Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Hearts Of Los Angelas (Krystal x KGT WItty)

Hey, the names Krystal and this is my story. I live in a huge town house in Los Angeles and I am quite alone. I long for the touch of a sweet, sensitive emo boy, but the majority of people from the upper east side are snobby preps. If you don't know I am an emo girl whose parents pay no attention to. They are the most powerful and rich people in the country and are always busy. In return though, I get a flat of my own where I can blast my music without any complaints. Well, anyway bloggers, I gotta get to class, so I'll see you on the flip side.

Much love, xXKrystallovelessXx

That was how Krystal's day always started. Writing an entry in her blog for all to see, hoping that today would be better. While she wasn't bullied anymore, she really didn't have many friends either. All her closest friends had gone off to different colleges, leaving her all alone at USC. She loved her school, and was a graphic design and music double major, but she longed for someone else. She had been so lonely since her friends had left for school again, almost feeling like they had all left her because they didn't truly care.

Krystal was a beautiful lady at 22, tall for gender at 6' even, and she has model like looks, though she had never seen that. Krystal had been relentlessly bullied her whole school career, always being laughed at for her eccentric styles of dress, and her love for art, always winning prizes for her manga style art. Her parents had never paid her much mind, going so far as to buy her a house and a nanny at only 5. She knew they were busy bu that seemed a bit extreme. She longed for the loving touch of another, but it seemed that she would never find her true love. Little did she now, He was about to find her.

It was a warm day in Los Angeles, and Krystal was walking from her flat to the campus like usual when she bumped into one of her childhood bullies. He hadn't gone back to college yet, and was out on his way to the surf. "Oh, look, if it isn't creeper!" he said excitedly, knocking all her expensive art equipment and computer out of her arms. Krystal sighed, starting to pick up her equipment. Hadn't he had enugh f this in high school? They were supposed to grow up.

Yuki yoshikawa a man ,21 years old, who was often overlooked because of the way he looked and seemed at a single glimpse. He had recently moved to los angeles to attend USC as a theatre and film major both of which USC had been highly rated for. However his original birth place was Japan just outside Tokyo. His parents had died when he was at the age of 7. They died in a car crash caused by a drunk driver who got had recently been fired from the company they ran. Yuki was in the back seat of the car that night and survived because his father took the entire blow protecting him. He sat and watched as the paramedics took them in an ambulance and as the police chaised the man who ran even though he was in handcuffs. The money that was left to him after their deaths allowed him to live on with his uncle who treated the boy like a prince.

Over the years he became sad having the images of that night play through his head at night and at the age of 12 he found solice in american made movies. He spent his highschool years taking an english class so he could watch them without subtitles. Though over all he still felt the pain and suffering of his parents at night. He died his hair black and often mixed in orange coloring to give a light colored highlight. He often didn't know what purpose he had and found everything bleak and dull which his uncle feared. At the age of 20 he had been out of highschool for a few years but didn't know what to do until his uncle mentioned a school in America that had an amazing film school and sent him on his way keeping an account open for him to get money when he needed it.

He has now been attending the school for half a year and often spent time alone reading Emo blogs or movie facts and blogs. It was the only thing he could relate to anymore and he often found joy in it. On this day he happened to be walking the campas when he saw a pretty blue haired girl pass by him and accidentally run into a large man who began to tease her. He stood watching what the guy would do unsure of what he should do.

Krystal let out an annoyed sigh, finishing up picking up her stuff and setting it on a nearby table. She still had time intil her class, which was at 11:30, and it was only 10. She liked getting there extra early though so she could get a gead start on the project of the day. "Aren't we getting a little old for this, Chris?" She asked, running a hand through her hair. She really just wanted to either let this all go or kick his ass. Krystal's patience was wearing thin, but she took in a breath, releasing her frustrations. She wanted to get this over with.

The guy smiled a little, chuckling. "I was just teasing a bit Krystal. I know i'm an ass. Took me awhile to realize. Your stuff okay?" He asked, looking at her curiously. Did the Chris everett really just apoligize? She never had thoought she'd see the day. This was certainly a new developement. "Well, let me see." she told him, inspecting her apple macbook and turning it on. It seemed to be fine. She was sure glad she had paid for a costom made lifeproof case for it. Krystal smiled lightly. "Well, it seemsbto be fine, so I guess I can forgive you." She said with a smirk, showing she was sort of teasing. He looked at her, shuffling his feet, harge arm behind his neck, lookijg like a nervous Captain America. "Listen Krystal, i'm sorry i was such a jerk to you back in highschool. I'd like it if we could be friends." He said, and sge nodded, smiling a little. "Sure. Give me your number, an i'll text you to hang soon. Right now I have class." dhe admitted, handing him her handmade printed business card, walking away to the art building.

It wasn't until that night that Krystal found herself in a bit of a pickle. A few of the guys in the fraterny were drunker than slunks. "Leave me alone!" She praded hoping for someone to save her from the disgusting man Who seemed bent on rape.

Yuki had followed her most of the day since he had finished his classes for the day. He had a great record with the teachers of most of his classes so he often got to check out the assignments early so he could get the rest of the day to watch films suggested to him. He found this girl to be interesting and very beautiful though he feared what that obvious bully would do. He followed her keeping a rather large but eye sight distance so he wouldn't be seen. He spent the hours she had in class looking at movie and watching the door to see when she came out.

He spent hours following her till night began to fall and he got tired, he was about to go back to his dorm when he heard her yell out. He had taken a brief moment from watching her to rest his eyes a bit before taking off. He heard her yell looking from a good distance away, in the group stood the guy from earlier and two other men starting to surround her. Chris stood in front of her giving a very dirty smile as the other two began to grab her arms. Yuki dropped his stuff running towards them knowing exactly what was going to happen if he didn't.

"What do you think your doing!" He yelled out running towards them. One of the guys holding her arms walked towards him planning to take care of him quickly. Though Yuki stood at a good 6'5" he wasn't built and the guy thought it would be an easy take out. Yuki sped up seeing the guy begin to move his arm into a close line position just before Yuki reach him. "Nice try" Yuki said ducking under his arm and launching himself upwards extending his arm to close line the brute knocking him down in one hit. The other one grumbled as Yuki slowed down closing in on them. The other man threw Krystal into chris's arms walking towards yuki and throwing a few punches immediately. Yuki dodged them reading the tempo of his opponent knowing exactly where the next punch would land.

The man threw another punch exactly where Yuki predicted using the time to grab his arm and turning. He planted his feet firmly lifting the guy, who now stood confused, with his hind legs throwing him as if he were light as a feather. All Yuki needed was to throw him of balance allowing him to throw the guy without a problem making him land hard on the floor. He turned back to Krystal who stood in Chris's hands "So you going to let her go or do I have to take you out as well. He stood firmly not afraid of the man as he spoke "Those two were light weights any way" Chris laughed loudly closing his eyes and taking them off both of them. Yuki looked at Krystal quickly throwing his elbow back to tell her to hit him in the gut hard.

Krystal let out a sigh of relief become had heard her. While she was a black belt herself, she couldn't take on 3 guys who were twice her size. She watched as the new man threw the two others to the ground with a thud. She elbowed chris as told, stomping his foot before throwing him off her. "When you sober up, you majorly owe me" she told Chris flatly, rolling her eyes before she looked to Yuki, finally gettinga good look at him. She knew him.

Krystal smiled lightly, pushing her blue hair out of her face. "Arigato, kozaimas. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't of come." she told him with a soft smile, shuffling slightly. She was aware of the fact that he had been following her, but she didn't mind. He had possibly just saved by er alot of trauma and possibly pregnancy. She brushed a lock of hair out of her face. "Wouldvyou )ike to come back to my place and watch a movie, hero-san? I have many. I'm Krystal by the way, krystal kobayashi. its nice to meet you. " she told him softly, smiling lightly.

Yuki looked back at the two on the ground making sure they didn't get up. He looked back to her wondering how she knew who he was but he felt it more important if they left before making plans. He took her hand and began walking towards the where he had first seen her. They arrived and he let go making sure they weren't followed. He let go of her hand looking at her and let out a large sigh "how do you know who I am?" He asked now that they were safe.

Krystal smiled lightly as she was pulled to safety with him. She chuckled a little. "I don't actually know your name, but I believe we met when we were children. I just somehow remember you. Can't explain it." She admitted, talking now in fluent Japanese. She usually spoke English due to the area she lived in, but when she was at home, she spoke in Japanese. While both her parents and the rest of he family all spoke English, they preferred to spoke Japanese when at home so not to forget it, and to each her younger cousins the language of their birth land. She smiled at him, pointing to the top floor of a nearby hotel. "That's my place. Wanna hang out a bit? I do need to properly thank yo for rescuing me." she added with a grin, Kissing his cheek chastely with a blush. He was handsome.

He was confused he didn't remember meeting this girl or a family with a daughter when his parents were alive. "Sure but you really don't have to speak japanese" he chuckled slighty answering english. The pain he felt for his parents was being numbed by talking to her and he didn't even realize. He walked back to her room stillmlooking around every now and again to make sure they weren't foolowed. "You know I have to be honest I don't remember ever meeting a family with a daughter. Most of my parents client's and workers had boys" he said looking to her.

Krystal chuckled. "You probably met my twin brother Kain then. He and I were very close before he was killed when i was 12." She admitted with a sigh, eye sad for only a moment as she brought over the tea. She poured for him first in a japanese fashion, smiling softly. She hit the button on the remote and the soothing sounds of the band hawthorne heights graced thir ears. She sang along softly, going to get the cookies for their tea. "Fresh baked yesterday." Krystal said with a soft smile, dipping the white chocolate macadamia nut cookie in her tea. It was a special blend she had gotten from a little tea shop in china town.

"Thank you" he said sitting down and picked up the tea taking sips from the cup. He had no recollection of the family but maybe she was right he had met so many families before his parents past and even after when his uncle took the company for some time. He looked to her and put the cup down "I'm sorry I don't remember that either." he said feeling saddened by what he said. The sadness soon grew making him think of that night again the night they passed and he stopped moving for a brief minute. "I'm sorry" he said standing up and rushing for the door, he had to get back to where he felt safe the safety of his room and happiness of movies in his room.

Krystal nodded her head. "I understand. I've met many people because of my family as well." She admitted, eyes worried when he stiffened. She looked at him, tilting her head in curiousity and concern. When he ran, she followed him, finding him at his dorm room. She knocked lightly. "Hello? Is everything alright? Ă—was it something i said?" She asked in japanese, obvious concern and aprehension in her tone. She always resorted backbyo japanese when she was stressed, sad or scared.

He heard her but didn't know what to do he looked towards the door just having put a movie on the tv. He walked towards the door hearing the music from an all time classic movie playing in the background. He opened the door slightly only his eye showing. "I'm fine sorry about tonight" He said his eye closing as the door tilted shut.

Krystal raised an eyebrow. She wasn't convinced in the least. She could hear the musicnplaying in the background, and a small smile graced her lips. How strange he would pick her favorite classic movie, 'Bringing up Baby.' She opened the door just a bit more, looking at him. "Can't I please come in? This is one of my all time favorite movies." She admitted, wanting also to spolgize, but not wanting to upset him more.

He stopped the door and took a sigh he opened the door letting her in. He stepped to the side allowing her to walk in. The room was clean and furbished to look fairly nice but not something that screams son of wealth. The space was big for a dorm room and it had everything from a computer to a tv on the wall. The bed was in the far corner with a couch on the side of it facing the tv with the movie playing. "Go ahead and make yourself at home" he said talking a seat on his bed.

Krys smiles a little, taking removing her shows at the door which was a habit of hers. She sat daintily on his couch, crossing her legs, getting comfortable. She sat in silence, unsure what to say. She didn't want to offend him again, so she watched from the corner of her eye.

He had seen the movie before and could imagine the scenes playing just by listening to the words. He laid back closing his eyes as the movie played. He didn't know what to do especially considering he had always spent this time alone. The words calmed him though he stayed silent the silence was a little awkward though he wasn't exactly how to break it

Krystal smiled abd closed her eyes, relaxing into the couch. "This is such a wonderfully humerous movie. I just love it. Someday i'll get a pet leopard too." She admitted, smiling dreamily. Ever since she had seen this movie as a child, she had wanted a pet leopard. She had always been more of a catperson.

He laughed to himself not having a problem with her though it was still different "why did you come after me?" He asked a little curios at the reason she even bothered with him. "I wasn't expecting you to thank me either" he said reffering to her inviting him back to her dorm when he saved her. "I don't mean to sound rude I've just never had someone take an interest in me before." He said sitting up and looking at her now.

Krystal smiled. "Its no trouble nornis it rude. Its a valid question." She admitted, reclining into the couch. She smiled at him again. "A hero always deserves a reward, and i was worried about you. Thought I had done something to upset you. I wanted yo make sure you were okay." She admitted, being truthful. She really liked him.

He nodded slowly standing up from the bed and looking at her "I guess I should say thank you then" He said before walking to the fridge and grabbing a large container of water. He pour the water into a Kuerig "I have a whole bunch of different tea's if you want one but I prefer Iced so the machine is for you." He said walking to the fridge again and talking out another container of extremely sweetened Ice tea. "I don't like straight tea so mine is really sweetened" he said pouring it into a glass and looking at her again

Krystal smiled. "How sweet is sweet?" She asked, smiling at him. She loved twa that was very sweet as well. She thought about it for a moment. "I'll pick a tea. Then poiyr pour it over ice." she said, before she added "thankyou."

He shrugged pulling out a large box of Kuerig cups "well I have almost any tea you could ask for so go right ahead" He said grabbing an exra cup for her before walking back to the couch. He curled into a ball with his knees to his chest putting the tea ona coaster. While having someone over, especially such a beautiful woman, while he was unwinding from his moods was different he didn't think it uncomfortable or unpleasant. He looked to the room mostother people would use as a bedroom seeing that the light was on. His mind began to whirl as he remembered what was in there "I'll be right back" he said getting up from the bed again and walking into the room. He closed the door behind him as he fell to the floor.

He had not been injured and he definitely wasn't tired, he was walking avery thin line right now and he did not know why. The room was smaller then the other room but only because it was meant to be a bedroom. In it instead was bookcases full of movies from all over the world and a cabinet that seemed out of place. He stood up walking towards the cabinet and opening it, in it a picture of his parents and a large variety of incense. He took one putting it in the holder and lighting it, he put the match out bowing his head and sitting back on his lower legs. As he put his hands together he drowned all memories and emotions from his mind not knowing if Krystal had heard him fall previously.

Krystal smiled at him, nodding in thanks as she looked through the teas. She was glad to see that they shared similar taste in it, picking herself a cherry blossom tea and setting it inbthw maker, putting thw cup down on the platform, and startingbthe machine. "Okay." She said softly, not wanting to pry.

Krystal heard a thud from the next room and it startled her. She walked softly over to the door yuki had just gone through, and knocked lightly, wanting to givenhim privacy. "Are you okay, Yuki-chan?" She asketd through the door making no effort to open it though she could smell the faint odor of traditional japanse insence.

He didn't reply to her as he did not hear her but as he opened his eyes to the picture a tears began to flow down his face. He closed cubbard accidentally slamming only one door shut before crawling into the nearest corner. He balled up with his black hair hung over his knees with them bent into his chest. He hadn't remembered much from his childhood but for some reason that day toyed with his mind till he became an outcast that his parents would probably be embarrassed of, or at least that's what he thought. The insence wasn't helping and neither did the movie he wasn't sure why but he figured it might be because of her. Though he wasn't quite sure if that was a bad thing but unfortunately if he did not find out soon she wouod probably find him in a corner very often.

Krystal heard her tea finish, but she was to worried about yuki to care. She knocked again, jiggling the handle slightly to see if it were locked. She spoke louder this time, and he would be able to hear the worry in her voice. Even though if was loud right now, her voice had a soft and caring tone to it. She just wanted him to be okay, not really knowing what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom