Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Sisters for single female! 3/18 update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! I'm Chelsea and as the title suggests I have a craving! I'm open to some kinks although I can be a little vanilla at times. I'd love it to be romance heavy but with some dom/sub dynamics and of course lots of smut. I prefer to play on messengers, I have YIM and AIM. I'm willing to play both sisters. As for scenarios I had a few ideas but am open to more.

I can see a a futa sister has a girlfriend or wife and obviously live together and the other sister comes to stay with them. But the sisters don't typically get along and the wife has to keep the peace.

Another idea is that the woman is casually dating both without it being mentioned or known to either and things kick into overdrive when the sisters find out they are dating the same woman.

Another idea I had was a mother and her two futa daughters. Both daughters might come home after their father passes. Ooooor they can just be an unusually close family. I'm open to suggestions on this since it just popped into my head.

I love panty play, dirty talk, cum on skin, cum on clothes, risk of pregnancy, more dirty talk, flirting, romance annnnnnnd group scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom