Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lust in space ( DonVoltonus X sweetone)

Sweetone

Supernova
Zoey was walking home from her late college class alone, she walked down an ally making sure she had her pepper spray ready incase she needed to use it.

A strange man stepped in front of her, shrouded in a black robe. ''Hello my dear, you look like the perfect choice.'' His hissing voice chuckled.

Zoey gasped and started running the other way, she looked back to see if he was folliwing her and he wasnt there. "maybe it was my imagination"

He stepped in front of her as she looked back, a clawed grey hand lashing out and grabbing her by the throat.

She tried to scream but nothing came out, she then tried to claw his hands with her nails. She soon passed out in his hands.

He chuckled. ''Weak humans...'' She would wake up in a strange lab, stripped naked, bound to a table with her legs spread and up in stirrups. ''Good morning pet.'' The man stood over her, fully revealed.
(His picture is in my f~list link on my signature.)

Zoey started waking up and looked around and tried to move her arms and legs "why cant I move what did you do to me"

''Not much yet, you're merely shackled down.'' He mover between her legs, rubbing a finger over her lower lips. ''You will be altered though, you're going to be a breeder for my experiments.''

"a what im not letting anyone fuck me have you lost your mind" she said trying to close her legs.

He chuckled, pressing his finger into her. ''You can't stop me, and you can't escape.'' He thrust his finger slowly. ''Learn to love your new lot in life.''

She moaned but tried to keep it from coming out "why are you doing this to me iv never had sex im not a good choice" she said

''You're perfect for this, virgins are the easiest to train.'' He thrust a second finger inside her.

She bucked her hips and moaned "how much will you pay me if I say yes" she said her stubborn side coming out.

''Wasn't planning too, but... If you're obedient and helpful, I'll work out some form of weekly payment you may use to purchase things from the outernet, or when we are planetside.'' He thrust his fingers faster. ''I'd talk numbers, but they'd mean little with no frame of reference to earth monies.''

He chuckled, letting out eleven inches of thick, prehensile flesh. ''No resistance? No please take me home?'' He chuckled, easily thrusting into the girl. ''I guess I can really pick em.''

He smirked. ''But you do cum easy, it seems.'' He thrust deeper inside of her, spreading her passage and rubbing her cervix. ''Of course, you'll be recieving room and board as well.''

''I'll gladly share my room...But you, will belong to me, understood?'' He thrust to the hilt, cock slithering into her womb.

She nodded and looked at the restrants "take them off please" she said moaning and cumed on his cock.

''You really do cum fast.'' He chuckled, releasing her restraints. ''So, provided I keep you pleasured and payed, I won't get any trouble from my little breeder?''

''Alright my sweet little pet.'' He thrust faster, cock rubbing the walls of her womb. ''I hope you enjoy cum my dear.''

"it will be a first for me iv never had it iv always been....." She stopped not wanting to remember the pain.

Back
Top Bottom