Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come Play With Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphic Depictions

Planetoid
Hi. I'm Graphic Depictions. I love roleplay, especially the sexy kinds. I admit that, though I enjoy roleplay quite a lot, I did come to this site with a specific purpose in mind, and that was to do sexy play-by-post roleplay, especially those involving multiple people. I strongly prefer roleplay via thread.

Though I insist that my scenes have good story and relatively well-developed characters, I also prefer them to be fairly heavy on the smut side. That's not to say that every other post has to be part of a sex scene or anything like that, but the kind of roleplays I'm looking for will be largely focused on the sex scenes, with the non-sex parts be either a buildup to a sex scene or a description of what happened as a result of the last one. The best scenes are centered around some kind of conflict.

I do not give out my true sex online, but I am comfortable playing both male and female roles. I play M/F and F/F pairings, and am happy being on either end of the power spectrum. I tend to play a resistant submissive, at least at first.

I do have one group roleplay that I'm trying to drum up interest for. If you're interested, please check out Last Virgin Standing.

I don't have an f-list, but here are the most important details about me:

Forced/Reluctance
Monsters/Tentacles
Group Sex/Bukkake
Defloration/Loss of Innocence
Games/Contests
Fantastic Settings (Sci-fi, Fantasy, Alternate Reality, etc.)
Special Powers (Magic, Super Powers, etc.)

Open To:
Consensual
BDSM
Mild Asphyxiation Play
Monster Vore (only exception to snuff limit)
Sister, Cousin, and Step-Sibling Incest (only exceptions to Incest Limit)

Dislikes:
Anal-only
Malesub
Heavy Pain Play
Mundane Scenarios ("We meet at a bar/wedding/club," "I'm your neighbor," and similar tired setups)
Foot Fetish stuff
Futa
Anthro

Limits:
Under 16
Snuff
Gore/Mutilation
Piss, Scat, and Ass to Mouth
Puking
Natural Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.