Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of a Dragon (Kolath x TinyThings)

Kolath

Pulsar
Gabrielle blinked away tears as she felt the rush of wind as her teleportation spell took her away from the angry screams and rocks flying through the air. She stepped forward into the magical light of her cave she called home, still fighting back the tears she slowly unhooked the buckles holding the magical armor on. Under the armor she wore a simple cotton shift to keep her soft skin from chaffing on the cold metal. Sitting down the young dragon warrioress turned her right arm around enough to see the heavy brush and slightly broken skin from the rock that had hit her. Wincing she produced a bowl of water and cloth from thin air lightly dabbing at the wound as she started to think.

She had been raised by her father, Arum king of the gold dragons. From a young age she had been trained in many skills, from survival, to magic, to the arts of weapons and warfare. Though the magic hadn't taken well, she was able to conjure simple things and had just enough skill to increase her effectiveness in battle. However with the battle axe and sword she was unmatched in her skill. She sighed wrapping a bandage around the bruise to keep it from swelling.

She had been raised to be the protector of humanity, ever since the demons had begun to ravage the world some dragons had taken the human side doing what they could. Those however were full blooded dragons, being able to totally change shape and hide what they really were. She however was cursed to have to live with things that forever reminded everyone that she wasn't human, that made her hated even among those she protected. Her had reached up brushing over the gentle curve of her horn wishing she could find away to have the power to make them disappear, along with the long tail that came from just above her butt.

Sitting down Gabrielle let her body relax knowing what it would do to her. As a dragon born, she had a lust for battle that made her unmatched in battle, but it had one major other effect which always happened when she relaxed after a fight. Feeling her thick shaft already growing the dragoness reached down pulling her shift up. She was a futa as her father had called her, always with a hint of disgust in his voice. She had both the large thick shaft of a dragon, as well as a hot moist pussy ready for a good cock to fuck.

Wrapping her small hand around the growing shaft she started to rub softly. Almost instantly a sharp shooting pain hit her hand and wrist. The magical enchantment burned to life on her wrist. Screaming in pain and frustration she released her thick shaft and stood heading back deeper into the cave, before diving into a cool pool of water there. Her shaft started to shrink quickly, but it did nothing for the need that had been building in her for years.

Her father had placed the enchantment on her wrists not letting her hands be used to pleasure herself. "It weakens your strength and resolve, and shouldn't be done." He had promised to remove the spell when she turned twenty-one but at only seventeen that was a long way off for her still. Gabrielle leaned back letting her wings spread over the water holding her up as she just floated wishing she could feel release just once.

"Tell me again, mother, why it is we're going to bring my half-sister here? She is an enemy of your father's cause.. Not to mention, the offspring of you, and the King of the Golden Dragon who 'wants' to hate your guts?" Anath Lili questioned, as she fluttered over to the Vision Well. She gazed into the small pool of water, inside the indent bowel, at the top of a pedestal. The young, curious Succubus, bopped a finger into the well, creating waves in the sparkly purple waters. Her mother followed close by, with a lot more composure, that her young daughter.
"Because Gabrielle.. Is a very.. Special, little girl.." Ardat Lili proclaimed, with a small grin across her red lips. Ana pouted slightly, whipping her tail to the side in complaint.
"I'm special too..." She whimpered, resting her arms on the edge of the Vision Well, and her chin on top of her arms, causing her to bend over. Ardat rolled her eyes, with a soft giggle, before slapping Ana's behind, on her way to the well.
"Don't lean against the well, you little fiend.." Ardat hissed, causing Ana to huff with a silent sigh, and remove herself from the well. Ardat looked down on her little girl, smiling as she kissed the other's soft, black lips, before ruffling her hair. "And of course you are special.. But Gabrielle.. Is so, in a different way.." Ardat explained, waving her left hand above the Well, slowly causing smoke to flow up from the, now wavy, waters.
Ana.. You remember how good the energy of a man's lust tastes, right? How powerful it makes you feel?" Ada questioned, as the smoke started forming in a circle, bellow Ardat's hand. Ana eagerly nodded, as she looked into the smoke. She knew, what this usually meant.
"Yes? Do you then remember, how good a woman's lust taste? How.. Different they are? How each makes you feel good, in different ways?" Ana nodded even more, as the smoke started mimicing a mirror, soon showing off the cave Gabrielle lived in. Ardat Lili had been looking for Gabrielle for a long time. But about a week ago, she saw herself in the young warrior Gabrielle was, and instantly knew it was her. So she made it to Gabrielle's cave, and cast an enchantment on the place, allowing her to look through it from her Palace. Even allowed her to create a portal, right on Gabrielle's doorstep.
"Now.. Imagine both these tastes, and powers, at the same time..." Ardat grinned, as the mirror showed the lustfully frustrated Dragon girl, with her member standing proud, forced to ignore the pleasures it would allow. Ana's eyes shined bright red at the vision, tapping her heels excitedly against the ground.
"Yeah, exactly.. That.. Is why we need my other daughter.. You, are a Prodigy of Magic and Illusion arts. She, is a Prodigy with Weapons, and holds the key to unlocking our full potential.. And -we- hold the key to unlocking hers... The Golden King, is a fool. He didn't see the potential, of an unleashed futa.. Nonetheless a Dragon, at that..." Ardat grinned, starting to giggle slightly, as she stroked a finger through the smoke, sending waves off it towards the platform by their side. Ana joined in on the giggling, as they both stood over on the platform. Smoke started flowing around them, like a whirlwind, before sending them off to the cave.

Outside the cave, they quickly entered the guise of humans, as they slowly approached the cave entrance. Ana happily jumped forward, looking into the cave with curious, brown eyes, before shouting.
"Hellooo!? Anybody home!?" She smiled. Ana now wore a simple white dress, doing nothing to hide her cleavage. The dress went to her knees, and she wore a pair of red, heeled boots. Ardat wore a more discreet, black dress, hiding a bit more who she was. Her raven hair, covered one of her eyes, giving her a more mysterious look.
"You shouldn't shout at a Dragon, Ms Ana... We should be respectful, and careful. She might not even want our praise, after the mob today.. They did quite a number on the poor thing.. She must be in so much pain. It never feels good to be an outcast.." Ardat frowned. Ana looked back, playing the part completely, as she shook her head a bit, walking over to gently wrap her arm around Ardat's.
"Being an outcast, isn't always a bad thing, Ms Lili.. And today, we're going to let this lovely dragon know so.. She is beautiful, even with her differences.. And -we-, are going to thank her, for the protection she offered our village today.." Ana nodded, before pulling at Lili, walking them into the cave. They'd spoken loud enough, that Gabrielle might've heard them. Lili knew, Gabrielle would hear better than humans, so spoke a little louder, trying to catch Gabrielle's ear.

It didn't take much to catch the young dragon's ear. Even swimming she could pick up the vibrations in the stone and water. She pushed out of the water with her great wings crouching on a nearby stone listening to the echoes. What they were saying...it couldn't be true, she moved to take a quick hidden glance at the two confirming they were human. No human ever thanked her for what she did, no they had to be here to make fun of her or do her more harm.

She moved back into the cave silently picking up her twin rapiers. They were just one of the weapons she favored both imbued with magic able to kill a demon as easily as a human. Forgetting that her white shift was soaked through leaving nothing to the imagination she slipped through the shadows closer to the two before stepping out within striking distance both rapiers ready to strike. She stood there in a wet shift which pulled tight over her full DD cup breasts, showing her nipples hard with arousal, the shift molded to her legs showing the still semi-hard shaft between them through the wet material. "What do you two want?"

