Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Developing Canons (FxFuta, MxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction
Welcome, one and all. Here I shall be posting a series of futa-themed role plays, which I hope shall attract the attention of some talented writers. Please PM me if any of my ideas strike your fancy, and please feel free to contact me with any ideas of your own (or even alterations upon my own plots).

I am open to writing with partners of any gender (your gender does not have to align with that of your character), though I do have a preference for writing with women. I am also open to writing characters of any gender and sexual preference.

Smut vs plot: what makes a good role play?
To me, a good role play has a nice balance of smut and plot. Too little of either tends to lead to tedium, and that's never a good thing. Beyond that I believe that a good role play should read like a novel, short story, etc. I like to write as if my stories were going to be read by others, and to keep my characters coherent and believable. I do not believe in manipulating the story to rush towards sex scenes, but rather I prefer to be true to the story, and for all developments to arise organically.

As far as length is concerned... well, post length tends to fluctuate, but I have been known to write as many as eight healthy paragraphs, and as few as one or two. What dictates length is a combination of the dynamic I forge with my partner, and the situation within the story at a given time; for instance, conversation often necessitates shorter posts. However, I would like if all potential partners possess the ability to write voluminously, and—more importantly—to paint pictures with their words in such a way that we can bring our scenes to life.

Mode of play: Thread preferred; also open to writing via PM. I will not play by IM.

Plots
The Demon Cinderella
Content: Demon, group sex, MxFuta, FutaxFuta
Inspiration: Cinderella
Graphics (NSFW): Human Lilith; Demon Lilith
Open to: male or futanari demons, male or female human (male preferred)

Background:
In the beginning there was the word, and with that word the Creator called forth Adam and Lilith to populate the Earth. Adam's word was second only to God's word, and Lilith was to serve him for the good of all life to come. The great plan of Creation itself had been set in motion, yet amongst God's own ranks there stirred a sense of unease. Why must Lilith serve Adam? thought the archangel Samael.

Soon the archangel descended to Earth and sowed the seed of doubt in Lilith's mind, and she spurned her God-given husband to copulate with the heavenly being. For this act of adultery she was cast from the garden of Eden and replaced by Eve, whom God brought forth from Adam's own being. Samael, too, was banished to the plane below the Earth, a place which would come to be known as Tartarus, and Hell.

Plot:
Lilith has been given the freedom to visit Earth by day, and by the light of the sun. When the light fades, however, her human form gives way to that of a horned demon, and she must retreat to the primordial plane. There she is subject to the same subservience imposed upon her by her creator, only now it is Samael—the one come to be known as Satan, or Devil—who has enforced this fate upon her. Where once he was her champion, he is now the villain, and she the scapegoat who shoulders the blame for his banishment.

Lilith's only hope to be freed from her fate is to find a human wiling to copulate with her as Samael once did. Only in such an act can she hope to find redemption; only in the sober, willing acceptance of another can she forever shed her demon form and be wholly human once more.

~~~

Countess Cocula (fantasy, horror) TAKEN
Content: FxFuta, seduction, and MxFuta (if we write out Jonathan's visit to Transylvania)
Inspiration: Dracula
Graphics (SFW): Option 1, Option 2, Option 3 (plus one of Olga's eyes)
Open to: male and female characters (preferably one of each)

Background:
Solicitor Jonathan Harker has travelled to the depths of Transylvania to meet with a seemingly rich business woman, the Countess Cocula, as she wishes to purchase a piece of real estate in London. At the old castle Jonathan's sleep is disturbed by strange visions of the Countess and other women, and these visions continue to disturb his sleep even as he travels back to London.

Plot:
In London, the Countess meets Jonathan's wife, Mina, and her friend, Lucy, and determines to sleep with one or both of them. She visits them by night, once again disturbing their sleep with strange visions, and seduces Lucy into leaving with her. Coinciding with Lucy's disappearance, Mina falls ill, and Jonathan enlists the help of one Dr. Dom Hellsing to care for her. Will he succeed? And what of Lucy? What will become of her?

~~~

Futa Fever
Content: MxFuta, FxFuta, seduction, possible non-con, multiple characters (supporting cast can be split between yourself and I)
Inspiration: Alien
Graphics (NSFW): Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4 (other suggestions are welcome)
Open to: male and female characters

Background:
Some time in the future, the commercial spacecraft Nostromo is returning to Earth with its crew in stasis. Upon receiving a distress signal, however, the ship's computer awakens the crew, and they trace the call to another ship in orbit about a nearby planet. On-board they find the ship's crew in stasis, though all but one are deceased.

A check of the ship's logs indicates that all but one of the crew began acting very strangely, and ignored their respective duties. The only unaffected member of the crew managed to force them all into stasis, but by that time the ship was unable to reach home. She herself sent out the signal, and confined herself to stasis also.

Plot:
With great care the crew of the Nostromo transport the sole survivor—a beautiful young woman—to the Nostromo's medical centre, and begin a series of rigorous checks on her. Nothing seems out of the ordinary, and—upon recovery—the young woman is permitted to leave the quarantined medical centre.

Within a couple of days the woman complains of feeling ill, and by the time she feels herself again her behaviour has been altered: she seems carefree, flirtatious, and desperately horny. Stranger still, a large phallus has grown between her legs. The fever has awakened, and the fate of the Nostromo hangs in the balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom