Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Secret chamber (1x1 with Ma' Thane)

winx

Supernova
Cripton high is a school full of rich history and many students come from around the world to join the school. The edication isn't what it use to be as there is no longer hourses after food and mouth hit the area 15 years eariler.
There is still troditions what happen within the school if the headmaster knows where to look within his office. You see in the old days the school use to be an old tourcher house where police or the rich wanted to get answers out of someone and the secret passage way is hidden behind the far wall in the heads office. Anything can happen there and no one would beleave anything happenned as it was never put on the maps of the school.

m9r8s2.jpg

My name is Kass Cartwright. I am 16 years old my parents died when I was little so I have been passed from one home to another as long as I can remember. I don't care for school or friend making as I am never in one place long enough to learn anything or make any friends and when I di I have to say good bye making it seem hopeless task to do.

I normally wear the school skirt but as for the tops I don't see the point waiting money on the full uniform so I wear what ever I want.

man.jpg

To be given such a honor as head Master of Cripton High Jun couldn’t be more delight till his mood changed on the first day. Once a rich history now a schools image in it’s former shadow of itself. Now knowing this was all too good to be true, Jun can see he was setup to take the job since not one else would have. The first of the few month left him with a feeling of dissatisfaction despite his mask to give the appearance of a outgoing and kindly person, but the real change is when he came across a hidden secrete he found in the office. An old torture chamber likely use for interrogation. Stringy Jun felt drawn to this room each day and on most days he locks himself in spending the whole day or even sleep nightly. Suddenly he made a complete turn from his former self.

“Sir… Sir…” the voice of the Vice Principle calling the Head Master, “Yes… what is it…” Jun answered back using a firm tone of voice. “Sir… are you alright? You seem different,” “I’m fine… better then before, I see what I must do for this school. I’m going to restore it to it’s former glory,” Jun said as he ran his fingers through his hair and adjust his glasses. “First we’re going to deal with all trouble makers. Send them to my office at once,” he order and so happens the first to come is a girl rumor to not be wearing panties or keeping to the dress code.

Kass Cartwright had only been in the school for a weak, she was in the middle of her of her history class doodling on a peace of scrap paper she kept in her bag when two older lads what worked as a lacky for extra credit to fetch what ever the teachers wanted. They didn't even bother to ask for Kass as they walked up to her. The taller one had always been a right thug and it was why the teachers liked him when the girls got mouthy they all turned a blind eye not that they have told head master Jun about this one as it was against the law what he does to them. Normally beating the girls up. The smaller one picked up Kass things as the taller one slapped her across the face then grabbed her arms pulling them tightly behind her back, No one in the class moved or made a sound when that happened. she was so stunned Kass couldn't even scream as she got dragged all the way to the heads office. As she could feel the button on her top slowly start to get pulled off.

He throw her roughly to the ground in fount of the desk her button popped off making Kass quickly get hold of her top while the other one placed her things on the heads desk then the pair walked out of the office smirking of what they had just done to her. Once they left the room she quickly went into her bag and got a safety pin before the head master saw her breasts. She looked at her wrists and saw the hand marks she had been given. "Why am I here?" She asked Jun she would have asked if it was his doing with the two thugs but thought better of it since she had no proof.

Clear on the obviousness of things, yes, to Kass’s suspicions it was Jun’s doing having his thugs bring her forth in the violent manner that was acted upon her. However only such force is to be used if she the other is unwilling. So happens he came from the secrete room without her notice, since Kass was more preoccupied fixing herself up, “why even bother making yourself presentable, considering how loosely dress you are?” He said with a firm deep tone of voice while trotting his fingers lightly on the desk. “You don’t know why you’ve been brought here… do you? Think very hard on that because it depends on how you want the situation to lead, good or bad.”

"No idea. I was in history class when them thugs come in without saying a word and grabbed hold of me and throw me in here". Kass said looking up at Mr Jun's face. "Hay I don't have many cloths so I look after them". She said picking up the button what popped off her top and placed it into her bag, this was due to the daughter of the famiy stealing all her cloths including her underwear and she was too embarrassed to mention anything like that to her foster parents. She didn't care what anyone thought of her any more it wasn't like she would be on the school long enough for anyone to care for her. She smiled at him.

The art teacher come in by that point he hated new students and does anything to get them out of his classroom, he had yet to meat Kass. "Some of the boys have cut the wires on the smoke alarm and set the classroom on fire again". He got aroused when he saw Kass he wanted to pull down her skirt but thought better of it to do it in front of the head master.

Her first words of reply brought Jun to cut his eyes, leering madly however when the subject of her clothing wear was brought up, his demeaner solfen but not far off from still be strict with her. “Do forgive me with the way you've been brought here, since physical force should only be used if the other is being resistive so I'll have a word with those who mistreated you. But coming back with the issue of the dress code... your situastion is still inexcusable, since any clothes are I\issue regarding clothes can be helped.” Coming from behind the desk, with hm Jun pulled up a new school uniform for Kass, even some panties to go with I, “now... are you going to be a good girl and change, or do I have to do it for?” He asked with a threatening tone of voice. Either way Kass wouldn't like it and it would have gone further if it hadn't been for the art teacher intervening. The Head Master sigh angrily to have heard the news, before pulling up his cell phone to make a call, “I need you to deal with a matter of with some boys setting a fire in the art room....... yes...... yes you may do as you will with them...... yes brake them in and I'll deal with them afterward.” That said Jun hung up and looked to the art teacher and notice his lustful on look toward Kass, “do you want to help me with something,” he asked him, “this student here needs a lesson in school dress code, so... care to give me a hand?” He came to the wall with the secrete passage, “bring her!”

The art teacher was a tall man of 6 foot 7. He picked Kass up along with the uniform Jun had placed on the desk then followed the head master throw the wall. He hadn't heard of this place never mind set foot throw the old stone part torcher chamber hidden in the head masters office.
"I can walk you know". Kass yelled.
"Shut up you little brat". he spat.
"Stop it your ripping it". Kass yelled as she heard her top start to rip.
The art teacher removed the safety pin holding Kass top together revealing bare breasts how bouncing with every step he took.

Leading both the student & teacher Jun showed them inside and looked behind from the corner of his eye. With the molesting art teacher manhandling Kass the Head Master did noting nor said anything, “I'll kill two birds with one stone,” he muttered to himself. Inside all of them have found themselves in a new room, old but clean up recently with new devices of torture and other sorts alined on the wall. “Now... shall we begin today lesson? He took up some rope and handed it to the art teacher before looking to Kass, “you... get out of those clothes at ones!!!” He demand, “or do we have to for you?”

The art teacher put Kass on the floor keeping hold of her jacket as she stepped forward it come off in his hand, he throw the new school uniform onto the floor.
Kass undid the button of her school skirt making it drop to the floor instantly leaving only her long socks and shoes on she stood naked in front of her teachers. She glared at the head master wondering why he had given such an order in the first place.

The art teacher unravelled the rope wondering why it had been given to him.

The evil glares continued even now as Kass undressed herself till she was only clothed in her shoes and socks. An evil smirk arise even as she looked to him puzzled, but surely by now Kass would know her dyer predicament, being in a strange room with two adult male while naked. “You lust for this girl do you not,” Jun ask the art teacher, “that behavior can't be stand for with a student, however here you can relieve you desire with her.” That said he took the rope away to show him, and had Kass tied up the the most provocative and erotic manner in bondage play, “now Art Teacher... you too must strip down, now if you please!”

Kass tried to get out of the ropes making them dig into her soft skin.
It didn't bother the art teacher one bit. He wasn't ever caught in his old school for lifting the girls skirts in and slapping them in inappropriate places as they went passed him. So it had never flagged up on his CRB check that he was a pedo. he never had sex with them but when he could he did watch then change and have showers in the locker rooms.

“Did I not give you an order,” out came Jun's words sound threatening and directed towards the art teacher as he was yet to do as told. “I said strip down, or do you not want to satisfy yourself with this girl,” with that said he took hold of Kass backing her back up against his chest to have her face the art teacher. Furthermore Jun caressed her tight before lifting it up to reveal her pussy lips. “Do as I say... strip, get on your knees, and lick this girls dirty slits!”

The art teacher did as he was told fully stripping down then then started to lick her insides. It wasn't like he never wanted to do this. He never wanted getting caught doing this and loose his licence for teaching.
"You dirty bastards get your hands off me". Kass yelled when the art teacher started to lick her. she shut her eyes as she didn't want to look at his naked body. she tried to wriggle out failing that she managed to head but the head master on the shoulder

To the art teachers worries, his worst fears are about to come true. Little did he knew this whole time he's being filmed a hidden camera as he is now naked and licking a females students womanhood. “Good... clean her up really nice and I'll let you have more of her.” Apparently Kass herself proved to be difficult with a struggles she'd place ageist Jun, so he pulled her hair to stop the head budding and with force he through her to the ground. “Have it your way. Even if it takes the rest of your pitiful life I will have an obedient mutt,” that said he took up a horse wipe before kicking her over to make her butt stick out. One hard lash came to her rear and another and another to make it bright red.

Kass screamed so loudly that is echoed around the room. "Don't you know I have never stayed in a school for a month so your waiting your time". Kass screamed in-between the ones from pain. She didn't lie people normally only want kids when they are small and cute so older kids and teenagers get passed around the homes in part time foster care
The art teacher looked around till he sound something's to clean Kass up. He started to get the things ready not knowing that he was blocking the camera so it wasn't seen with Kass being beaten up.

Even with her back talk Jun never eases up on his brutality and wiped her even harder. Soon far her rear peach was blood red in color. Jun Only stopped to wipe off the sweat from his brow, “don't get all fill of yourself. I'll keep you here until you walk out of this room as a good pup. Even if your gone for a week or so... who would care? Until you start to behave, your not going anywhere or even leaving this school. Now be a good girl and let your teacher do as he pleases, for this moment on girl... your everyone stress relief toy.”

Ma said:
Even with her back talk Jun never eases up on his brutality and wiped her even harder. Soon far her rear peach was blood red in color. Jun Only stopped to wipe off the sweat from his brow, “don't get all fill of yourself. I'll keep you here until you walk out of this room as a good pup. Even if your gone for a week or so... who would care? Until you start to behave, your not going anywhere or even leaving this school. Now be a good girl and let your teacher do as he pleases, for this moment on girl... your everyone stress relief toy.”
"What? Your sick in the head?" Kass snapped "There is no way you will get away with that, besides I do have a social worker who would go looking for me". She would know that since she ran away from the care home at 11.
The art teacher knelt next to them passing over the cleaning things into a neat pile.

Her word only brought on Jun's evil chuckle, to think she has a way out of this yet, “foolish girl... who would care. Your a runaway after all, and even if the Social Work ask me where you run off to I'll explain I've haven't seen you since school end. They'll think you'd runway somewhere.” Jun took his shoes off but kept the shoes on after kicking Kass force her on her back. His foot then stomp on her fold pressing on her womanhood as it would hurt and fell good at the same time.

Kass screamed loudly. "The police will keep on coming to the school till they find answers". She went to cross her legs together to stop him from stomping all over her like that.
"I get asked why I hate the new ones". The art teacher muttered below his breath, the main reason was that each school teaches subjects at different times so they are always behind or ahead on select subjects and he hated repeating things or no it alls. He remembered a room with things to keep her still so he wondered back around will he found the old chains prisoners use to wear. they were welded onto the prisoner stopping them from being removed except my a blacks smith and were extremely heavy to wear. He knew even if they weren't used a museum would pay a tone of cash for them so he showed them to the head master.

With all her might screaming out, no one... not even the dead can hear her outcries due to the wall preventing any sound from escaping. Someone could be in the office and wouldn't be able to hear Kass. “They can come as much as they like and I'll give them the same answer,” Even as she squirmed about or even closed her legs Jun still managed to stomp her slit fold. Over his shoulders he looked to the art teacher as he muttered and hear a few words, “don't forget why your here too. Soon you'll have to get back to your class so finish with what you were don't with this girl,” he order and held Kass's leg open to keep them stream apart.

The art teacher knew how to keep someone still but rarely did it as it left marks but since she wasn't going any where for a while he thought he would be safe to do it, he rapped his hands around her through and pressed the pressure points to knock her out being carful not to press down too hard as she tried to wriggle free and tried to scream before blacking out. He did as he was ordered to do even throw is wasn't his style on a child he preferred them to be much older thrusting himself inside of her roughly, then got dressed. "What you going to do if she becomes pregnant or already is from someone elts child?" as he could feel this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to the girl.
Kass started to come around groaning a little from the pain not a wear of what just happened to her. She thought she was only sore from the beating she had just reserved.
"Oh them prisoner chains they were one of the first kind welded onto the prisoners if your not planning on using them a museum will pay a lot of money of the lot with the good condition they are all in". The art teacher said as non of them from the room he found them in were ever used. "My grandfather use to study torcher and treatment of prisoners in such places as this you can have a copy of his research if you like to learn how to use some of the equipment and other methods used".

Doing as he pleases, Jun allowed the art teacher to violate the young Kass in anyway he wishes. Choking was going a little too far but he didn't stop it. No... instead he smiled evil because all of it was being film and he needed as much of his man face on camera raping his student for a high purpose. “Not worry about it, all has been plan ahead I assure you,” Jun said to easy the other males worries and with that said as Kass came to, he forced down her mouth pregnancy prevention pills. “Yes... I would like that. Anything that will tech me more about this place and the tools that have been used,” he said before the art teacher went his way and once gone Jun took up the hidden camera and pulled out the SD card. “You did well. Thanks for you help,” he whispered to Kass, “he'll make a good servant with this collar around his neck. As for you... how much punishment can you take before it get worse? Or... are you thinking the alternative of being a good girl that will do as told?”

The art teacher went home when his shift was over scanned all of the research and e-mailed it to the head master.
Kass could hard dally speak after being strangled like that. She just lay there with her hand over her throat. it felt it was on fire making her un able to speak.
Little did the head master know was just off campus some men were taking his girls and humiliating them, his thugs throw one of the girls into his office with no cloths on as the grown men burned then, the head masters things managed to stop the men doing any more damage. one of them phoned him up telling him that a gang was ripping the girls cloths off as soon as they left the school premises, one of the victims was in his office out of site.

With the end of the school day Jun didn't bother to go home but rather stayed the night in the secret camber, like he's always have been for the last few months. He looked over his laptop read the e-mail in-which the art teacher sent, before looking over to Kass. Coming over her sat her up to allow sips of water from a glass to come to her lips, “awake now? Good... because we're going to have a little one on one fun. How about we do this,” he said and pulled up the laptop to show her what he's going to do to her.

Back
Top Bottom