Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Harder They Fall... (vyttor & Higeki)

Higeki

Planetoid
The bustling streets of Tokyo were suddenly disturbed by loud screams that originated from a bank in the middle of the city. Some onlookers stopped and stared while others turned around and tried to avoid that area at all costs. Inside the aforementioned building, a figure stood atop a counter, pointing a gun at one of the tellers. It was a slender young woman who was sporting a tight, black leather suit. Every insignificant curve of her body was made prominent by her taut attire, revealing that her arm, leg, and stomach muscles were slightly toned. The top of the suit was low cut in a "v" shape, exposing a good portion of her luscious cleavage. Her wavy, brown locks of hair flowed elegantly over her shoulders... not even a single strand seemed out of place. The top half of her face was concealed behind a deep crimson Hannya mask.

After a few moments, her two glossy pink lips parted, and she spoke in a deep, firm tone. "I won't say it again. Hand over 8 million yen right now." The trembling teller nodded, but he appeared to be paralyzed with fear. Clicking her tongue in annoyance, the female slowly bent down and pushed the barrel of her gun right against the terrified male's temple. Her two large breasts were dangling mere centimeters in front of his face. "You must have a sincere death wish..." She hissed, starting to pull the trigger.

"WAIT! I-I'll get it for you!" Another teller standing nearby managed to choke out a coherent sentence. "Just g-give me five minutes!" The female slowly turned her head to look at the second teller, and her gorgeous brown eyes narrowed. "Make it quick, or I'm blasting out his brains." The second teller swallowed hard and nodded, quickly shuffling off into a back room. In just under five minutes, he once again entered the lobby of the bank, dragging out four bulging suitcases. "Th-this is only part of it... I-I'll be right back with the rest." He set the suitcases down on the floor right in front of the woman. Then, he bowed and returned to the back room.

Tilting her head slightly, the female hopped off the counter. However, her gun remained locked on the first teller's cranium. After bending down, she opened one of the suitcases with her free hand to make certain that she wasn't being duped. Nope... all of the money appeared to be there. She pulled out a few of the bills and sniffed them. They smelled real. They felt real. This was no hoax.

Once again, the second teller appeared roughly five minutes later, dragging out four more suitcases. A faint smirk formed on the young woman's lips as she glanced over at the first teller. "It's a good thing your coworker is more cooperative than you, or you'd be burning in Jigoku right now." Upon uttering those words, her eyes focused on the second teller. "I'll be counting this later." She swiftly moved her arm, changing her gun's target. "If I discover that you've deprived me of even a single yen, I'll be back to show you the true meaning of the word 'punishment'."

The gooey ball of red glue hit the gun hard, snatching it from the woman's hands and sticking it to the wall in the blink of an eye. The force with which it happened might tell who the thrower was, if he wasn't already recognizable for his powerful image: the Biker. "Punishment?" his voice echoed through the hall as the few remaining occupants fell silent in shock, "yeah, you might be in for some."

Tokyo's most renowned vigilante struck a pose in the middle of the room. He was tall and slim, but everybody knew that the slender muscles hidden by the dark leather biker jacket were considerably stronger than they looked - just enough for him to be considered superhuman. He was quite a figure, with wide square shoulders, not overly buffed up, and elegant long legs.

Some people didn't quite trust the man who hid his face behind a black balaclava, showing only his dark almond shaped eyes, his wide lips and a hint of his wavy black hair. However the truth was that he had for some time now been helping the city get rid of criminals.

After a couple of seconds he decided the silence had been enough. "Everybody out now!" he yelled at the few remaining hostages. In an instant there was just him and the wannabe robber girl inside the bank. Without the gun, people at least had the guts to run away. "Now are you going to come easily, or will I have to drag you from behind that counter?"

The hero started walking calmly towards her, the rubber soles of his boots making no sound against the hard floor - there was only the swoosh of his jeans. Now unarmed, how could the woman possibly be a threat to him? He was confident she would surrender. "So, what's it going to be?" he asked approaching the counter.

The female's eyes widened slightly when her weapon was forced out of her grasp. She quickly turned her head in the direction that cocky voice came from. After briefly studying the young male who was standing there, she realized that this must have been the legendary "Biker." She had never met him in person before, so she always assumed that his existence was just a rumor.

She straightened up as the remaining citizens in the building fled for their lives. Once the two of them were alone, she climbed over the counter and held up both of her arms in an apparent act of surrender. Slowly approaching the young man, she released a deep sigh. "All right, I give up. You got me."

She stopped in her tracks just a few inches in front of the Biker. Gazing up into his eyes, she cautiously moved one of her hands forward. "You're just as powerful as the rumors say..." She spoke in a softer tone, smiling as she tried to appeal to his ego. Extending her index finger, she gently touched the right side of his neck. "...that's what you expected me to say, right?" As those words left her lips, she suddenly put pressure on that particular spot where her finger was resting. Her smile instantly faded, and she leaned forward, whispering into his ear. "As if I'd really go down that easily." Her voice had returned to its typical deep tone. "Right now, all of your limbs should be completely locked up. Essentially, you're paralyzed until I decide to move my finger."

Her finger still remained in place as she moved behind the young man. Slipping her opposite hand up the back of his shirt, she placed her other index finger near the middle of his spine. Finally, she removed the first finger from his neck and put pressure on his back instead. "Now you should be experiencing intense pain in your belly." Her warm breath blew against his ear as she pushed down a bit harder on his back.

As the woman climbed back on the counter, Biker couldn't help but admire the curves displayed by her tight suit, especially the proud cleavage. Such a shame, he thought, that a looker like that be locked up. The image of her breasts as she put her hands up caused a very impression in his mind. He had helped bring down female criminals before, however none of them had looked so good.

"At least you've got some sense", he recognized as she claimed to surrender. If he wasn't about to let himself be softened by flatter, he couldn't say he didn't enjoy the proximity of such an attractive woman... and he almost felt a tingle as she seductively touched his neck. He got confused at her next sentence. She didn't make much sense, even if her lips were kinda sexy.

Then surprise was clear in his eyes as he felt the stiffness climb down his muscles. "Wha-what?" He obviously didn't believe it was happening and tried to force his arms forward to grab the woman and end the charade, but for all their mighty strength, they didn't bulge an inch. He started worrying a little bit. What the fuck...?

The sensation of her fingertips crawling up his spine inside his shirt was quite teasing, but the vigilante was quite revolted that he couldn't do anything about it. He kept trying to move his arms, even letting out a low growl of effort, but his limbs only trembled without actually leaving his sides. The warm breath of the woman on his ear didn't make him feel any more at ease. "I will..."

He didn't complete the sentence. Instead he double up with the pain in his stomach, feeling like he might throw up. With control of his arms once again he slapped her forearm away from him and took three uneasy steps forward, balancing himself against the counter. His arms still felt a little numb, but at least he had them back.

"You just made a mistake, woman." His voice was coarse, the taste of bile in his mouth as he turned around to face her. He took off his leather jacket, the sleeves of his shirt already rolled up beneath it, showing off the lines of the well defined slender muscles on his arms. "Now, about that punishment..." he spit. His lips curled with vindictive anger. His steps were heavy as he moved towards her, intent on grabbing her by the neck and ending the matter quickly.

"Punishment?" She raised an eyebrow as she began to look over those attractive, slender muscles. When he started to move toward her, she remained completely still. "It's true that you could easily defeat me in a test of strength..."

As soon as those words were uttered, she was behind him again in the blink of an eye. Her long, slim index finger was pressing against that same area on the right side of his neck. "...however, you can't punish what you can't catch." In terms of speed, he was no match for her. She had once been the star of her school's track team, and although those days were long gone, she still exercised on a pretty regular basis.

While keeping her right index finger pressed against Biker's neck, she moved her left one up toward his mouth. She gently pressed it against his lower lip and started to trace it softly. Her skin was smooth, and the tips of her long fingernails were perfectly filed. "...I wonder which one of us will be punished today..." The smirk returned to her lips as she rested her chin on top of his left shoulder.

She seemed to be thoroughly enjoying this moment. The police never put up much of a fight, and they weren't fun to tease either. However, this man was different. His strong spirit had captured her interest and made her want to defy him even more. On top of that, her heart was starting to beat faster... no one else could make her feel even remotely excited.

Damn! He had thought the first time had been mostly luck, but the woman was fast. Biker's arms stood stretched out in the air, reaching for nothing at all, paralyzed by her touch. His heart was beating fast in anger. "You won't get away with this for long, woman."

Despite his rage, something else started building up inside him as he felt her teasing fingernails on his mouth. In an instinct his lips parted only slightly, but it was a fraction of a second before he recomposed himself, hearing her voice so close to his ear - this was an opportunity!

He quickly waved his head to the side, hitting her on the temple. Biker was a hero from the streets, that's where he'd learned to fight, and it showed in his style. With everything below paralyzed, the movement couldn't be as strong as he'd like, but he expected it would at least shake the opponent and free his arms for a follow-up. Maybe even her mask might be dislodged?

"You couldn't possibly dream of punishing me!"

He turned around quickly to seize the moment. In a more proper fighting stance he pulled back his right arm for a straight punch, aimed square at the center of her chest, in between those large breasts. She does look good...

"Aaggh!" She winced and staggered backwards when his head impacted her temple. As she placed a hand over the throbbing area, her mask dropped to the floor. Those petite and beautiful Japanese features were revealed at last. However, contrary to what her delicate appearance might make people believe, she could easily take a punch. It only took a few moments for her blurry vision to return to normal, and she noticed that his arm was moving straight toward her chest.

She just barely dodged the blow, and she felt his arm rub up against her breasts while she watched his fist hit nothing but air. Although she'd never admit it, she was actually quite impressed by his fighting skill. You're the first person who has ever managed to hit me... but I'll make you pay for it.

Taking this missed blow as an opportunity, she abruptly dropped to her knees and placed her finger on his left calf muscle. "And this is checkmate..." Her tongue protruded from her mouth slightly, running along her lower lip. "...this will make you lose all use of your legs for five whole minutes. You won't be able to walk, stand, or even feel them at all. It will feel as though they never even existed." She put as much pressure on the area as she could, hoping that perhaps it would make the numbness in his legs last longer.

"Whooa..."

It was a strange sensation, his legs were completely gone. His body just crumbled down to an awkward with one knee on the floor and the other leg folded beneath his body, as if it was pinned by his own weight - which efffectively it was. He was face to face with the woman and her delicate face pleased him. And he had to admit it, he wanted to feel more of those breasts. Preferably without the leather suit, tight as it was.

But still he wouldn't let lust distract him from his mission. Got to neutralize her. As the woman herself had said before, she wouldn't stand a chance in a strength contest, so he quickly decided to make it one. Taking advantage of their proximity, his own hands shot out fast but not to hit her. His manly fingers encircled her wrists, each of his hands holding one of her arms. "Enough of your little tricks!"

Now he could also admire those delicate yet dangerous hands, remembering the feel of those fingertips upon his lips. His eyes glazed at her fingers for a fraction of a second, and blood stirred down between his legs.

She clenched her teeth, hissing in both pain and anger when the young male clasped his hands around both of her wrists firmly. After struggling for a few seconds, she was sure that she couldn't get free that way. He was too strong. Her main weapon was also useless since both of her hands were being held captive.

Releasing a quiet sigh of annoyance, she glared at him in silence for a few moments. I guess in a situation like this, I have no choice. She thought to herself, noticing that Biker seemed to be taking a special interest in her hands. He might be a superhuman, but he's still a man... and all men have that one weakness...

She suddenly thrust her right knee forward, hitting him directly in the groin. If he appreciates my hands so much, I'll show him just how much damage these babies can do...

He saw it coming. He was a street smart fighter and he saw it coming. However his instinctive reaction was to try and pull his left thigh in front of her movement, which would have very effectively blocked it - only his legs were both completely limp, so it didn't happen. And by the time he realized, a fraction of a fraction of a second later, it was already too late.

"Arrr!"

Of course his fingers immediately let go of their hold onto her wrists and came to cover his crotch as if it would drive the pain away for some reason, which it obviously didn't. Biker crouched forward, his faces inches from the woman's cleavage but his eyes not quite able to focus on them due to the pain.

"Fuck! You bitch.... oooh.... I'll make you pay for this..."

He was at least recovering fast, and quickly one of his arms was out stretched, trying to push her chest away from him. It was still not a very coordinated nor very strong movement, and for someone from the outside it might have looked more like he was trying to grope her breasts than to push her chest away.

"Oh, really?" She glanced down briefly when she felt his palm grasping at her breast. Oddly, she didn't seem to mind it too much. Once again, she placed a finger over his neck in order to lock up all of his limbs.

"You've seen my face... now it's about time you show me the same courtesy." With her opposite hand, she grabbed onto his mask and yanked it off of his head. Then, she tossed it aside and roughly pushed him back on the floor. Afterward, she leaned down, stopping when her glossy lips were just a few centimeters from touching his own. "Shall I show you the true meaning of defeat?" She whispered before pressing her lips against his own. At that same moment, her free hand moved toward his left ribcage. She poked the center of it, knowing that this action would cause unbearable pain to shoot throughout his entire body.

"Nnngh!" He still tried to struggle as he felt his arms harden in response to her touch, but it was fruitless, her ability was very impressive. He tried harder as she mentioned taking off his mask, "nnnoooo...", but still he couldn't move an inch and was completely unable to stop her. Disappointment sank into his heart. Nobody had seen his face before. The black locks of his short wavy hair looked carefully out of place, perfectly framing the penetrating slits of his dark eyes. His features were manly but very charming, with a wide mouth that was now tight with anger.

"Get off of me!" He was defiant as she leaned down onto his body, but he couldn't help but notice it did arouse him somewhat, her generous breasts pressed upon his chest and her lips so close to his. In a way even the way she spoke when uttering the next threat was somehow seductive and had an arousing effect on the vigilante, furthering the conflicting sensation of lust that was growing inside him.

Still he tried to pull away when she leaned into his lips. It would already have been humiliating only to be forcibly kissed that way by the slim woman. It was an even worse feeling as he felt a scream escaping his lungs out of control when the teasing touch of her fingertip turned into a world of pain. "Raaawwrrgh!!!" His rage was only muffled by her lips on her sexy demonstration of power. Biker's abs crunched hard trying to shake off the dreadful feeling that spread through his body, but with arms turned to stone and legs turned to jelly, there wasn't much he could do except be amazed at the woman's skill.

The female deepened the kiss, still keeping both of her fingers firmly in place. After a few moments, she slowly parted her lips from his own. "You know, the pain and anger in your expression just seem to make you even more handsome, Biker..." She whispered again, gazing directly down into his eyes. "I think I might just keep this up until you pass out..." She leaned down and planted another soft kiss against his sweaty forehead, pressing her chest down a bit closer to his. "By the way... my name is Akuko." The young woman finally decided to introduce herself... perhaps because this man intrigued her so much.

"I hope we'll meet again one day." A faint smirk formed on her perfect, round lips. "You should feel honored. I don't say that to very many people." Her eyes briefly glanced down at Biker's abs before focusing on his face again.

As the woman pressed the kiss deeper, her previous words echoed inside Biker's head:

Higeki said:
"Shall I show you the true meaning of defeat?"

He felt the defeat within his core, mixed with the pain coursing through his muscles. He wondered how she was doing that, how could she manipulate his body with her fingertips like that.

He almost ran out of air grunting below her, avoiding at any cost to scream in pain, although his vision was indeed narrowing and he might actually pass out. He tried to bite her lips or her tongue out, but by the time his teeth clenched with a loud clack she had already pulled up to whisper at him. "Grrr... fuckyou!" He wanted to spit at her but his mouth was dry.

"I will... hunt... nnnngg... you down..." His voice came in between ragged breaths in his effort to resist the pain. It was all of his superhuman endurance not to pass out. "Let... go..."

Still, through all the rage and all the pain, as Akuko glanced down he felt conscious of another sensation in his body: he was getting aroused somehow, and a little tent was beginning to form in his pants.

Back
Top Bottom