hide. Of course she wouldn't force the girl to, Lilith could recognize the fact that the human had been through a rather traumatic experience with a bitch of a demon, she may not wish to be around another one at the moment.

The voice was deep and slightly unsettling. Another moment went by as they stared, Becca was afraid to make another move. As soon as the sirens sounded in the distance, Becca watched in awe as the terrifying and somewhat beautiful demon changed, melting back down into the naked woman that Becca thought she loved. Her body began to tremble, she couldn't tell if it was fear at this revelation or the breeze on her naked flesh from the shattered window, likely a bit of both. Jumping to her feet as the brunette mentioned in haste that they needed to get out of there, she couldn't argue with this, but the question was, did she go with her?

Biting her lip as she cast a sideways glance at Liliths behind, Wasn't it only a few hours ago that they made love and all was great in the world? She caught some of the extravagant clothing tossed in her direction, quickly throwing them on, looking just as rediculous. Lilith's tone was almost apologetic when saying she'd take her anywhere. as if revealing this truth about her was the last thing she ever could have wanted. Or was it the situation entirely? Now that her mind was processing information a bit more calmly she was realizing that the two demons or what ever they are, knew eachother, and that her predicament could have been Liliths fault.

"i-is it safe at your place?" She wasn't quite certain why she asked this. She was terrified of lilith, or what ever she was. Monsters existed...her mind was still attempting to process that information. Despite feeling this fear, she still felt safe with her, if that made any sense. After all she did rush in at the last second and rescue her from what she could only describe as an unpleasant experience, and that was only because she refused to even acknowledge what would have happened if Lilith hadn't arrived. They didn't have time for her to make up her mind then and there, quickly they exited the room, and rushed down the fire escape, tripping over the awful dress she was wearing, and nearly falling on lilith before catching herself. As they reached the back entrance her eyes strayed toward the two bodies on the floor. Becca could only guess who killed them, but it was a good guess.

When they reached the outside, panting, the redhead leaned over to catch her breath, her head still reeling from everything happening so fast. She wanted to go home, lock her door, cry in a corner and never leave, but she was afraid. that thing was still out there. if demons were real then it was safe to assume they didn't die so easily. "let's go to your place." She said, more confidently this time, she feared if she was alone the monster would find her again, so staying with Lilith seemed the safer choice, even if it was the second last thing she wanted. When she calmed down, she wondered if Lilith would answer her many questions still brewing in her head.

Sirens were getting louder and much to lilith's dismay the van was no where to be seen. Sandra had disapeared the second Icarus was knocked out the window, perhaps even before Lilith crashed into the room. Becca looked around in confusion as they stood in the back lot of the apartment complex. "How did you get here? We can't possibly keep running in these clothes..."

---------

As they raced down the hall Sandra watched as Lilith already losing control of her rage smashed down the door of Icarus' suite. She could already spot the beginnings of her transformation before the crash. Sandra paused in the hallway, hearing a scream of what sounded like a girl, a girl whose voice she didn't recognize and then the shattering of glass. The entire apartment felt as if it shook for a brief moment, and then silence.

"A girl." the blonde smirked. She always new Lilith was partial to women. Demons went both ways, they weren't normally picky but all the same, everyone had a type. Sandra had gone the straight and narrow; husband, two kids, white picket fence, heck even a dog named Rosco. It was somehow funnier to Sandra picturing Lilith losing her head over some meek human girl, even though she fully understood and sympathized with the madness the demon felt.

Remaining still for a moment longer, Sandra listened, and then she heard it. It was the girl again, barely a meek whisper, the words "thank you." That was all she needed to hear before quickly turning and entering the fire escape once more. The deed was done, the damsel in distress rescued. As she slipped back into her van she contemplated the reaction she had just heard and smirked. Better than a scream or oh god oh god get away She chuckled softly to herself as she started the engine and backed out of the lot. She'd check in at the bar a week from now, that was when she'd sway Lilith to their side. Just as she was driving away she realized she was leaving with their only means of transportation. "Shit." There was nothing she could do about it now, she couldn't risk being seen by anyone and she had a lot more to lose. Lilith was a big girl, she'd figure something out.

“Yeah, it’s safe.” Lilith blinked, looking honestly surprised that Becca wished to go to her home. It was probably safer than the human’s apartment, no doubt Icarus had had some of her followers lay in wait there, just incase Lilith had gone searching for her lover there first. Lilith’s apartment, on the other hand, while not full of thralls ready to die for her, was safe because of Lilith’s reputation: she had killed many, many people over the centuries. Halflings and fledglings knew better than to cross her, lesser demons gave her a wide berth for fear of angering her, and there was just an aura that surrounded her apartment that gave uninvited human thieves a feeling of impending doom as they neared her door.

“Fucking hell, Sandra…” Lilith growled. “Marries a human and becomes stupid as fuck.” The brunette muttered to herself, cursing and pinching the bridge of her nose in irritation. Seriously?! Sandra dyes her hair blonde, marries a man, pops out a few babies, and then loses all sense?! Lilith reached into her pocket, ready to call Jacob for back up…only to realize that everything that had been on her when she had transformed had been destroyed. Ugh…she lost so many phones that way…

“Alright, no need to panic.” She wasn’t really worried, she could always just kill any police that found them… Though… now that she thought about it, Becca probably wouldn’t like seeing her maim other humans. The brunette glanced around, looking for somewhere to hide until dark. There were some dumpsters around them, a less than welcome hiding place but one that would work. “Okay, we’ll hide and then—“

Lilith was cut off by the screeching of tires and white smoke as a black Dodge Challenger whipped around from the alleyway and stopped right infront of them. “Boss!” Jacob cried from the open window. The young man was covered with blood and looked rather disheveled, as though he had been fighting. He seemed to not be in pain though, which meant the blood on his clothes was not is. “Oh, good, you found her.” The half demon nodded politely to Becca, the bouncer easily recognizing the regular to Fallout.

“What took you so long?!” Lilith’s tone was betrayed by her relieved look. She had been wondering how Jacob was doing, apparently whatever fledgling he had been interrogating had had better sealed lips than hers. “Come on…it’s safe, I promise.” Lilith motioned for Becca to get into the back…part of her wanted to get into the back with her in order to be close to the human. But, she figured that the girl probably needed a little space, so she ran around to the other side of the car to hop into the passenger side.

“Uh, Boss…how’d you get here?” Jacob glanced around, the sirens were getting much, much closer, but he could outrun any human in his muscle car. He through the car in reverse and gunned it back down the alleyway he had come out of, peeling into traffic amidst a line of cars that honked angrily at him as he came too close for comfort. “Fuck off! Like I’d hurt my baby just to wreck your tin cans.” Jake growled at the other drivers, patting his steering wheel affectionately. He had inherited Lilith’s love of cars over their time spent together…as well as her insanely dangerous driving habits.

“Sandra’s alive.” Lilith answered as she grabbed the ‘oh shit’ handle, using it to steady herself as the car’s engine roared and Jacob gunned it down the busy city street, weaving in and out of traffic, using the shoulder several times in order to illegally pass and get away from the crime scene.

Jake nodded a little bit. He remembered Sandra, but he’d been really little when he’d seen her last, maybe 12 years old or so. He had liked her…she’d been really nice to him, despite his mixed breeding. “So ah…judging by your clothes…she knows?”

“Yeah…Becca knows…” Lilith sighed softly and turned to look back at Becca, offering an apologetic look to the human, and also checking to make sure that Jacob’s erratic driving wasn’t making her nauseous.

“I’m only half.” Jacob blurted out, as though trying to think of something that might make the human in the back seat feel better. “Half demon, I mean. Boss, ah, Lilith ain’t so bad. She likes to pretend-”

“Mind your place, Jacob,” Lilith barked. She knew that the half demon thought she was soft…and maybe she was. But she had made a promise to Kali to raise the boy as her own spawn if anything had happened to him or his human wife.

“You got it, Boss.” Jacob grinned, showing that he wasn’t scared of the more powerful demon, even when she yelled at him. Lilith had watched over him for many years, ‘mom’ and ‘dad’ had never fit…he had already had a mother and father after all. He could have probably kept calling her by her name…but that didn’t do it for him. So he had adopted the affectionate title of ‘Boss’ for her, especially because as a kid, Jacob would spend all of his nights of summer vacation at Fallout, learning how to operate a cash register at the bar.

"Just...shut your trap and take us to my place." Lilith glared at the smug halfling but did nothing further to reprimand Jacob.

Becca stood shivering slightly in the lot, her hands took to warming up each arm as she crossed them over her chest, looking around, feeling awfully exposed. She wondered who Sandra was as she over heard Lilith curse the name under her breath. It was apparent she had an escape route in mind but someone screwed it all up, but she wasn't certain.

The screeching of tires caused her to jump, her eyes widening in alarm, but she relaxed quickly after as she recognized the driver. Jake, the bouncer from Fall out. She always liked Jake during her countless visits to the bar, but then again she liked Lilith too, now her entire world was dumped on it's head with this revelation of demons. As she climbed into the backseat, grateful just to be in a less exposed area, she was afraid that monster was going to come back for her, all she wanted to do was curl up in a corner in the darkest hole unseen by all. For a split second it looked as if lilith was going to jump into the back seat with her, if that had been the case she considered jumping out of the car. While it was true she decided Lilith's house was the safest for now, she did not feel safe with her in enclosed spaces, and she still needed answers.

While jake was driving to safety, Becca sat in complete silence, starring into nowhere as her mind caught up to the series of events that just transpired. She felt incredibly dizzy, as if she could pass out at any second, or perhaps throw up. Throwing up was more likely. Becca's eyes lifted as Jake casually spoke back to her, informing her he was a demon too, or atleast half demon. She wasn't sure if this made her feel better or worse, and when Lilith cut him off, telling him to be quiet, it made her wonder if Lilith had hoped she would never find out. if so, she agreed.

Upon reaching Lilith's home, everything felt so peculiar. In the recent weeks she often thought about Lilith's place and staying the night some time, and how excited that made her feel. Now she only felt dread, dread and nausea. After a quick check to see the coast was clear she was allowed inside, she quickly moved to the opposite side of the room, distancing herself, before Lilith even stepped inside while she finished up a conversation with jacob, She didn't hear what they had to say. Once the door closed, becca gathered the courage to speak, while also making sure to remain a fair distance from Lilith, Side-stepping to remain at a fair distance apart even if Lilith made a move toward her, making it quite clear she was afraid.

The fear washed away from her expression as she became dead pan, staring directly at Lilith from across the room as she collected herself to begin the interrogation.

"Will you hurt me?"

Was the first question, there was no waver in her voice, she was determined, and she continued, "what are you, exactly? Don't sugar coat it or treat me like a child, just explain what you are, how many of you are there?

She was very different from the Becca, Lilith came to know, serious, and icy. After each question she waited for a response, but did not react in any way, only continued on in her bombardment. "Am I still in danger from who ever or what ever that was?"

"Did she take me, because of you?"

"What exactly was this to you? A game?"

"When the other one had me, I felt strange, intoxicated, but different as if she had me under a spell. Did you do that to me? Is that why I fell for you?"

Becca bit her lip, her composure breaking for a second after the last question, trying to fight back a tear. She wasn't sure if the words spilling out of this things mouth were something to take on faith, but she had to know. In a few short weeks she fell head over heels for this woman, when she had been certain before that women did nothing for her. After tonight she was much more willing to believe in all manner of dark things, but part of her wanted the answer to be No, and if it was, she wanted to believe it. even now, all she wanted to do was cry in the arms of her girlfriend, be held, and comforted after a traumatic experience, but Lilith was a monster in her eyes now, and she wasn't sure if she could see her any other way from now on.

Where Icarus’ apartment was so decadent that it would give anyone a tooth-ache, Lilith’s penthouse was a bit simpler, though no less extravagant. Living at the top of a building full of humans made foes less likely to attack her. Once Jacob pulled off the busy street and into the parking garage, the three of them got out. Lilith took the lead while Jacob walked behind Becca, bringing up the rear, both demons looking for danger, though none ever came. They got into the elevator and Lilith motioned for Jacob to give her the spare keycard he kept to her place, she inserted it into the elevator and then pressed the button for the penthouse.

Once at the top floor of the hallway that lead to her front door, she opened the door for Becca. Seeing the human scurry inside like a scared animal made the demon sigh and her heart twitch in pain. “Maybe you should stay the night…” Lilith murmured to Jacob. Although she was distracted by all the issues she now had with her lover, she was still aware of the fact that Jake had killed one of Icarus’ fledglings and the other thralls would seek to avenge their brethren.

“Aw Boss thanks…but I don’t want them to think I’m scared, or that you’re scared.” Jacob shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. He had some guns back at his place and was an excellent shot; plus he was incredibly strong, even for a halfling, he wasn’t afraid.

“Alright…ah…call the apartment number if you need anything. My phone got destroyed when I transformed.” Guh, another thing she’d have to deal with human customer service later…great… “Go on, go home and shower, you look like shit.”

“You got it Boss.” Jacob smiled and then turned to leave. “Good luck, by the way.” And then the hulking young man was gone.

“Do you want any-“ Lilith started, trying to play the good hostess. Her apartment was big, she used to host many events when she had lived another life…a much more fun life. But, being stuck with a 13 year old half demon had made her have to settle down, at least enough so that she could raise Jacob. Her offer for something to eat or drink was interrupted by Becca’s first question of: Will you hurt me? “No…I am not going to hurt you.” And then she added, incase the girl was not convinced, “If I wanted to hurt you, I would have already.”

“If it makes you feel any better, I used to be what you humans call an ‘angel’.” Lilith smiled, trying to make light of the serious conversation. Serious didn’t suit her, not one bit, as far as demons went the woman was incredibly playful, to the point of chaotic. “I am a fallen angel now though…a demon.” When asked for a number, Lilith paused for a moment, trying to think of an appropriate response. So many of them had died, some had disappeared, it was hard to keep track. “There -were- six hundred sixty six archdemons brought into this realm. Over the years my kind have possessed humans, turning them into lesser demons, we have interbred with your kind, creating halflings, like Jacob. But we have also died, we have killed eachother, been killed by hunters… I do not know how many of us are left in the world, but in this area there were only five of us plus whatever brood we made. Icarus, the demon that had taken you, had the most thralls…I do not keep any for myself though.”

Lilith pondered Becca’s next question for a moment. Icarus –should- be dead, but stranger things have happened than a demon surviving a fifty story fall from a penthouse apartment. “I do not know. If she is not, she now knows not to attempt to take you again because I will come after you. And yes…she took you because of me. All of us feed on human emotion, I like to feast on pleasure, Icarus, on the other hand, would prefer to devour suffering and fear.” Lilith hesitated for a moment, afraid to expose weakness to herself, but she figured Becca was feeling vulnerable, may as well put them on an equal playing field. “When she took you, I was afraid, I was furious…she probably heartily enjoyed consuming my emotions. Demons feel these things more strongly than humans, our emotions are the best to devour.” That was why Lilith had had so many demon lovers anyways…but…something had always been missing. She hadn’t noticed it before, but after spending more time with Becca she had begun to feel more whole with the human.

“This isn’t a game!” Lilith’s voice was insistent. “Well…perhaps it started that way…when we were flirting and you were being coy… I have had many, many lovers over the centuries, hell over the weeks I’ve probably had more than you’ve had in your lifetime, the beginning of taking a lover is always a little bit like a game, and elaborate dance, is it not?” After realizing she had implied that she still had many lovers on the side, she quickly added. “But…I do not take many lovers anymore, you’re the only one…you have been the only one since we began.”

When Becca asked her final question, Lilith felt her heart finally shatter. The human looked so sad…she could feel the pain and doubt radiating off of the redhead in waves. “You’ve fallen for me?” Lilith took a tentative step forward, wishing that there was no more distance between them. “I could control your mind, if I really wanted to. Well…it’s not controlling as much as it’s guiding; it’s how we are able to possess humans and corrupt them…but, logistics aside, I have never pushed you to feel one way or another.”

Steeling herself, she closed the distance between them and very carefully took Becca into her arms. “Icarus took you from be because…because I….” It was so hard to say the words, especially because Lilith didn’t want to feel this way, so she tried another route. “In the three thousand years that I have lived, I have never once felt as though I had anything to lose. You are the first creature that has really mattered to me.” Lilith leaned down, gently kissing Becca on the top of her head. “I know it probably doesn’t mean much, coming from a demon. But for as long as you will have me Becca, I will keep you safe and I will not harm you, I swear it.” While it wasn’t quite a declaration of love, but it was a good start, especially for a demon that had never known love before.

The frightened girl stared intently at her lover, allowing her to answer each question before moving onto the next. Each answer was more overwhelming than she could dream; Fallen angel!? Six hundred and sixty six arch demons? Feeding on emotions!? Lilith seemed incredibly sincere when she mentioned she wasn't or would ever hurt her, and becca wanted to believe it, but then came the mention of all these other lovers on the side. Was that all she was, a conquest? She considered saying something hurtful, when Lilith corrected herself and mentioned it had only been her. Alarm grew as she noticed Lilith closing the distance between them, she considered screaming or running, but instead stood still as the brunette took her into her arms, bursting into tears as she buried her face into Liliths shoulder.

Nothing made sense anymore, she felt hopelessly lost, and terrified, but the truth of the matter was, despite Lilith being some kind of demon, she saved her from rape and quite possibly death and had been nothing but patient. She continued to weep uncontrollably, something she had been holding back since she was saved. Her arms slowly rose with hesitation until they wrapped around the demons waist tightly. She still had so many questions, but she decided to hold onto them for now as she sobbed loudly, the hold around her lover tightening a little more every moment as her comfort rose.

After nearly ten minutes of standing there in Liliths arms, she sniffled, lifting her head from the demons shoulder and speaking in a whisper, choking slightly "I-" sniff "-I want to see it...the real you I mean." Since holding in the tears for so long she felt considerably better after she finished crying, although it could have been the warmth she felt in Lilith's arms. Despite everything, the terror, and confusion, Lilith's embrace was perfect.

Becca had thought silently to herself before asking the question. Lilith was three thousand years old, a fallen angel or demon or what ever she called herself, obsessed with sex, and yet for some reason she was interested in her. It was still a lot for her to process, but she knew if she was to clear any doubt from her mind she wanted to see her true self. "Er, by that I mean, if you could show me so I could see...and touch-b-but don't touch me! er I mean not right away..." she frowned tightening her grip around her even more as if to say she still wanted to be touched, but she hoped Lilith would understand that she was almost just raped by a similar looking demon, she wanted to feel safe around her first. "Never mind, you don't have to...I'm sorry." perhaps it was better reserved after a little time had passed. "I love you." She kissed her neck and returned her head to Lilith's shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom