Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Girl Next Door Transformed - (Reserved for just a naughty man )

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
Calistah Augustine was a young woman, tall and beautiful, but there was nothing extraordinary about her. She had waist-length brown wavy hair, and the most fierce crystal blue eyes anyone had ever seen on a human being before. She was smart, very well read and articulate, but she was quiet and well reserved not like most girl's her age. When all her high school friends had focused on going out and partying, she stayed inside and studied hard for tests. Her early years of high school, were spent with the 'in' crowd, but as she grew older she focused more on her studies than actually having a social life. Soon after, the popular crowd and her went their separate ways, she became secluded and only went to work school or simply stayed home.

For four years, Cali had saved up all the money she earned for college, all while she worked toward gaining a scholarship. All of her hard work had paid off finally, and she soon was awarded with a paid trip to college. Within a few weeks after graduation, the acceptance letters began rolling in at all the colleges she had applied. She held out for one though, an art school in California she had heard about. She had always wanted to travel to the sunny state, and she figured this would be the perfect opportunity to do just that.

She had begun to think after a few weeks, however, that she would be denied entrance to the one school she had her eyes on. The one school she desired the most. To keep herself busy she read books that were on her list of must read's, and she was able to check at least six of them off by the time the acceptance letter arrived. She had been out of school a month, and not much had been going on in her life, but the day she received her letter was the day her life began to change.

She had raced downstairs full of excitement to tell her older sister, Sophie, the great news of her acceptance. The two of them decided they needed to drive out to where the university was located to look for apartments for Calistah to move into.
"Sophie! It's here!! It's finally here!"
Her sister looked up as she chewed a spoonful of cereal with a puzzled look on her face, tilting her head to the side. "What's here?"
Calistah rushed towards the table as she held out the paper, dangling it in her sister's face. "My acceptance letter! It's here! I got in to the school I wanted!"
Sophie's smile widened, and took the paper to read it silently to herself, then she looked up with a tear in her eye. "Mom and Dad would be proud of you." Then she picked up a spoonful of cereal and brought it to her mouth. Calistah sat down with a sigh as she gave her sister a sideways glance. "What's wrong?"
Sophie just smiled and shook her head, but when the silence began to overwhelm her she sighed and shrugged. "Nothing, just... you're growing up." Calistah just rolled her eyes and snatched the box of cereal, shoving her hands deep into the box to pull out a handful of dried frootloops.

Sophie shot her sister a disapproving look, then shook her head and laughed. "Well, maybe you aren't growing up THAT fast. We should start looking for an apartment out there for you." She let her spoon drop into her bowl, her eyes had a far away look to them before she gasped and reached out to grab Calistah's wrist. "I know, we can make a drive out there this weekend and look around! A little road trip!" Calistah shrugged and placed the box back onto the table as she answered her sister back with a mouth full of cereal. "Sure, okay." Then she stood and walked over to the counter to grab a clean bowl out of the cabinet, sitting back down to fill her bowl. The two sat there in silence as they crunched and thought about their deceased parents. It had been so long ago they had died in a car crash, but the pain made it feel like it was just yesterday.

The weekend had come quick, Calistah had taken off work and Sophie told her boyfriend she was unable to spend the weekend at his place. The two sister's had spent a total of two days and a night and a half driving up to the state of California. Once they arrived, the two stopped at a convenient store to pick up something to eat quickly before they set out to drive around a while. There was an abundance of places to rent, homes to buy and rent, even some foreclosures but nothing seemed right or safe to either of the girls. Finally, after a long day of driving, Calistah was about to give up and suggest they find a place to stay for the night when they came across a newly built apartment building. A huge vacancy sign was hung in the office window and the actual apartment buildings appealed to her. The neighborhood was nice, and there was even a park across the street. "This is it, this is the one." Calistah said with a smile and a gleam in her eyes as she looked at her sister. "Alright, let's go park this baby and go in and check it out."

Once they were parked, Calistah was the first to jump out, excitement written all over her eager face as she stared at the tall apartment building. She linked arms with her sister and nearly dragged her all the way to the office. As soon as the girl's walked through the doors, an older woman looked up from her desk and smiled as she stood and held out a hand. "Hi, how may I help you? I am Deidra." Calistah stepped forward, and eagerly took the manager's hand. "Hi, I'm Cali and this is my sister, Sophie. I'm looking for an apartment for one, I was just accepted into college and in search of something closer." The manager began fishing out paperwork as she listened, and then picked up a pen to write with. "I'm sure we can find something for you here, let's have a look."

After an hour of talking, going from vacant apartment to the next, and signing the proper papers after giving a down payment Calistah was on her way to moving into her new apartment. The manager had said there was a few neighbors close by, but the majority of the top floor had been empty. The girl's were left the key, and before long they were alone, walking from room to room as they checked everything out. Calistah was ecstatic and could barely contain her joy. "We need to get back home so we can get me all packed and back here." Sophie laughed as she looked out the window of her sister's new apartment. "Cool it, you have two weeks before school starts. You have plenty time." She turned to shoot a wink at Cali, who in return stuck out her tongue in a child like manner. "Yeah, but still..."

A week later, the girls had returned with a uhaul truck and many boxes full of Calistah's things, and the help of Sophie's boyfriend. Sophie and Tucker did the heavy lifting and transferring of boxes into apartment, while Calistah stayed in to unpack all her things and set up her home. By the time they were done, it was nearly nightfall and both Sophie and Tucker were heading back home. Leaving Calistah behind to finish unpacking and setting things up, she still had a few boxes out in the hallway in front of her open door as she continued to unpack.

My idea is that she is the new attractive neighbor, the girl next door type, and he is into BDSM. They meet and he introduces her to that world, grooming her into his submissive.

RE: The Girl Next Door Transformed - (Reserved for nolonger53 )

StarBrightKisses said:
Calistah Augustine was a young woman, tall and beautiful, but there was nothing extraordinary about her. She had waist-length brown wavy hair, and the most fierce crystal blue eyes anyone had ever seen on a human being before. She was smart, very well read and articulate, but she was quiet and well reserved not like most girl's her age. When all her high school friends had focused on going out and partying, she stayed inside and studied hard for tests. Her early years of high school, were spent with the 'in' crowd, but as she grew older she focused more on her studies than actually having a social life. Soon after, the popular crowd and her went their separate ways, she became secluded and only went to work school or simply stayed home.

For four years, Cali had saved up all the money she earned for college, all while she worked toward gaining a scholarship. All of her hard work had paid off finally, and she soon was awarded with a paid trip to college. Within a few weeks after graduation, the acceptance letters began rolling in at all the colleges she had applied. She held out for one though, an art school in California she had heard about. She had always wanted to travel to the sunny state, and she figured this would be the perfect opportunity to do just that.

She had begun to think after a few weeks, however, that she would be denied entrance to the one school she had her eyes on. The one school she desired the most. To keep herself busy she read books that were on her list of must read's, and she was able to check at least six of them off by the time the acceptance letter arrived. She had been out of school a month, and not much had been going on in her life, but the day she received her letter was the day her life began to change.

She had raced downstairs full of excitement to tell her older sister, Sophie, the great news of her acceptance. The two of them decided they needed to drive out to where the university was located to look for apartments for Calistah to move into.
"Sophie! It's here!! It's finally here!"
Her sister looked up as she chewed a spoonful of cereal with a puzzled look on her face, tilting her head to the side. "What's here?"
Calistah rushed towards the table as she held out the paper, dangling it in her sister's face. "My acceptance letter! It's here! I got in to the school I wanted!"
Sophie's smile widened, and took the paper to read it silently to herself, then she looked up with a tear in her eye. "Mom and Dad would be proud of you." Then she picked up a spoonful of cereal and brought it to her mouth. Calistah sat down with a sigh as she gave her sister a sideways glance. "What's wrong?"
Sophie just smiled and shook her head, but when the silence began to overwhelm her she sighed and shrugged. "Nothing, just... you're growing up." Calistah just rolled her eyes and snatched the box of cereal, shoving her hands deep into the box to pull out a handful of dried frootloops.

Sophie shot her sister a disapproving look, then shook her head and laughed. "Well, maybe you aren't growing up THAT fast. We should start looking for an apartment out there for you." She let her spoon drop into her bowl, her eyes had a far away look to them before she gasped and reached out to grab Calistah's wrist. "I know, we can make a drive out there this weekend and look around! A little road trip!" Calistah shrugged and placed the box back onto the table as she answered her sister back with a mouth full of cereal. "Sure, okay." Then she stood and walked over to the counter to grab a clean bowl out of the cabinet, sitting back down to fill her bowl. The two sat there in silence as they crunched and thought about their deceased parents. It had been so long ago they had died in a car crash, but the pain made it feel like it was just yesterday.

The weekend had come quick, Calistah had taken off work and Sophie told her boyfriend she was unable to spend the weekend at his place. The two sister's had spent a total of two days and a night and a half driving up to the state of California. Once they arrived, the two stopped at a convenient store to pick up something to eat quickly before they set out to drive around a while. There was an abundance of places to rent, homes to buy and rent, even some foreclosures but nothing seemed right or safe to either of the girls. Finally, after a long day of driving, Calistah was about to give up and suggest they find a place to stay for the night when they came across a newly built apartment building. A huge vacancy sign was hung in the office window and the actual apartment buildings appealed to her. The neighborhood was nice, and there was even a park across the street. "This is it, this is the one." Calistah said with a smile and a gleam in her eyes as she looked at her sister. "Alright, let's go park this baby and go in and check it out."

Once they were parked, Calistah was the first to jump out, excitement written all over her eager face as she stared at the tall apartment building. She linked arms with her sister and nearly dragged her all the way to the office. As soon as the girl's walked through the doors, an older woman looked up from her desk and smiled as she stood and held out a hand. "Hi, how may I help you? I am Deidra." Calistah stepped forward, and eagerly took the manager's hand. "Hi, I'm Cali and this is my sister, Sophie. I'm looking for an apartment for one, I was just accepted into college and in search of something closer." The manager began fishing out paperwork as she listened, and then picked up a pen to write with. "I'm sure we can find something for you here, let's have a look."

After an hour of talking, going from vacant apartment to the next, and signing the proper papers after giving a down payment Calistah was on her way to moving into her new apartment. The manager had said there was a few neighbors close by, but the majority of the top floor had been empty. The girl's were left the key, and before long they were alone, walking from room to room as they checked everything out. Calistah was ecstatic and could barely contain her joy. "We need to get back home so we can get me all packed and back here." Sophie laughed as she looked out the window of her sister's new apartment. "Cool it, you have two weeks before school starts. You have plenty time." She turned to shoot a wink at Cali, who in return stuck out her tongue in a child like manner. "Yeah, but still..."

A week later, the girls had returned with a uhaul truck and many boxes full of Calistah's things, and the help of Sophie's boyfriend. Sophie and Tucker did the heavy lifting and transferring of boxes into apartment, while Calistah stayed in to unpack all her things and set up her home. By the time they were done, it was nearly nightfall and both Sophie and Tucker were heading back home. Leaving Calistah behind to finish unpacking and setting things up, she still had a few boxes out in the hallway in front of her open door as she continued to unpack.

Climbing the stairs to his apartment, Frank was anticipating nothing more than a cold beer and the chance to rest his weary body after another long day. Muscular from his few years of brick-laying, he scorned the elevator of the new building even after a day slugging bricks and mortar, preferring to keep in shape as he could without the health-club membership that seemed prevalent among the new apartment residents.

He had watched the construction of the new spacious building while sitting in the park across the street from the bustling lot, anxious to escape from his cramped duplex he shared with a noisy married couple. Despite the walls between the tenants, Frank could hear most of the bickering conversations taking place at all hours of the day, and with his recent raise in pay his confirmation of tenancy in the new complex was the first step out to his new beginning.

Rounding the staircase to the top floor he noticed the finishing touches being added daily to the decor as he strode down the hallway. New floor-to-ceiling mirrored tiles added a decorating element Frank was not used to, but he took a vain sideways glance to see his muscled physique, a tall figure that not only commanded respect, but demanded it from his female companions. He had used his dominating presence more than once to attract the fair sex and then his lusty mind to lead them down into his own dirty world of BDSM.

Lost in his thoughts now and fumbling in his pocket for his apartment key, Frank almost stumbled over the large bulky boxes virtually blocking the hallway and his own doorway. "What the hell?" crossed his mind as he regained his footing and composure before casting his eyes into the opened apartment that had been empty mere hours earlier to glimpse a young slender woman arranging items carefully on a shelf above the desk. Knocking on the opened door with a confident short rap, Frank stepped just over the threshold and inquired "Good evening neighbour, could you use a strong man to move these boxes out of OUR hallway?"

Emphasizing the fact that it was indeed their hallway, Frank lifted one of the few remaining boxes from the floor and stepped inside while glancing about the sparsely furnished apartment and eyeing the surprised young woman turning to meet him. Setting the box down as he was approached, his eyes rudely glanced up and down the new tenant, his new neighbour, perhaps his newest sex toy, before settling on her crystal blue eyes, highlighting a delicate face framed by cascading brown hair. "Good evening" Frank calmly stated, reaching out his large rough hand in a well-rehearsed greeting "I'm Frank, and it looks as if we're neighbours, welcome!"

Callie had been surprised by the sound in the males voice coming through her opened door, she turned, not knowing what to expect in this new town. Was he dangerous, was the first thought that came to mind, but he stayed in the doorway which she figured no attacker would do that. She inched closer, she wore a white beater t-short and short shorts, with sandles. Her hair was done up in a high messy bun, but there were two dark curly stands that framed her face. Her skin was a light golden color, indicating that she liked to tan or possibly spend time at the beach. She moved to the opening of the door, as far as she could, there was a box in her way.

"So you're the neighbor? Sorry about the boxes, I'll get them out of your way soon, I promise." She extended out a hand to her neighbor, Frank and smiled. "I'm Calistah by the way, you can call me Callie though, most of my friends do anyway. And please, you don't have to clean up my mess, I'll get them moved out of your way."

She looked around her penthouse suite, her tone had sounded optimistic but the look on her face was already defeated, there was so much to do and so little time before dark set in, she didn't know what type of place this was and even though she had the penthouse suite and shared a hall with only one other neighbor, she still didn't feel comfortable. It was her first apartment, first time being alone. "If you want to help though, you can..." She nibbled her bottom lip and looked up hopefully, hoping he would accept.

StarBrightKisses said:
Callie had been surprised by the sound in the males voice coming through her opened door, she turned, not knowing what to expect in this new town. Was he dangerous, was the first thought that came to mind, but he stayed in the doorway which she figured no attacker would do that. She inched closer, she wore a white beater t-short and short shorts, with sandles. Her hair was done up in a high messy bun, but there were two dark curly stands that framed her face. Her skin was a light golden color, indicating that she liked to tan or possibly spend time at the beach. She moved to the opening of the door, as far as she could, there was a box in her way.

"So you're the neighbor? Sorry about the boxes, I'll get them out of your way soon, I promise." She extended out a hand to her neighbor, Frank and smiled. "I'm Calistah by the way, you can call me Callie though, most of my friends do anyway. And please, you don't have to clean up my mess, I'll get them moved out of your way."

She looked around her penthouse suite, her tone had sounded optimistic but the look on her face was already defeated, there was so much to do and so little time before dark set in, she didn't know what type of place this was and even though she had the penthouse suite and shared a hall with only one other neighbor, she still didn't feel comfortable. It was her first apartment, first time being alone. "If you want to help though, you can..." She nibbled her bottom lip and looked up hopefully, hoping he would accept.

"Calistah? Sounds rather exotic" Frank replied, setting down the box inside the penthouse suite and taking a quick glance around the spacious rooms, his roving eyes quickly returned to the young tanned woman. "It's getting late in the evening now for you to still be trying to move these boxes" he added stepping back into the hallway to effortlessly lift another carton into Callie's suite while noticing her defeated attitude displayed across her sweet face. "You must have been working hard all day bringing your stuff up here" Frank offered as a way to gain the trust of his new neighbour, "I don't mind lending you a helping hand."

"I only moved in myself a few weeks ago, and I was getting a bit lonely up here by myself" shuffling another carton into the penthouse and pausing to wipe his brow while studying his new neighbour. It didn't take long to surmise that this woman would make an ideal prey for himself to slowly befriend and draw into his dark world. The white tee shirt did little to hide her perky breasts, and the short shorts clung to her firm bum, highlighting the long tanned legs beneath. "I like what you've done to the place so far" Frank sarcastically stated while pulling the final carton from the hallway to stack it with the others along the wall near what he presumed would be Calistah's bedroom, casting his arm wide to indicate the scattered cardboard boxes, most empty, but still others brimming with the young woman's possessions.

"I've worked a full day out in the hot sun, and I apologize for my sweaty appearance" he commented noting the uncomfortable demeanor of his new neighbour "but if these are all of the boxes you need moved in, I'm going to grab myself a hot shower and a cold beer before fixing myself a little dinner." With a final appreciative glance at the young woman's trim toned body while stepping out of her apartment to the now-empty hallway, Frank turned to offer a few parting words. "You may not have bought any food yet, so if you feel the need to eat and need some company, I'm only down the hall. Give me a half-hour to shower, I promise I clean up pretty good and can cook a mean meal on short notice!"

Frank was bold, something she wasn't used to at all, the little town that she was from all the boys were intimidated by her beauty and never asked her out. She was grateful though to have such a nice neighbor like him. When all the boxes were in the house and he had started to sarcastically compliment her on decorating, she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yeah, its so arty!" She shook her head and then walked forward with an extended hand to shake his. Showing her gratitude for his help.

"Thank you so much for helping me move in. I would have been here all night."

She secretly checked him out as he spoke, and when he walked out of her maze of an apartment, she followed. Stopping in her doorway as she watched him walk to his apartment just to see where he lived, which was right next door to her. She wondered if they tried hard enough they could hear each other through the walls. She was a child at heart, so things like that always came to her mind. Innocent and random as they were. She smiled as he offered her to dinner, and her stomach growled agreeing with him. She nodded and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Sure, if that is an official invite." She winked and nibbled on her bottom lip. "I guess I'll have to shower and dress as well, the sweaty smell isn't something nice while you're trying to eat." She had been at it all day, and her shirt was damp to prove it.

"Half hour? Okay... I'll see you then, or say an hour? You know us women," she laughed as she shrugged, "we always take our time."

StarBrightKisses said:
Frank was bold, something she wasn't used to at all, the little town that she was from all the boys were intimidated by her beauty and never asked her out. She was grateful though to have such a nice neighbor like him. When all the boxes were in the house and he had started to sarcastically compliment her on decorating, she rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yeah, its so arty!" She shook her head and then walked forward with an extended hand to shake his. Showing her gratitude for his help.

"Thank you so much for helping me move in. I would have been here all night."

She secretly checked him out as he spoke, and when he walked out of her maze of an apartment, she followed. Stopping in her doorway as she watched him walk to his apartment just to see where he lived, which was right next door to her. She wondered if they tried hard enough they could hear each other through the walls. She was a child at heart, so things like that always came to her mind. Innocent and random as they were. She smiled as he offered her to dinner, and her stomach growled agreeing with him. She nodded and brushed her hair behind her ear. "Sure, if that is an official invite." She winked and nibbled on her bottom lip. "I guess I'll have to shower and dress as well, the sweaty smell isn't something nice while you're trying to eat." She had been at it all day, and her shirt was damp to prove it.

"Half hour? Okay... I'll see you then, or say an hour? You know us women," she laughed as she shrugged, "we always take our time."

With a knowing backward glance at his nubile young neighbour, Frank did indeed notice her damp shirt literally clinging to her slim tanned body, and imagined how incredibly sexy it would be to peel it off slowly, leaving her perky breasts bare. "Please consider it an official invite from me to you" he replied while entering his next-door apartment and chuckling at her parting words with the acknowledgement of women's tardiness by adding "I prefer to take my time also, as long as you come first!"

Once inside the dishevelled apartment he called home, Frank picked up the empty take-out food packs from the table and re-arranged the furnishings back to his original placement. The poker game with his buddies last night had gone late into the wee hours, but now with a tenant next-door he would have to consider her presence before consenting to be the "go-to" poker game location. A quick glance into the refrigerator revealed a small pork loin roast and within minutes it was cooking alongside sliced apples and sweet potatoes in the oven, a bottle of wine was chilling in the cooler, and Frank stripped off his dirty work clothes in anticipation of a hot shower before Callie arrived.

Naked in his bedroom now, Frank arranged the bedding across the king-size four-poster bed, and stooped to straighten out the contents of the side table just in case. He didn't know what might transpire during dinner, but he planned to do his dammed best to get his new neighbour into his "den of inequity" and introduce her to his world of dominance and submission, slowly but surely. A blindfold was carefully folded into the drawer along with a tube of KY jelly, scented body oil, padded wrist and ankle restraints, a pair of nipple clips connected with a silver chain, and a rather subtle "rabbit" vibrator that had seen plenty of use over the past few months on various girls that had lingered long enough to be seduced.

Walking barefoot to the kitchen now to check on the pork loin roast, Frank paused to place his ear to the apartment wall, listening to the faint sounds of Callie's shower running next door. The mere thought of his young neighbour naked brought a stirring to Frank's dangling cock, his urgent response no doubt due to the current lack of a willing sex partner. He knew that achieving mutual consent is key to any long-lasting BDSM experience, so as he entered his own shower stall and cranked on the hot water, his thoughts drifted towards that very end. Soaping up his muscular body, he let his fingers tease his fat cock with visions of Callie's slender fingers soon doing exactly the same arousing motions before he would convince her to use her young lips to pleasure her soon-to-be dominant lover.

Quickly snapping back to reality, Frank washed the days grime from his body and towelled dry as the stove timer signalled 5 minutes left in the cooking time of the roast. Scrambling now to get dressed and prepare the rest of the dinner, the table was set and the wine was placed on the counter in case Callie his new neighbour would share some just as the doorbell to his apartment rang precisely an hour after he left her. Striding to the door dressed casually in khakis and a golf shirt, Frank opened it with a greeting "Calistah please come in, just in time" and held the door wide while checking out his potential toy.

Callie was ecstatic to have her first real date, even though it was just a friendly dinner invitation, it was her very first in the new city, new apartment, new life. "This is the beginning of your life." She recited to herself once the door had shut behind her neighbor, Frank. He was unlike any other man she could see, he was sure of his self and had an aura of authority about him that enticed her like nothing before. She laughed to herself at his little joke, now that she was by herself, before it had caused her slight confusion. Was he flirting with her? Was he interested? Nah, that had to be all in her mind.

She left the boxes where they were, planning to finish setting everything in order the next day, she had somewhere to be. She thought happily and skipped towards her bathroom like a young girl who was excited. She felt popular, even though it was only one invite, it made her feel liberated. Living in a small town, always wanting to bust out and be what she was destined to be. It was more than she could stand when she was younger, she felt so out of place. Like an old soul in a young body.

She turned on the hot water, letting it heat up as she slowly undressed, soon the bathroom filled with steam and she was naked, stepping into the tub one long slender leg after the other. She stepped under the stream of warm running water, letting it wet her hair and drip down her face, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting a little drip inside then she let it flow out as she closed her lips again. She turned around so that the water would beat on her back now, and she began to lather up, first shampooing her hair and then rinsing before she used the conditioner. She picked up a washcloth and squirted some of her body wash onto it, lemon and vanilla scented soap with tiny scrubs inside the liquid. She lathered up the rag now and then glided it all along her body, first her arms, and then her chest, round her plump huge breasts. She moved down the midsection of her stomach and then her sides. She lifted one leg on the side of the tub and began to wash, one by one. She then moved the rag between her thighs and soaped up her nether regions, she rinsed the cloth and then lathered it up again before she dick her back side. Then she stepped under the waterfall stream once again and the suds ran down her body, into the tub, and down the drain. She washed her face with her hands and a bit of soap and then she rinsed.

Her hand reached out and turned off the water, then poked out of the shower curtain side to feel around for her towel. Once she felt it she wiped her face, opened her eyes and then dried her body off. Pulling the curtain open before doing so, then she wrapped the towel around her and headed towards the living room where most of the boxes were still packed. She found one of the ones marked "Bedroom - Clothes" and started to go through it. Flinging things around the room like a mad woman, thinking she was already running late. Who did that when they lived just next door? She thought to herself. She had trouble finding something to wear, he had invited her for dinner yes, but was this a date? How should she dress? Casual or sensual?

In the end she settled for something in between. Hip hugging jeans, that were low cut and showed the strings of her red thongs. The top she wore was long sleeve, though it had a look as though the long sleeve was part of an undershirt, though it wasn't. It was a very thin fabric, purple with the sign of a fleur de lis on it. She wore her black pumps though, with the red heels, it was her favorite pair and black went with everything. She had dried her hair naturally, causing it to have a slight curl to what was normally straightened with a hot iron. Her make up was light, black eye liner and lip gloss. "I'm not late? Hmm... I thought I was." When he had opened the door for her, the smell of the foot hit her like a ton of bricks. She sniffed in deeply and closed her eyes as she smiled. "MMm, smells so good, I'm starved! What is it?" She walked passed him and into his apartment, looking around at everything curiously. "Wow, your place looks a lot like mine. Just more furnished." She laughed and shook her head, thinking to herself how stupid she must have been to say that outloud.

Fleur de lis -

StarBrightKisses said:
Callie was ecstatic to have her first real date, even though it was just a friendly dinner invitation, it was her very first in the new city, new apartment, new life. "This is the beginning of your life." She recited to herself once the door had shut behind her neighbor, Frank. He was unlike any other man she could see, he was sure of his self and had an aura of authority about him that enticed her like nothing before. She laughed to herself at his little joke, now that she was by herself, before it had caused her slight confusion. Was he flirting with her? Was he interested? Nah, that had to be all in her mind.

She left the boxes where they were, planning to finish setting everything in order the next day, she had somewhere to be. She thought happily and skipped towards her bathroom like a young girl who was excited. She felt popular, even though it was only one invite, it made her feel liberated. Living in a small town, always wanting to bust out and be what she was destined to be. It was more than she could stand when she was younger, she felt so out of place. Like an old soul in a young body.

She turned on the hot water, letting it heat up as she slowly undressed, soon the bathroom filled with steam and she was naked, stepping into the tub one long slender leg after the other. She stepped under the stream of warm running water, letting it wet her hair and drip down her face, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth letting a little drip inside then she let it flow out as she closed her lips again. She turned around so that the water would beat on her back now, and she began to lather up, first shampooing her hair and then rinsing before she used the conditioner. She picked up a washcloth and squirted some of her body wash onto it, lemon and vanilla scented soap with tiny scrubs inside the liquid. She lathered up the rag now and then glided it all along her body, first her arms, and then her chest, round her plump huge breasts. She moved down the midsection of her stomach and then her sides. She lifted one leg on the side of the tub and began to wash, one by one. She then moved the rag between her thighs and soaped up her nether regions, she rinsed the cloth and then lathered it up again before she dick her back side. Then she stepped under the waterfall stream once again and the suds ran down her body, into the tub, and down the drain. She washed her face with her hands and a bit of soap and then she rinsed.

Her hand reached out and turned off the water, then poked out of the shower curtain side to feel around for her towel. Once she felt it she wiped her face, opened her eyes and then dried her body off. Pulling the curtain open before doing so, then she wrapped the towel around her and headed towards the living room where most of the boxes were still packed. She found one of the ones marked "Bedroom - Clothes" and started to go through it. Flinging things around the room like a mad woman, thinking she was already running late. Who did that when they lived just next door? She thought to herself. She had trouble finding something to wear, he had invited her for dinner yes, but was this a date? How should she dress? Casual or sensual?

In the end she settled for something in between. Hip hugging jeans, that were low cut and showed the strings of her red thongs. The top she wore was long sleeve, though it had a look as though the long sleeve was part of an undershirt, though it wasn't. It was a very thin fabric, purple with the sign of a fleur de lis on it. She wore her black pumps though, with the red heels, it was her favorite pair and black went with everything. She had dried her hair naturally, causing it to have a slight curl to what was normally straightened with a hot iron. Her make up was light, black eye liner and lip gloss. "I'm not late? Hmm... I thought I was." When he had opened the door for her, the smell of the foot hit her like a ton of bricks. She sniffed in deeply and closed her eyes as she smiled. "MMm, smells so good, I'm starved! What is it?" She walked passed him and into his apartment, looking around at everything curiously. "Wow, your place looks a lot like mine. Just more furnished." She laughed and shook her head, thinking to herself how stupid she must have been to say that outloud.

Fleur de lis -

(This is the girl I pictured as you described your shower time, though I know you mentioned longer hair.) http://www.kindgirls.com/gallery/femjoy/hayden-winters/5603/

Holding the door open as Callie stepped into his penthouse apartment, it was all Frank could do to maintain his calm composure while checking out her incredible ass in her hip-hugging jeans. A glimpse of exposed thong strings hinted at the pleasures that laid just beneath the blue denim fabric that seemed moulded over taut ass cheeks, and the jeans only accentuated her long slender legs. "I was planning on dining alone this evening before I encountered you, so I added some more apples and sweet potatoes to the pork loin I had defrosted earlier" Frank offered as he closed the door securely behind his young date.

"I hope you enjoy what I prepared for you on such short notice Calistah, it has been a while since I had the pleasure of such an attractive woman for dinner." Striding confidently towards the kitchen, Frank swept his arm towards the rest of his apartment as if granting access to his lair for Callie to discover and he pulled the pork loin from the oven to sit for a few a moments before carving it. He allowed his roving eyes to take in every delicious curve of his young guest's nubile body as she curiously moved through the rooms glancing at the furnishings and artwork adorning the walls, secretly hoping for a comment that might open the door to his particular fetish of BDSM.

It was with great interest that Frank watched Calistah roam from room to room until she paused at the doorway to his bedroom. Slicing up the pork loin in the kitchen he could observe her glancing at the only obvious indication of his obsession, the wall-mounted poster, https://torivegadarby.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/the-gentle-dominant.png
and prepared for the inevitable questions that hopefully would arise. He had indeed selected this young woman quicker than normal, yet Frank knew she was vunerable at this point in her young life. Alone in a strange city, beginning a new school year at the local art campus with no friends or support network, he hoped his mature charms would draw her into his seductive ways.

Setting the prepared plates upon the table, Frank walked down the hall to his open bedroom door and reaching behind the young girl, pulled the door to with a outright lie. "Perhaps I should have had that door closed before you arrived Calistah, I wouldn't want to give you the wrong impression about me!" Placing his strong arm around the shoulder of his guest to lead back down the hall towards the kitchen, Frank smiled and merely whispered "Is that vanilla and lemon I smell on you this evening? It suits you" letting his fingers rub across her shoulder blade, then adding "I didn't have time to prepare any dessert, but I'm sure you must have something tasty for me, don't you?"

When Frank had allowed her entrance into his penthouse apartmen she realized the layout was quite similar. Though to be polite she looked around as he had motioned for her to do as he headed into the kitchen to tend to their meal for the night.

"You have wonderful tastes in decorating." She called out to him before she came to a sudden stop, staring up at the poster of a woman submitting, taking time to read the words it had on it. She found it intriguing and wondered if he was into that sort of thing. She knew about the life and had even read the popular books 50 shades of Gray. Though she was never brave enough to explore that side of life, even though it had turned her on reading about Christian Gray and the things he did to Anastasia.

She hadn't realized there were men who were really into that sort of thing, she only thought it was a woman's fantasy and chance to explore without being judged harshly. For a while every woman on the train had the book out, reading it, and noone seemed embarrassed to have people see them reading it though everyone knew what it was about, it was that popular of a book.

When he made his way to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, once he closed the door and led her away and into the living room. "Please do not apologize, everyone has their own desires, some different than others. I don't judge. I've read fifty shades of gray." She laughed and blushed at her little confession.

The comment he had made about desert and her having something sweet for him, she blushed even more red and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she pretended to not know what he meant. "I'm msorry, my manners suck, I should have brought pie or cake or something." She shook her head, her stomach starting to grow from the aromas filling the apartment. "It smells so good, I can run out and get desert real quick if you'd like."

Her comments showing him just how innocent she was, she wasn't used to getting compliments or being flirted with so bluntly. So when he had complimented her, she acted as if she hadn't heard him, not knowing how to reply to that as a knot formed in her stomach as she felt like an idiot.

StarBrightKisses said:
When Frank had allowed her entrance into his penthouse apartmen she realized the layout was quite similar. Though to be polite she looked around as he had motioned for her to do as he headed into the kitchen to tend to their meal for the night.

"You have wonderful tastes in decorating." She called out to him before she came to a sudden stop, staring up at the poster of a woman submitting, taking time to read the words it had on it. She found it intriguing and wondered if he was into that sort of thing. She knew about the life and had even read the popular books 50 shades of Gray. Though she was never brave enough to explore that side of life, even though it had turned her on reading about Christian Gray and the things he did to Anastasia.

She hadn't realized there were men who were really into that sort of thing, she only thought it was a woman's fantasy and chance to explore without being judged harshly. For a while every woman on the train had the book out, reading it, and noone seemed embarrassed to have people see them reading it though everyone knew what it was about, it was that popular of a book.

When he made his way to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, once he closed the door and led her away and into the living room. "Please do not apologize, everyone has their own desires, some different than others. I don't judge. I've read fifty shades of gray." She laughed and blushed at her little confession.

The comment he had made about desert and her having something sweet for him, she blushed even more red and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she pretended to not know what he meant. "I'm msorry, my manners suck, I should have brought pie or cake or something." She shook her head, her stomach starting to grow from the aromas filling the apartment. "It smells so good, I can run out and get desert real quick if you'd like."

Her comments showing him just how innocent she was, she wasn't used to getting compliments or being flirted with so bluntly. So when he had complimented her, she acted as if she hadn't heard him, not knowing how to reply to that as a knot formed in her stomach as she felt like an idiot.

"NO, NO" Frank retorted with a chuckle while pulling out Calistah's chair for her to take a seat at the dining table, taking the opportunity to glance down the neckline of her thin top. Allowing his steely eyes to partake in the display of cleavage afforded by the scooped neckline, Frank drew in a breath and savoured the apparent softness of her perfect plump breasts. Stepping now to his own seat at the small table, he proceeded to keep the conversation going despite the shy timid woman he had invited to his apartment for dinner and more.

"That's quite the interesting design on your top you chose to wear this evening Calistah" Frank indicated with a pointing of his fork toward the fleur de lis prominently displayed across the young girls' ample breasts. Between bites of the succulent pork loin Frank offered "If I'm not mistaken that symbol is often referred to as a mark of purity or innocence. Were you aware of that significant bit of folk-lore when you decided to wear it this evening?"

Setting down his knife and fork, Frank rose from his seat to open the chilled bottle of wine while apologising for his tardiness. "I should have offered you a glass of wine at the start of our meal, not half-way through." Not waiting for an answer from his young guest, he proceeded to pour 2 glasses of the dinner wine and slid one across the table all the while watching for any signs of resistance from Calistah. "Please don't refuse to join me in a toast to us and our impromptu dinner date" Frank stated while topping off both wine glasses and offering a toast to "their evening of awakening".

"I also think that the fleur de lis is depicted as a sign of perfection, which seems fitting as you are wearing it stretched across perfect mounds" making no effort to hide his fixed gaze upon Calistah's huge breasts while setting his wine glass down on the table again. "I sense that you are quite taken back by my boldness this evening, aren't you Calistah?" Frank calmly stated while finishing his dinner and placing his plate aside.

"So you have read Fifty Shades of Gray have you? That must have intrigued you, the young innocent woman I see sitting here before me, didn't it?" Sipping his wine now while enjoying these moments of interrogation with the young woman he plans to seduce this evening, Frank knows that he desires this young one as his submissive play toy.

"Did the poster on my wall disturb you Calistah, or perhaps it served to make you question exactly what it is that YOU desire tonight?" Frank rose from his seat and walked slowly to stand behind the speechless young woman "I know what I want tonight?" as his fingers danced over the nape of her neck "I WANT YOU!"

She smiled when he had turned down her offer of going out to get desert, she was new in town and had not really learned her place around so by the time she would have returned, dinner would have no doubt been cold and he would have been starving.

As Frank pulled out her chair she blushed, "So chivalry isn't dead I see." she then sat down trying to pretend that she hadn't noticed him looking at her chest. Assuming that he was just looking at the gold chained birthstone necklace her mother gave her, she said it was a gift from her father before he had died. It was only Callie and her sister Sophie now though. So she never took it off.

Once he had sat down and began to eat, so did she, though she was eating slower and taking very small bird like bites, not wanting to seem like a pig in front of her dinner date and new friend. When he pointed to the sign on her shirt with his fork from across the table, she looked down at her own shirt for a moment. Listening to each word carefully before she shook her head. "No, I did not know that, you learn something new every day though it seems."

She laughed nervously and took a bite as he stood and moved to fill her up a glass of wine, along with one for himself, apologizing for not having offered it sooner. She shook her head and smiled "Oh, there is no worry, no need to apologize." As the crystal glass slid across the table she reached out just in time to catch it before it fell onto the floor and crashed to little bits and pieces. Tilting her head to the side at his odd title of their toasting. She lifted her glass to his and gently clinked the rim of her glass with his.

"I will toast you to our dinner date, and new a new friendship." She added as nodding her head to him in thanks for helping move the rest of her boxes inside, "But why evening of awakening? I don't get it, is it symbolic for something?" She smiled curiously and brought her glass to her lips to take a long sip of the deep red wine. As he went on about the symbol on her shirt she blushed a deep hue, slowly lowering her glass silently not knowing what to make of this and his unusual bit of facts. His eyes on her breasts made her shift uncomfortably as she forked her plate of food. She simply and quietly nodded her head when he asked if she were taken back by his bold statements.

She watched as he finished his food and push his plate to the side, she sat there quietly as she still ate though she only had a few more bites to go before she was full. She chewed slowly as he changed the subject from her breasts to the book she had mentioned earlier, nodding to his question as she smiled and swallowed. "Almost half of American women have read that book."

She opened her mouth to laugh but then was cut off by his sudden question about the poster she had seen on his bedroom wall earlier in the evening, she wondered why he asked but she shook her head and pushed her plate to the side now that she was done. She was about to answer 'No, everyone was entitled to whatever floated their boats' but it had seemed he wasn't done and by the time he was, her eyes widened at his bold comment.

When he stood and slowly made his way towards her chair, she stiffened up and sat with a straight back like a proper lady would. Her eyes widened even more when she suddenly felt his fingers dancing along the nape of her neck, she trembled, her nipples immediately hardening without even being touched, she swallowed hard and nibble on her bottom lip. After a few seconds of silence, she reached for her glass of wine and drank the rest.

Without looking behind her, she still sat straight and then placed her hands in her lap. "What's so special about me?" She was asking more herself than him, but she wanted to know his answer as well, it intrigued her that a man like him, obviously into a lifestyle she had only glimpsed into through a book, had wanted her. She didn't make a move, to nervous to bring herself to.

StarBrightKisses said:
She smiled when he had turned down her offer of going out to get desert, she was new in town and had not really learned her place around so by the time she would have returned, dinner would have no doubt been cold and he would have been starving.

As Frank pulled out her chair she blushed, "So chivalry isn't dead I see." she then sat down trying to pretend that she hadn't noticed him looking at her chest. Assuming that he was just looking at the gold chained birthstone necklace her mother gave her, she said it was a gift from her father before he had died. It was only Callie and her sister Sophie now though. So she never took it off.

Once he had sat down and began to eat, so did she, though she was eating slower and taking very small bird like bites, not wanting to seem like a pig in front of her dinner date and new friend. When he pointed to the sign on her shirt with his fork from across the table, she looked down at her own shirt for a moment. Listening to each word carefully before she shook her head. "No, I did not know that, you learn something new every day though it seems."

She laughed nervously and took a bite as he stood and moved to fill her up a glass of wine, along with one for himself, apologizing for not having offered it sooner. She shook her head and smiled "Oh, there is no worry, no need to apologize." As the crystal glass slid across the table she reached out just in time to catch it before it fell onto the floor and crashed to little bits and pieces. Tilting her head to the side at his odd title of their toasting. She lifted her glass to his and gently clinked the rim of her glass with his.

"I will toast you to our dinner date, and new a new friendship." She added as nodding her head to him in thanks for helping move the rest of her boxes inside, "But why evening of awakening? I don't get it, is it symbolic for something?" She smiled curiously and brought her glass to her lips to take a long sip of the deep red wine. As he went on about the symbol on her shirt she blushed a deep hue, slowly lowering her glass silently not knowing what to make of this and his unusual bit of facts. His eyes on her breasts made her shift uncomfortably as she forked her plate of food. She simply and quietly nodded her head when he asked if she were taken back by his bold statements.

She watched as he finished his food and push his plate to the side, she sat there quietly as she still ate though she only had a few more bites to go before she was full. She chewed slowly as he changed the subject from her breasts to the book she had mentioned earlier, nodding to his question as she smiled and swallowed. "Almost half of American women have read that book."

She opened her mouth to laugh but then was cut off by his sudden question about the poster she had seen on his bedroom wall earlier in the evening, she wondered why he asked but she shook her head and pushed her plate to the side now that she was done. She was about to answer 'No, everyone was entitled to whatever floated their boats' but it had seemed he wasn't done and by the time he was, her eyes widened at his bold comment.

When he stood and slowly made his way towards her chair, she stiffened up and sat with a straight back like a proper lady would. Her eyes widened even more when she suddenly felt his fingers dancing along the nape of her neck, she trembled, her nipples immediately hardening without even being touched, she swallowed hard and nibble on her bottom lip. After a few seconds of silence, she reached for her glass of wine and drank the rest.

Without looking behind her, she still sat straight and then placed her hands in her lap. "What's so special about me?" She was asking more herself than him, but she wanted to know his answer as well, it intrigued her that a man like him, obviously into a lifestyle she had only glimpsed into through a book, had wanted her. She didn't make a move, to nervous to bring herself to.

"You Calistah are a special treat, whether you realize it or not my young one" Frank calmly whispered, knowing that he had the full attention of his dinner guest now. "Here you are in a strange city far from home, far from family, and I wish to be your new friend" he continued softly while caressing the nape of Calistah's neck, his fingers spreading widely out now to knead her shoulders. From his vantage point above and behind the motionless woman, her erect nipples could plainly be seen through the soft clinging fabric, giving away her heightened arousal level despite her silence after questioning her bold host.

"Yes my young one I'll tell you this ... I DO dominate my female partners physically and harshly, but not without tender love and care, as it is all a game when it happens, and all-true love afterwards." Frank paused now to let his words resonate within the mind of his desired sex toy, not wishing to scare BUT rather to confirm to her his selection process. "To be in full power is a marvellous thing, such also to be the victim of it, although you'll have to have a strong spirit to endure it and still love your way through it, and that is what I want of you."

"You have chosen to remain innocent for these years but you are not without longings for affection, for acceptance are you?" he continued while using his strong fingers to massage Calistah's stiff shoulders as she sat bolt-upright in her chair. "I yearn to awaken your early erotic experiences through experimenting with your new-found, awakened sexuality" whispered Frank as he leaned over to kiss her soft freshly scrubbed skin just behind her ear lobe.

Dropping his hands from her shoulders now, Frank granted himself the unspoken pleasure of softly cupping Calistah's full ripe breasts through the soft top while allowing her erect nipples to poke proud of his spread fingers. "I want you to know that the power of submission I'm asking you to grant me willingly has to be earned, it doesn't automatically belong to me. Also, the fact is that even when you submit fundamentally the power of the dynamic remains with you, between us. You alone or we together can choose whether to stop—whether that's to stop what's happening in a particular sexual scenario, or in our relationship."

"Now my young Calistah, I wish to lead you from this table to the evening of awakening I alluded to earlier... your sexual awakening where I will attempt to earn your trust, both in and out of the bedroom." With those spoken words, Frank reached for the slender wrist of the young woman, to hopefully guide her from the table to his bedroom.

StarBrightKisses said:

"You Calistah are a special treat, whether you realize it or not my young one" Frank calmly whispered, knowing that he had the full attention of his dinner guest now. "Here you are in a strange city far from home, far from family, and I wish to be your new friend" he continued softly while caressing the nape of Calistah's neck, his fingers spreading widely out now to knead her shoulders. From his vantage point above and behind the motionless woman, her erect nipples could plainly be seen through the soft clinging fabric, giving away her heightened arousal level despite her silence after questioning her bold host.

"Yes my young one I'll tell you this ... I DO dominate my female partners physically and harshly, but not without tender love and care, as it is all a game when it happens, and all-true love afterwards." Frank paused now to let his words resonate within the mind of his desired sex toy, not wishing to scare BUT rather to confirm to her his selection process. "To be in full power is a marvellous thing, such also to be the victim of it, although you'll have to have a strong spirit to endure it and still love your way through it, and that is what I want of you."

"You have chosen to remain innocent for these years but you are not without longings for affection, for acceptance are you?" he continued while using his strong fingers to massage Calistah's stiff shoulders as she sat bolt-upright in her chair. "I yearn to awaken your early erotic experiences through experimenting with your new-found, awakened sexuality" whispered Frank as he leaned over to kiss her soft freshly scrubbed skin just behind her ear lobe.

Dropping his hands from her shoulders now, Frank granted himself the unspoken pleasure of softly cupping Calistah's full ripe breasts through the soft top while allowing her erect nipples to poke proud of his spread fingers. "I want you to know that the power of submission I'm asking you to grant me willingly has to be earned, it doesn't automatically belong to me. Also, the fact is that even when you submit fundamentally the power of the dynamic remains with you, between us. You alone or we together can choose whether to stop—whether that's to stop what's happening in a particular sexual scenario, or in our relationship."

"Now my young Calistah, I wish to lead you from this table to the evening of awakening I alluded to earlier... your sexual awakening where I will attempt to earn your trust, both in and out of the bedroom." With those spoken words, Frank reached for the slender wrist of the young woman, to hopefully guide her from the table to his bedroom.

He was so frank with her, which was fitting for his name. The way he touched her so gently and yet firm and sure of himself, his actions. He was so sure that she would comply, she could hear that in his voice. He said a bunch of words, but for the love of her she couldn't keep them all straight, her heart pounded hard and threatened to jump right out of her chest. Her mind was all fuzzy and she couldn't keep her thoughts straight.

What made things worst was the way that he made her feel, being so close to her, massaging her shoulders with gentle hands. It made her tremble and nibble on her bottom lip. She had two options, she could leave now and never speak to her neighbor again, but she had to live next door to him in the same building. Which would be awkward, for both of them. Or she could explore what she had dreamed of so many sleepless lonely nights. This was her chance to be brave and bold, and do what she desired.

She suddenly felt his hand cup her breast through the shirt she was wearing, the silk red bra she was wearing did nothing to hide her rock hard nipple, the fabric was so sheer. She closed her eyes and held her breath as her nipple protruded between the spaces of his fingers. She had the urge to jump up and say yes now, but she fought that and listened to what he said longer. As he spoke she thought of herself as a goddess that had to give herself over to him freely to be dominated, otherwise he wasn't worthy enough to touch her, though he was now. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath as he spoke and she opened her eyes, finally swallowing. The kiss to her earlobe sent her into tremors and almost sent her off the edge. She moaned out softly and low as she sighed.

His hand removed from her body and reached for her wrist, he spoke nonchalantly, matter of factly, and body about the things he wanted from her and what he wanted to do for her. His fingers wrapped around her slender wrist and finally she quietly looked down at it, he didn't try yanking her out the chair though, no, he was waiting for her to move on her own free will. She had to make a decision now, and so she did. Sliding her chair out back slightly with her slender legs, her pumps sliding along the floor before she swung her legs from under the table and stood.

His hand was still on her wrist as she turned to face him, the first time looking into his face and eyes. Her expression was nervous but sure that she wanted to explore this world. "Let's go, then."

StarBrightKisses said:
He was so frank with her, which was fitting for his name. The way he touched her so gently and yet firm and sure of himself, his actions. He was so sure that she would comply, she could hear that in his voice. He said a bunch of words, but for the love of her she couldn't keep them all straight, her heart pounded hard and threatened to jump right out of her chest. Her mind was all fuzzy and she couldn't keep her thoughts straight.

What made things worst was the way that he made her feel, being so close to her, massaging her shoulders with gentle hands. It made her tremble and nibble on her bottom lip. She had two options, she could leave now and never speak to her neighbor again, but she had to live next door to him in the same building. Which would be awkward, for both of them. Or she could explore what she had dreamed of so many sleepless lonely nights. This was her chance to be brave and bold, and do what she desired.

She suddenly felt his hand cup her breast through the shirt she was wearing, the silk red bra she was wearing did nothing to hide her rock hard nipple, the fabric was so sheer. She closed her eyes and held her breath as her nipple protruded between the spaces of his fingers. She had the urge to jump up and say yes now, but she fought that and listened to what he said longer. As he spoke she thought of herself as a goddess that had to give herself over to him freely to be dominated, otherwise he wasn't worthy enough to touch her, though he was now. Her breasts rose and fell with every breath as he spoke and she opened her eyes, finally swallowing. The kiss to her earlobe sent her into tremors and almost sent her off the edge. She moaned out softly and low as she sighed.

His hand removed from her body and reached for her wrist, he spoke nonchalantly, matter of factly, and body about the things he wanted from her and what he wanted to do for her. His fingers wrapped around her slender wrist and finally she quietly looked down at it, he didn't try yanking her out the chair though, no, he was waiting for her to move on her own free will. She had to make a decision now, and so she did. Sliding her chair out back slightly with her slender legs, her pumps sliding along the floor before she swung her legs from under the table and stood.

His hand was still on her wrist as she turned to face him, the first time looking into his face and eyes. Her expression was nervous but sure that she wanted to explore this world. "Let's go, then."

"That's the correct response I needed from you at this moment in time Calistah" Frank spoke while maintaining eye contact with the nervous but curious young woman now standing before him. He allowed his hand to hold firm on her wrist for control as much as for re-assurance that their decision would not be in vain. He intended to take this young virgin to his bed, and so much further if given the chance, and holding her close to his imposing bulk delivered a kiss to seal the deal.
http://images4.alphacoders.com/159/159928.jpg

A lingering kiss on the soft lips of the innocent one as his free hand travelled the length of her spine from her neck to the small delightful curve of her denim-clad bum followed her confident agreement to go to his bedroom. Breaking off their kiss, Frank led Calistah down the darkened hallway to his bedroom, pushing the door open once again to the luxuriously furnished suite, the large four poster bed prominent front and centre, replete with silk sheets and a duvet. Soft lighting illuminated the scene as the wall switch was silently pressed, and the sheer window coverings were automatically shrouded in darkening drapes as Frank closed the bedroom door with a resounding 'click'. "I'll not lock the door this evening my young one as I'm not expecting visitors to interrupt us, but rest assured it DOES lock."

"Take off your shoes Calistah, but I will undress you in my own time" and with a flourish of his crossed arms to the hem of his golf shirt, Frank deftly lifted the shirt off his well-muscled midriff and over his head as he studied the standing nubile woman. "You my young one, are a vision of beauty, and as I presume, I'm truly a fortunate man to be your first lover" whispered softly as he folded his shirt and placed it aside. Advancing now towards the young woman he planned to de-flower this evening, Frank extended his arms and drew the girl into an passionate embrace with a deep penetrating kiss before asking a pointed question. "You are a virgin, aren't you?"

Steady confident hands now lifting her loose thin top up from her jeans, Frank prepared himself for the slow sensual stripping of this innocent willing woman before him. Pulling the fabric top from her torso, it hung momentarily on her rigid nipples despite the thin sheer bra beneath, causing him to chuckle at the irony before pulling it from her uplifted arms to toss it aside. "Looks as if your curiosity is peaking, my young one" Frank remarked as he settled his eyes upon Calistah's young firm breasts straining at the sheer restraints of her silky bra.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM" escaped Frank's pursed lips as he gazed upon his vision of heaven being unwrapped before his hungry eyes, his nimble fingers reaching to the thin shoulder straps of her red bra to slip them ever so delicately from her smooth shoulders. The silky red bra highlighted the lush full breasts that he hoped longed for his skilled touch and attention, and he would not be denied the pleasure he envisioned unfolding over the hours to come. Once again with a deep kiss upon Calistah's full parted lips, he traced her silky bra cups lovingly with a finger-tip before unclasping the simple key to her bare breasts, leaving her topless before his appreciative eyes."My darling let me savour you" were all the words Frank uttered in the pale light of the seductive moment.

http://gals.kindgirls.com/opo15/hayden_25881/hayden_25881_1.jpg

When he kissed her lips, she was frozen stiff, her blue eyes widening when he asked if she was a virgin. It was such a bold question, but she was compelled to tell him the truth, any other time she would have lied not wanting to seem like a black sheep. Most girls looked at her weird when she would tell them the truth. She nodded her head slowly as she whispered it like a secret.

"Yes."

She couldn't help but notice the bulging muscles threatening to rip through his shirt, she bit down on her bottom lip to nibble it a bit. She slipped off her shoes one by one, after bending to unclasp the strap to undo from around her ankle before kicking off her shoes. She stood back up and looked at him in the eyes as she blushed, hearing that he would be undressing her at his own leisurely pace.

Her arms lifted over her head to allow him to take her shirt off, the thin fabric was grabbed by the hem and pulled over her head. The long sleeves being pulled from her creamy white skin of her arms. Her nipples hardened and poked out even through her bra, like tiny little tents, or tiny little pink hard pebbles. She shivered slightly at his comment and blushed, wanting nothing more than to fold her arms over her breasts, embarrassed by his comment and it showing on her cheeks as she blushed, though she kept her arms resting to her side, not wanting to make him mad and end this.

She was knew to this and didn't know how things worked, so she didn't want to risk not getting even a taste of this life and what it was like. "I am curious. I'm sorry." Her eyes widened when he made the "Mmm" comment. He was pleased by her curiosity and her body? She blinked out of surprise. Not sure what to say.

She watched as his fingers reached up and slid down the straps of her bra, once they reached a certain spot of her arms, they just fell down though her breasts never moved. They were perky, round, and full, she licked her lips and closed her eyes as she felt his finger graze against her skin and around the sides to unclasp the back of the bra. She felt it snap open and then it slid down, the straps falling off her arms as he removed and threw the bra to the side, revealing her bare breasts to him as he asks to just look.

She stood there trembling as he looked at her, she had never before been asked to be looked at. She hadn't even been touched she thought something must have been wrong with her. She avoided his eyes as he looked at her body. "Is something wrong?"

StarBrightKisses said:
When he kissed her lips, she was frozen stiff, her blue eyes widening when he asked if she was a virgin. It was such a bold question, but she was compelled to tell him the truth, any other time she would have lied not wanting to seem like a black sheep. Most girls looked at her weird when she would tell them the truth. She nodded her head slowly as she whispered it like a secret.

"Yes."

She couldn't help but notice the bulging muscles threatening to rip through his shirt, she bit down on her bottom lip to nibble it a bit. She slipped off her shoes one by one, after bending to unclasp the strap to undo from around her ankle before kicking off her shoes. She stood back up and looked at him in the eyes as she blushed, hearing that he would be undressing her at his own leisurely pace.

Her arms lifted over her head to allow him to take her shirt off, the thin fabric was grabbed by the hem and pulled over her head. The long sleeves being pulled from her creamy white skin of her arms. Her nipples hardened and poked out even through her bra, like tiny little tents, or tiny little pink hard pebbles. She shivered slightly at his comment and blushed, wanting nothing more than to fold her arms over her breasts, embarrassed by his comment and it showing on her cheeks as she blushed, though she kept her arms resting to her side, not wanting to make him mad and end this.

She was knew to this and didn't know how things worked, so she didn't want to risk not getting even a taste of this life and what it was like. "I am curious. I'm sorry." Her eyes widened when he made the "Mmm" comment. He was pleased by her curiosity and her body? She blinked out of surprise. Not sure what to say.

She watched as his fingers reached up and slid down the straps of her bra, once they reached a certain spot of her arms, they just fell down though her breasts never moved. They were perky, round, and full, she licked her lips and closed her eyes as she felt his finger graze against her skin and around the sides to unclasp the back of the bra. She felt it snap open and then it slid down, the straps falling off her arms as he removed and threw the bra to the side, revealing her bare breasts to him as he asks to just look.

She stood there trembling as he looked at her, she had never before been asked to be looked at. She hadn't even been touched she thought something must have been wrong with her. She avoided his eyes as he looked at her body. "Is something wrong?"

"On the contrary Calistah, something is perfect" Frank whispered through dry lips as he brought his rough hands to her smooth bare breasts. "YOU have such perfect breasts my curious one ... so perfect." Lifting his eyes from her trembling breasts for only a moment to glance at her fearful eyes in re-assurance, Frank cradled each bare perky breast in his warm hands while continuing "Curious and obedient are traits that I admire in my lovers, and I intend to make love to you this evening Calistah, for your first time."

Lowering his head now with lips parted, Frank licked his hungry lips in anticipation as his thumbs traced concentric circles around her raised areolas before touching

StarBrightKisses said:

"Yes."

"On the contrary Calistah, something is perfect" Frank whispered through dry lips as he brought his rough hands to her smooth bare breasts. "YOU have such perfect breasts my curious one ... so perfect." Lifting his eyes from her trembling breasts for only a moment to glance at her fearful eyes in re-assurance, Frank cradled each bare perky breast in his warm hands while continuing "Curious and obedient are traits that I admire in my lovers, and I intend to make love to you this evening Calistah, for your first time."

Lowering his head now with lips parted, Frank licked his hungry lips in anticipation as his thumbs traced concentric circles around her raised areolas before touching her stiffened nips. http://gals.kindgirls.com/opo15/hayden_25881/hayden_25881_3.jpg

"MMMMM I love knowing that I am the first man to touch you Calistah" Frank murmured while working her firm young mounds with increasing passion, his mouth mere inches from her nipples and aching for a taste. Once her nipples were aroused to his satisfaction, he lowered his open mouth to cover one little pink pebble and draw it into his mouth, allowing his tongue to work around the tasty treat. "So good my young one" Frank whispered as he dropped one moistened nip from his mouth, only to seize the other one with increased vigour, knowing that this willing virgin was his for the taking.

Swallowing sharply as his saliva coated Calistah's ripe breasts now, Frank took a small step backwards to allow his hands to encircle her slender waist before he brought his fingers to the clasp of her denim jeans. Without hesitation and while watching her expressive blue eyes staring in unsure trepidation, Frank unbuttoned and unzipped the blue denim jeans Calistah was wearing before placing his warm lips upon her own for a kiss. Huge rough hands slipped under the loosened confines of the jeans to cradle her firm butt while hooking the strings of the exposed red thong, pulling them tight and allowing the denim jeans to slide off her hips and down to the floor. http://gals.kindgirls.com/opo15/hayden_25881/hayden_25881_5.jpg

Frank revelled in the moment as Calistah's jeans fell silently to the floor of his bedroom, their lips locked now in a full tender kiss. He held in his strong arms a sensual young woman, a virgin clad only in a red thong that he pulled tight with strong fingers, fingers that soon would be penetrating her young sweet body in preparation for her submission. Kissing her soft lips now, Frank lifted his treat from her feet in one effortless motion, letting her jeans fall from her feet as he carried her towards his large four-poster bed that dominated the darkened room.

Laid upon her back across the duvet, Frank made quick work of dropping his khakis to the floor and letting his obvious cock bulge show in the faint light as he knelt over Calistah's feet. "I want you to experience tender love for your first time with a man Calistah" as his skilled fingers traced upwards along her smooth tanned thighs towards her virgin honey-pot, pausing only for effect not waiting for permission. No, there would be no permission asked for from Frank's new submissive toy, and as he leaned over to exhale a soft warm breath across the red thong he fingered eagerly, his words echoed in the stillness ... "You will be mine Calistah, ALL MINE."

http://gals.kindgirls.com/opo15/hayden_25881/hayden_25881_8.jpg

When Frank told her she was perfect, she blushed a deep red and nipped on her bottom lip, flinching slightly as he placed his warm rough hands on her breasts. The air around her was a little cool, but it was his touch and his touch only that had made her nipples harden. She never took her eyes off of his as he admired her. He had told her that the qualities she possessed were qualities he approved of and was what he was looking for. It made her smile.

She swallowed hard when his thumbs circled her hard little pink pebbles, her eager blue eyes closed and she licked her lips as goosebumps appeared all over her body from the nipple play. It was strange how she never knew something so simple as making her nipples hard could turn her on as much as she was now.

Her cunt moistened as he played with her nipples and she moaned softly before sucking in a deep breath through her teeth. When he mentioned loving the idea of him being her first she blushed and smiled again, opening her eyes to look at him. "What is so special about you being my first? It's kinda lame. A grown woman virgin."

While she spoke she never broke eye contact, he lowered his head down and wrapped his lips around her nipple, sucking on it slightly which made her jump out of shock and gasp out loud. Then he let her go to give her a compliment before plucking the other nipple up into his mouth. Her head rolled back and she moaned louder. She stayed in the place she stood but she began to fidget and squirm, her shaven pussy started to drip and glisten with her wetness wetting her panties as she bit down on her bottom lip.

When he tugged her closer to him by the loop of her jeans, it made her take a step forward, she felt her jeans loosen after he unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. When he slipped his hands inside the back to grab her ass cheeks she giggled and placed two soft hands onto his arms as he squeezed her cheeks. Suddenly he took the strings of her thong between his fingers and yanked them up making her gasp and jump up a little with his motion, moaning out as she had never felt that experience before. "Oh!"

She squirmed and shifted her weight from leg to leg, allowing her jeans to fall down her thighs, he leaned in and placed a kiss to her lips and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, deepening the kiss as she was feeling a little over stimulated and was craving more, to be shown more and taken more. She smiled and moaned against his lips trusting him as he lifted her up, her arms still wrapped around him as he lifted her and brought him to the bed.

She laid back on the bed and watched as he let his pants fall, when he kneeled and told her what he wished, she nibbled the bottom corner of her lip and slowly nodded in silent agreement. Goosebumps rose all over her thighs as his hands slid across them and towards between her legs, she could feel the warmth from his mouth as he breathed out and into her moistened panties. She trembled and wiggled beneath him as she whimpered and watched him closely. Her red thongs were pulled up so tightly that she had a camel toe, her panties were so far up her cunt that her panties left nothing to the imagination pulled up like that.

Her panties were soaking wet now, warm and sweet smelling juices stained them as she waited to see what he was going to do to her now. Hoping that it'll all feel as good as it has so far. "Yes sir." She mumbled under her breath as she watched him.

StarBrightKisses said:
When Frank told her she was perfect, she blushed a deep red and nipped on her bottom lip, flinching slightly as he placed his warm rough hands on her breasts. The air around her was a little cool, but it was his touch and his touch only that had made her nipples harden. She never took her eyes off of his as he admired her. He had told her that the qualities she possessed were qualities he approved of and was what he was looking for. It made her smile.

She swallowed hard when his thumbs circled her hard little pink pebbles, her eager blue eyes closed and she licked her lips as goosebumps appeared all over her body from the nipple play. It was strange how she never knew something so simple as making her nipples hard could turn her on as much as she was now.

Her cunt moistened as he played with her nipples and she moaned softly before sucking in a deep breath through her teeth. When he mentioned loving the idea of him being her first she blushed and smiled again, opening her eyes to look at him. "What is so special about you being my first? It's kinda lame. A grown woman virgin."

While she spoke she never broke eye contact, he lowered his head down and wrapped his lips around her nipple, sucking on it slightly which made her jump out of shock and gasp out loud. Then he let her go to give her a compliment before plucking the other nipple up into his mouth. Her head rolled back and she moaned louder. She stayed in the place she stood but she began to fidget and squirm, her shaven pussy started to drip and glisten with her wetness wetting her panties as she bit down on her bottom lip.

