Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Dominant male Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I only ever Roleplay as a submissive male, and only ever do gay roleplays. I am completely up for having both a dominant male and female in the one roleplay, hopefully that should make sense. I've never done the highlighted section before but I would love to experience it.

I am very open minded when it comes to plots but I like to involve smut into all of my rps. It brings more passion into it as well as detail. I would be more than happy to listen to your ideas or brain storm with you.

Now that I've got what I like out of the way, I can tell you a little bit about how I Roleplay. I write in third person and past tense, even when something is happening. It's just how I've always done it and like to. I also like to have strange plots/twists in the Roleplays despite doing modern ones. Something like a weird fetish, an abusive relationship or a 50 Shades Of Grey type of things.

Some Roleplay ideas I have had:

Please take into consideration that these are just some of the ideas I have thought of and Ideas we don't have to do just because I have shared them. By all means I would love to hear your ideas or come up with one together. I just wanted you to know that. They aren't ideas that you have to choose one in order to Rp with me. I hope that makes sense.

Muse A has tormented Muse B his entire life. He has dominated and controlled him for years. Despite Muse A's threatening personality Muse B has always adored him and in some sense found himself to be in love with him. After a drunken one night stand and waking up naked to be in the same bed as one another things suddenly become real. They begin to hook up often, Muse A using B as a sort of sex toy which he can completely dominate, they enter the world of a Dom and his sub. But if their parents ever found out, they would be killed.

Muse A hated living with this secret. He was with his Teacher and nobody could ever find out, not until he left school that was. One more year and he would be gone. They were living a lovely life together, meeting in secret and proceeding with their love affair. That was until they got anonymous texts to their phones of the two kissing and a following message giving them commands they had to follow or else the pictures would be released. Muse B would loose his job and Muse A's parents would sue the shit out of him and the school. They would never see each other again.

When muse A entered the world of sex he had no idea he would enter the world of being a sub too. That was until he found himself in a room with two doms. One male and the other female. Despite his worries and nervousness, his excitement and curiosity took a hold of him and he signed the contract. They now owned him, and only them.

Please feel free to either comment or send me a PM if you're interested in doing one of these ideas, telling me one of your own or coming up with one together. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom