Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slut to Slave (BlackDog x Gumdrop)

PrincessGumdrop

Supernova
Oliver looked around in the bright light. Everything was bright to him and cold. He was cold. They had taken his clothes at some point, he wasn't really sure when because he was pretty sure the last guy he had gone home with had drugged him. He didn't remember anything other than going home with a cute guy and then waking up in a make shift cell, naked. Other people had been around him, most crying or looking off into space, still drugged he assumed. All of them were naked, men, women...all of them. Oliver was now on a stage, at least he guessed it was a stage, all he really could see were the lights blinding him and a podium to his right. The man there had clued him into what was going on when he started 'the bid at 100.'

Oliver almost wanted to complain at the price. He might be in trouble here but if he was going to be sold...he would have though he would be higher. Then again, he was no where near a virgin. He glanced to his left, men with guns, to his right again, more men with guns. He sighed. If he wanted to get out of this situation this wasn't going to be the time. "Kelly..." he whispered, suddenly wishing he was home eating dinner with his family and little sister. He gasped as someone from behind shoved him to the ground and pushed his face so that it was rubbing against the stage like the person wanted to crush his head in "Stop!" he screamed, only to hear laughs erupt around him.

A few people started bidding on him, and the price went up and up. Oliver stared in horror at the reality of his situation. When the bidding slowed, the man at the podium spoke up again, "Come on folks, what more could you want? The boy is young and healthy. 23 years old, standing at roughly 5 feet and 10 inches, he clearly is a runner though, so just make sure to have your straps on extra tight" the announcer stated, getting a few laughs "not like he can't handle it. There is clear evidence of usage on this particular purchase, but judging by who we got him from he loves it all!" Another round of laughs started up again and the bidding continued.

Oliver shook his head, looking up into the blinding light, his somewhat shaggy brown hair falling away from his face. He had brilliant green eyes that shined in the light, begging for the people beyond it to have mercy on him. The bidding was up to somewhere around 500. "500 K to the older gentleman in the front, do we have any other bidders?" the announcer asked, looking around to see if there would be anyone else wanting to have their hand at the new meat on stage.

Lucius glared over at Roland. His steel grey eyes narrowed as Roland once again upped the bid to 500 k. He knew that Lucius wanted this boy, and he was just driving the price up to get back at him. Sure Maybe Lucius' construction company shouldn't have outbid the one Roland owned, but he'd needed that money from the city contract. Lucius ran his hand through his grey and white hair while letting out a frustrated sigh. He then held up the placard with his auction number on it.

"And we have a bid of 550 k-!" The auctioneer bellowed out as he pointed to Lucius. Lucius turned his glare to Roland. With a little mocking grin, Roland gave a small hand gesture indicating he was withdrawing from the bidding. He looked over at Lucius and whispered to him, "the little bitch is all yours." The auctioneer tried to elicit higher bids, but now that Roland had bowed out no one was willing to bid against Lucius. "And this property goes to bidder 23 for the low, low price of 550,000 dollars U.S.," he said as he once again pointed at Lucius. "You may pay the cashier in the back." The auctioneer walked around the stage while the new slave was taken back to the holding pen and said to the crowd, "that is our last piece of property up for sale tonight! Have a great day and we'll see you next month!"

Irritated, Lucius stood up and went to the cashier to pay for his purchase. It was a hell of a lot more than the 300 k he was going to spend, the boy had better be worth it. After paying, Lucius got his receipt and looked at it. What a stupid thing to do for an illegal activity, hand out receipts. He then walked down to the holding pen where his new slave was being held and handed the receipt to the guard to show he'd purchased him. He then just stood there, all 6'2" and 223 pounds of him and stared down at his new toy sitting on the ground. "You stand up when you're in the presence of your Master, boy!" He yelled out at him even as he grabbed his hair to yank him up onto his feet. "I can see we have a lot of work to do on you! What's your name, boy?!?"

Oliver ran up against the cage doors when he was shoved into the holding pen. He growled and the guard that put him there and sighed when he realized he wasn't going to get out. He moved over to the wall and sat down, closing his eyes and waiting for his owner. He had heard about things like this before and always told himself that he was going to be careful and not wide up like those suckers who got dragged into this life. Yet, here he was with no clothes, a wicked headache (courtesy of their good friend knock out concoction number 1), and waiting for a person that was going to treat him like the piece of meat he was. He groaned and let his head fall back against the wall, trying to think of how to get out of this.

The auctioneer was right in saying he looked like he could run, he was a runner. A decent one at that, he could run a mile in about 7 minutes or so. Sometimes faster if his heart was in it. He eyed the door wondering if he would be given a change to run for it. He would have to be looking pretty hard and always be on his toes for it, he figured he would only get one shot at this. However, his first shot was blown when the door opened and his new owner came into the pen. He hadn't even noticed honestly, too focused on the door to realize that the man that had come in was there for him.

He screamed as he was yanked up by his hair, struggling to follow the motion. "We have no work to do on me! You perverted fuck!" he yelled back at the older man. He glared at the man for a bit before spitting out his name "It's Oliver." he said, trying to pull away from the man's grip on his hair "Let me go! It fuckin' hurts." he said, still struggling though that only made it worse on him. When it came to his fight or flight reflex, his first response was definitely fight, so how on earth he was plan on running out of this place, he really didn't think through.

Lucius let go of Oliver's hair and without a second of hesitation grabbed him around the throat. He then used his muscular arm to lift Oliver up onto the tips of his toes. "Oliver? Oliver, is it?" He hissed out as he glared at Oliver. The entire horrible frustrating goddamed night was catching up with him. Having to sit and wait for the boy he wanted, then having to shell out almost a quarter million more than he was prepared to pay, and now he was giving him attitude? Oh no, this would not stand. "Let me explain something to you Oliver. Oliver has about two hours left before he completely ceases to exist. I'm gonna make him disappear. However, if YOU still want to see the sunrise tomorrow, YOU"LL lose the attitude and start doing what YOUR Master tells you to do." He waited a couple of heartbeats as he glared into the boy's eyes in order to make sure he had gotten the message and then he let go of him. "Turn around and face the wall." He commanded.

"Bag," Lucius commanded of one of the men with him as he held up his hand for it. A large African-American man who looked as if he were wearing a suit two sizes too small for him handed Lucius a large black duffle bag. "Now, this is for the ride home. You may notice that you're not getting any clothes. That's because I can't have you jumping out at the first red light and running off. After all I did pay over half a million dollars for you. That's a large investment." He then pulled out a large leather harness and began pulling it over Oliver's head. "You're gonna love it at my place. Sure it's the last place you'll be going, but then it is a nice house." He took the opportunity to pat Oliver on the cheek. He pulled the rest of the harness down over Oliver. It looked like it was constructed to keep the arms of whoever was wearing it down at their sides. He then tightened the straps up and put padlocks on all the buckles.

Next he took a pair of leg irons and put them around Oliver's ankles. They were spaced just far enough apart that he could shuffle along at a walking pace, but couldn't run. "And last but not least!" Lucius said with mock excitement as he pulled out a blindfold and a full hood. "I can't have you figuring out just where we live, now can I?" He put the blindfold over his eyes effectively blocking out all light and then pulled some sort of hood made of spandex over his head. The hood didn't have any eyeholes or a hole for his mouth. "And-," he said as he pulled out a ball gag and shoved it into Oliver's mouth, silencing him. A tightening of the buckles, another padlock and the gag was set firmly into place.

Lucius made a hand motion to the two men with him. "Rick!" The rather large white man stepped forward. "Shaun!" The giant of a black man stepped forward. "Take our permanent house guest out to the van." The two men got on either side of Oliver and practically drug him out of the holding pen. Lucius smiled as he followed them. He was going to enjoy the next few weeks.

Oliver went wide eyed as his throat was grabbed and he was then lifted, his hands flying to the hand on his throat so that he could try and take it off. He wanted to scream even more but his air way was blocked off. He was terrified. The moment he was let go he stumbled back against the wall and just stared at the man before him for a bit. Oliver's body was shaking as he tried to catch back the breath that he had lost. He glanced back to the said wall behind him but stood firm.

He wanted to see what was about to happen to him; when he saw the large black man and then the duffle bag he shook even more. Oliver nodded when the man stated he wasn't going to get any clothes. This wouldn't have stopped him anyway from running. Little did Lucius understand that Oliver had no shame in his body, if he had to run naked he would, but it seemed that Lucius was planning on putting a stop to that anyway. As he shoved the leather harness onto him. He struggled for a bit before he took one look at the large men behind his master. Best not to struggle for now.

"Should have just had Mr. ans Mrs. bodyguard over there just kidnap someone then, would have saved you a lot of money." Oliver snickered. Just because he didn't physically struggle, didn't mean he wasn't going to verbally assault the man. "Oh, yippy me!" he said, rolling his eyes "I've got a rich fuck. I don't sell my body for money, asswipe. I have sex for the fun of it. You bought the wrong boy." he snickered. This harness was going to get in the way of running, but he could still do it, and then the leg irons came on. He wanted to scream at those. He eyed them before huffing, however when he saw the blindfold and the hood he lost it. "Oh fuck no!" he screamed, "you are not getting that piece of shit on me." he shuffled back as far as he could go with the irons, before the objects were forced on him anyway.