When he tugged her closer to him by the loop of her jeans, it made her take a step forward, she felt her jeans loosen after he unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. When he slipped his hands inside the back to grab her ass cheeks she giggled and placed two soft hands onto his arms as he squeezed her cheeks. Suddenly he took the strings of her thong between his fingers and yanked them up making her gasp and jump up a little with his motion, moaning out as she had never felt that experience before. "Oh!"

She squirmed and shifted her weight from leg to leg, allowing her jeans to fall down her thighs, he leaned in and placed a kiss to her lips and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, deepening the kiss as she was feeling a little over stimulated and was craving more, to be shown more and taken more. She smiled and moaned against his lips trusting him as he lifted her up, her arms still wrapped around him as he lifted her and brought him to the bed.

She laid back on the bed and watched as he let his pants fall, when he kneeled and told her what he wished, she nibbled the bottom corner of her lip and slowly nodded in silent agreement. Goosebumps rose all over her thighs as his hands slid across them and towards between her legs, she could feel the warmth from his mouth as he breathed out and into her moistened panties. She trembled and wiggled beneath him as she whimpered and watched him closely. Her red thongs were pulled up so tightly that she had a camel toe, her panties were so far up her cunt that her panties left nothing to the imagination pulled up like that.

Her panties were soaking wet now, warm and sweet smelling juices stained them as she waited to see what he was going to do to her now. Hoping that it'll all feel as good as it has so far. "Yes sir." She mumbled under her breath as she watched him.

"Ahhhh all mine" Frank repeated as he stared at the lovely young pussy before him, highlighted with the soaking wet thong pulled tight between puffy lips. Breathing softly now over Calistah's spread thighs, Frank let his fat fingers slip under her thong while leaning in even closer to sniff the aroma of arousal wafting upwards to his face. "You have no idea of the immense pleasure I derive knowing that I am the first to savour your sweetness" he spoke calmly while licking along first one side of Calistah's tempting pussy then the other.

Warm licks of his tongue brought tastes of the young girl's budding sexual excitement to his eager lips as he pressed his head between her parted thighs, his facial stubble no doubt tickling his prey. Silent now save for his moans of pleasure, Frank continued his tongue teasing around the puffy lips presented to him framed in soaked red fabric. It had been a while since he had enjoyed the de-flowering of a virgin, but unlike that rushed "back-seat fucking" months ago, Calistah presented an opportunity to go slow ... to take his time making love ... to make her first experience an over-whelming one that would provide a building foundation for his ultimate wish ... that of her total submission and obedience.

With his own lust building now, Frank tugged aside the drenched thong, pulling the dripping fabric from the folds of Calistah's shaven pussy and gazed upon the pinkish virgin honey-pot he had only begun to sample. Reaching with his fingers now and skillfully using his thumbs to gently part the bald lips of his young nubile neighbour, Frank darted his tongue over her exposed clit, savouring the hard nub he had uncovered. Knowing he was the first man to touch this intimate sex organ made his heart skip a beat but he wasted no time in circling the slick hard pearl with his tongue before drawing it into his wet mouth.

Alternating between soft sucking and tender nibbling of Calistah's clit, Frank used his feet to spread her feet wide apart on his large bed, all the better to gain unrestricted access to her pussy. Fingers were dancing across her tender inner thighs now, then pinching her pussy lips before penetrating just within inside her sweetness, Frank broke the sexually-charged silence with a few choice words he always loved to utter. "I'm going to lick your pussy real slow to start ...then I'm going to use my fingers to stretch you slightly ... and then I'm going to eat your young pussy till you CUM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Frank lowered his head back to the young bald pussy glistening before his steely eyes and lifted Calistah's hips to press a pillow beneath her. One slow lick of his tongue along her dripping slit led to another, quickly followed by another faster more intense lick, then his fat fingers eased in to spread her incredibly tight virgin pussy. Alternating his tongue licks with penetrating finger play, Frank pushed his tongue like a snake into the depths of her willing pussy, withdrawing it only to swallow and savour the fresh juices starting to flow freely, letting his fingers fill the void he hoped Calistah was experiencing. Repeatedly now, with increasing frequency and urgency, Frank munched upon the puffy pussy lips spread before him, licking and fingering his young one closer to the edge of orgasm. "NOW YOU CAN CUMMMMMMMMMMMM FOR ME, CALISTAH!

She was laying on the bed as he had placed her there, but she had sat herself onto her elbows to watch, intrigued by his every move. He held her panties tight for a second, the strings of her panties pulled tightly so that her pussy lips looked swollen against the fabric, his fingers sliding them to the side to expose her pinkness.

She sucked in a deep breath through gritted teeth as she felt him lick the sides of her pussy after telling her how much pleasure he gained from knowing he was to be her first. She nibbled on the bottom of her lip, sucking it into her mouth and wetting it before letting go so it could snap back into place with a bounce, a soft smile appeared across her face as she giggled at him; blushing.

Her panties were soaked and they stuck to her bald lips like a second skin, leaving every outline noticeable, leaving nothing for the imagination. He peeled the fabric from her folds, making her squirm before his fingers reached in and spread her open to him, revealing her pink shiny insides as she whined and whimpered. His tongue licked and flicked against her clit, circling against the hardened nub that had been unsheathed from under her hood.

She fell back flat onto her back at that sensation, a deep moan leaving her lips as she trembled from the pleasure, when he began to suck on her clit her eyes widened and her mouth fell open as more strings of moans escaped her slightly parted lips. Her fingers gripped the sheets so hard that her knuckles turned white, and her body began to glisten from little being hot and aroused.

She could hear him slurping up her juices as he licked, flicked, and sucked at her clit and pussy lips. She had begun panting as he spread her legs even wider to him, making her feel more exposed and vulnerable to him than ever. She didn't mind it though, he was gentle she could see, and from what she heard a lover that knew what he was doing was the best, and a great treat for a first timer. He definitely possessed the knowledge on how to please a woman, so she let him take control over her and show her.

Hearing his words made her inch herself back up onto her elbows to look him in the eyes as he spoke to her. She held her breath and slowly nodded as his words made her tremble with desire, finally her breath rushed out of her and she whispered. "Y-yes, I think... I mean, I understand. Yes." When his head moved back between her thighs and a pillow suddenly slid under her she giggled and placed her hands on the top of his head as she was lifted.

As he licked her slowly, she closed her eyes and licked her lips, moaning softly. The harder and faster he flicked his tongue against her clit, up and down the middle of her slit, in and out of her creaming virgin fuck hole the more she moaned louder. His fingers slipping in and out of her, building pressure inside her groins. It was all too much and she could barely stand it.

Juices oozed out of her steadily as he finger fucked her fast and hard, making her back arch and her legs tighten around his head as she doubled over and trembled as she moaned and whimpered. The pressure steadily building inside her until he curled his fingers inside of her, hitting a sensitive spot making her scream out as he told her she could cum it was like turning on a waterhose. Juices flowed out of her like a waterfall as she came all over his face.

StarBrightKisses said:
She was laying on the bed as he had placed her there, but she had sat herself onto her elbows to watch, intrigued by his every move. He held her panties tight for a second, the strings of her panties pulled tightly so that her pussy lips looked swollen against the fabric, his fingers sliding them to the side to expose her pinkness.

She sucked in a deep breath through gritted teeth as she felt him lick the sides of her pussy after telling her how much pleasure he gained from knowing he was to be her first. She nibbled on the bottom of her lip, sucking it into her mouth and wetting it before letting go so it could snap back into place with a bounce, a soft smile appeared across her face as she giggled at him; blushing.

Her panties were soaked and they stuck to her bald lips like a second skin, leaving every outline noticeable, leaving nothing for the imagination. He peeled the fabric from her folds, making her squirm before his fingers reached in and spread her open to him, revealing her pink shiny insides as she whined and whimpered. His tongue licked and flicked against her clit, circling against the hardened nub that had been unsheathed from under her hood.

She fell back flat onto her back at that sensation, a deep moan leaving her lips as she trembled from the pleasure, when he began to suck on her clit her eyes widened and her mouth fell open as more strings of moans escaped her slightly parted lips. Her fingers gripped the sheets so hard that her knuckles turned white, and her body began to glisten from little being hot and aroused.

She could hear him slurping up her juices as he licked, flicked, and sucked at her clit and pussy lips. She had begun panting as he spread her legs even wider to him, making her feel more exposed and vulnerable to him than ever. She didn't mind it though, he was gentle she could see, and from what she heard a lover that knew what he was doing was the best, and a great treat for a first timer. He definitely possessed the knowledge on how to please a woman, so she let him take control over her and show her.

Hearing his words made her inch herself back up onto her elbows to look him in the eyes as he spoke to her. She held her breath and slowly nodded as his words made her tremble with desire, finally her breath rushed out of her and she whispered. "Y-yes, I think... I mean, I understand. Yes." When his head moved back between her thighs and a pillow suddenly slid under her she giggled and placed her hands on the top of his head as she was lifted.

As he licked her slowly, she closed her eyes and licked her lips, moaning softly. The harder and faster he flicked his tongue against her clit, up and down the middle of her slit, in and out of her creaming virgin fuck hole the more she moaned louder. His fingers slipping in and out of her, building pressure inside her groins. It was all too much and she could barely stand it.

Juices oozed out of her steadily as he finger fucked her fast and hard, making her back arch and her legs tighten around his head as she doubled over and trembled as she moaned and whimpered. The pressure steadily building inside her until he curled his fingers inside of her, hitting a sensitive spot making her scream out as he told her she could cum it was like turning on a waterhose. Juices flowed out of her like a waterfall as she came all over his face.

Lifting his pussy juice-covered face from between Calistah's thighs, Frank could only happily lick some of her dripping mess before grabbing himself hold of the bed sheet. "Fucking good mess you made young girl" letting his fingers massage the smooth pussy lips as he alluded to her first big orgasm and knew that 'this one' was hooked.

"Hope you enjoyed that orgasm with me Calistah" Frank proudly stated while moving himself up onto his knees with his throbbing cock hanging proud. He lifted his big hands to cup and knead the young one's big breasts, playfully smacking each one to watch them jiggle and see how his new play toy reacted to some tit-play. Pinching her hard nipples eagerly, Frank watched for any hesitation or reluctance to surface on Calistah's face, and was pleased to see only a glow of satisfaction spread and remain as he fondled and gently slapped.

His cock was now fully erect, and no doubt intimidating to his young virgin regardless of he attempted to hide its girth, and he knew the direct approach was the best for both of them. Shifting his weight forward, Frank rose on his knees to tower above young Calistah, her eyes no doubt widening at the approaching hulk of meat he held and stroked slowly from base to engorged cock head. "Yes Calistah, my cock must look over-powering to you, doesn't it? Frank asked while gently touching his cock to each full heaving breast in turn before allowing it to settle between the deep cleavage he created with squeezing her breasts together.

"I want you to lick the tip of my cock like the proverbial ice-cream cone, but I guarantee it won't melt in your mouth just yet my love" Frank joked as he flexed his hips slightly to cause his meaty cock to bounce lightly across her bare breasts while reaching to brush back the strands of long wavy brown hair from her impish face. "You are going to made me cum with your tongue and your lips, just as I made you orgasm with my fingers and tongue earlier." On his knees now with his thick cock mere inches from the irresistible mouth that he longed to penetrate, NO, that he longed to FUCK long and hard, Frank's eyes narrowed in a feeling of lust that would soon be spurting to orgasm down Calistah's throat.

Frank shifted his hands to the side of her head to restrain her from turning away from her impending unknown face-fuck if she showed any reluctance, and brought the tip of his cock to the full parted lips of his toy while whispering "Another small step along our shared path of submission Calistah, a small but necessary step to us to experience together." Drawing in a deep breath, a short rocking motion pushed the head of his cock between the soft lips of his young one and between her teeth into the warm wet recesses of her mouth with his trailing words " I'll not be denied this pleasure this evening my love, not this evening ...or in our future."

Callie was still doubled over, her entire body glistened from the thin layer of perspiration on her creamy white skin. Air filled her lungs with each pant, and quickly left them as she continued to try and catch her breath. She rolled back onto her back and then sat up to watch him as he wiped his face clean, getting a glimpse of the mess she had made on his face and beneath her. Her cheeks flushed a deep red as she moaned and licked her lips as his fingers massaged and rubbed at her slippery wet pussy lips.

As she heard his voice travel through the room, she nodded in response to his statement as if it were actually a question. "Oh yes, I quite enjoyed it, I wasn't aware on what I was missing out on." She swallowed hard and looked down at her breasts, watching as he played with them, causing them to jiggle and bounce as he slapped them around. Her nipples hardened and she trembled, a tingling sensation moving through out her groins as she became even more wet between the thighs. She giggled as he continued playing with her breasts, she was finding to like everything he did to her and craved more, she wanted to be molded and made into a masterpiece that every man would crave, but only he could have.

When Frank finally stood and she caught a glimpse of his full erection and she gasped, bringing her hands up to her mouth as her eyes widened. As he spoke to her she lowered her arms to her sides and swallowed hard as he stepped up forward. "Yes it does, are you sure that it will fit inside me?" She looked up with eager to learn doe like eyes, as she nibbled nervously on her bottom lip.

She blinked at him in surprise when he told her that he would be using her mouth to bring himself to orgasm as he had told her he was going to make her orgasm with his fingers and tongue. She nodded and watched as he brought his hands up, allowing his cock to rest between her huge melon sized breasts, licking to wet her lips as she lifted her hands to squeeze her breasts together around his rock hard cock. The head played peekaboo with her breasts, disappearing to only pop out of her cleavage seconds later. He told her this was something she had to do, that he would not he denied this pleasure this or any other time they fucked.

She nervously nodded in agreement, mumbling under her breath a soft agreement of 'okay' as she watched his cock disappear only to reappear time and time again. She opened her mouth and lowered her head as he guided the head of his cock into the waiting gaping hole. Her breath was hot as she breathed out, closing her lips around the shaft, allowing her tongue to twirl around it. She had never done this before so she hoped that the light scraping from her teeth wasn't something that wasn't apart of giving a proper blow job. She looked up with blue eyes, waiting and watching to see if he had any discomfort from her actions.

Her hands reached up to place them on his hips, trying to push against him slightly when he became too fast for her, but she was no match for his strength and he seemed to not notice or ignoring it intentionally, she couldn't really tell. He filled her mouth and she sucked him like she would be a popsicle.

StarBrightKisses said:
Callie was still doubled over, her entire body glistened from the thin layer of perspiration on her creamy white skin. Air filled her lungs with each pant, and quickly left them as she continued to try and catch her breath. She rolled back onto her back and then sat up to watch him as he wiped his face clean, getting a glimpse of the mess she had made on his face and beneath her. Her cheeks flushed a deep red as she moaned and licked her lips as his fingers massaged and rubbed at her slippery wet pussy lips.

As she heard his voice travel through the room, she nodded in response to his statement as if it were actually a question. "Oh yes, I quite enjoyed it, I wasn't aware on what I was missing out on." She swallowed hard and looked down at her breasts, watching as he played with them, causing them to jiggle and bounce as he slapped them around. Her nipples hardened and she trembled, a tingling sensation moving through out her groins as she became even more wet between the thighs. She giggled as he continued playing with her breasts, she was finding to like everything he did to her and craved more, she wanted to be molded and made into a masterpiece that every man would crave, but only he could have.

When Frank finally stood and she caught a glimpse of his full erection and she gasped, bringing her hands up to her mouth as her eyes widened. As he spoke to her she lowered her arms to her sides and swallowed hard as he stepped up forward. "Yes it does, are you sure that it will fit inside me?" She looked up with eager to learn doe like eyes, as she nibbled nervously on her bottom lip.

She blinked at him in surprise when he told her that he would be using her mouth to bring himself to orgasm as he had told her he was going to make her orgasm with his fingers and tongue. She nodded and watched as he brought his hands up, allowing his cock to rest between her huge melon sized breasts, licking to wet her lips as she lifted her hands to squeeze her breasts together around his rock hard cock. The head played peekaboo with her breasts, disappearing to only pop out of her cleavage seconds later. He told her this was something she had to do, that he would not he denied this pleasure this or any other time they fucked.

She nervously nodded in agreement, mumbling under her breath a soft agreement of 'okay' as she watched his cock disappear only to reappear time and time again. She opened her mouth and lowered her head as he guided the head of his cock into the waiting gaping hole. Her breath was hot as she breathed out, closing her lips around the shaft, allowing her tongue to twirl around it. She had never done this before so she hoped that the light scraping from her teeth wasn't something that wasn't apart of giving a proper blow job. She looked up with blue eyes, waiting and watching to see if he had any discomfort from her actions.

Her hands reached up to place them on his hips, trying to push against him slightly when he became too fast for her, but she was no match for his strength and he seemed to not notice or ignoring it intentionally, she couldn't really tell. He filled her mouth and she sucked him like she would be a popsicle.

"MMMMMMMMMM" escaped Frank's puckered lips as his meaty cock penetrated Calistah's soft willing mouth repeatedly, his hips moving like a well-oiled piston-pushing fulcrum. "That's it ... let me feel your teeth on my cock while I fuck your face" he grunted while maintaining steady pressure despite varying speed and length of cock strokes. He glanced down occasionally between his face-stuffing strokes to see her blue eyes staring up and him, looking for his approval or disdain. "FUCK ... you're GOOD" was all he could manage through clenched teeth.

Frank kept her inquiring eyes riveted on his as he drilled his cock HARD between her clenched teeth, and DEEP down into the curve of her throat. He knew the only way to break his new cum-toy into sucking cock and swallowing was to delve deeply into her throat before grabbing her nose to plug it and then releasing a veritable flood of hot sticky cum down her gasping throat. Doing just that, he used his oppressive weight to pin his struggling neighbour to his creaking bed as his thick cock spurted a stream of cum down into her throat. Head tossed back, Frank needed only moments to fill her mouth to over-flowing with his hot seed and shouted obscenities to the walls of the room.

Quickly now as his cock still dripped fresh cum over Calistah, Frank moved his sweaty body down the bed until his rock-hard cock was positioned above the slick juicy pussy he needed to FUCK. Perching himself on his toes as he arched over her trembling prone body, he took no pity on the virgin beneath him and DROVE his thick cock HARD between the wet pussy lips he so craved. "FUCK YOU" he uttered in disrespect as his engorged cock head rudely shattered the hymen that had tormented his previous fingering. "YOU'RE MY FUCK TOY NOW" grunted the young girl's Master as he pounded mercilessly into Calistah's pussy, the grin spreading on his face as he savoured the clutching pussy that afforded him slick juicy pleasure.

Hips shuddering as he used her young pussy without regard for her own pleasure, Frank knew there would be plenty of time later for soft tender loving. Right now though it was all about his own sexual satisfaction, and once this young girl was broken in, ... once she had voluntarily creamed over the length of his thick cock, he would show her that obedience and submission could indeed lead to total satisfaction. His initial orgasm having flooded her mouth and throat, Frank was assured that he could and would indeed last long enough bring this young girl to a shuddering climax that would leave her begging for more ... many more.

She listened and eagerly tried to please him, following all the things he was telling her like an obedient child, allowing her teeth to very gently scrape along the long length of his rock hard cock. When he complimented her, telling her that she was good, her cheeks blushed a deep pink and she tried to smile but found she couldn't. Her lips restricted to the shape of an O around his cock.

When he shoved his full length down her throat suddenly, her eyes widened in shock and both of her hands were placed palm down on both of his thighs. She tried to back her head off his cock, but found she couldn't, and her eyes watered as she began to gag and choke around the shape of his member. Her own saliva seeped out from the corners of her lips as he fucked her face and throat.

Gagging even harder when he held his cock in place, she could feel the hot sticky substance hitting the back of her throat, filling her mouth and spilling out the corners seconds after he released his seed into her. When he finally removed his shaft, she twisted at the waist and her upper half hung off the side of the bed. Coughing and gagging as she gasped for air and clenched the sheets tightly, having had no choice but to swallow before she could take a breath. Her stomach churned as she heaved and tried to fight it.

She was trembling, her entire body turning pink and becoming clammy, her hair clung sweat dampened against her skin. Suddenly she felt his huge shiny head at the her slippery wet entrance, then he unapologetically thrust forward, breaking the hymen that had made her a virgin. Screams filled the room as she jumped up slightly, her grip on the sheets tightening until her knuckles had turned white, and tears flowed down her cheeks as she sniffled and whimpered out in pain.

The more he continued to fuck her hard and rough though, soon after the shocking pain from the tear began to disappear, to be slowly replaced with the overwhelming feeling of pleasure. Her grip on the sheets loosened and she matched rhythm with her own thrusting of her hips upward to take more of his cock into her. Her sobs were replaced with moans, and pleasurable whimpers and pants as her head rolled back and her toes curled.

She had ignored the way he spoke to her, the cruel tone in his voice not seeming to even register. Her mind was so clouded with pleasure and a hunger for more, that she didn't even notice his tone. Though when he told her that she was now, a fuck toy, and his none the less she nodded in agreement. Whimpering out as she panted her agreement. "Yes! I am yours now. To use as you so see fit. A fuck toy just as you said." Her breasts heaved up and down with each breath she took, her stomach tightening up as she felt him enter her only to leave her only to repeat the action again.

Back
Top Bottom