Both Ana and Ardat could feel Gabrielle come closer, but their human exterior remained nonthewiser, slowly walking through the caves. Aa had started walking a bit closer to Ardat, starting to hide against the older woman. It was obvious the place scared her, and she remained silent against the comforting elder.
When Gabrielle jumped out, both girls gasped, Ardat pushing Ana behind her, holding her arms out in defense of them both.
"Calm down, calm down, please.. We are of no threat to you.. I.. I am a Witch. That is all. I have no powers that could threaten you.. She, is just a bartender.." Ardat quickly explained, still defensively protecting them both. She gazed up with dark blue eyes, and an expression of both fear and awe. Ana slowly looked out from behind Ardat, placing her hands on the other woman's back.
"We.. We just came here, to thank you.. Thank you for your help. If not for you, a lot more would've been cut down, by that Demon attack." Ana thanked, carefully, still hiding behind Ardat. Ardat looked up to Gabrielle, with a careful gaze, before letting it travel down her body. Her brows rose a bit, before her eyes connected with her member, causing her eyes to widen even more, before her cheeks sprung a bright flush. Her lips curled a soft grin, as she looked back up into Gabrielle's eyes.
"Hope.. We didn't visit at an inconvenient time?" She giggled a bit, causing Ana to look confused, before looking over Ardat's shoulder, and down towards Gabrielle's crotch as well. She squealed, with a bright flush on her cheeks, as she hid her face. Ardat giggled again, looking back for a second, before looking up at Gabrielle.
"Do you.. Mind.. Us asking your name? My name is Lili.. Hers is Ana.." She introduced, smiling warmly.

Gabrielle was very confused for a moment. She stood there in her ready stance oblivious to just how much she was showing off to the two women. These two women didn't seem like normal humans, firstly she could sense the magical presence of the witch, backing up that side of her story. However more shocking they weren't holding weapons or throwing rocks at her. "Thank me?"

The dragon girl's stance softened just a little. It wasn't that she didn't know what thanks was, just rather...these were the first people to ever thank her. She tilted her head slightly, she instantly warmed up to both the women, relaxing her guard even more. Imagine never having had any water in your entire life, and suddenly you are offered some the shock of your first taste could overwhelm you. "Um...your welcome."

She saw them blushing and followed their eyes bad her own cheeks flushed a purple red and she turned away. "I'm sorry...um please have a seat I will go change." She started back to the part of the cave she had all her clothes and armor going to get more decent for her guests.

With every second Gabrielle calmed down, the defensive Ardat did as well. She stood a little more relaxed, bumping an elbow back against Ana behind her, who was still hiding her face in her palms. She looked up, from behind her palms, looking over Ardat's shoulder again, smiling sweetly when they where welcomed.
"You did a really good job, Ms Dragon. The entire village.. Would be thankful. But. Sadly, so many of them are blind, to what a true hero is. You mattered, today.. Forget about them." Ana smiled, as she explained, Lili remaining quite again. Lili's eyes, however, kept dashing back and forth between Gabrielle's crotch, and eyes, showing a clear interest. Lili bit her lower lip, when Gabrielle said she'd go change, snickering a bit again, as the Dragon scurried off. Lili grinned, leaning closer to Ana, to silently whisper something to her.
"Stay here..." Lili started walking towards the same way Gabrielle had gone.
"Where are you going? The Dragon told us to wait here..." Lili grinned back towards the whispering, 'conserned' Ana, before continuing further into the cave.

Lili quickly found the area, where the Dragon was changing, leaning against a wall after entering, tilting her head to the side, with the same soft smile as before.
"You don't have to change, for my sake..." She muttered, smiling a bit more sweetly, with a soft giggle, as she leaned her head against the wall. "And.. I mean, what I said.. Your a beautiful girl, Ms Dragon.. Do you.. Have someone, to tell you that every day? Up here in your cave?" She asked, as her crotch turned damp, Ardat Lili's magic slowly starting to flow through the air, striking pokes of sweet, sweet scents towards Gabrielle. These scents where an attempt to rile her up. Keep her excited.. Trying to make sure, that her massive member wouldn't get any easier to handle.

Gabrielle hurried back into the room pulling the wet shift up over her head. It wasn't the easiest thing being wet and tight, getting it up over her large breasts took a moment. When she finally got it off she turned to grab another shift and squeaked in surprise. The woman claiming to be a witch was standing there watching her change.

The struggle of getting her shift off had started to help her thick shaft to calm down more but something about the woman made Gabrielle start to stiffen again. She pressed the rough fabric of the shift against her skin barely covering herself. Her thick shaft was still standing up slightly showing itself off under the short skirt Gabrielle swallowed hard as she tried to cover herself, "um...no. I don't have time for such things. It is my duty to protect humans and I can't be distracted...by anything." She blushed more biting her lip as he big shaft was begging for attention.

The witch had to try really hard, not to giggle at the problems Gabrielle had, grinning lightly as the woman wiggled from side to side. She considered helping the girl, but remained where she was, when Gabrielle finally managed to get the wet clothes off.
Lili giggled lightly, at the tiny squeak, following Gabrielle's realization that she was being watched. She smiled calmly, all decency and shyness, pushed aside, doing nothing to hide the glances towards Gabrielle's member. Lili licked her lips, as Gabrielle's member slowly stiffened again. And Gabrielle's answer, caused the adult woman's eyebrows to raise high in surprise.

"So.. You've. You've never been with anyone? Really? A beautiful girl like you, remaining alone and celibate up here?" She asked, frowning lightly in petty, as she slowly walked towards Gabrielle. She did so, with a seductive sway in her hips, as even more of her mind bending scent filled the cave. She licked her lips, as she carefully stepped close to Gabrielle, so their bodies almost touched, as she looked up into the Dragon's eyes, being slightly shorter than the other, even with her adult features. Her dark blue eyes gazed into Gabrielle's, as her hand gently stroked the locks of her hair away, that was covering her right eye. While her eyes tried to keep Gabrielle's eyes, her other hand quickly placed it's palm on the others stiffening cock. Her long fingers tenderly stroked down it's length, as she sweetly tilt her head.
"I.. Think I have.. An idea.. On how we could thank you... Properly?" She asked, giggling a bit, as her fingers curled around the tip.

The dragoness did her best not to grow even harder as the witch walked toward her. Gabrielle failed horrible her thick member growing to its full size a good twelve inches long as nearly as thick as her wrist. Her eyes were wide as Lili moved even closer only inches between them, she had never been this close to anyone before. "No...I have never been with anyone befoer." She swallowed hard her eyes staying locked with the witch. "You say celibate like its a bad thing, I'm a protector, I don't need distract..." her words stopped when the warm fingers brushed over her throbbing shaft.

Gabrielle's breathing caught at the touches barely being able to think. Her eyes stayed with Lili's as the fingers closed over her tip a soft gasp escaping her throat. Biting her lip she tried everything she could think of to stop from giving into the sensations. A shiver passed through her body all the way down to the tip of her tail before she looked down getting a eyeful of the witches chest. "Wha..." she paused before she could finally look back up at Lili, "What did you have in mind?"

Lili grinned widely, as she approached the overly nervous Dragon, whipping her hair aside, to better look into the other's deep eyes. Lili listened closely, tilting her head to the other side, when the Dragon admitted to celibacy, referring a question why it was bad. The Witch shook her head a few time, tsk'ing at the young Dragon, as she continued walking closer, letting their bodies touch, as her fingers teased.
"Distractions? Momentary distractions, is what lets your power grow.. Letting your.. Muscles..." She paused, stroking her other hand up Gabrielle's arm, as she tried to lead the Dragon backwards, as she continued. "Your Magic.." She continued, only to pause again, as her hand reached up to caringly caress the Dragon's cheek. "Let me.. Show you.. What distractions can do..." She grinned, taking a firmer grip of the massive member, as she pushed the Dragon agains a nearby wall.

She was trying to bring something out in Gabrielle. The sexual frustration, that she'd left pending up for so long.. She wanted to release that.
She noticed the gaze down at her chest, looking down herself, only to look back up at Gabrielle, with a soft smirk. "So sweet... So innocent.. Dear. Let yourself.. Go.." She demanded, with a sweet, alluring voice, as a wave of her free hand, causing a strong gust of wind to sweep past them, pushing her dress aside, revealing her naked bellow it.
"Let your Dragon loose, beautiful.. Take my thanks, with ever lustful thought, in your beautiful mind!" She demanded, grinning widely, as she started stroking Gabrielle's member, even more eagerly, pressing the other back against the wall. Her eyes gazed down, revelling in the massive member, before looking back up again, as she bit down on her lower lip. "Take me.. Take me, and give me this... I, need it.. But -you-... Need it.. Even.. More..." She suggested, smirking, as she'd leaned up, to whisper her last words in the other's ear, gently biting down on her earlobe afterwards.

Gabrielle was fighting against the feelings that she was having wanting nothing more then to just give in and just...she wasn't even sure. She wasn't just a virgin but totally innocent on the subject. She had been very sheltered from everything having to do with sex. She had never seen another being naked and how no clue even the difference between men and women...or for that matter that she wasn't either one. All she knew was instinct the desire to touch her shaft to rub it, it just made her feel good and didn't know anything else then that.

Her eyes looked over the naked form in front of her, and felt something a need rising in her. Not only was her shaft hard and ready but bellow the large balls her tight virgin pussy was starting to drip with need. She panted softly moving her hips a little making her large cock move in the witches hand, before stopping herself. Part of her was waiting for the mind burning pain that would come every time that she touched herself...it didn't come. She blinked and looked down before moving her hips again and gasping in nothing but pure pleasure as the shaft moved against the witches hand. She panted softly, "I..I can't...I...what do I do? How...I need...something...

Lili didn't know about the paranoid sheltering of her eldest daughter, and thought Gabrielle was just playing innocent. But with every second she pleased the Dragon, it became more obvious, that she hadn't even been touched like that before. Not even by herself. She narrowed her eyes a bit, looking up to Gabrielle, as she felt the woman's hips sway, stroking the sensitive member against the Witche's hand. Lili licked her lips, stroking her body against Gabrielle's. Hearing the pleased moans of her daughter, caused her to grin widely, as she stroked a thigh up Gabrielle's, starting to rub the member more eagerly.

"I'll tell you. What you need.." She smirked, placing a hand on Gabrielle's cheek, as she stood up on her toes, letting their lips meet in a heated kiss. She panted heavily against the kiss, stroking her wet pussy against the other's leg.
"You need.." She managed to pant through the kiss', before placing both her hands on Gabrielle's cheeks, turning the woman's body around, now trying to push the Dragon down on the ground. "You need, to lie down.. And let me show you.. A whole new world.. And then... You need to take control of that pleasure.. Use it.." She continued to pant, straddling the Dragon, if she was allowed to push her down. Now, stroking her wet womanhood against Gabrielle's, she bit her lower lip, looking into the Dragon's eyes. "Let your instincts.. Take control.. Take the thanks, you are long overdue. That my kind, humans, never granted you... You.. Deserve it.."

Gabrielle moaned softly as she was kissed for the first time, she needed this pleasure badly even though she didn't even really know what that meant. She had never felt this amazing desire for something before, even though she had no idea was that something was. The idea that this woman could show her what it was, turned the poor dragoness on even more. She was taken by surprise when the witch pushed her back and fell to the stone floor.

Bracing herself up on her elbows she looked up at the naked witch, with both fear and desire mixed in her eyes. She wanted this so badly though she didn't know what she wanted just that she wanted it, but the unknown held fear for her. There was a hunger building in her and now had she had tasted the pleasure from another person's hand her succubus half would need it and the hunger would only grow. Her hands came up brushing up the witch's legs as she panted her need, however one thing was still bothering her. "What...but what if father is right. What if I can't protect you anymore if I give in?" she wasn't stopping Lili, but she needed to voice the fears.

Feeling the Dragon's finger brush over her leg, caused the Witch to moan softly as well, as she continued stroking her wet slit over the Dragon's stiff member. Her own hands stroked down from Gabrielle's arms, to gently cup her breasts, as Lili listened carefully, with her head slightly tilted. She smiled sweetly with Gabrielle's fears, leaning down to kiss the girl passionately again.
"Your father.. He is a very powerful man, am I right?" She questioned, between short, gentle kisses on the other's lips, as her fingers started knitting the others breasts, and gently pinching her nipples. "And he.. Did not become that powerful.. By staying away from distractions.. If.. He hadn't allowed distractions.. He would've never gotten you.." She smiled, sitting up slightly, tilting her head, as she looked down on the other.

