Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

yaoi pairing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuziya

Star
Hello my name is Kuziya. To get directly to the point I want a yuri pairings. Nothing of course under fifteen but I've longed and longed for this for a while.

About me

I'm 23 and *this is very important* I'm going to college. Now I try to post a lot during a day so please expect that. However since I'm now going to college I think I may have to limit them maybe.

Rules

I know you've heard it all before, but I got to put them there for anyone who hasn't read the rest of my threads.

1 To those who post one liners this thread is not for you. I'm sorry, but I feel like I need more than that otherwise the RP will go nowhere.
2 Please respect me. I don't want people thinking that they can do whatever they want and say whatever they want to me. You may swear or hurt my character, but if your insulting me we've got a problem and I'm not afraid to tell you off for what you've done to hurt me.
3 Please don't abandon the RP. I have had several cases here where people have given no warning and just left. I don't want to name names, but I don't appreciate people leaving in the middle of the RP and not telling me. That shows complete lack of respect and I will not tolerate it. So please tell me when your leaving or something you don't like upsets you. Maybe we can fix it and I will do the same.
4 I know people have their real lives, but please tell me when your going to be gone more than a couple of weeks. I have an rp where this person left and didn't warn me when I warned them when I was moving. It isn't fair and I'll definitely show the same to you.

I'm not a mean person even though the rules show me to be one.

Still with me?

Good because the pairings are coming up. Reminder this is yuri nothing else. I do like MXM and FXF, but this is something I'm desperate to do.

Pairings

Teacher x student
Vampire x human
New person x person whos lived in the city/state
neighbor x neighbor
priest x new member to the church
cop x crininal
father x son
uncle x nephew
shy boy x dominate man
shy man x dominate boy

That's all I can think of right now, but I will update as soon as I think of more. Just as a reference I don't leave this forum except for email. So no yahoo or yam sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom