Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brianna's Lesson (P) -Ladydark/Princess1227-

Ladydark

The minds master
Brianna Moonlily was such a cock-tease. The poor boys at her school were always on the receiving end of her teasing & sexual tormenting. The girl had a rebellious behavior which meant that she had a thing for doing things that were likely to get her into trouble. That was what landed her in the current situation. You see, Brianna had been caught writing in her journal during class instead of doing classwork and not paying any attention to his boring lectures. It was now towards the end of the school day and Brianna was waiting for the bell to ring. Finally, the bell rang and she zipped up her backpack and went to hurry out of the class room. He might forget that she was in trouble right? That or not see her in the crowd of other students. The teacher might plan to use the failed test against her but if that failed than there was always the dirty journal that she'd been writing in. She surely didn't want her parents to see that right?

Brianna was dressed in a skimpy schoolgirl outfit that went well with her cock-teasing behavior. It consisted of a white button up schoolgirl shirt with blue trim and a short mid-thigh high navy blue skirt over white cotton panties with a matching bra. She also had on white thigh-highs to top the outfit off. Her hair was tied up in pigtails by little pink ribbons. She was wearing a particularly sweet perfume that scented her room rather well. She also had strawberry scented breath because of her favorite fruit and her lips likely tasted like them too.

It was nearing the end of the school day and Detrick couldn't wait until that bell rang and him and his prize were finally alone. Little Brianna Moonlily was at most time annoying to a tea, whether it be goofing off, falling asleep or just not paying attention in class. The rest of his problem with her was her looks, she was a sexy little thing you just wanted to turn over your knee and spank, then bend her over and fuck her. But he was a teacher and she was a student, his student, he had been able to put his lust aside for a while now. He would just have some fun with another female teacher on lunch break when he couldn't wait until he got home. That is until today, he caught her writing in a note book and took it from her, the bad part, he read it. He's been fighting a hardon for the rest of the day and was itching to use it on her, so when he saw her jump up to leave with everyone else. "Brianna Moonlily... Just where do you think you're going... Sit back down right now young lady... We have some things to discuss..."

Brianna growled when her plan seemed to fail before she even reached the door. The copper-haired teen was annoyed to say the very least. The girl was used to getting her way and doing whatever the heck she wanted which often put her at odds against the teachers. Most chose to ignore her because they knew that confronting her was to receive even more torment and teasing from then on out. If you ticked her off then she'd make you her target quickly enough. Bri loved to push buttons after all and Detrick was one of those that the girl tended to tease naturally. He was cute and Brianna liked to call him Mr. D. The teen was always letting him know how much she liked him; indeed, by either giving him sexual looks or leaning over his desk to flirt. The teen then would act all innocent when he brought her behavior to question. Then her situation couldn't have turned any worse than when Mr. D took her journal away. The girl hoping that he didn't read it because that would make her the one to be on the receiving end of teasing and embarrassment. Well, she could always act dumb right?

He called her out on it as everyone left the class but the girl sat back down in her chair. The skirt so short beneath the desk that it might have been difficult to hide the white panty flashes which he most certainly wanted to see. "Mr. D, what's up? You going to give me my journal back?" She asked hopefully before adding with a tease, "I hope you didn't read it because that would be wrong. The school councilor told me I should write everything I'm feeling in the journal." Brianna was trying to get out of it by claiming that the councilor had told her to do it but the woman wouldn't have approved of the naughty things that she was writing in it.

Detrick sits at his desk and waits for everyone else to leave, he then looks at Bri and holds up her note book "No... I won't be giving this back just yet... You see we're going to be having a different type of talk..." He stands and waves his hands by the door and the windows, soon a lightly shimmering barrier could be seen covering each exit. "You have been a thorn in my, and many other teaches' sides... Disobeying... Goofing off... Flirting in class with students and reaches alike... Not doing your work..." As he spoke he was walking closer to her, "Then the finaly straw was this..." He smacks the journal down on the desk before her "And I'm pretty sure Mrs. Gibs didn't tell you to write... That!" He glares at her "Well today is your lucky day... Today I'm going to teach you a new lesson... Now front of the class!" He waves his hand and she appears at the front of the class, facing the desks with her arms and legs held out to her sides, and floating about a foot of the ground, putting her eye level with him. "For starters... That outfit..." He waves his wrist and a dagger appears in his hand "Is only good for a street corner..." He runs the tip of the dagger up her arm and under her sleeve, slicing the fabric as soon as it touches, splitting from hem to her neck, letting the material fall from her shoulder.

Brianna Moonlily watches as the last person left the classroom and Mr. Detrick held up her notebook. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as her mind went to what her parents would think or say if they got their hands on that diary. Brianna couldn't let them have it under any circumstance. Then he got up and performed some form of magic on the windows and door. "What...huh...?" The girl blinked as the exits were now blocked but her mind was entirely beyond confused by all of this. "What is the meaning of this?" She questioned and thought that she could get him back on the defensive if she questioned him enough. If she were lucky, he might forget about the entire thing but that was a long shot. He spoke about her behavior next but the blush tainting her cheeks was because of the word flirting. "I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Detrick?" Brianna insisted as though his statements of her behavior was news to his student. Brianna didn't even jump when he slammed the journal down and merely blinked with a smile breaking across her lips when she replied, "careful, you might break it..." It was as though her statement was made to appear as if she was ignoring his statement entirely. This was until he did some more tricks which landed her in front of his desk in the front of the classroom. "Hey! Cut that Out! Put Me Down!" She cried out before the knifes appeared and made her shriek but her struggling nearly caused the blade to nick her skin as her sleeve was slashed off. The floating above the ground was making her uneasy and the girl was trying to grap onto the desk to bring herself down. "I'm not a street whore..." Brianna insisted hotly and with annoyance showing in her voice. "You wish I was though..." Brianna then added with a snicker as her eyes flashed with mischief.