"And why do you even want to remain a protector? My kind.. Hate you, for being who you are.. We ridicule you. Throw rocks at you.. Call you names. Even though you save our lives, again and again.. Do they really deserve you, more then you deserve.. Me.. More then you deserve the pleasure, I'm giving you tonight?" She asked, smirking slightly, as her fingers caught on to the Dragon's member again, and she crouched up, to be above it. She pressed the tip against her wet slid, stroking it back and forth a few times, with a soft moan herself.
Lili bit down hard on her lower lip, looking down at Gabrielle with a joyful expression. She wanted to observe the Dragon's reaction, when she started lowering herself down, on the thick staff between them. Lili moaned loudly, as the massive member pushed it's way inside of her, spreading her walls so wide.
"Y.. Your so.. Big.. It.. Wouldn't be fair.. If you kept this.. All.. To yourself.." She grinned, slowly taking it deeper, with a hand on her stomach. The member was almost massive enough, to cause bulges to her stomach, and would certainly have hurt any human. Probably badly. But her, it only brought more pleasure.

The poor little dragoness was panting hard letting soft little moans slip from her lips as her thick member was rubbed with that hot wet lips of the witches slit. She was so lost in the sensations of being touched and pleased for the first time that she couldn't hardly form words anymore. "I...they...you...must...protect." it had been drilled into her for so long that she was just going through her brain on automatic now. She had no idea what to do with herself if she wasn't a protector. Somewhere deep inside her a small voice was growing soothing her speaking to her, telling her that if she gave in this wouldn't be the end.

Gabrielle's eyes shot open wide as she felt that hot wet slit spread over her tip and down her shaft. She moaned deeply as the small voice that had been so quiet a moment before gained strength. Why would her father want to keep something that felt this good from her. She moaned thrusting up burying every inch of her thick member deep into the witch. He back arched pushing her large breasts into those seeking hands her nipples hard begging for attention. The voice continued, there was nothing stopping her from having this, especially if there were grateful women like this in every village, it wouldn't take much to enjoy this feeling all the time. She looked up at Lili the fire of lust, fueled by her inner succubus, burned darkly in her eyes. "More...show me more."

Lili grinned widely, when Gabrielle wouldn't see her. She could almost hear the Dragoness' father's teachings escape her mind. Those strict and needless rules, that had been suppressing the Succubus inside her. And now, finally, it was starting to get free, exploding into light, when she slammed the member deep inside Lili's tight cave. Lili pinched her eyes in surprise, shooting her head back with a screaming gasp. Her back arched, black hair cascading down her back, as she sat still for a second. This wasn't because of pain, or regret, but because she had to fight back her eyes from turning pitch black, and hair to glow. She could now physically feel the energy transferring into her, her eyes shimmering with delight, before snapping eye contact back down towards the Dragon. She smirked widely with the request for more, reaching both her hands down, grasping the Dragoness' breasts in a firm squeeze.

"Mmrh.. Trust me, I will, little Dragon.. There is so much good in the world, and I'll let you have a taste of some of it tonight..." She whispered, as she lowered herself closer to the Dragon girl, letting their lips meet in an intimate kiss, as her fingers gently pinched the other's nipples. Her body started slowly rocking in space, grinding her lower body against the other girls abdomen, panting and moaning as she did. Her long fingers reached as far as they possibly could, over the Dragoness' breasts, trying to feel every inch of them. Her lips started breaking the kiss, slowly turning to send soft, firm kiss' down the girl's jawbone, and then further down her neck. When on her neck, pearly teeth gave the strong skin a gentle nibble, followed by a soft giggle.

Having no idea the power that she was giving to the woman on top of her Gabrielle didn't slow down. She moved her hips with Lili rolling up into her as the witch rolled down. Growling as her breasts were played with she arched them into those hands, returning the passion filled kisses. Her neck and back arched in pleasure as the witch kissed down to her neck and only growled in pleasure at the gentle nibble wanting more.

Deep inside her the succubus was rising coming up to feed off her mother's sexual strength. It drained at her while at the same time the dragon part fed her mother with energy. Gabrielle had never felt so powerful, the power coursing through her veins burned with a fire that she couldn't explain. Her thin but strong hands wrapped around the witches waist guiding her down onto the dragon's thick cock working her hips hard to bring them both more pleasure. Gabrielle panted just really laying back and enjoying the attention that she had so long needed but had no idea would feel this good.

Back
Top Bottom