Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anderian Wants to Play as a Cuddly Cuntboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderian

Super-Earth
Hello!

Welcome to a Little RT

I'm looking to play as a cute and cuddly little feminine cuntboy and I've got a few ideas that might intrigue you all!​

Before we begin, I'd like you to take a look at an F-List I compiled for a kinky Cuntboy!​

Now for a little bit of an intro. Recently, I've been getting into the prospect of cuntboys and how super adorable they can be. I want to play a timid, a subby, an equal, a petite... basically small and cute, and someone you'd want in your bed to snuggle with and keep you warn. Also, I would prefer a furry or neko to human.​

Conduct: Please no flaky. If I start to flake, I give myself a few days before I decide whether it not to put an rp on hiatus or stop it, via a message. As for post length, depending on the rp it could be anywhere from 1-8 paragraphs. I'd also like to think I can write decently enough without grammatical or spelling errors not caused by an autocorrect. I'm usually pretty lenient about grammar as long as you misspell every other word and your runon sentences don't fill a dictionary.​

As far as story smut ratio, I like lots of story sprinkled with steamy sexy time throughout. A straight up smut driven rp is a one-way ticket to boredom, so keep that in mind.​

Now for pairings! Please take into consideration that I accept any and all genders for these pairings!(My preference, however, is any flavor of dickgirl you can imagine.)​

Legend: *=Regular **=Craving ***=Super Craving ****=Dying For​

-Siblings-**
-Best Friends-****
-Master x Slave-*
-Kidnapper x Kidnapee-*
-College Roommates-****
-Cuntboy Next Door-**
-High School Acquaintances-**
-Prostitute x Customer-*
-Gamer x Gamer-****
(More to Come!)

Status