He kept screaming obscenities to the man, even though they were muffled through the spandex, however it seemed to give Lucius enough time to place the gag around him as well. He screamed around the gag, biting down as much as he could. Oh, hell, how much hell he was going to give this man for this. Next sensation he felt was him being picked up by the two men, he flailed as much as he could then, trying to get away, not that it would help any. Oliver screamed and screamed until he was tossed into the van where he finally gave up on the screaming and just laid there, trying to think of a way out.

Lucius climbed into the back of the van with Oliver and sat down on the only seat in the back. He stared down at Oliver laying in the back as the van started up and they were off on their way to Lucius' home. "Let's get a few things straight, shall we?" He asked even though he knew Oliver couldn't answer. "Your life has changed in some fundamental ways. You're now my property. You're an owned piece of meat. You're livestock." He paused waiting for that to sink in. "There are at least two things that are going to happen to you every day now because of that fact. First, my dick is going to go into your mouth. Second, my dick is going up your ass." He paused again. "Now, you can accept your new fate and make things easy on yourself, or you can fight it every step of the way. If you fight me, I'm going to get tired of it eventually, and I'm going to get rid of you." Lucius paused and cleared his throat. "I'm not saying I'm going to kill you, I am saying that you'll get sold to another, maybe worse Master." He leaned in to whisper into Oliver's ear, "trust me, there are worse owners than me." He leaned back, and said, "however, if you accept your fate, I can promise you that I'll take you to the very heights of pleasure." He pursed his lips as he considered. "I'm also going to take you to the very depths of pain, but you'll get used to that. It'll become pleasurable for you."

Sitting back in his seat, Lucius watched out the front windshield as the van continued its circuitous route back to his country estate. He let Oliver think on every thing that had happened as they rode in silence. "We need to talk about Oliver. Unfortunately he has to go. As my slave, my livestock, you're no longer allowed an identity. You'll simply be know as 'boy,' or 'slave.' As livestock, you're not an 'I,' and you're not a 'me.' You'll only be allowed to refer to yourself as 'this slave,' 'this boy,' or 'it.' Also I don't like you using the foul language you've been using. Use it again and you'll be punished for each infraction. Nod your head if you understand everything I've told you." Lucius then leaned back in his seat. He had more to say, but that would wait until they got home.

Oliver's head perked slightly when he heard Lucius talk. It wasn't like he could really say anything to him at the moment, so he might as well listen and that he did. Normally he would be all for the promise of sex everyday, however this were not the circumstances he wanted it under. Then again, he wouldn't argue with the man, he probably very much would come to enjoy it eventually if he didn't get out first. However when the other mentioned that he was no longer Oliver. He growled through the ball gag. That was one rule he probably never was going to get over. He would call himself 'I' and 'me,' he was determined on that. As for the foul language, Oliver did his best to smirk around the ball gag and huffed out a laugh.

He didn't nod his head, or move for that matter. He just lay there for a bit, thinking about the quick rules he was given. In all honesty, he could probably follow them very easily, well, minus his ability to call himself 'I.' He thought about it for a long while before he finally nodded. Oliver closed his eyes not that it really made a difference and thought about what he was told so far. He was sure Lucius would show him soon enough how much he was willing to take. Oliver had some decisions to make and he needed to make them soon, however, he was also go to see if the punishments were worth it. How much pain could one man give?

He watched as Oliver took his own sweet time nodding his head. He suddenly bellowed out in a frustrated voice, "I didn't ask if you agreed, boy! I asked if you understood! This is not a negotiation! We are not discussing terms!" Lucius shoved Oliver over, straddled him and then leaned in to talk into his ear. "Look, I know this is a lot to take in right now, and I know you don't want to be here." He sighed. "But you are here and this is happening. You're going to be my little cum dumpster bitch for the rest of your life, and there simply is nothing you can do to change that." He looked down at Oliver's smooth naked body. "I could prove it right now if you'd like, or we could wait until we get back to my estate. That is a choice you can make. Probably the last one you'll ever make." Lucius ran his hand along Oliver's leg. Wow, he sure was soft and smooth.

Lucius then moved his hand up in between Oliver's legs and began feeling up into his crack. "Well, what's it gonna be, boy? Nod for here, shake your head for home." His fingers found Oliver's little rosebud and began massaging it. He leaned down and kissed Oliver's stomach, letting his tongue trail up towards his chest where the harness blocked him from going any further. His middle finger gently wandered into Oliver's anus. He began making little circles, rubbing his insides. He pushed a second finger inside, widening his hole a little. He pushed inward until he had them buried. Then he began feeling around, looking for Oliver's prostate. Finding a small bump, Lucius began making little semi-circles across it. "Well?"

Oliver jumped at the voice, not expecting it before the other was straddling him and getting close. Yes! That was exactly what it was, way too much to take in at the moment. He would have looked confused if the head covering wasn't on him when he heard the older man sigh. He gulped and was going to just ignore the rest of what he was saying, not bothering to answer him if he wanted it here or back at the estate. He wasn't planning on answering either until Lucius ran his hand over his leg. He moved away the best he could, which wasn't far and ended up looking more like a twitch.

When the finger touched his hole he jumped again. It all was too much, every gesture. He couldn't see it at all and it felt amazing. Oliver was very quickly shaking his head and begging for the other not to do anything to him. Oliver gave a groan at the fingers being pushed inside of him and his cock twitched to life when his prostate was played with. His back arched slightly at the motions, trying to rid himself of them, but it just wasn't working. He gave a moan after a bit and shook his head again, he needed this to stop before his body really started to get going. Oliver didn't want to be here, he kept telling himself that over and over again. But the not knowing what Lucius was going to do next was already starting to get to him.

He couldn't believe how amazing something could feel when you couldn't see when it was going to happen. However, he was also terrified for the very same reason. He growled around the ball gag, trying to stay as still as possible.

Lucius laughed. "Well, alright. If you insist." He pulled his fingers out and sat back against the wall of the van. "Do you see what I meant by the 'heights of pleasure.' Yours everyday if you just give in." He placed his hand down on Oliver's smooth stomach and made little semi-circular clockwise motions. He whispered down at Oliver, "you're gonna look so good dressed in shiny black latex." He grabbed Oliver and pulled him in between his legs and put his arms around him. "Mmmm ... you smell good. How'd you manage that in those holding pens? Never mind, you can't answer." He let his hand wander down over Oliver's stomach and to his cock. He began gently stroking it. "Mmmm ... just think. Every day I pay attention to you like this. Don't you want that, boy? Aren't you tired of being ignored? All you have to do is give up your identity, your family, your friends, and just be my boy, my toy."

He let go of Oliver's cock as precum began to leak out of it. "I'll finish that later. We'll be doing a lot of things for the first time later tonight." He kept Oliver hugged tight, and began rocking from side to side. "We'll be there soon and then I can show you around your new home. Well, really your final home. I show you the cage you'll be sleeping in at the foot of my bed. Then we'll go over more of the rules you're going to have to live by as my slave." He smiled as he looked at Oliver and said, "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Oliver gave a groan as the fingers were pulled out of him and took shallow breath. His body shivering at the new touches. He tried to pull away from Lucius, but found it was very hard to. He arched into each of the touches, giving another groan when he was taunted into becoming hard. The idea made him even harder, this every single day? As long as he just gave up everything? It was a very tempting offer. He had already given up his family a long time ago, his friends, well he was pretty sure they were only friends with him because he fucked them. But his identity, it was the only thing he had left in the world and at the moment he refused to give.

The moment that Oliver's body really started going Lucius let him go, other than just keeping him close. He gave a moan of protest, the best that he could do with this ball gag. He shook his head when the other asked him if it sounded like fun. It really didn't. However, if he was lucky this horrible ball gag and hood would be taken off of him. He didn't like not seeing anymore. It made his body way too sensitive, only a bit longer though. They were almost to his...home. He fidgeted in Lucius's lap, annoyed by his hard cock. He wanted to get off and then run for it.

Lucius loved the groaning Oliver did when he touched him. He was a little slut and Lucius loved that about him. "Hmmm ... we're really close now, boy. I'm going to change real quick. I want you seeing your Master in his normal clothes." He leaned in and kissed Oliver who probably couldn't feel it through the hood. He then set him aside so he could get up. He quickly took off his clothes. He then put on a pair of black leather pants with a thick white stripe down the outside of the leg. Next came a black and white bulldog harness over his chest, a pair of black and white leather gauntlets, and finally a pair of 20-hole black leather boots.

He stood up and stretched. That felt so much better, so much more natural than that damn polo shirt and khakis. He kneeled down in front of Oliver. "Alright, boy. We're entering my driveway so I think I can take this hood and blindfold off." He grabbed the hood and pulled it out from underneath the ballgag. He likewise removed the blindfold while leaving the ballgag firmly in place. "The ballgag stays on, boy. I don't want you yelling while I'm trying to educate you on your new rules for living." He stood up so Oliver could look at him. "What do you think? This is what I normally wear around the house." His bright white smile shown through the light tan of his muscular body. "Are you sure you don't want this for the rest of your life?" He asked while looking down at Oliver. His smile faded as he said in a menacing tone, "boy."

Oliver gave a sigh when he was finally set aside, even though he was still bothered and wanting. He had at least a few minutes to gather himself. It didn't last long though, soon the hood and blindfold were being taken off. He blinked a couple of times getting used to the light again before looking at his master. He found himself blushing a bit, finally looking away. Okay, so maybe this wouldn't be all that bad. He did his best to not allow his eyes to drift back over to his master, not wanting to see the man he was going to be forced to live with for the rest of his life.

He still was going to refuse to give up his identity for this and if this man dared to call him boy one more time he was going to lose it. He finally allowed himself to look over Lucius and shot a glare at him, silently warning him to call him that one more time. He wanted to scream again at the man, but he wouldn't be able to say anything effective, not with this stupid ball gag. Again he was back to waiting, however, he found that he could at the very least stand up. And that is exactly what he did. He stood up and shuffled over to the door that he had been shoved through before. Oliver glanced over waiting by the door, as if saying "the only reason I'm waiting is because you have the blasted key."

Lucius stood there leaning against the wall of the van grinning at Oliver's defiant attitude while Rick pulled the van into the garage. Oliver didn't seem to realize that his former identity was going to be destroyed no matter what he tried. He started laughing as he reached out to grab Oliver by the harness to not only steady him as the van lurched to a halt but to prevent any escape attempts. He opened up the back doors and shoved Oliver out of the van, jumping down in the process. He pulled Oliver to him and said, "Your two hours are up, Oliver. My boy should be the only person left in there." He yanked his head around so he could glare down into his eyes. "Goodbye. Don't come back," he said in a menacing tone.

Lucius turned as his two bodyguards walked around to the back of the van. "Take the boy here to the 'play' room. I'm thinking he needs to be educated before we show him around." He watched for a few seconds after they drug him off into the house then quickly followed. The three of them took the young boy down into the basement and into a large almost empty room. Lucius pushed a button and a large metal hook slowly descended down from the ceiling. He walked over to the boy and began unlocking the harness and then the ballgag. He then took a pair of wrist restraints and put them on Oliver. He took those and attached them to the hook. He walked over to the same button on the wall. He looked back at the boy and said, "what's your name, boy?"

Oliver gasped as the other grabbed him, only to keep him steady enough so he didn't fall flat on his face. He turned, following the way his head was being yanked. He eyed the other, a twinge of fear in his eyes before he was tugged off and dragged down into the basement. He did his best to study the way that he was taken, memorizing every single surface and every single walkway. Before he knew it he was tied up to the large metal hook. He looked up at it before looking at Lucius "Oliver." he stated, calm as ever.

"You aren't taking that away from me." he growled, "My name is Oliver and it will always be Oliver. I don't see why you need to take that away from me just to consent to your crap." he said. He spat on the floor annoyed with Lucius "How would you like it if I just called you fuckface all the time, hmm?" he asked, smirking. "My name is Oliver, no matter what you do to me." he declared. "What about it, fuckface? Want a piece of my ass? Then call me Oliver and I might just bend to your will. I'm not letting you take that away from me, I've already lost everything. The decent thing to do is let me keep my name."

Lucius shook his head and pushed the button and raised the hook until Oliver was again on the tip of his toes. He walked over to one wall and got a black cane about three feet long that looked like it was made of carbon fiber. He swung it a few times making it whistle as it flew through the air. He looked at Oliver and said, "I told you not to use foul language, didn't I?" He walked around behind Oliver before saying, "I said you'd be punished for that, didn't I? Now I understand that you're under a lot of stress, so I'm giving you a pass this time, but I feel it would be remiss of me not to give at least a demonstration of the punishment." He drew back with the cane and brought it down across Oliver's back with a loud crack. A long thin red welt instantly popped up on his back. "Now. From now on if you use foul language you'll get five whacks with this cane for each word used."

He sighed heavily and walked over to grab a chair. He brought it over and set it in front of Oliver. "Do you think I want to take your identity away? But if I don't take it away then I'd have to give Rick-," he said as he pointed at the large white man with the cane. "-and Shaun their identities back." He pointed at the giant black man with the cane. "But I'll tell you what. You give me a well-reasoned argument why you should keep your name, I'll let you keep the name Oliver, but you can't use your middle or your family name. You have to drop those." He raised his eyebrows as he looked up at Oliver. "Do we have a deal?"

Oliver tensed when he heard the carbon fiber make the whistling noise, he knew what was coming, not that he really headed the warning anyway. He eyed the other as he got ready to hit him with the cane. He didn't yell right away when the other hit him, it took him a few seconds before he finally screamed at the pain that was inflicted. He tried to catch his breath and hold his balance all at the same time. He chocked back the tears and nodded, he understood. He was pretty sure he was going to get a couple of those, but he was going to at least try.

He looked at Lucius while the man talked, trying to catch his breath a bit more, but did his best to focus. He glanced over towards the two men, that his master pointed to. Oliver nodded, "That's fine." he said. "I don't have a middle name, and I probably should have gotten rid of the family name a long time ago." he said. He thought a moment trying to come up with a decent argument. "I suppose I could argue that I would listen to you better. And I won't lie, I probably would, but not immediately." he explained. "I guess I would argue in the fact that I'm just a fuc-..er, sex toy, right? Then I'm just a toy, something for you to play with when you want to and how you want to. If you had a superman action figure, you wouldn't steal his identity, you would call him superman. That's all I am, a toy that already has a name." he explained, doing his best to argue in his favor.

He wasn't really sure if that would work, but he figured it was a decent response to the challenge ahead of him. "And you are right, this is a lot to take in all at once, why not ease the pressure and stress...thus getting me to be more likely than not to go along with you, by letting me keep the one thing I want to keep more than anything?" he tried.

"Hmmm..." Lucius pondered Oliver's argument while he held his chin in his hand. "Those are all good points. I tell you what," he said as he looked at Oliver and pointed the cane at him. "You can keep Oliver on a trial basis. My conditions are you still can't use 'I' or 'me', you call yourself 'Oliver,' and I will re-evaluate this rule in two months. Understood?" He got up and moved to some shelves and got some things down, carried them over to the chair and set them down.

He was secretly happy to hear Oliver call himself a 'toy.' That put him one step closer. He picked up a collar and walked around behind Oliver. He put it around Oliver's neck while explaining what it was. "This is a shock collar. If you go further than thrity yards from the house, it'll send a big enough jolt of electricity through your body to paralyze you, maybe even knock you out." He buckled the collar and then put a padlock to keep it in place. He pushed a button on the back and the collar made a quick whining noise before settling down. He held up a key fob and said, "I can activate that collar with this remote by the way."

Lucius bent down and locked ankle restraints on Oliver. He'd leave the wrist restraints on him that were attached to the hook. All of this would help him get his 'toy' ready when he wanted to play. "Now, lets go over some more of the rules. Well, really the major rule is you do what I say when I say it. You don't speak unless given permission. You don't go to the bathroom without permission." He walked around behind Oliver and unzipped his leather jeans. "You don't cum without permission. Basically you get permission before you do anything." He pulled his cock out. It was a good size, at least eight inches, and it was already dribbling precum. He brought it up then started rubbing the head and his precum along Oliver's ass crack. "You call me, 'Master,' understood?" He pushed the head up into his crack and into his anus. "Now I'm going to keep you naked for a while until I can figure out what I want you to wear." He leaned in and kissed Oliver's shoulder while he pushed his cock further inside him. "Mmmm ... I'm so gonna enjoy you, b- Oliver."

Oliver frowned when Lucius said he couldn't use I or me, but he was allowed to regard himself in the third person. He glared at the other for the moment before sighing "Understood." he said. "Is there a way that I-..." he huffed before starting over again "Is there a way that Oliver can gain back the way to say I and me? I'm...er...Oliver is sure that you don't make Mr. and Mrs. Smith over there say their names every time they talk to each other." he said.

He eyed the shock caller and huffed again, damn this man thought of everything. "How long have you been doing this?" he asked, still not having been told that he wasn't supposed to speak unless given permission. True he might give a little because of the so called kindness that the man gave him, but he was going to push when he could and step all the way up to the line where he loved to play. Now came the rest of the rules. He looked down at his ankle restraints thinking they were a bit stupid, but he'd ignore them for now.

And there it was the not speaking util spoken to rule, oh his master sure was going to learn on that one. He thought about the bathroom one and shrugged, well the best he could anyway, that one shouldn't be that hard, he really didn't use the bathroom all that often. He turned his head a little trying to keep an eye on the man, finding it rather hard in this position. Not cumming without permission. He smirked, he had done that one before and found he was quite interested to see what this man could give if he was making that a rule.

Oliver jumped slightly when he felt the cock against his ass. "Aww, but I really wanted to call you f-" he stopped before he said the word, remembering the way that cane hurt. "Yes, Master." he said, after a little while, though it now came out as a partial moan because of the cock being pushed up his ass. Great so he was going to be getting a uniform. Oliver hated uniforms, but alas what else was he going to do at the moment. Oliver tried to hold in the moan that was trying to come out of his mouth, giving a small "ah" noise as the cock was pushed further into him. He was about to snap on the other, when Lucius caught himself and called him by his name. "Y-yes, Master." he murmured, under his breath, his cock twitching slightly as the words. He was still horny from before and now with a cock shoved up his ass his body declared it wasn't going to stop until it was satisfied.

"No. You can't gain that privilege back," he said rather matter-of-factly. "You have to learn your place as my slave. As for my bodyguards over there, well, they don't talk to each other. There's a reason for that. Rick!" He motioned for Rick to come over and stand in front of Oliver. He moaned a little bit as he began slowly rocking his hips back and forth, pushing his cock almost all the way in and pulling it back until only the head remained inside. "You see Rick was my first and I made some stupid mistakes with him. Open your mouth, Rick," he commanded the large man. Rick leaned forward and opened his mouth for Oliver. "See I made the stupid mistake of cutting his tongue out, Oliver," he said as he increased his grip on Oliver to keep him from trying to escape. He looked up at Rick and said, "you and Shaun can go."

Lucius watched as the two large men retreated to the other room. He leaned down and kissed Oliver's shoulder again as he increased the rythmn he was fucking him. "But don't worry, Oliver. I won't make that mistake again. I'm going to try and keep you intact. You're way too pretty to mess up." He smiled as he kissed Oliver's cheek. He stopped talking as the speed of his fucking increased. Only moans escaped from his mouth now. They'd talk later. Oliver's little boy cunt felt sweet. It wasn't too tight, and yet it wasn't loose. It spoke of an experience beyond Oliver's young years. Sure there had been others at the auction who looked sweeter and more youthful, but then that wasn't what Lucius had wanted. His moaning began to increase as he felt himself about to cum. He pushed his dick all the way in and held it there. He quickly came, shooting rope after stringy rope of cum up Oliver's ass.

"Ah...that was good," he said with a contented look on his face. He shoved his cock back into his leather jeans and went over to get the last of the objects off the chair. It was a leather cock ring with a leash. He put the ring around Oliver's cock and balls and attached the leash. He detached the wrist restraints from the hook, took Oliver's hands behind his back, and locked the restraints to one another. He then picked up the leash and said, "C'mon. I need to show you around." He yanked on the leash which in turn yanked Oliver's cock and balls.

Oliver figured as much, but it was worth asking anyway. He glanced over to Rick as the man stood in front of him, he gave a bit of moan as the other rocked back and forth inside of him. When he saw that the other had no tongue he felt like screaming but it ended up turning more into a moan as the other increased his grip on him. Oliver frowned a bit, "Try?" he said, before the other speed up his fucking. He groaned "oh fuck..." he murmured, a little bit more into it than he expected to be, but it felt good.

His body was taking it all in, begging to the fucking and the cum that he was finally given. However, what he didn't expected was his master's cock to be shoved back into his pants and then the cock ring to be attached. He glared at the thing and then at his master. "What the hell are you-" he stopped mid way through as tugged on, giving a groan as the other yanked on his cock and balls. "Oh jesus..." he whispered under his breath and stepped forward. Even the tug felt wonderful, but it didn't matter he wasn't going to cum not with that blasted cock ring on.

"Doesn't sound like it's going to matter much, since I...er...since Oliver?" he frowned at the phrasing "Since you probably won't let me out much any way other than to fuck me." he said, "er...have sex with me...oliver...whatever." he mumbled.

Lucius continued to yank on the leash, pulling Oliver forward by his cock and balls. He ignored the part where he said 'I' and 'me.' He had corrected himself which made Lucius fell he was finally coming around to the idea of being a slave. But he'd have to correct him for the use of foul language once he got him up to the bedroom. He pulled Oliver into a corner of the kitchen and stopped. He pointed down with the rod at a rug laid out on the floor with two large dog bowls on it. "This is where you'll be eating. You'll be given food and water three times a day in those bowls." He took the rod in both hands and bent it before saying, "if you don't finish your meals, you'll be punished for it."

He yanked on the leash, pulling Oliver forward again as he showed him the rest of the downstairs. It was indeed a large house decorated in a Mediterranean style with tile floors and stucco walls. There were two large living rooms, a media room, a large formal dining area, a smaller dining area just off the kitchen, a large den, and a library. Expensive pieces of artwork were displayed in every area of the house. He then took Oliver upstairs to show him the master suite.

The master suite was large, dark, and rather plain looking considering the rest of the house. There was a very large unusual looking bed, and at the very foot of the bed was a cage with a padded top upholstered in red leather. Behind the wall the bed was up against was a rather large walk-in closet which led to the bathroom. Lucius yanked on the leash once again pulling Oliver over to the cage. He sat down on it's padded top. "This is where you'll be sleeping," he said as he slapped the top. The cage itself was six feet long, three feet wide and three feet tall. It had a thin foan mattress covering the bottom along with a thin gray woolen blanket. "You'll be locked in here every night when I'm done playing with you, and you won't be let out until the next morning."

"Now, we need to get some things out of the way," he said as he yanked Oliver down over his lap. "You did use some foul language earlier and for that I have to punish you." He took the rod and began spanking Oliver. The rod made a cracking noise as it came down across Oliver's ass five times for each curse word used. He looked down at the red stripes covering Oliver's ass admiring his handywork. He then unceremoniously shoved Oliver off his lap, and forced him to kneel in front of him.

Unzipping his jeans once again, Lucius pulled his cock back out. "We're going to see how well you suck cock, Oliver." He held his large cock out to Oliver's mouth, and began rubbing the head along his lips. "I want to remind you that if you try to bite me or damage my cock in any way, then I'll have no further use for you. You are after all just a sex toy. Understood?"

Oliver did his best not to groan at each tug, though the further and further he was lead into the house the more and more he became a bit unsettled with his current lifestyle. He looked at the bowls and then over to Lucius before arching his eyebrow. Now he was a dog? Oliver rolled his eyes before being forced to follow the man again, this time being caught of guard and letting a small groan slip from him. He had to admit the man had a sense of taste, the artwork was pretty cool, and the house was huge. He clearly had managed to land himself a very, very wealthy man.

Once they got to the bedroom and he saw the man's bed he looked more intrigued than fearful. He could tell what it was for and he did his best to hide his interest in the piece. Luckily Lucius brought his attention back to his current situation and when he showed him where he was to be sleeping Oliver almost lost it. There was no way he would be sleeping in there without a fight. He attempted to cross his arms, only to realize they were still stuck behind his back and he shook his head "You can forget that." he said, before being yanked over the man's lap.

His eyes went wide and he screamed out at the pain. Shivering at the hand that soothed him. His body followed the directions that Lucius was giving it but when the cock was pulled out again and he was told to suck on it. He looked up, glaring at the man. He had half a mind to damage that man's cock just so he could get out of here. But Lucius had spoken correctly before there was no guaranteeing that he got someone better than this guy after. He frowned before taking the cock into his mouth and started to slowly and hesitantly suck. This was something he was rather good at, but it wasn't like he actually wanted to please the man before him.

Oliver's cock stirred at the cock in his mouth and he started to suck with a bit more confidence, until his eyes were closed and he was sucking on the cock like this was the only thing he wanted to do in the world. He couldn't help it, he loved doing this. It was fun and arousing to him. And the moved he got into his mouth the more he was eager to enjoy this cock. He groaned around it and pulled up off of it before licking around the shaft moving down to the base, only to be stopped by the pants. He frowned and very lightly nibbled back up the shaft and starting sucking on just the tip, humming gently.

Lucius ran his hand through Oliver's hair, slowly petting him. He raised his eyebrow as he watched Oliver go to town on his cock. He then noticed Oliver's cock getting hard and this seemed to delight him. He gave a little laugh and said, "well, well, someone likes to suck cock." He smiled as he continued petting Oliver's hair and said to him, "you'll get to do that every day for the rest of your life, Oliver." He frowned as he noticed Oliver being stopped by his pants. "Are ... are you wanting to suck my balls too, Oliver?" He asked with surprise. He didn't think Oliver would so quickly get into his duties. "Here let me help you." He stood up and pulled his leather pants down so Oliver could get to his balls.

He began to groan a little bit as Oliver went back to his dick. "Uhnnn ... you're such a good boy, Oliver." He went back to petting Oliver's head. "Mmmm ... it's so nice finding a little slut like yourself, Oliver," Lucius managed to moan out. "So many of ... mmmm ... the boys at the auction are inexperienced little twinks ... mmm ... not worth the time to train." He sat there occasionally moaning as Oliver worked on his cock. He would let out with a 'mmm ... good boy,' every once in a while. "Ummm ... I think when ... ummm ... I'm done training ... ummm ... you to act properly ... ummmm ... you're going to be ... ummm ... my best boy yet." He could feel himself get closer to coming and he began to pump his hips to get as much in Oliver's mouth as possible.

Oliver glanced up to the man when Lucius started speaking. He pulled off the cock again and frowned when his body didn't hesitate to move and suck on Lucius's balls. He gave a small groan again, trying to ignore his own cock and its begging. He pulled away from the man's cock once more "Good luck with that." he whispered, kissing the side of the man's cock, rubbing it against his face "I've never acted properly." he snickered and moved to suck on the man's cock again.

He was fine with Lucius's hips pumping into his mouth, in fact it seemed like he was encouraging it, by pushing forward at the same time that Lucius's cock was pushed down his throat. He finally couldn't stand it any more, how much his cock was begging for attention. He pulled back and squirmed a bit, licking his lips. He was doing his best to get out of the cuffs so that he could touch himself. Sucking cock was too much for him. He looked back and eyed the other for a bit, before moving his focus back onto the man's cock. "Fu.." he groaned and kissd the man's tip. "Can't continue..." he murmured, shifting his hips again.

Back
Top Bottom