He smirks at her and moves to cut the other shoulder open "No... I'm sure it is You who wants to be on the street corner... If your journal has anything to say... And it does... It's says a lot... Bri..." He trails the tip of the knife along her throat, just letting it rub against her skin, not cutting. "You flaunt yourself around school... Tease the boys... The male teachers... You wear these... Clothes..." He runs the blade down the middle of her top, cutting it completely off her, he moves her hands behind her back and magics them there so she can't move them. "But... You've never really been with anyone... Have you... You've never done a single thing in this book... Have you..." He moves the blade between her breasts under her bra and waits for her answer.

She wasn't a whore and suggesting her behavior suggested it was enough to make her angry. Brianna glared back at him as the knife moved and growled as she answered, "You better put me down and that..." She gestured to the knife as she spoke again, "...too!" The girl couldn't believe this was happening but even with her rebellious statement, there was a hint of lust in her eyes. He might even notice the way she bites her bottom lip as the blade brushes across her smooth skin. "Keep yourself Calm!" Brianna told herself inside as she tried to focus her mind on figuring a way out of this situation. "I'm a good girl. I don't know what you're talking about." Brianna insisted as he spoke of her journal and then that blade cut down through the buttons holding her blouse together. "Hey! I lied that shirt..." She glared back at him before snapping, "You'll be getting me another one!" Yet, her face was really embarrassingly pink now. Bri stared at him as he pushed the knife between her breasts and under her bra.

With a flick of his wrist her bra was cut open, allowing her breasts to fall free "You don't think I really believe that... Do you... You may be physically innocent, but you're far from being a good girl... And that book proves it..." He leans closer and licks at her nipple, sucking on it a moment before repeating on the other and blowing over them softly. "These aren't nipples that have known a mans touch... Nor are your breasts..." He palms one and teases her other nipple with the tip of the knife. "Now be honest... Is this their first contact with anyone... Besides you..." He lets go and steps back, then moves the knife to the waist band of her skirt. "Answer... Or off it goes..." He puts a small nick in the material, staring at her.

Brianna began to shake her head defiantly as he spoke of her being far from a good girl. "No, It isn't true..." Brianna tried to further insist as her bra was suddenly sliced open to expose her breasts to the open air. The girl gasps as the cool air teased her sensitive nipples which were becoming hard by now. Brianna's cheeks pinked as his eyes took in her lovely form and it embarrassed her greatly. "Ooooo! No, Oh Gosh...." Brianna shrieked out when his lips settled on those nipples. "Oh God! Stop!" Brianna pleaded even as her cheeks burned a brighter pink that made her look so cute. Those wide blue eyes followed the knife down to her skirt and her head shook when he asked her to state the truth or it would be sliced off as well. "How can you ask me a question like that? It isn't fair..." She blurted out as her body tenses from the touch of the blade and it made squirm sweetly against his grip.

"That wasn't an answer my dear student..." He slips the knife down the side of her skirt, cutting it cleanly, the knife was spelled as well, it would only cut material and never skin, but she didn't need to know that. The tip of the knife continues down her thigh and back up, moving between her legs to rest against her panties. "Now... Are you a virgin Miss Moonlily..." He presses up on the knife, making it split the centre slightly, allowing the cool metal of the knife to tease her pussy lips slightly. "I'd answer my questions deary... Because you're not leaving until I'm done... And don't think of anyone saving you... As far as anyone sees when they walk in here, is an empty room... You're totally at my mercy..." He glares and holds the knife to the last of her clothing.

Brianna whimpered when her skirt was sliced off without so much as a fluttering to expose her virginal white panties that had been beneath. The schoolgirl's body tenses as the blade moved along her skin as it traced a path down her thigh before being drawn back up to rest against her heated sex. Brianna was shivering now but was it because of the air? The girl balling her fists up as they continued to be restrained as he teased her with the dangerous blade. "Yyyyesss...." Brianna breathed out with a gasp when he asked if she were a virgin and knew that failure to answer would likely lead to her losing another article of clothing. Those panties being the only thing keeping him from exposing her entirely as his words confused her greatly. How did no one see them if they walked in?

He chuckles at her and stands again as she starts to shiver "Aww... Are you cold... Or is it something else..." He steps closer again and removes the knife, he then reaches down to slip his fingers into the hole the knife made, pushing two past her lips slowly. "Well now... It's definitely not cold down here... Or very dry for that matter..." He chuckles and pulls his figers free, lifting them to how her. "Why not be honest with me sweety... You're a horny little bitch who's never been touched..." He leans down and licks at her nipples again, suckling one for a moment, he looks back up at her. "Look at me... And tell me I'm wrong..." He reaches into her panties again and starts to tease her slowly, rubbing along her slit and around her clit.

Back
Top Bottom