Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Richter's wheel of sexy fandom~

Status
Not open for further replies.

richter

Super-Earth
Decided to try something a little different than usual. I'll pretty it up when I get the chance. Pretty much anything goes. Cross-overs, A.U, genderbents, Canons, O.C's. If we can come up with something interesting, I'm game.
As a note on gender, I'll pretty much play anything other than a regular female. Male, shemale, hem, trans. I don't mind what my partner plays as.

One of the ones that's sticking out in my head right now is RWBY created by Rooster Teeth and a man that will be sorely missed in this word, Monty Oum.

I actually have two O.C's already created for this, as well as a canon cross-over from a book.
All the standard pairings are welcome (Age appropriate for the site, of course.) White Rose and Ladybug have special places in my heart.

Other fandoms include:
Naruto
Bleach
MegaMan NT Warrior
Skyrim
Star Wars
League of Legends
Borderlands
Dragon Age
Legend of Dragoon
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of Legendia
Mass Effect

And there's also table top settings.
Shadowrun
Dungeons and Dragons
Pathfinder

I'll add more as I think of them. Tired at the moment.
Feel free to suggest your own. Even if I'm not familiar with it, we can come up with something. I even have a few settings and tools that can accomplish this. Such as my Kiss of Embers.

For a list of my general kinks, here's https://www.f-list.net/c/6generic%20list9/

I do prefer long-term role plays. One-liners are generally ignored. A short post here and there is fine, but constantly, and I tend to lose interest. If I do it to you, feel free to slap me. ANd charge me extra if I like it.

That's about it for now. The bait has been cast~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom