Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

seeking furry femboy(open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkfir3s

Moon
I'm truly happy you stopped to read this.now let me explain a little:I'm looking for a femboy furry of any race/species but you'll get major bonus points if you're a fox,mouse,rabbit,cheetah or skunk.I'd like to see a smut based story with a bit of story for foundation to get us started.
Ok so the kinks:kinks are totally up for discussion but I'd really like to see these:
Kissing,tail pulling,oral,rimming(me giving),anal fingering,cross dressing(you),handjobs(both),cum swallowing(me,you or both),anal virginity(you),finger sucking(mostly before fingering but we can do more if you like it)
Ok so those are the normal ones and these are some of my personal kinks that I'd like but I won't die their not included(feel free to ask about your own personal kinks):
Foot play(your feet not mine),partners with foreskin,knots,light musk(either or both),long oral scenes(receiving),stockings,sexual biting
Like I said the last couple aren't needed just wanted.I usually like to right one or two paragraphs and reply to all of what is said,I'd like to do this through PM and usually reply as soon as I'm messaged.
Again thanks for reading and I hope I can find a nice little furry to play with.PM me if you're interested and we can further discuss kinks and story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom