Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Man or Machine (Rauk x Goddess)

R

Rauk

The circular field of energy around him hummed as the one of a kind creation lay restricted within the capsule. He was designed based off of a race of primitive life forms that had been under study for quite some time by his creators. Within this civilization, the cosmic sex industry was currently booming, and the idea of an android built with the anatomy and physiology somewhat close to a human from Earth could be a best seller. Unfortunately, there was one design flaw in this prototype: free will. A glitch in the software that would act as a 'mind' of sorts went undetectable until it was too late. Seeing as how this 'mind' seemed to have the capability to learn and adapt, the unit became self aware and protected himself internally from having the issue isolated.

Barely conscious, but unable to retain any of the information he witnessed, the following conversation could be heard past the resonating noise of the force field.

"Are you insane? They're going to kill us if we send him there."

"What they don't know, won't hurt them. We'll eject him in an escape pod, begin the self destruction timer on this ship, then escape ourselves in the second pod. We'll send a distress signal, and they'll pick us up. We'll tell them he was destroyed along with the trade vessel."

"What if they don't accept him? We hardly know anything about humans aside from the basics."

"What choice do we have? They're going to destroy him otherwise. They think he's too dangerous."

An unknown amount of time later, the small casket-sized space pod containing the one of a kind android intercepted the trajectory of the destined star, and was soon after captured by the gravity of the planet Earth. The craft was equipped with invisible fields of energy that allowed it penetrate the atmosphere with little to no resistance. Crashing down into the side of a mountain, the impact mysteriously did not leave a crater, or deal any damage at all. Almost as if the energy was somehow absorbed into the shielding upon landing. A few moments later, an orange gas seeped out of the inside as the energy field shut off, and the oval shaped hatch opened, retracting down into the strange ship. Revealed, lying strapped into a white padded chamber was a fully nude man, strapped in tightly with a simple mechanism that unbuckled itself as the ship powered down. One strap was across his toned chest, as the other one secured him across the thighs. His brown eyes were open, but staring blankly into thin air, adding mystery to his expressionless face. His chest was not moving, indicating that he was not breathing. Above all, he looked to be at first glance completely human. On the back of his neck, there was a simple tattoo in black lettering of the letter "A" in the English alphabet. A gust of wind blew past his fair skin, his dark brown synthetic hair danced as his body experienced the touch of air for the first time.

While the whole incident happened in a relatively isolated area, there's always a farmer or even a satellite that can detect such a thing, and within hours of the incident, the pod was surrounded by military police and people in hazmat suits, everyone staying withing at least a hundred feet away. All were waiting for him to react, to do something. Leaders on their field for all sorts of divisions were reunited there, from the marines to the US Army, to physicists and chemists of top universities, working for government contracts. It was the resident biotechnologist, a large-breasted woman known for taking no shit and being a chain smoker that first dared get within 100 meters of the mess, once the chemists had determined there was no mayor biohazard and the Geiger counters gave the okay. Going by the name of Eva Luna Rivera de los Ríos, she looked not as much at the pod which was the focus of most, but the one inside it.

Despite her skepticism, she was still in a suit, making her way closer to the naked man, her interest both scientific, and admittedly to admire the body of the man before her. It was hard for her to think of the possibility of him not being human, not with how much he looked like them. Even if he wasn't, if he really was from space, his only flaw seemed to be that he was too perfect, too symmetric, almost as if he was made, not born and matured.

Keeping about 5 feet away still, she was the first to direct herself to him. With a deep voice due to too much smoke and a cynical tone, she asked, "Hey, you alive there, bucko?"

Only nanoseconds had passed since his senses detected the lifeform speaking to him. Within this time frame, he was able to decipher the language, and understand what she was saying due to having been designed based off the human race, with nearly every human language stored in his memory. Unfortunately for him, the impact jostled his components, such that his slate was wiped clean so to speak. He had no memory of the events leading up until now, and as far as he was concerned, he was one of the native humans living on this planet, and very much alive.

"If you're refering to me, m'lady, I'm very much alive. I don't believe my name is 'Bucko,' though. My name is... erm..." The man inside the pod spoke in a deep, smooth and nearly monotone voice. Thinking to himself, he realized that he did not technically have a name. "It's not important right now. What am I doing here?" He rose, and brought himself to his feet. Turning his head, he scanned the area, whilst taking in the view of everyone around, surrounding him. As he stepped out of the contraption, his feet touched the Earth for the first time. Closing his eyes for a moment, he breathed in, sampling the air. Looking down, he saw his sculpted figure and thick member hanging down slightly to the left.

"What are all these people doing here? I haven't done anything wrong." A redness appears in his cheeks, as the mysterious extra-terrestrial being experiences nervousness and anxiety for the first time. Was he in trouble? Were they here to help? He turned his gaze to the busty lady who asked him about his aliveness, and with a raise of his eyebrow, he added "One last question: Why am I naked?"

Eva's eyes widened at the sight, seeing how prompt he was to respond at the stimulation, and frankly dumbfounded for a few seconds at his responses before letting out a loud, hardy laugh.

"Tell me then", she said, walking closer to him, keeping her gaze on his reactions, "What exactly did you do, wrong or not?" His chest still showed no signs of breathing other than movement from his talking, did it? Does he have a personality? Is the question who he is, or really what, considering his entrance? Plenty of questions zoomed through the scientific mind.

"Tell me what you know about yourself and this nice little pod we found you in." She tries to call his attention most. What a find if she can get it to happen! What glory! "All I have are questions for you, you are the one who has the answers, if I get to probe around your head enough to get them."

"Tell you about myself? Well, for starters..." In mid sentence, his vision flickered almost as if white noise or glitches ran through his mind. For roughly 3 seconds he stood motionless, staring blankly into space before continuing as if nothing happened. "...I'm one of you of course, human that is. I have many skills, speak every common language, and have been trained for pleasure beyond belief." The android slowly stepped up to the scientist as to stand only a couple of feet from her. His seductive smile took form on his face, as he traced the curves of her body with his eyes. "Oh yeah, I could have you squealing in no time." He displayed a strange amount of confidence for someone who was completely nude in-front of many people, and for some odd reason, he did not deem it unusual to be flirting with this person given the scenario they were in.

"Pod? Oh. Hm, isn't that strange. Honestly though, I have no idea what I'm doing out here. Quite possibly I've hit my head and suffered amnesia? Tell you what, if you get me some clothing to wear, I'll try with the best of my ability to answer any question you may have."

Back
Top Bottom