Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When I say Hyper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uminator

Star
....I mean HYPER

Ok, the main contents of this request thread have now been moved to my main request thread here,
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62894
And this one is becoming a revamp for something a little more crazy, hence it's inclusion as its own thread here.

But down to business. You're probably wondering what I mean by the thread title. Well, it means just that. When I say Hyper, so Hyper Cocks, Hyper Balls, Hyper Breasts, etc, I don't just mean big, I mean freaking impossibly crazily ridiculously huge to the point of absurdity and beyond. Science and laws of physics be damned, reality sucks! I'm here to indulge fantasy!

So what do I mean when I say Hyper? I'm talking about breasts and testicles the size of houses, mountains, planets, stars and bigger. I'm talking cocks that can be measured in miles, AUs, Light Years and more! I'm talking about cum and milk having to be measured in gallons or yottalitres! (That's 10^24 litres)

So don't be shy, let's go crazy!!

The rules
No E-mail/IM roleplays
No Scat
No Watersports
No Gore
No Vore

RE: New and eager to go with Fandoms and Originals

Bumping for some new fandoms added (Dragonball and Marvel) and some new pairings added to existing fandoms.

Well come on dude, I mean what do you even do with that? Let's say you've got a tit the size of Jupiter. Now what? Tit-spelunking? I can't see a whole lot of people getting on board with the hyper hyper stuff just cuz, you know, damn dawg.

Can't blame me for trying.
I suppose I should be kind of semi-proud at finding something nobody else on the internet is into. It's my shameful claim to fame from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom