Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

Demaron19

Chaos and Order
Queen of the Nile:
"Let my hands go and you will see how insulting I can be you pathetic little cunt."

Mother's little mad scientist:
"I had really only planned on fucking you for a week or so before you went back off to work, but I think having you on had to be another of my creative whores will be much more rewarding for your life."

Poke-a-slut:
"And what would be in it for me if I do?" She wanted it after all, wouldn't hurt to see how much she wanted it.

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He laughed, thrusting against her cervix. ''This little cunt is insulting. So stretchy, are you the whore for the entire resistance?''

MLMS:
She grinned, eagerly laying back for him to work. ''It'll help to have a whore with a brain, won't it?''

PaS:
''Maybe I can use my power to better endow you? Or I can let you take out your rage on me.''

QotN:
"I am no whore! You filth who lets any beggar have use of your cunt!" She howled as the former cuntboy fucked her pussy deeply.

MLMS:
"Yes it will, now relax, and I'll start." He says as he gases her to knock her out. He started on the procedure, collecting the needed mutation elements and surgical tools...and then he starts.

PaS:
He raises a eyebrow, a even bigger dick did sound nice. It would be pretty useful to have when coming across the bigger bitches. As for her offer for him to rage on her...it seemed odd, he had met masochistic bitches before, but this was new. "Ok, make my dick bigger."

QotN:
He merely laugh. ''What pure female has a slit so eager for cock then?'' He thrust into her womb, slapping his knot against her. ''Or do all Hyena bitches enjoy being dominated?''

MLMS:
She smiled and drifted off, faintly dreaming of her new form.

PaS:
"Sure, provided you unleash that rage when you're done fucking me." She grinned, hair glowing, moving like hands to wrap around his cock.

QotN:
She grunts as the magically created cock fucks into her womb. "You will pay for this" She growls.
(fun fact: in history for about a 3/4's of a century the Nubians did rule Egypt as pharaoh, its even argued that king Tut's grandmother was black/Nubian)

MLMS:
mutating a mammal into another humanoid mammal was easy enough. The only tricky part here was the reconfiguring of her womb to be once more fertile, but in time that was solved as well.

PaS:
"Alright deal." Sounded to good to be true, his big dick gets bigger and she wont bitch if he plays rough.

QotN:
''No, you will pay, with your life.'' He grunted, his knot slapping her clit.

MLMS: In time she stirred slightly, starting to wake from the anesthesia.

PaS: The glow seeped into his cock flesh, taking on a quarter inch with each slow stroke. ''Tell me when you're content.''

QotN:
She gasps and growls as he keeps fucking her. Feeling his knot hit her clit wasn't helping her endure this.

MLMS:
He was typing something into a computer screen near her bed side.

PaS:
He nodes. "Keep going, I want my dick big enough to stretch out a Kangaskhan or Nidoqueen cunt."

QotN:
He pulled out, then slammed back in, roughlt spanking her. "You're dripping Nubian whore."

MLMS:
"Hand me a mirror..." She groaned, sitting up in bed.

PaS:
She grinned, stroking until he packed 16 inches between his legs.

QotN:
She was grunting as the fox fucked her hyena pussy. "F-fuck you!" He gasps in a moaning manner, trying to growl and fight it.

MLMS:
He goes and fetches her a mirror. "Well?" He asked handing it to her.

PaS:
He smirks "Damn, lets see those bitches keep a strait face now when I fuck them silly." Yes the walking furry ball with razor blade fingers had reason for wanting a dick to stretch up larger breeds of Pokémon females.

QotN:
He snickered, flipping her onto her back, lifting her legs and thrusting deep into her.

MLMS:
She grins running her fingers through her fur. "Mmm, want to test out this pussy's pussy?"

PaS:
She grinned. "Try it out on me you sexy stud."

QotN:
The hyena woman was grunting as the fox kept fucking her with that new thick canine cock. It didn't help she was laying on her hands now as she was being raped by the pharaoh. She had only ever had sex with her husband, but this long pink canine dick the alchemist had made for his highness was proving to be bigger then her pervious experience. Her pussy was betraying her. Come to think of it... did she need to die? Any plan slave could be a sufficient offering, and if needed he could always chock himself and go please Anubis with his own little cunt. But what if... hanging from under his base was a set of heavy white fur'ed orbs after all. This magic had seeminly given him all that was needed to breed women. Why just kill her as one sacrifice, when if bred she would bare a child...and maybe another, and another. Think of it...a entire private cult of his own children as life long servants of Anubis.

MLMS:
He smirks. "Well I think I may have time." He says as his huge cock was already out of his opened pants. He walks up to her and rubs her soft fur right on one of her large breasts. "I do hope your ready for some cubs."
(you got a pic or want me to find one? No pic is fine to)

PaS:
He smirks and forces her down onto her hands and knees as from behind he pushes his new dick into her pussy.

QotN:
He grinned, this twisted thought crossing his mind. "Better yet, I'll make you a symbol. Nubian rebel turned breeding whore for the pharoah." He drove harder, firmly knotting her.

MLMS:
(I can't go looking, but if you have one, sure.)
She purred, deep in her chest. "What new changes have you made? Besides fertility and fur."

PaS:
She moans out deeply, shuddering and clamping down around him tightly.

QotN:
"You fucking Bas-!! Ahhh!" she cries out as his knock sinks into her warm wet cunt.

MLMS:
http://postimg.org/image/m6pa820z3/ how she? Feel free to alter anything))
"Well your tongue is 'altered' to have that more distinctive texture you pussies display. You may also come to learn that vegetarian diet your people have so often my be less durable with your new taste buds, hope you like fish, the oils will also keep your coat nice."

PaS:
He thrusts slowly, but his cock's head was already hitting the back of her womb as he gave her the fucking her dirty whore cunt wanted.

QotN:
He grinned, pumping his thick, sticky seed deep into the Nubian's womb.

MLMS:
(White fur, but otherwise fine.)
She grinned, licking her lips. "I've been sneaking meat for years sweetie, no need to hide it now."

PaS:
She moaned out, dripping down his cock. "You can just fuck straight on through if you want." She panted.

QotN:
She bites her lip and groans as the little fox breeds her once warrior pussy.

MLMS:
nice)
He smirks and forces her back down onto the table on her side. The table was low for high hight, but it meant that her new furry ass little tiger pussy was in clear view. He rubs the head of his huge cock against her pussy lips as slowly he pushes into her sex.

PaS:
His hand cups her neck, a bladed finger pressing to her neck. "Shush, I want to be sure this new dick works right."

QotN:
"Ahhh, a glorious feeling, this must be why they all love my pussy."

MLMS:
She hissed, clenching and rippling around his thick shaft. "Ohhh, I'm so tight now!"

PaS:
She merely nodded, her tiny cunt strongly milking him.

QotN:
Yes he finally understood the bliss all the men who had fucked him in his life got from plowing his little cunt. The Nubian hyena's pussy felt as if it was milking his long thick pink knotted cock for every drop stored in his balls.

MLMS:
He grins as he rubs her soft furry ass. "Yes well with your new form I decided to do a little work down here, lets be honest your cunt got a little loose from how much of a whore you were in college, and to be fair a lot of it was on my dick. So I gave you something or two to give your little Bengal cunt that 'such a good kitty with a tight little pussy feel.'" He grins. "Even better, you feel that?" He says as he pushes his dick softly. The head was rubbing against something but... he wasn't near her cervix yet. "I gave you a new hymen in your little virgin pussy, so, want me to break it?"

PaS:
One had around her neck and the other on her hip he keeps fucking her hard and deep as his head hits the back of her womb. His whole dick wouldn't fit inside her, but that was good.

QotN:
"How does it feel, rebel cunt?" He chuckled, filling her womb with his thick seed.

MLMS:
"You always hated that you didn't get to pop my cherry." She snickered, flicking her tail against his chest. "Do it, make me yours."

PaS:
"Mmm, not just gonna hollow me out?" She panted, milking his length hungrily.

QotN:
"F-fuck y-you." she manages to stammer out.

MLMS:
He smirks and pushes his cock past her hymen, ripping it open, it was official now. She was his pussy cat.

PaS:
That claw against her neck gets closer and tighter to the tender flesh as he thrusts harder. Finally though his cock erupts into her pussy and floods her little cunt.

QotN:
"Mmm, you're going to be doing that all night." He chuckled.

MLMS:
She let out a low moan that rolled into a deep purring.

PaS:
"Do it." She choked, fingers, clutching his claws, cunt claming like a vice around him.

QotN:
The hyena woman could only lightly growl as she was to tired to do much else at this point.

MLMS:
Her little master kept thrusting that huge cock of his deep into her pussy, going all the was to her cervix at this point as he fucked her now deflowered loins.

PaS:
With that as its cock fills her pussy with cum its blade like finger rubs across the underside of her throat, cutting it.

QotN:
He chuckled, pulling his cock free and wiping it on her muzzle. "Let's see if you enjoy anal, I've heard Nubian's love it in the rear.

MLMS:
She hissed, pushing roughly back. "Come on, don't be gentle, fuck your pretty kitty." She cooed.

PaS:
She jerked, shuddering and giving a gurgling moan, clamping hard as she bucked and slowly fell limp in his grasp.

QotN:
Her pussy slowly leaks cum as he wipes his dick against her mouth. (I feel like she would bite his dick, but at the time I'm worried about you then trying to kill her)

MLMS:
He smirks and gives her curvy ass a slap as he starts thrusting that huge dick into her pussy harder now, still yet to enter her womb, but why rush the fun just yet.

PaS:
The male after slitting her throat pulls out of her cunt and lets the rest of his load spay onto her back as she bleeds out on the grass.

QotN:
(Not sure what might happen, it is a magic cock. 8p)

MLMS:
"Mmm, am I more resiliant now dear? You can be rough with me."

PaS:
She weakly rolled over, smiling up at him before sulmping down and falling still.

QotN:
The hyena woman for a moment looked like she was about to suck his dick when suddenly her sharp predatory teeth bites down into the dick.

MLMS:
He slaps her ass again. "Did I ask for my pussy to speak while I'm fucking her? Next time you do so I will be getting a paddle." He states before pushing right into her womb and hitting the back of it hard.

PaS:
He wasn't really sure how to take this, he licks some of the blood off his claw and shrugs a little before he turns about. "Well its been fun, but my new dick and I got some big bitches to go nut inside of." He says smirking as he walks away from the dead body.

Back
Top Bottom